Kengan Omega

So where is he?

Attached: why yes i blow up kids for fun.png (750x760, 700.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cubari.moe/read/imgur/2K01er7/1/1/
imgur.com/a/2K01er7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoyed the chapter

I lost my shit at
>FIST EYE ACTIVATE

Omega is the best comedy manga.

Me too. Lolong and Agito training Koga is comfy.
It's immediately followed up by the worst assassination in history though, I hope Xia gets his shit together.

Attached: 1638666197658.jpg (2224x1643, 392.37K)

Being Himuro of all fucking people was great though, both as a way to get the character to do something and for bored shitposters to just go to town and have a belly laugh

>the worst assassination in history
He could have at least picked up a fucking rock off the ground or something holy shit, he literally went up to try and start a brawl in the middle of the crowd.

Maybe he remembered Naidan and wanted to go out in a big, melodramatic death like the other Worms lmao

>I'll see you in the Azure Skies, Gilbert

I don't believe that Lolong and Agito haven't at least expressed desire or tried fighting each other, especially now that they're int eh same vicinity. They're both mega autist fight seekers and the kings of their respective organizations. I can only assume goat gave them strict orders not to, or is saving it for a lucrative fight night.

Retarded name/trigger, but I just assumed it was Koga concentrating on tracking movement instead of it being some magic naruto type thing. Cosmo's Zone has the exact same thing (Zone Activate) and it's just him using a well timed submission or whatever

He's waiting for the autists to kill each other before showing up again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220404-062823_Samsung Internet.jpg (1282x1800, 1.26M)

Even the panel goes negative when Cosmo uses Zone, so maybe Koga's Fist Eye is the same concept but applied to striking. This is probably cope since I don't expect Sandro to remember Ashura Cosmo's moveset lol

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

Killing Kuroki
I'm holding out hope.

Attached: Kuroki_Gensai,_Master_of_the_Fist.png (500x500, 173.13K)

At this point I'm wholly expecting Xia Ji to scream for his goons, only for Himuro to snap his fingers and reveal Ohma and Raian already killed them offscreen.

And Xia Ji once again breaks down after blubbering about all of Worm's motivations as he understands them.

Himuro loses to Kaneda because he thought he was weak, Himruo is going to lose to Xia Ji because he thought he was weak. Xia Ji is going to end up like an upgraded Kaneda because he can actually take hits.

Rat boy will never become stronger than kaneda because he lacks the Warrior mindset, at best he'll be Fei+

Got room for a late submission?

Attached: [emperorhousingproject].png (972x737, 261.57K)

How long before Xia Ji legitimately gets raped, cream pied and GAPED?

You're coping if you think Xia Ji didn't kill Pooh and Sheisty off screen just so he can hype himself up next chapter and make Himuro look even better for taking him down
I do it to my Xia Ji wife every night, out of love AND lust

Why are the 3 people with no relations and synergy with eachother hanging out now?
This shit is so forced

Two years bro, two years.

lolong just like doesnt give a fuck about the worms bro haha hed rather chill than go hunt them haha

>in one panel singlehandedly manages to shut doomposters up for two seconds

Attached: 6616189060808986184488888888888004.png (628x399, 268.77K)

Koga hates Yumi so he already has something in common with Lolong and Agito

Attached: 06C3C01B-8414-40F9-9A10-3708FBBD5A43.jpg (640x801, 73.2K)

without the name tag i wouldnt have recognized him

I was just so happy to see him.

I think you mean I do it to YOUR wife Xia Ji, loser

>Other Niko has a unique cat-like pupils
inb4 Other Niko secret technique is Fist Eye.

Attached: 1638882713411.png (750x760, 714.2K)

muh off-screened development
I kinda hope that they have at least something in common to be friends with Koga.

They all enjoy vintage pinball machines.

He’s put on some weight, that loss against grand wizard ohma really took a toll on him

They all enjoy kaiju.

>Ryuki rearranged is Kiryu
wtf...

Attached: communityIcon_iq809kh5ozw61.png (256x255, 72.31K)

at this point, do we dislike Lolong or not? His fight was so pitiful that and shitty I can't hate the guy, it's like hating the actor because the director gave him the worst role in the worst movie.

I lived while you died so I get to impregnate Xia Ji bussy while you rot away in a shallow grave, loser

Attached: 1629965778781.png (500x496, 381.79K)

>Pooh and Sheisty
My sides.
Xia Ji is MY wife though. Reposting my art

Attached: XIATWERK.png (890x1252, 1.24M)

>looks like he put on 50 pounds
>in universe weight is now 185 pounds

I don't care about him one way or the other.

I finished reading Ashura again and am starting Omega again. I get to enjoy comfy early Omega again, bros...

Xia Ji is meant to be a housewife you breed every night, not some hoodlum twerking for a zoomer for crack money

And by you I mean I, naturally, since Xia Ji is MY wife

Attached: 1624471362656.png (616x777, 472.21K)

DAMN, that boi thicc.

Oh God I fucking hate Hoemuro so damn much, JFC this omega by sandrobitch is so cancer... I hope Doraemon make Shitmuro face flatter than the earth and make him humiliated.. I really hate gyaruo niggers in my battle shonen manga. Why does Kekmuro always so smug. I bet Beavis and butthead will intervene at the last minute but himuro will be seen as dead and Xia Ji will sneak up behind rick and morty and fuck em up and wipe em off the kenganverse

Attached: x98ygdu6nzr81.png (346x289, 171.19K)

Agito/Lolong symmetrical docking...

Attached: 1470890733983.jpg (565x486, 49.1K)

Hi drawfag i saw your art from the last threads... Where is pov Xia Ji prostating and doing an ahegao..? I am neuron activating just from the thought of it

Pinoys are circumcised, I found out unwillingly.

I like to breed and mpregnate my wife Xia and put a baby in her boytoy womb.. sometimes Xia invites her otouto Yan and we have onyankodon Xia sisters are so lovely

user why did you got raped by SE azn spic nigger?

>Lolong low diffs agito

someone post chapter link pls

Seconding, missed it this morning

Tangentially related, but stories generally regarded as bad tend to be more difficult to predict than stories generally regarded as good. The moment a reader catches on to what the story "should do", it treads into a dark territory that is unpleasant as it can be alluring.
cubari.moe/read/imgur/2K01er7/1/1/
imgur.com/a/2K01er7

Thanks imgur chad

Please tell me Agito was holding back. I'm digging this chill pace but absolutely hate that fucking Koga can keep up with Agito.

???

I thought visually this was pretty clear but if that's not enough the sound effect shown throughout here ピタッ (pita) means a pause or a stop. Agito is constantly holding back.

Maybe the translators could do a better job picking sounds or something, I don't know, learning some basic Japanese onomatopoeia among other things like the basics of honorifics can help fill the void translations can leave.

Attached: 003_1649257652473.png (1381x971, 949.72K)

He wasn't "keeping up", he was on his backfoot against Agito's light sparring and only dodging due to his kinetic vision

He's not dodging in this sequence , he's only dodging in the top left panel on the left page here and the punch on the bottom leads to the first punch he holds back on

Agito is pausing his strikes, the only one on those two pages he dodges is the punch in the third panel on the right page but it's shown Agito followed it up with a kick that Koga didn't react to so dodging was moot

Attached: 002_1649257526155.png (1382x975, 1.26M)

Koga's past just wasn't traumatic enough to be a top tier

Probably in the middle of creating another suicidal technique with a chuuni as fuck name like CROW'S AGONIZING CRESCENDO. I wonder if Tiger man knows how to overclock your lungs (more oxygen) and liver (more energy).

>give Koga a literal Sharingan that even has an activation command
>can spar with Agito and Lolong
skipping past Koga's entire journey to actually becoming strong might've been the worst decision yet, even worse than the dozens of bad ones in the tournament. It'd be like if kid Baki skipped from losing to 100 goons at the start to fighting Yujiro at the end, with the whole journey cut.

Attached: Liu tired.png (623x443, 186.02K)