Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu (Skeleton Knight in Another World)

Today's isekai show is airing soon. It's about a skeleton. Are you watching it?

Attached: skeleton.png (1000x563, 672.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq_Rl4zKw-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read the manga, despite being a scenario that is usually really good (skeleton mc) it was just ok.

its another meh manga you read with your brain off. of all manga, a studio adapts that?

Cant japs make a based Skelektor instead

Attached: Skelektor.jpg (725x483, 47.14K)

Source is not a manga it’s a narou isekai

That's tomorrow user. Yea, I plan to watch it.

Chiyome is best girl.

I like skeletons

Explain why

It has a catgirl so yes. A dragon girl too but so late volume she probably won't appear. The author's elf inferiority complex is pretty embarassing though.

Is the dragon girl cute?

How long does it take for him to get flesh?

Is the skeleton here fun?

You can drink with him.

Attached: drinking with an elf.jpg (950x1350, 380.04K)

I hated how the novels ended so no, plus all the good shit doesn't happen until multiple volumes in, so it'll probably be boring

How did the LN end?

If you really want the spoil:It's open end. They defeat a big bad (that is also another isekai'd character, who isekai'd as a Lich and legitimately believed everything to just be part of the game. After he beats him, the story just sort of ends without going anywhere else in the continent despite presenting other stuff beforehand, like other kingdoms, dragon stuff, etc. I think it was to intimate that maybe they'd do a sequel, but they never did.

Heinzbros this is not sasuga....

The novel's still being released you monkeys. Volume 10 came out like a week ago.

This shit you're talking about is from volume 8.

the 9th and 10th books are just SoL spinoff stuff

I haven't read volume 10 yet, but while volume 9 did have an increased levl of SoL shit (as one would expect of a reintroduction/part 2 kind of thing), it did have an okay amount setup for future volumes, like with the east and western empires.

Not yet.
Will add to flexget when I come from work.

>skeleton knight
>he's actually an infinite magic having mage
really buried the lead there. MC's shouldn't have free teleporation ever.

This is like the one novel I like the protagonist is hilariously OP, because him being OP only matters for the very few occasions he actually fights and most the time he's a glorified bus driver.

He was also originally a paladin, but the Japanese just call hem 'holy knights' for the most part.

I like the first few novels well enough, i just find it a little boring how much of his problems are solved either by teleportation, or his magic water that makes him not a skeleton. It's a classic LN problem where the premise is completely ignored by the end of the first novel.
>Skeleton Knight
>Except being a skeleton causes him no issues
>Not much of a knight either.

I think I don't mind the teleporting because it's mostly just used to get from point A to point B without the filler between. He uses in combat a couple times, but even when he doesn't he takes no damage anyway even when hit. It's a bit ridiculous but I think it's done well for what it is.

He always was just a random guy larping as a knight. His water thing has also been barely relevant as the majority of the reoccurring cast knows about it At best we learn he has a giant black cock, it explained how the pope was able to believe he was still in a game after a lifetime or two and why being a skeleton for too long is bad, and is occasionally used to get people to shut up what's under the helmet. It really hasn't affected the story much besides muh onsen that appears in most LNs anyway.

Plus you should be reading it for Ark's love of tomatoes and how he always chooses Italian cooking over Japanese food for a change, thank fucking god.

>Plus you should be reading it for Ark's love of tomatoes and how he always chooses Italian cooking over Japanese food for a change, thank fucking god.
that's true enough, sometimes i think there's a ministry in japan that forces LN authors to jerk off Rice and fish as much as they can.
It's definitely not the worst series out there just kind of a bait and switch. It's just annoying that you get pulled in on the promise of skelly adventures, and get "I'm my MMO character, his race and class don't actually matter since i can do everything".

Oh this is one where other Isekai characters in the past are from other countries.
Iirc, Canadian girl Isekai as an elf character and make the great Canada forest for the elves. I think she was from an atelier type of game or something.
So most elves in this are "Canadian"
Some ninja weeb with a ninja play style get Isekai and made a ninja beastkin group. So elite beastkin in this are from hidden villages and has ninja titles
There are other minor Isekai characters like Indian adventurer who introduced curry to this world or the emperor who searched for tomato etc
I forgot what the chink isekai did assuming there was even one

Has there ever been a fantasy LN with a "deconstruction" gimmick that actually stuck with it to the very end?

Isn't that because his character is directly affected by the lore of his game?
Skelly skin became a curse
All the classes he used to play became his past training
All of his summons are alive now etc

Is it ripoff of Korean webcomic? No way that Japanese manga would have skelly as main guy.

It's a Narou WN

How is the manga compared to the LN?

none of them even try to be deconstructions your people are just retarded and leap to conclusions

Basically. He even had flashbacks to his character, or maybe that was the other skeleton's he was seeing for some reason. Can't remember and I don't think it was ever explained.

I remember mc getting his ass kicked by milf elf because playing game character =/= fighting as that character

He isNot even really a skeleton.

>Are you watching it?
No, read the synopsis and it looks like it's garbage

>Mc frees slaves and kill slavers
How rare, generally Isekai usually goes mc must have a slave for reasons blah blah, he can't free her due to blah blah reaons or she wants to remain mc's slave blah blah

it meant to address the MC as a good guy with morals and shit.

Yeah but the other good guy mc series never do that most of the time, there are always shits tons justification authors add to have a slave waifu

Deconstruction might not always be the best way to describe what that user is referring to, but you cant deny that there's this 'issue' with a lot of the newer isekai that tries to be different with the various unique premises.
The MC will start off as something non conventional as the big appeal and as sometimes within even the first volume they're back to looking like a normal human for the rest of the story.
>slime isekai , MC gets human form to use most of the time
>spider isekai, MC evolves a few times, ends up with human form
>skeleton knight, MC has ability to just look human when convenient
I wouldn't even call any of those outright bad stories, it just sucks when the initial premise that's all setup to draw in readers expecting a new take on the genre, and that idea is gone once the initial story arc is over.

Just wait for sword dad if you want something that stuck to its premise
Also Shokei Shoujo too, since I heard it actually stuck to its premise "a girl's journey to kill a girl"

Yeah I wasn't saying there weren't any stories that do stick with the premise, like the initial user, but it just sucks how a lot of the ones that don't do that have neat ideas, at least initially. Then I guess the authors run out of stuff to do with the gimmick and turn the story into something more conventional.

The two you mentioned are both pretty good tho, so at least there are some options

>Is it ripoff of Korean webcomic?
That Korean webcomic suuuuuuuucked and they're not even remotely comparable.

>sword dad
is that the one with a talking sword and the catgirl?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq_Rl4zKw-c
Yes

>make a skeletor MC
>reverse skeletor MC consequences 3 chapters in the manga
I still think it was a mistake. He just throw the potential off the bat. The writer could have done a lot more if he kept the consequences. Picrel obv

Attached: images (79).jpg (739x415, 37.47K)

One of my fav OP isekai LNs, the manga is fun as well.
He’s more of a magic knight with some other classes like pope and summoner as well though. Heavenly Knight was what it was always translated as afaik.

sword dad anime is going to be great. Basically has the fun parts of isekai while also being just normal fantasy with a loli catgirl hobo murder main character and the sword just being the narrator

I'm most excited to hear Miyu Tomita's voice again, theres something about it that I love

Yup, it turned out to be what I thought.
Man, so many manga I read in '17-'18 have turned into anime. All that's left is 'Elder Dragon reincarnated as a Human' 'I'm just a militia captain in a no name frontier village, who are these overpowered people coming from a scary unknown land called jyapahn?'
and 'incel sherrif'

Too bad Gabu won't get a second season

think I read this up to when she meats the mommy lady
must've been years ago

Judge for yourself. I like her though.

Attached: Ferufivisurotte2.png (1302x1848, 2.17M)

Aside from this and sword dad is the any other anti-slavery isekai?

Besides temporary flesh he gets from drinking magical hotsprings water, never.

I can't think of anything else either, sorry. Isekai is slavery apologia fest after all

>milf dragon
picked up

T-this year for sure...

>metal op
They did something right at least.

WTF SUDDENLY RAPE

Attached: FPv4xvEVUAYy6F-.jpg (1920x1080, 215.85K)

is this the goblin slayer of our generation

Attached: FPv4xQfVIAQAkAr.jpg (1920x1080, 243.44K)

Attached: FPv45-iaAAopaxj.jpg (1920x1080, 289.23K)

Attached: FPv46pJaUAQR7gX.jpg (1920x1080, 214.04K)

Attached: FPv46axaMAADzwF.jpg (1920x1080, 201.23K)

Attached: FPv4w75aIAQLvoQ.jpg (1920x1080, 230.45K)

>statwank
Oh no.

Attached: 054.png (1000x560, 867.15K)

Attached: FPv4oZFaAAI5LnV.jpg (1920x1080, 471.3K)

Damn, glad I read this thread so I knew to avoid it. This looked like the only even slightly watchable show this season, but now I guess I'll just watch stuff from my backlog instead.

Attached: 074.png (1000x560, 648.59K)

Eh, it's not like Sword Dad or Gook tower/dungeon autism where stat screens are a thing that's actually important, he beats people up because he's stronger than them and not because his numbers are high.

It never gets this sexy again

Attached: FPv6oNjVgAUOi3S.jpg (1920x1080, 85.49K)

So its a ripoff of MediEvil

Attached: FPv6qzGaIAINTu7.jpg (1440x810, 115.14K)

scaled pussy

What kind of shit taste do you have for this to become "only even slightly watchable show" lmao

>rpg stats

Attached: 1646276690490.jpg (1430x976, 747.05K)

I don't remember any stats autism for this at all?

Attached: FPv7kSgaQAY7v0R.jpg (1920x1080, 617.38K)

Random rape.

Attached: 139.png (1000x560, 632.27K)

actually wet

Attached: FPv7za3aAAM3Vwt.jpg (1920x1080, 395.34K)

>The world structure is very neatly organized into abilities and numerically defined attributes

Attached: 1594831231986.jpg (217x190, 8.54K)

Just goes to show how shitty everything else looks. I guess there's Summertime Rendering but I already read the manga and I don't think the adaptation will be good.

Nice

Attached: FPv8Yx-VcAAw-WR.jpg (1440x810, 136.59K)

Attached: 1521982117624.webm (698x718, 189.65K)

Attached: FPv8LACVUAQdlQ5.jpg (1920x1080, 577.96K)

Attached: FPv8fk1VQAwxc1F.jpg (1920x1080, 527.87K)

Now, I think your eyes need to be checked