Explain how Kizaru isn't the strongest admiral and wouldn't absolutely body anyone in the series

Explain how Kizaru isn't the strongest admiral and wouldn't absolutely body anyone in the series

I'll wait

Attached: borsalinotierasswhooping.png (565x381, 194.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBfQkWO0oes
youtube.com/watch?v=-xIYAYrxtJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same reason why Flash isn't the strongest character in DC universe - he's a lazy jobber.

He gets his ass handed to him by silver

that definitely isn't how that went down

irrefutable

He's basically the marine version of Luffy (before Luffy got the God of All Asspulls)

Lazy, does whatever he wants, fucks around in fights constantly, doesn't have a clear moral compass besides 'whatever I wanna do'

So yeah he basically wouldn't lose to anyone

>Explain how Kizaru isn't the strongest admiral
He isn't?

>travels at light speed
>proficient Haki user
>proficient swordsman
>can shoot high power lasers
>nukes n shit
>stylish as fuck
>portrayed by Jeff Goldblum in my head, starring opposite Tommy Lee Jones as Akainu.

he really can't be bested

advanced observation haki allows you to predict block and counter his lightspeed attacks.

He also possesses advanced observation Haki

I dislike him the most of all the admirals
He seems like a true government dog, completely obedient

Even if you can see his attacks coming it hardly means much when they move at lightspeed. Your body won't be able to react in time to dodge.

what if someone has better observation than him.

He can regenerate from photons bro

yeah a normal human body this is fucking one piece how the fuck do you think rayleigh was able to block his attacks

Because oda can asspull laughffy to beat him anytime.

It would because observation haki lets someone react before he moves.

this

everything else is plotarmor

His fruit should have been giving to Imu or something because it's the strongest fruit introdcued so far period. All of the shit Oda has pulled with rubber to create Luffy's powerset and he's not even having Kizaru use the bare minimum for his. And all for
>le lazy guy with speed powers xD
Dogshit writing.

Let's be honest here, it's not even "light" considering its movements aren't even instantaneous.

speed D reader aokiji is the one where his whole motto is "LAZY JUSTICE" kizaru is just very slow and methodical.

Attached: aokiji bike.jpg (723x1024, 136.45K)

it's pretty clear that kizaru's "light" doesn't operate with the same properties as real world light. he would literally obliterate the universe with his kick if it did. kinda need to be a total brainlet to not understand that he's just made of a cool yellow laser beam.

I mean light doesn't move instantaneously technically anyway, but he should be far faster than anything any character in One Piece can react to just off the base fruit, and Kizaru is supposed to be a top tier fighter.

Even if I accept this stupid cope he's not methodical at all, he hasn't delved into his fruit's basic abilities, let alone stretched what's possible with it. He's basically admiral Enel, except Enel was supposed to be an early game shitter and not one of the end game mid-bosses.

he hasn't had to use more than his fruits basic abilities to wipe the floor with everyone he has met speed D reader

cause the light based powers are always nerfed in fiction, otherwise none could do shit againts a guy with such powers.
the only one who could deal with kizaru would be blackbard and his black hole powers, BUT kizaru could one shoot him if he actually had light tier speed.
his power are nerfed, as simple as

>I mean light doesn't move instantaneously technically anyway, but he should be far faster than anything any character in One Piece can react to just off the base fruit, and Kizaru is supposed to be a top tier fighter.
Which is why it might as well be. Really having "light" or lasers as a power is just asking for trouble.

>couldn't get past old man Rayleigh
>let whitebeard fuck up his partner Akainu,
and generally did fuck all during MF
He's shit. And of course I know why, because if he was as strong as he's supposed to be with that fruit he'd break the power system. But he should've just never been given the fruit in the first place.

Exactly, see above. He just looks like a giant retard. It's like being handed a rifle and using it like a bat.

>couldn't get past old man Rayleigh
rayleigh has some of the best haki in the series
>let whitebeard fuck up his partner Akainu,
That's because aces execution and killing luffy were his 2 main prioties

his personality. He technically could kill everyone due to being able to move at lightspeed but he won't because he doesn't feel like it. I guess that is what balances him out

Haki doesn't entirely negate one's DF you speedreader. Even if I accept your new cope that the strongest fruit we've seen so far with (what is supposed to be) a competent fighter there's no reason why he couldn't speed past anyone in his way to kill half the strawhats before anyone can blink.
>That's because aces execution and killing luffy were his 2 main prioties
This is why author cocksuckers piss me off. He didn't even ATTEMPT a real kill at luffy despite having a power that should let him bounce all over the battlefield protecting and attacking important positions as he sees fit. His power is nerfed , period.

It's supposed to be a joke I guess.

Even if I accept your new cope that the strongest fruit we've seen so far with (what is supposed to be) a competent fighter can't beat an aged Rayleigh*

I don't think it's a joke at this point, it's holding him back plot wise from easily taking out every single pirate that causes trouble. Most people understand this too which is why you don't see much people if any, go on long tirades on why Kizaru is too OP, etc.. etc.. and how one piece should have ended as soon as he showed up to face the straw hats. Sure Rayleigh was there to hold him off but Rayleigh is past his prime and was showing some exhaustion while fighting Kizaru. I'm sure the two would have a big long epic battle but I believe he would eventually win.

It's kinda unfair to compare him to the flash though, cause the flash not only moves at the speed of light but also thinks at the speed of light. No one would be able to use the fruit at its maximum ability because no one can think fast enough to string more than like one attack together

just wait for umi-umi no mi to make every other devil fruit user irrelevant

based
he should've just murdered everyone at marineford and ended this shitty series

>portrayed by Jeff Goldblum
would watch

>Haki doesn't entirely negate one's DF you speedreader advanced observation haki counters his whole fruit

His light logia doesnt really amount to shit
>travel at speed of light which is basically just teleportation because he cant do anything during it
>light beams arent that strong
>le light speed kicks cant even kill a pre ts supernova

Absolute beast during Sabaody.

One Piece was good back then.

Why even write the fruit into the story then?

Retarded. If your body can't react advanced observation does jack shit, see Katakuri vs Luffy. No one we know of in One Piece can react to (actual) light speed. How are you still coping this hard?

There is no light in complete darkness though.

>No one we know of in One Piece can react to (actual) light speed.
Enel

Oh he would youtu.be/hBfQkWO0oes

And this is stupid, handing an antagonist an I win button and having them be too lazy to use it is lazy writing. Just don't give him the fruit.

>Lazy
Not really, Luffy's more goofy and easy-going than out right lazy
In a serious situation Luffy's always seriously trying to win where as Kizaru fucks around even in a war against the strongest guy in the world

There's irony in speedreaders completely overestimating Kizaru.

If Enel could react to light speed he wouldn't have been tagged several times by PRE-GEAR luffy. He's trash.

spped D reader his powers were massively nerfed and was no were near full speed or power because he was powering the entire fucking airship

>Speed D Reader
Not Spee D. Reader
One job

So you're telling me Enel went from being the fastest person in One Piece by a significant margin to being hit by PRE-GEAR luffy because he was powering an airship? What else can I say but cope?

oooh so you don't actually read one piece because yes that was specifically stated

Oda drones are crazy man..is there any other writer or property that gets this level fervent worship?

Kizaru himself said when he was fighting Rayleigh that he wouldn't be able to take him in by himself and that it would require more resources than the marines were willing to use.

Powers have limitation in One Piece.
It's not because he has the "light" fruit that he can do whatever he wants.

Easy
>only Light speed in a series where everyone and their grandma is light speed+

>having a power that should let him bounce all over the battlefield protecting and attacking important positions as he sees fit.
Which may indicate the weakness in the fruit. The problem is that Kizaru, like 99% of the characters in One Piece, is a bit character who we know almost jack about.
Might be that he can move super fast in a straight line, like light, but cannot think super fast. So he has to plan all of his moves out before he makes the first one.

So WHY GIVE HIM THE LIGHT FRUIT

Why didn't he zoom past him then? Even if he was enough of a shitter to stalemate old Rayleigh his super fruit should have allowed him to kill all of the strawhats while evading.

Luffy can. Every gear so far has been an extreme stretch (heh) on the power of rubber. So why can't Kizaru even do the basics?

>Why didn't he zoom past him then? Even if he was enough of a shitter to stalemate old Rayleigh his super fruit should have allowed him to kill all of the strawhats while evading.
Didn't he do that to Beckman?

kizaru is 'unclear justice'
>akainu is absolute
>fujitora is blind

best devil fruit given to a man who literally needs to use the devil fruit to speed up the literally barely functioning synapses in his brain. the mans doin his best for being unbelievably mentally retarded

>Luffy can. Every gear so far has been an extreme stretch (heh) on the power of rubber. So why can't Kizaru even do the basics?
Because you're reading a mongolian comic book for children and trying to apply real world physics to it and you're extrapolating what Kizaru can do base on the name of his fruit.
So for instance
>Why didn't he zoom past him then? Even if he was enough of a shitter to stalemate old Rayleigh his super fruit should have allowed him to kill all of the strawhats while evading.
Because while he can travel at light speed, he can't hit people at light speed, he somehow have to "materialize" to hit people and most of his attack are just energy charged regular attack.
And because this is a vietnamese comic book, regular human also have retarded power, for example Rayleigh was fast enough to deflect Kizaru kick despite hit feet being 50 cm away from Zoro's ass youtube.com/watch?v=-xIYAYrxtJM , so if he try to tp to kill the SH, what most likely would happen here is Rayleigh murdering him from behind while he tries to kill them.

>>portrayed by Jeff Goldblum in my head, starring opposite Tommy Lee Jones as Akainu.
Thank you. I too now share your vision.

His fruit is pretty cool