One Punch Man

First time a monster has dodged Saitama and the fight is only gonna get more intense from this chapter on.

Attached: OnePunchMan_Chapter162_GreatestHero.png (800x1138, 1.45M)

Been waiting years for this shit. Who /notautistic/ here just ready for the good times to come in these next few weeks?

Attached: 1598004071146.png (291x440, 37.49K)

almost impressive how unimportant the first dodge feels like compared to the focus it received in the webcomic.
What the hell are they doing? Most of the manga was all about respecting the webcomic and adding more, not making it worse.

Attached: 0F208FE9-7047-4A69-A2F1-076982789113.jpg (600x848, 139.86K)

It might be changed in the volume release but weird that it wasn't emphasised more.

I too have no standards and mindlessly consoom.

It’s like they lost all interest in the webcomic content, so they rush it while focusing on their brand new shit ideas

Because murata has no taste

>Garou is a hero trying to be a monster
>Saitama is a god trying to be a hero
Brilliant

Does anyone even care about OPM anymore?

It will get epic, that is for sure. Murata doesn't disappoints when fights are involved.

Actual Boros bootleg.

Attached: 53464771-D111-4185-AD76-C6AB9F8AED04.jpg (2140x1615, 688.92K)

Yes me, becuse the Webcomic is ugly looking shit

>Psykorochi was a more novle villain than Garou
Lmao

Psykorochi has a unique design and is the only big esper antagonist. Definitely memorable. Garou is just turning into another Boros at this point. I guess Murata feels the need to do it so we can tell he’s comparable to Boros, since the manga is all about spelling out everything like it’s aimed at little kids nowadays.

>webcomic seethers now praising psykorochi
kek

Only Psykos can save the manga now.

Do you think you are that important?

Attached: absolutevil.png (800x1138, 1.4M)

Orochi dodged an attack in the original version of the fight

Serious Table Flip lost its meaning — the fight has just begun and they're already somewhere in the stratosphere.

He then kicked Saitama into the ground. Is dodging that much better than a clean blow?

Serious table flip shows haw Saitama completely controls the environment of the fight while Garou doesn't understand what happens at all.
If done the same way than in the WC it would still show how much Saitama is above Garou. And more importantly, it would still be a funny joke.

Dodging Saitama, not some random heroes.

Saitam takes clean blow all the time because they don't feel really threatening to him.

>Chapter ends when they are talking
>Next chapter begins with an epic fight in the sky
MURATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong it's 'Orochi forma compuleta'

Attached: c5720ad3-1623-41f4-96fa-fff60e5b3f3f.jpg (600x848, 110.88K)

>webcomic tards cry when the manga spells everything out
>webcomic tards cry when the manga lets the reader imagine what happened
can't make fags happy, kek.

Oh wow he dodged this fight will be best
Maybe he will try

Attached: 7C5D3FC9-F453-4650-8908-ECFCB849A22D.jpg (654x368, 38.94K)

This user pointed out how Saitama takes hits all the time yet somehow dodging a casual punch from him is extraordinary for some reason

>removing this
>good
Based subhuman retard!

Attached: 561.gif (600x848, 962.83K)

Once you see the crazy escalation shit Murata is going to do you’ll change your tone

Garou has no problem fighting in the middle of the sky this time around. Saitama can do that just 4 the lulz but there's no point since Garou is already completely overwhelmed.

>First time a monster has dodged Saitama
>monster

The mangatards are quite literally just being contrarian. Cause you are supposed to be the contrarian. Watch how they always attack you. The fucking bumpkins. Really asking for it. Bunch of underage retarded mouth breathers.

Even during table flip he was OK to fight in midair, its just that he was in truth confused by the change in the environment without even realizing it. As he himself said, he was like a bug in a box toyed by Saitama.

>p-please s-stop exposing us...
LMAO

seems one doesn't give a flying fuck about the manga now
the story's adaptation is left to murata and we see the result

i wondered how they're gonna adapt this page
now i think it's time to drop the manga and forget it ever existed

Onekeks: Nooo you can't do that
Murachads: GooGoo GaGa

How many years ago would we have already gotten to this fight without all the filler and redraws?

Attached: 1313613920045.png (600x600, 52.22K)

Fucking called it, btw. He even talks about crying lmfao

Attached: garou's final form.png (601x617, 298.99K)

His eyes were almost getting covered once again, if it wasn't for Tareo.

Wish ONE just continued with OPM original instead of losing all motivation after becoming rich.

Predictions at the start of 2016 were that season 2 would be released during 2017, and that the whole arc will take around 3-4 years to complete (back when chapters were released monthly), and that's including the tournament filler.

Isnt it great how we will never get the ma arc adapted
Or maybe netflix will buy webcomic rights and makes a live action adaption

Thanks vaccine man

>netflix is gonna buy webcomic rights
holy kek the cope of these fags.

ya'll need to stop being toxic about this manga before I start deleting your threads, mmkay?

Attached: reddit janny.jpg (1280x720, 120.91K)

The cliffhangers really feel disconnected from the contiguous chapters

Why do you self insert as saitama, smurf?

I've read the webcomic and the manga is straight up better. Artwork is so much better it's difficult to compare (and I KNOW the WC fans are going to throw a hissy fit despite it being such an obvious statement) and ONE put in some absolutely major bombshells in this version that puts it much better than the original.

Die, Muratashill.

I'm trans btw not sure if that matters

sorry meant for

You would like Air Gear, give it a read

This feels like all the wind has been taken out of it, why the fuck are they really fighting again? Garo just teamed up with Metal Bat like two chapters ago instead of beating the shit out of the heroes.

can we stop making these threads now that things are turning up for the worst? i just wanna erase everything in my memory and pretend that this manga have never existed..

because he's confident he could kick metal bat's ass
but if he can't beat Saitama then its all been a huge waste of his life

Garou didn't team up with anyone, literal brain dead. He was trying to protect Tareo, so his priority was defeating Sage.

>30 posters in 3 hours
Nope, it's dead

Until yesterday, if you had asked me the past 5 years how Murata is going to adapt this animation, I would have bet good money that he would do another flipbook style animation for this. The actual basic-ass doublespread was highly disappointing

No, I'm pretty sure he teamed up with MB not even 2 chapters again.

just use filters you idiot
or better yet, quit Yea Forums entirely. think of all the time you'd have to do better, more fulfilling things.

>I-it's totally going to get better guys
Take the cock out of your mouth.

>literal brain dead
Brain dead isn't a noun, ESLkun

he literally asked Bat for advice against the regeneration
and when Garou tried to find a way to get the helicopter to safety, he listened to his boyfriend that there was a net in a certain direction and threw it there
plus the "totally not planned" coordination against the centipede

Attached: 28.png (800x1138, 1.7M)

what killed the hype?

what went wrong?

Attached: i hate myself.png (715x390, 498.79K)

didn't she die when tatsumaki made that big drill?