Re:Zero

How will Satella be dealt with? Al, Rui and the Yang blade from Vincent are all proposed solutions.

Attached: Satella (7).png (2280x1283, 3.95M)

Satella = Emilia
Flugel = Subaru

It's not subtle. The story practically beats you over the head with this information.

Vincent doesn't in theory have a part to play, he just now thinks this is a separate matter that has a solution that doesn't need him dying. Jorna is still doing stuff, Al is going to do stuff, Tarita might have stuff to do and Rui is going to try and do stuff.

Seaside trip with Rem!

Attached: rem 92.png (3850x2750, 2.75M)

Satella = Subaru
Flugel = Emilia

Satella's love for Subaru is a metaphor for self-love.

Al gets sucked into the shadow and causes Satella to warp him and Subaru away to Ginunhive

The Todd side story has Berstetz sending Arakiya to Ginunhive because some disturbance in the Empire has arisen there.
We don't know when that side story is set and the capital is a long way from Guaral... could be that the side story is reporting the disturbance caused by Satella, Subaru and co in Ginunhive?

Subaru will tell Satella to start from zero and then she gets reincarnated as a bird watching Subaru kiss Petra

Too soon; that's the very end of Re:zero! Not that of arc 7!

Attached: 97277864_p0.jpg (1592x2076, 2.07M)

Attached: 57471951_p0.jpg (600x848, 420.75K)

Yorna suggested the Yang blade can help against Satella.

It's what this story is all about.

Attached: victory.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

>Satella = Subaru
This but unironically. Subaru was an avatar created by Pandora in the image of Satella's Flugel.

Its not about Emilia user but lets see how long you last before you start getting mad again.

Yeah well Vincent has Yang ED. Going to really ruin Jorna's wedding night.

No need to get upset, user.

who said anything about getting upset? restrain yourself user i was only stating a fact

Too late for that, he's pissed.

won't be long before schizo-kun starts spamming the same images

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Yea, your own i suggest getting that checked out

>rezero story is not about the main heroine Emilia
Thats a new one for remturds, kek

Whatever you say, schizo-kun.
So you did.
Such is the nature of the remturd.

Who first said the line that became the title of the series?

Attached: 1628364043069.jpg (1058x1480, 333.23K)

>minute apart
Classic schizo-kun! The solution when a thread isn't going your way? reply to yourself! now be a good schizo and post your kengan edit

Mobiliatards love to cope, coping is their food.

>remturd doesn't know a minute has 60 seconds
Classical asshurt remturd

im loving this meltdown!

I can fix Satella.

I would assume something of the sort. At the very least, the fact that Arakiya has been sent there is kinda suspicious and has to have main story implications.
Alternatively, what if Madelyn had sent Rem and Priscilla there?

I'll be surprised if Vincent pulls out the Yang blade, putting aside the issue of if he is even still capable of doing so there would have to be some big change in circumstance to get him to change his mind I think.
I'm also wondering how well his disguise will hold up if he starts flashing it around.

Attached: sample_28f4c0f162458ab6ee64ae5cc1bf1389.jpg (850x504, 240.04K)

>Satella
>dealt with
What's the issue? Aishiteru.

You could but you have to kiss Petra first

How and why would Madelyn send Priscilla and Rem there? She captured them and sent them as prisoners there?

Could be that he doesn't but drawing the blade could kill him? Or himself doesn't know if he can draw it, if he's still seen by the blade as the emperor. He doesn't want to know, or to take the chance of coming out as a fake, or to look weak.

>She captured them and sent them as prisoners there?
NTA, but that lime of thought doesn't sound unreasonable in the context of Priscilla letting herself get captured to get closer to leader of their enemy, and she does trust Al if shit goes south and she needs his help. Something similar sorta happened in the Pride and Zombies side-story.

Attached: Priscilla and Al.jpg (2048x2048, 1.74M)

Emilia said it first 400 years ago in the ultimate version of the speech but it is a spoiler.

I want to fix Satella.

Post Yorna please. I'm late to the party and want to make a folder of her.

Attached: IMG_20220201_023818.jpg (1270x1139, 237.24K)

How much longer until Priscilla executes Vincent with the Yang sword and takes Vollachia for herself, creating the Vollachia-Lugnica empire?

Why is Tappei so bad at making creative characters?

That's the way it is for remturds, satan!
>everyone I don't like is the same person
Classic schizo-kun! We're all me!

Attached: 1646936491992.jpg (1018x737, 405.57K)

A little late schizo-kun but there's the kengan post!

>1 minute apart
Hmmmm, really grinds my gears.

Attached: Ohma.png (433x385, 151.42K)

Madelyn's orders were to to raze Guaral to the ground so I don't think capturing anyone is in the cards.

Attached: 94147896_p0.jpg (1138x1176, 855K)

I can fix Madelyn

Attached: FPuxwkMUcAgimZW.jpg (1318x2048, 593.51K)

um Rembros... they're making fun of us again...

We're only making fun of you for your poor falseflagging, also you left your discord on.

Attached: FPvyPziaUAY1jNm.jpg (768x1024, 65.4K)

If Betty's a cow then I wanna milk her!

Tappei is a hack

what do you mean "how"?
re:zero has a character that is LITERALLY invincible and could solve every problem in LITERALLY 10 seconds

Reinhard can't even enter a tower

Its true, I saw him level up past the level cap

>re:zero has a character that is LITERALLY invincible and could solve every problem in LITERALLY 10 seconds
Petra can only enter such a state after being kissed by her true love.

Attached: 1644866525244.png (1218x902, 758.47K)

Reinhard is useless and he can't enter the country.

Reinhard is a cuck and will die alone