Name a more badass character

Name a more badass character
Protip: you can't

Attached: erwinu.jpg (500x500, 37.2K)

>Erwin died in that battle
>Floch survived

checkmate

Jotaro

>the most competent commander had his troops repeatedly charge towards death head on
why was faggot praised again

Attached: Floch_aims_at_the_ship.jpg (1000x563, 118.91K)

Try to do better when battling against giant monsters and humans with superpowers with limited resources and the opposition of the government.

I don't want to make a thread but are there any other anime like snk and lotg? by that I mean anime which involves political themes I started watching anime because of them.

Godmin

Attached: 98D336C6-D8ED-4E43-82AF-A8D333AB0BE9.jpg (1086x1285, 116.03K)

>jobs to a BOULDER
Luffy is better.

>Name a more badass character
WAR GODDESS MIMI

Attached: d08186120da56643522cc60237aebc1f.jpg (1080x1080, 76.58K)

I can't, he was so good as a character that the manga went to shit without him

cranky midget butler with no interesting traits

This, but unironically.
Armin sacrificed himself, alone, to stop the Colossal Titan.
Erwin sacrificed himself, and convinced his troops to kill themselves, to stop a monkey throwing pebbles.
It's obvious Armin deserved the serum after that.

>BITCHku Base throws a kamehameha - Nothing
>BITCHku goes SS and punches CHADren - doesnt even dodge those powerless feminine punches
>BITCHku goes SS2 and luckily lands a kick - CHADren barely flinches.
>BITCHku goes SSG-Red and throws punches like an amnesiac out of asylum - CHADren Blocks effortlessly with his Index-Finger.
>BITCHku goes SSG-Blue - Beaten into a pulp in just 1 minute
>BITCHku uses kaioken, interchanges between Red and Blue modes - Still no match for CHADren and gets pummeled.
>BITCHku uses Spirit-Bomb - Rebounded back to him effortlessly by just a glare from CHADren.
>Ass-pulls and MC plot armor provides UI out of absolutely no-fucking where- Done in 10 minutes.
>Entire team unloads their every move - They all still get demolished by CHADren.
>BITCHku Pefects Ul - Still ends up on the ground and gets almost eliminated by CHADren
>SISSYza and SHITteen out of fucking nowhere to help his sorry ass - Still fought them all SOLO

The Gray.

Attached: the Greatest of Glory.png (859x1153, 815.98K)

Not a hard thing to accomplish when you are one of the few sane adults in a world full of confused teenagers

you seriously praise the pisspoor garbage politics in snk? fucking kek

Floch is a cuck who achieved nothing

Attached: Chad Geass.jpg (781x1055, 55.78K)

Stay in your containment thread, retard.

>So badass that the anime retconned his death

Attached: Eizen_1.png (2560x1440, 1.77M)

I was so excited for the last snk season because the animation looked super dope in the intro.

Imagine my surprise when the tone/focus of the show completely changes into this rushed politics/war shit. Last few seasons became my least favorite and I'd rate them considerably lower than the others.

They should've never left Paradis.

Attached: 1645552060611.png (639x504, 98.44K)

Erwin is unironically the only good characters in the entirety of SnK. Realistic motivations, realistic character growth, no bullshit powers or asspulls, still got more done than anyone else with all their titans and garbage.

Attached: ENxmKCCVUAA1-Dy.jpg (1200x675, 99.3K)

What did Erwin achieve again?

His expeditions were all successful and he overthrew the government?

Attached: 435354345.jpg (768x537, 47.49K)

and how did that matter in the grand scheme of things?

technically nothing in the entire history of the world mattered in the grand scheme of things, you're being retarded and you know it, user

good job mr ocean

Attached: 9234567895231.png (863x780, 531.42K)

Attached: adobe_post_20200727_2120190.017055034825843918.png (1200x1200, 2.15M)

Floch did nothing that mattered. Even at a small scale.

He was trying to preserve what the scouts fought for a century and to make sure that every sacrifice done from the very first expeditions weren't in vain.
What "ahmin" and co wanted was:
>"Yeah... all that sacrifice and suffering and family members lost? All for nothing LMAOOOOOOO! Should've stayed inside the walls huehueuhe, umi da"

Floch is a cuck fag who got shot by a child bitch boy

I guess that's one way to justify a shitty ending that made everything throughout an entire series meaningless because nothing was achieved in the end

don't kid yourself, animation and story were both garbage past s3

And yet, his heart was in the right place. This is what Armin accomplished

Yes. The op is misleading. I'm not disagreeing with you. I like mappa, but I think wit did a much better job.

Based
Eren accomplished the same thing for the other side but you self insert as Eldians so you were ok with that. Luckily I don't self-insert as devil's blood cannibals.

>to make sure that every sacrifice done from the very first expeditions weren't in vain.
That's not how life works.

Holy based

Floch

Attached: 1594580638625.png (1500x844, 540.48K)

my fav. male character in AoT

Attached: mikasa-attack-on-titan-season-4.jpg (2560x1600, 922.29K)

Why? All he died was scream with an autistic face

>His expeditions were all successful
No? He always lost a lot of soldiers and achieved nothing. Not even with the two Ackerman Stus and his own titan did that much

Me

>Discovers identity of Female titan
>Recaputres eren
>Recaptures wall maria (the final thing he does)
Floch is a cuck who did nothing

Based

Not necessarily praising them but I like the political themes thats all

These were valid choices

>That's not how life works.
You can say that to many of the points in the story.

>In fiction in generla?
Scores of more badass characters, I'll name Vainamoinen from Kalevala.
>In anime?
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.
Tenma from Monster.
Kamina and Kittan from Gurren Lagann.
Also this To name a few.

Attached: Brunocolorat12.png (496x832, 961.14K)

>Kalevala
Is it good?

Attached: 1634000742991.png (922x651, 1.42M)

why didn't he charge a portion of his force head-on, and ordered the rest to take a route that goes along the wall opposite of Levi's path to further distract and confuse Zeke and minimize the damage?

probably because planning your own suicide and knowing you'll never discover the one thing you wanted to your whole life left him a bit fucking preoccupied and not able to devise a fucking perfect plan in the few minutes he had before he died.

If he picked some people to live and some to die, discipline would break down.

Erwin and Floch are the only good characters in SNK

Attached: zapp.png (599x448, 210.18K)

>The tians? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them
>You see, titans have a maximum eating capacity. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they were overwhelmed and knocked down. Mike, show them the medal I won.

>Eren accomplished the same thing for the other side
Well, yeah. Paradis would have been destroyed with or without Eren. Marley and the world wanted them dead. So, it ended up as a kill or get killed type of situation.
Armin didn't understand that and condemned his own kind.

Look into Log Horizon, Houseki no Kuni, and Spice and Wolf.

If its politics you want, then watch Infinite Ryvius.

>Muh false dichotomy
Eren had many alternatives. But he was a selfish bitch who had a power fantasy of "experiencing freedom". That required him to kill not only every "enemy" outside of the island, but also every Eldian, every innocent, every baby, every pet, every animal, and every plant. That's right. Eren not only destroys humanity outside of the walls but the entire biosphere. He goes way too fucking far. Not even leaving the islanders a world to take. Anyone who wants to justify Eren's actions is utterly retarded.

Destroying all life is not a necessity. He could concentrate the colossi to rumble only human settlements. That was not what happened in canon for stupid reasons, but there is no reason he coudln't.
Anyway, humans and subjects of Ymir cannot possibly coexist in peace as equals, and the situation on Paradis made it even harder to find another solution. One of them had to be, more or less, exterminated. I can elaborate if you don't believe me.

> Erwin was one of the most beloved characters throughout SnK
> still talked about even after his death
> especially after that horrendous ending, people craved for the maturity he brought to the board
> mfw
> come to the realization
> Erwin's dilemma
> 1:1
> is just Griffith's dilemma re-used, even with the same fucking metaphors
wouldn't be surprised if Hacksayama just stole it

Attached: Zodd.jpg (1280x720, 164.44K)

Those were thanks to Armin