Sono Bisque Doll has more fan service than Uzaki & Nagatoro combined...

Sono Bisque Doll has more fan service than Uzaki & Nagatoro combined, yet those get shit for it and SBD gets called wholesome which it is , but also quite horny too. Why?

Attached: zp7sf1zd1wb81.png (640x727, 458.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-BPfSZI9aZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't care
still hate it
simple as

Only Uzaki is a bit respectable
Niggertoro is trash just like bisque doll

show for underage, horny teens

Seggs????

show for lonely ass white boys who get no bitches and stack no paper

marin doesn't look like what twitter thinks is pedobait. that alone cuts criticism of the show by 70%

This Is what bisquefaggots sounds like:
youtu.be/-BPfSZI9aZU

Marin gets past the Twitter radar because she looks like an e-thot, and those don’t really end up on the receiving end of their wraths because they’re seen as “sex workers” and bashing them is kind of a no-no because they’re seen as marginalized or something.

Its a show about cosplay so the fanservice is more fitting.

Because people watching it wish they had a gf like Marin. The same can't be said about the other two bitches.

Don't care. Nagatoro is cute and beautiful, Marin is ugly and disgusting.

Ok pedo

Because it's actually a good show

Dress-Up Doll fanservice is of higher quality. Simple as.

Man anime's been terrible these past years
What is this trash?

I like my girlfriend Uzaki-chan so much.

because marin wants to be sexy

Attached: __kitagawa_marin_and_kuroe_shizuku_sono_bisque_doll_wa_koi_wo_suru_drawn_by_wakaba_945599620__767c1698a2763c8026c132f68d1967a6.jpg (1343x1900, 955.73K)

I knew this show would be good with how controversial it is on this dumb board. Yea Forums does make the best unintended recs

Every manga is uncontroversial until the mouthbreathing anime-onlys get involved

its "controversial" here because it was a huge success and romcomfaggots and shonenniggers are the most tribalistic fucks on the board. it was stealing thunder from shit like aot and did real numbers unlike the romcoms this place memes

Stop trying to associate yourself with Nagatoro, you fucking flavor of the month.

Better animation
Better girl
Fanservice is interwoven into the plot, which is centered on the characters' joy and hobbies. Whether someone else might find that salacious is irrelevant. These are kids who are experimenting and finding what makes them happy so judging it only reflects poorly on the viewer.

It's because they made her a cosplayer. You know how male MCs these days are introverted losers who luck into a gaggle of great girls? Self insert goodness.

Marin is the newly discovered female equivalent. She's cute, funny, attractive popular, but really she's a weeb cosplayer just like you. Some fan elements just need the self insert quality to it in order to curb the rage. Haruhi did this pretty well too.

The reason why i hate nagatoro and really liked dress up darling is because Nagatoro does fanservice the worst way possible

Every chapter/episode just feels like
>LMAO SENPAI I BET YOU CANT TOUCH MY BUTT LOOOOOOOOL IM GONNA SHOVE IT IN UR FACE XD
>LMAOOO SENPAI I BET YOU CANT LOOK AT MY TITS IM HANGING THEM OUT. OH NO YOU LOOKED? UR FUCKED SENPAI HAHAHA UR SUCH A FUCKED UP PERV BUT I SECRETLY LIKE YOU XD
Its just really weird and creepy sex games by young high schoolers that serve no interesting purpose other than for some sickos like here on Yea Forums

Compared to dress up darling, its the fact that the fanservice at most times at least feels like its woven into the plot of 2 characters who are passionate about something. Marin whos passionate for cosplay and gojou passionate for his doll making which improves from learning how to make cosplay stuff for real people. They play off the funny moments that go wrong during making a cosplay outfit with fanservice gags that feel appropriate while also keeping a sexual tension between the lovers that gets to a boiling point in the love hotel episode. But at the end of the day its 2 passionate lovers who are using each other for their hobbies and in that turn its wholesome and they get along

Nagatoro is just a weird, creepy show about random and unfunny sex humor that is forced on a guy who doesnt want it. Nagatoro is a pile of shit

Attached: lainpixel.png (986x648, 1.67M)

>Every chapter/episode
t.hasn't read past volume 3

filtered

Uzaki and Nagatoro only have fanservice.

Oh hey, it's the manga where the recent chapters devolved into cosplay tips and doll-making.
Still enjoying the afterparty from the anime? Don't worry. You'll join Mieruko soon.

Marin isn't an annoying gremlin like those two.

Anyone got some good bisque recipes?

Attached: 1627541249425.png (2000x1332, 3.12M)

>devolved into cosplay tips and doll-making.
It's always been like that though.
>fotm
It's always so weird seeing people on Yea Forums being obsessed with popularity.

Haruhi was liked because the characters had some dept and there were some memorable moments in the middle of the messy plot.
Bisque Doll didn't got popular because of that, it got popular in the west because it clicked with the growing normalfag audience.

Uzaki is only annoying if you're an edgelord like Sakurai. I'd consider her pretty normal.

I haven't even read or seen't a single episode of that Brazilian anime and know you're judging the whole thing on early preconceptions like everyone does for bisque

>It's always been like that though.
Nope. Early chapters are full of fanservices. Why did you think people watch the anime?
>It's always so weird seeing people on Yea Forums being obsessed with popularity.
I'm just talking about your staying power, or lack thereof.

Dress up darling is self-insert crap with one male protagonist and an otherwise all-female cat,all of which have no actual love interests, are all pretty,and are all virgins
Nagatoro is the same as he above
Uzaki actually has a dynamic between the two characters though Sin'Iti is a bit on the self-insert side but at least they have a dialog, it has a mixed-sex cast of side-characters, all of which have their own personality, many of which their own love life.
Uzaki is hardly as good as, say, Rike-Koi, but it's leagues above this trash and Nagatoro.

They're just mad at the boy-with-tits design and try to rationalize it.
If he had a more feminine haircut but exactly the same face they wouldn't be saying that, but that hiss face can pass as a boy's with that haircut makes them realize it.

The people who criticise those shows are mostly women and women forget all about those critiques when they see how tall and handsome Gojo is and how huge his yaoi hands are. The problem of Uzaki and Nagatoro is that they are made for a male audience, so naturally women would get mad at them.

Attached: 1619075002446.png (1680x1050, 41.46K)

>all-female cat
this is wrong, it just didnt go far beyond the inui sisters arc. the next coslayer they meet is male, and then you have the halloween and festival stuff, where half of the friends/classmates involved are dudes. youre also doing a poor job of parroting that guy

Traps don't count for the purpose of mixed-sex casts, user.

>Early chapters are full of fanservices
Hardly, the focus has always been cosplay. People watched the anime after seeing how it handled the fanservice, not because it was a selling point of the manga. Mind you, I think fanservice ruined the anime because it attracted cumbrain animeonlys only interested in that.
>staying power
The manga's had threads for at least 3 years, not every series need to have a general 24/7 filled to the brim with shitposters. It's not even a deep series to warrant threads up all the time.

he is a straight male and has spent more time out of crossplay then in it at this point

The fact that you use the localised title is enough for me to ignore the rest of the drivel you wrote.

Record yourself attempting to pronounce the Japanese title so I can laugh.

Not an argument.

Give it to me straight Yea Forums, is Marin supposed to be used good in the manga? Not gonna start reading or watching the series until I got the answers

>uzaki
The reason it got shat on is because twitter for some reason thinks that big breasts on short girls is "very pedo" or something. Same with iruru. Surely it makes perfect sense that someone attracted to prepubescents would prefer huge tits to dfc.

Because SBD is self-insert trash for women.

I simply think it's silly to use the Japanese title when people can't even pronounce it, especially when they romanize it.
I cringe every time I hear these “anime tubers” attempt to pronounce it. It's clear they don't actually understand the vocabulary or the syntax in it.

>Shizuku tan
muh dick, bros. my dick.

spbp

Damn, that boy is wide.

Attached: 1509390859253.png (960x674, 573.88K)

male wish fulfillment vs female wish fulfillment
simple as

I think it's silly to use a title that completely butchers the original intent by switching the meaning entirely. The original title is Marin's perspective about falling in love with Gojou, the localized title is from Gojou's perspective about Marin.
If you knew Japanese then you'd know this instead of posting cringe.

is there any ntr of this show?

Sono Bisque Doll is obviously a female self-insert property, whereas the others are obviously male self-insert properties. That's why the harpies don't care about Sono Bisque Doll's fanservice.

no but the fan art gets my cock rock hard

Attached: 43B5822F-671F-47D9-A170-E1A329EBFA10.jpg (2121x3000, 690.28K)

/thread

one made in ukraine, so i guess we now know why putin invaded lmao

The fan service ruined the pacing

if you were to switch the PoV's to Marin and make it so the Gojo is the one delivering the fanservice but change nothing else would that make it a shojo story?

Yes her dad molested her

>Batch of Marin doujins spawns after the anime ended
>Half of them are ntr and nigger fucking
Yeah i'm thinking i'm fine with Nagatoro not having that much fan service

Attached: 1634513570967.png (683x990, 473.15K)

>Every chapter/episode
t. filtered by the first two episodes

Attached: 1625587622285.webm (836x866, 104.84K)

Marin isn't a gremlin

Not even niggers want to fuck Niggertoro.

This

Attached: 1640820178550.png (2994x2324, 2.61M)

Good. Nagatoro is for my slightly above average white cock ONLY

Attached: 1639948838506.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

/thread