Boku no Hero Academia

Why does Touya hate Natsuo? This is the only reason I can't take him seriously. He was completely ignored by Touya in this chapter. Explain this shit Dabifags.

Attached: d61bbcffaad68d1d5c02fc28216def64.jpg (736x920, 100.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/wAg3jdd0Mn8
strawpoll.com/polls/GJn4GrPbmyz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why does Touya hate Natsuo?
More like he doesn't give a crap about him. He doesn't recognize Natsuo's existence to care.

Natsuo is a ratfucker

strawpoll.com/polls/wAg3jdd0Mn8

Attached: 1634508640278.jpg (276x256, 20.62K)

Natsu did not give a shit about Toya until he died, only then he started to see with rose-tinted glasses.

Endeavor was already going on Shoto way before Dabi left, so him getting mad by seeing more of the same doesn't make sense ultimately. I know he wanted it to be him instrad of Shouto.

The funniest part is Natsuo hates Endeavor and he doesn't forgive him because of Touya and then Touya doesn't give a shit about him

strawpoll.com/polls/GJn4GrPbmyz

3 years had passed and he had died. It was not unreasonable for him to hope that something would've changed at home.

Yeah he wanted to be the golden child instead after being away for so long.

>Dabi isn't the most manipulative character, AFO is
>Dabi isn't the most abusive character, AFO is
>Dabi isn't the most contrived character, AFO is
Even on a meta sense Dabi still is second to someone

AFO fucked your mom.

Oh boy, can't wait for Hori to show AFO being responsible for Spinner, Twice, and Toga.

I don't think he will, he just had to reveal how Dabi survived. It would be kind of hacky to go any further than Dabii

We still have to learn how what Shigaraki thought was people ignoring him was actually a fake scenario orchestrated by AFO which is kinda obvious. There's also the issue of Toga being able to disappear while holding her breath, which might be a case of two quirks in one body and AFO gave her the vampire one secretly. Or AFO was the one who killed Twice's parents and the guy who got him fired.

So we all agree this is Hori's best writing yet? He handled the Todoroki's perfectly

Attached: 1649258721327.jpg (849x1024, 64.95K)

>I must murder thousands because dad will train Shoto but not me
>All these people I killed are my Dad's fault alone
Oh yes incredible balanced writting.

Don't forget Deku

Almost like Endeavor or Shoto should've been the mc.

I'll name literally every character worth giving a shit about in this manga
Deku
Bakugo
Endeavor
Dabi
Shigaraki
All for One
All Might

That's literally it

If they were, it would've been just another axed manga Hori did that didn't last two volumes. Bakugo is doing a hard carry right now.

I like most of the characters in this manga and you can't stop me.

>"Yes, All Might, it was all me! The heroes, the villains, I created it all! You all are just actors playing for my script!"

Attached: AFO.jpg (500x595, 48.18K)

>Dabi
>All for One
>All Might
>Bakugo
Literal memes everyone makes fun off or shitpost about. No one sane thinks there's any dept to them at this point. t. DFO bag holder

Liking=/giving a shit about them

I speed read most of the shitty characters all the time and lost nothing of value

Bakugo is a gag character. Fujo polls mean jack shit.

Fujos are carrying this manga

You say that like it's a bad thing...

If fujos didn't care, it would have ended much sooner, and we wouldn't have had so much drawn-out shit.

Because dabi is racist natsuo fucks muties

>doesn't make sense ultimately
We're talking Dabi. Boy's got sawdust where most people have brains. Don't expect sense from him, you won't get it.

Imagine being over 15 and taking bakugo seriously

The best selling volumes were the villain hunt volumes which had the least amount of Bakugo focus

Dabi considers it a bad thing. I was answering OP.

You left out Miruko.

There's about 6 moments with Bakugo where I think he was an interesting character
>when he absolutely bodies Ochako and still gives her respect for doing the best she could
>when he unironically thinks he can take on All Might and realizes that the man truly is the unstoppable force of nature he always believed him to be
>fighting back against the League when Hori could have led us to believe he's the type of asshole to become a villain
>when he fights Deku on his own using it as his own sick way to express his feelings and wanting to see if it was true Deku recieved his power from his idol
>giving Deku actual advice after the fight showing a clear interest in seeing him become better
>the scene he saves Deku when he's fighting ShiggyforOne
>the scene he apologizes

That's more good moments than most other characters ever get

Very, probably, yes

Attached: 1622729728995.png (1080x1920, 1.39M)

Which character has the most kino moments in the entire manga?
Why is Shiggy?

Attached: EZiHGyMWoAMpoV-.jpg (554x859, 159.52K)

I keep remembering that serial killer from AHS 1984 while reading this and thinking how much he didn't feel as forced and cringe as Dabi has been throughout all of this. If that's Hori's intention, harts off to him.

And they were immediately invalidated by all of Bakugo's shit moments rolling back on any semblance of character development he gained.

All Might

AFO IS ur mom

Nah he's been pretty chill since he apologized. He still maintains calling Deku "Midoriya" and treats him a hell of a lot better. He's loud and explosive attitude won't truly ever change, that's just how he is, look at his mom.

Attached: mha-bakugo-mom-1184921.jpg (694x394, 30.67K)

>Nah he's been pretty chill since he apologized.
It helps that he's barely done anything since then

what's his quirk?

Attached: 2nd holder.jpg (1062x792, 211.11K)

Something boring

This

Explosion

how and why does he go back in time if that's the case?

Enhancing strenght but losing lifespan as a drawback

Good. Manga should really only be about Deku, All for One, Shigaraki, Dabi, Endeavor, Shoto, and maybe All Might at this point.

Agreed, although AM should have died

Energy... from wishing.

Take out Dabi, Endeavor and Shoto and you improve the manga greatly.

t. decuckold

t. falseflagging bakuck

>when he unironically thinks he can take on All Might and realizes that the man truly is the unstoppable force of nature he always believed him to be
this manga could be massively improved if the author overpowered intelligence, as he has shown IQ quirks

nothing trumps intelligence + prep time

kek

All for One combines Warp Gate and Rewind. And he sends Sludge back in time to kill Yoichi. Bakugo follows him, to stop him.

that's really dumb, but it works.

What happened with that stuff about OH being another victim of hero society?

Kek, thanks user.

np. i'd enjoy it.

The one who called him that was Lady Nagant, who is both completely unaware of OH's crimes, and a mouth-breathing retard who had a massive grudge against society.

>I know he wanted it to be him instrad of Shouto.
And yet you're surprised that he's upset that his apparent death didn't change that at all.