One Piece

I like this page, although according to the translation, Yamato is apparently losing her shit right now because Onigashima is literally about to fall because of this fight. Luffy and Kaidou smiling at each other as though they had a 1046 chapter bromance in the making creates an odd juxtaposition.

Attached: image_2022-04-07_213633054.png (760x1014, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qKmJtAmE9U
imgur.com/a/C4L3XYB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks like fan art. Oda has turned to crap.

>dat flashback face on Kaido´s eyes
sell your KaidoCoin, a bear season is approaching

That's Kaidou's secret: He has his flashbacks internally and expresses them by beating up his songhter in a drunken stupor. Get Yamato in there to taste the back of his hand and we'll learn all about how humans are the real monsters when he's a 23 foot indestructible monstrosity that should be put down on principle.

>Yamato is apparently losing her shit right now because Onigashima is literally about to fall because of this fight.
if luffy just says fuck it and let's the island sink I will consider this arc a 10/10

>muh Linkin park music video will be useless to this now

The annoying back and forth between Kaido was a cool guy and you made everyone hungry has been kinda annoying.

I think this page perfectly exemplifes everything wrong with nu-One Piece and Oda as a writer.

wano is really dragging out innit

they're smiling too much.

>smiling too much
Wow stop acting like a fag

Where are the raws?

Over her sweaty unzips dock

> Luffy is sweating

He is going to lose again, right ?

Oh don't worry. He's gonna be making AMVs with vid related as the song. youtube.com/watch?v=1qKmJtAmE9U

Attached: AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOGA.jpg (1200x762, 338.61K)

imgur.com/a/C4L3XYB

No, we're at the "Standing here, I realize" portion of the fight, where it's going to be a close call, but Luffy ultimate wins in the end.
Which is basically how every fight goes in One Piece except towards the end of Paradise, where Luffy was out of his depth and even fodder in Amazon Lily could wreck his shit.
The clouds dissipating is basically Oda saying "Kaidou's getting tired and this is bad because an island is about to flatten a city."

I really wish there was a connection to the sun God being made of rubber explination right now.
My bet is that The Sun God Nika
Never actually existed, and the fruits were created to make Nika real and other gods real.
So a lost century could be that devil fruits like Nika were all derived from fantasy and Nika was described as a Sun God that could reach to the heaves pull apart the clouds to let the sun shine in and make people happy. That's why he would be made of rubber.

>wanoese "people" dying en masse
>bad

Man I remember reading this years and years ago. Back in the days when he fought characters such as Buggy and Dog Krieg or whatever his name was. That was such a fun pirate adventure looking for treasure and finding new islands. I look at it recently and what the hell is going on? The plot is all over the place, way too many characters and the art has somehow gotten worse instead of better. It's too messy, I guess it fits with the messy story but man just what happened?

They went to a bunch of islands liberated some had some more crew members then found clues to one pieces location and are trying to free another country that also had a clue to one piece. And they are fighting the some of the strongest pirates in the world noe

Is Luffy grabbing a fucking Lightning now?

>t.

Attached: Friendly Wanoese Weapons Merchant.jpg (550x550, 30.73K)

To be honest, I do sing Cuba Pete at Karaoke nights.

Yeah, like they said this gives him the freedom to do what he wants with is powers.

The island isn't above the capital, it'll just probably kill a lot of people in Onigashima.

I think your post perfectly exemplifes everything wrong with you as a human being.

Beautiful.

Attached: 1649356817432.png (380x265, 115.27K)

this be the thread now arr

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-132934_Sketchbook.jpg (1438x1606, 548.43K)

It’s still within the real of capability for a super rubber body

These two are having a genuinely fun time trying to beat the ever loving shit out of one another. They actually might team up. Oda even said that he needs to find a creative way for Luffy to "win" because Kaido is well, Kaido.

>Ace, you are alive!
>Yes, but you are dead!

honestly how do you beat a fruit that controls fucking gravity?

Attached: Zushi_Zushi_no_Mi_Infobox.png (360x360, 241.8K)

Why the fuck isn’t baki affecting Luffy anymore?

Grabbing lightning has nothing to do with rubber.

Baki is gonna fight Jack now, he doesn't have time to fight Luffy too

You reverse gravity

He should awaken it and make an amusement park. Bounce and fly around a whole island :D

It'll be like Sabaody but without the need for bubbles.

Attached: yamato joins the crew.png (500x375, 194.21K)

Our boy Kaido is in love right now

Sun god: Nika
Forest god: Makami(?)
Rain god: Uranus(aka Gura gura no mi)
Earth god: Vearth

I can't believe Kaido is gonna get cucked by Yamato.

Who is hyped for more God Devil fruits?

Attached: 00oo-632x1024.png (632x1024, 913.01K)

Revenge for years of abuse and neglect

The copes and reaching that /opg/ uses to support their arguments, no matter what they're arguing about, are always hilarious

Poetic justice.

God of Forrest :Green Bull, doesn't need to eat through photosynthesis.
God of Rain : Dragon
God of Earth : Imu THE CREATOR OF THE REDLINE

The red line predates the WG

You sound like a psued fishing for an internet slapfight
I just wanna keep having fun so please fuck off now k?

We can all agree that Hakuba>Zoro, right?
My tier list for swordsman goes Mihawk>Big Mom>Vista>Hakuba>Zoro

Will Kaido throw the fight because he’s going to want to fight Luffy again when he’s stronger or will he lose fair and square with no regrets?

Who says Imu isnt that old?

He looks like he’s basking in the afterglow of the best lay he’s ever had

His faith in humanity restored?

If I wanted one I would just post nakamafaggotry though

My boy Kaido looks to be over the moon. 6-0 soon.

Rubber gloves that can grab lightning.

doesn't mean the earth good didn't exist since forever

Anything is possible. I mean there is that Green Admiral who hasn't eaten for years because he finds it to be annoying.

It'll be a draw, Kaido will admit that Luffy, Kid and Law are the new era's standard bearers and Kaido will leave Wano and return to the land of his people, promising to return and take the title of Pirate king in the future when Luffy is at his peak.

7-0 soon, you mean. We already have 6-0

Kaido doesn't throw fights, he'll beat his enemies fair and square, maybe hire them as underlings after but he wouldn't lose on purpose.

And Sanji is in the morgue. New Monster Trio coming on strong...&Jinbei

You're right, forgot he lost gear 5 at some point and Kaido was gracious enough to let him pick the arrhythmia back up.

The two best OP characters

Attached: 2E14F09D-AAF2-49B2-A780-51FB3E37B8E4.jpg (740x370, 37.42K)

I never bothered watching any of the movies and I kind of speedread by default, so I just wondered what the consensus is here regarding stuff like Shiki and Rocks.
They're canon, right? But they feel like such shitty filler afterthought characters to me. He didnt bother making any of the other fillers canon, so why those in particular?

Cartoon physics alighned with the fact he is rubber. So lightning won't hurt but I'm sure other elements will.

So what will happen?
>Luffy transforms the capital and the residents to rubber so onigashima bounces off
>Momo asspulls some special power to stop onigashima from falling
>Luffy turns into a giant and grabs Onigashima himself
>Kaido becomes a ally and stops the island himself

did you not read the spoilers zoro fag sanji thanks to his germa genes is already recovered unlike zolo on the other hand

so toonforce is canon? i thought people were just memeing

>manga is almost over and he has done literally nothing
>got his base stolen off screen
>his top commanders are faggots and trannies
>blonde ace, with a lowly 700m bounty, is his right hand man
>blackbeard picks an outright fight with him without really caring about the outcome
>none of the yonko are concerned about him
>he didn't get discussed at the reverie at all except for when all his top guys got btfo by two admirals trying to rescue a braindead robot
What is Oda's plan for him?

Attached: images (23).jpg (739x415, 33.07K)

What I wanna know is if he made the lighting or just grabbed it as it passed by.

What if Wan PeeZ was a sitcom?

>>Luffy transforms the capital and the residents to rubber so onigashima bounces off
This sounds pretty obvious. It's gonna be some goofy shit

Shitmato is not joining and Jibbei is not stronger than Sanji kek fishfags are delusional. I understand if you don't like Chadji but being retarded on purpose because you don't like a character is dumb

No way can this end a draw
We already had that in Whole Cake, twice. Once when Luffy destroyed Mom’s wedding and her reputation as revenge for her kidnapping his cook and twice when Katakuri basically threw the match at the past minute because Luffy impressed him. Luffy needs to take a Yonko down with a clear cut victory NOW.

>thanks to his germa genes
He barely took any damage against Queen
pretty sure he just needed a nap after running so much

Zunesha holds the island with her trunk and places it in the ocean

Honestly how the fuck would you even be able to tell if Issho-sama’s fruit was even awakened? It seems pretty extravagant & OP already. Can’t imagine what awakening would do.

>Finally, Captain Xebec
>I have found him
>Joyboy!

>manga is almost over
Not over yet till the Big Mom dies!

Attached: 163434566687.png (988x1400, 1.62M)

>>his top commanders are faggots and trannies
I mean Dragon is an anti gov dude. His political alignment is pretty left leaning of course he would welcome fags, trannies and ni... fishmen.

You beat the owner.
And the current owner is shit tier.

Dragon was always a CD plant. Luffy meeting him will be a huge disappointment and be used to establish that his bloodline was actually destined to serve the whims of Imu, but the gum-gum severed his ties to destiny

Okay.

Yama no
Don’t molest your Dad’s boyfriend, he’s the only thing your father has ever loved!

No its canon. This entire time we thought Luffy was like mister fantastic, turns out he was Popeye after He at the Gum Gum, I mean Hito Hito, I mean Spinach.

>700 m
Not even that lol, it's 602 m
Even assuming his is three to four times higher like how Yonkuos are like 4x their right-hand, he's probably in the 2-3 billon range max

Based WG chad

>anti gov
>left leaning

>Laughy is about to defeat the strongest being
>But I'm supposed to take admirals seriously
kek fucking Nami and Usopp are going to beat Akainu off-screen at the pace we're going

Pigdog is for Sabo.

Absolute based post.
Revolutionary fags in absolute shambles.

Chapter 0 is I think considered canon, as it was drawn by Oda, and I think Shiki himself was heavily hinted to have shown up at Reverse Mountain to pay Crocus a visit in one of the title page. But the actual movie itself is not canon. So it's a weird thing where somehow Shiki just didn't pursue his world domination scheme. I doubt it'll ever come up again anyway, it's no good to muddy things between manga and movies.

Rocks however is fully canon, everything we know of him so far is from the manga.

Fan art looks better

Attached: animesher.com_monet-one-piece-sugar-1506869.jpg (600x420, 112.12K)

Same energy.

Attached: 7826ddc59af70f01552a38fd86e92f3b.jpg (2181x1652, 2.14M)

Considering luffy's fate is to free slaves or whatever, dragon will be a part of the last arc i imagine

Leftists are usually anti government rightoid
And no, neoliberals are not leftists

Is Douglas Bullet canon

Anti-gov would imply that he does not giving a single shit about “left” or “right”, user.

Usopp will run away screaming like he's been doing for the entire timeskip
His character development experiences a hard reset at the start of every arc without fail, so he will never be able to beat anyone stronger than a traumatised little girl

Admiral Internet Defence Force here, whoever said the Admirals are weaker than Yonko?

>Luffy transforms the capital and the residents to rubber so onigashima bounces off
I hope this is it. May as well embrace the retardation

Him having been a thing? Maybe. Him having done anything in the story? No.

Kaido is the ultimate fightfag, hes the one true waku waku fag.

I don't know why people say strong world isn't canon. Shiki can still consider himself to be a rival of Roger's and be weaker than him. Everyone who says it isn't canon are just using powerlevels as their main point.

WG mobilised all three admirals and their entire military just to deal with a single old AIDS riddled yonko on the verge of death

Anti authoritarian gov, happier?

Maybe when Usopp sees how strong his dad is he'll stop being a bitch out of shame. I bet Yasopp is a fucking chad who never runs and just fucking shoots people with a gun instead of a dumb slingshot

Onigashima bouncing off of the capital sounds funny and retarded, so I'll go with that.

>whoever said the Admirals are weaker than Yonko
Everyone.

The next arc will be a Nami arc where her romance subplot with Luffy that has been developing in the background will come to a head

Attached: 2E786BF6-5381-4E69-BB3D-3A0B2F30E2CE.jpg (1280x1646, 230.36K)

Anti-gov still feels like it’s more appropriate, unless I missed a part where Dragon wants to start his own government.

Usopp will beat Yasopp 1v1 in Elbaf tho

Will Oda ever explain why is he so depressed 24/7? This seems like the happiest hes been since forever, just go to the fucking flashback already.

What do you guys think of this theory:
>the reason Luffy has a hito hito no mi is to explain how Oars the First (the original joyboy) can shrink down to rough human size and wear the large strawhat
>First joyboy (Nika) was in a crew with Zunesha, Buddha, Elbaf and Poseidon, who were all various giant creatures but had hito hito no mis of their own to shrink to human size
>they all get the human shrinking power plus a random paramecia power
>Zunesha cant transform because he is standing in the ocean

>Read the news of Fujiko dying
>Apparently he was a big inspiration for Oda
>Went to see his works
>One of the most famous ones has a boy with shape shifting powers that looks like a monkey
Oda is a HACK

Attached: 1649365486744.jpg (600x448, 24.86K)

The skull better make a screaming face when it happens.

No but seriously whats up with all the trannies in the Rev army.
This shit is canonically a woman

Attached: giga tranny.png (789x794, 1.13M)

Yeah and Whitebeard got his face and stomach blown off after having to face one of them for more than a second, only saving face (lol) with a desperate ring out

There has never been a man more gleeful at getting his ass kicked

Attached: PROTECTED.jpg (257x332, 26.5K)

Alcohol destroyed Kaido's long term memory, there will be no flashback

Which one of the admirals is taking Kaido down 1 on 1.

I doubt Dragon would be this pissy if the WG was a more liberating regime

Because he couldn’t be Joyboy. It’s implied that that’s why he started the whole SMILE thing.

No one could give him a good fight. It's like you lose all the fun in your favorite hobby until someone comes along and brings it alive again.

Yasopp is in Shank's top 4, SHITsopp is nowhere near Yasopp's level

Attached: 1637175848539.png (558x368, 150.98K)

Kizaru for sure

If theres a flashback i feel like we´ll get it as Kaido falls...like, literally, falls defeated off of Onigashima and the flashback happens in that time and ends with it crashing down ontop of him.

I gotta tell ya, I don't see it.

This, just like with King.

>tfw beating or killing Kaido means he actually wins
Kaido has won either way.

>chainsaw tard post is retarded

>Being a powerlevelfag
Sad

It even plays into his introduction having been trying to take himself out via fall, but this time its caused by another and does the trick.

he doesn't have the raw damage, he would probably able to force a stalemate but Kizaru hasn't been seen using anything that could pierce through his haki

Elaborate

Luffy can just turn the whole island to rubber and make it bounce off the ground and fall into water

>Kizaru
Yamato lv at best.

People are saying toon this toon that but Luffy looks like a schizophrenic killer in Nika form, look at those fucking eyes dude.

>he really was just looking for a way to die all these years
>finally, this rubber retard might be able to kill him
>smile and optimism: restored

Will oda ever comment on their romance subplot?

Attached: 0BE6117E-5469-419D-B467-EE55196C36C9.jpg (801x1024, 90.25K)