What should you do if you are forced to enter a battle to death with isekai your childhood friend anons?

What should you do if you are forced to enter a battle to death with isekai your childhood friend anons?

Attached: ew2423.jpg (1672x2400, 746.42K)

Kill her, for the strong live as they will and the weak perish as they must.

Start walking away without saying anything unless they explicitly say that if i do so both of us will be killed.
If i die i die.

Only if the CF looks like this.

Attached: 1649238645714.jpg (1051x1157, 295.22K)

What is happening to Liam? When will he meet his ex-wife again?

The answer is obvious. When a fight is inevitable, make sure to be the one attacking first.

Team up with my childhood friend to defeat whomever or whatever is trying to force us

Attached: e20bf02e-8e9c-4e46-8d12-b985af25dbdf.jpg (800x649, 285.16K)

All CFs betray, thus betray them first.

Attached: 1629537286230.png (519x547, 315.82K)

hot

stabbing the demon is the only right thing to do

If the body is this small, wouldn't the tazer kill her?

Attached: 1642669750382.jpg (1016x1457, 1.05M)

It will only make you two die. A smarter person would try to find a way to let at least one survive.

You can kill CF, then live on and swear revenge on that person later.

>CF

Attached: CF(male) betrays.jpg (1131x1608, 500.49K)

I can never get why merchants would let their merchandises dirty and uncared like this. Who would want to buy ugly products?

Attached: 1647369484177.png (1131x1608, 319.74K)

Where is he finding all these damage female slaves? It's really bizarre. And if cared for making money, there should be male slaves which are cheaper.

Do you CF hating larpers realize that you are also someone's childhood friends? By your logic you are also betrayers.

>Implying we have friends let alone childhood friends

They are probably recycled slaves damaged by their previous owners, he bought them with dirt cheap prices to resell them.

>Who would want to buy ugly products?
low class citizens looking through the equivalent of the bargain bin.

You... never went to school and live alone in the mountains?

user betrays

There's still the question of supply. No way is there enough slaves or slave owners to crew through enough slaves to be a secondary market for them. That still doesn't answer where the males are. The MC's whole plan is going to have some major systematic problems in a couple of years.

>swear revenge
I bet you i have as little chance to kill him as she does. Unless i have a actual chance im not trying and wasting her life that i took myself even if forced.

>low class citizens looking through the equivalent of the bargain bin.
Even if that's the case, won't dolling them up increase their prices? There is a reason the chinks disguise their cheap goods as branded luxuries.

alchemists for potion experiment or body parts for material

>Be overworked Salaryman
>Die due to overwork
>Get isekai'd as a merchant's son
>Buy broken females slaves, heal them with magic
>Make absolutely no attempt to get close to them outside of healing them so they can make you more money
>Whine about how your slaves are making connections and friends around town while you cry about how you don't want to bring attention to yourself
I genuinely don't understand this MC. His stated goal will bring attention to himself when he achieves it because it will be staffed by all his slaves, but he constantly torpedoes any chance he has to make friends ore even connections outside of the Slave Dealer.

Attached: ..png (1330x553, 507.26K)

It's an intentional marketing scheme, they asked focus groups of japanese teenagers and they found that most preferred the pitiful looking slaves. You can get isekai protagonists to feel good about themselves as they participate in human trafficking if you appeal to their sympathy.

Talking about the manga in btw

There's very little guarantee that you would get to live even if you obeyed. Even if the chances are low, teaming up has the highest probability for either of you to survive.

>No way is there enough slaves or slave owners to crew through enough slaves to be a secondary market for them
It's isekai user, where slave trading is a honorable career and you can just put a collar on a rando to make a new slave. There are slaves everywhere so having a secondary market of used slaves is believable.
When you damage a female slave enough to maker her ugly but still healthy, you sell her because you lose interest in her. But with a male slave, you can damage him much more while still using his labor, and when he is too damaged, he simply dies.

Attached: 004.jpg (1008x1433, 244.38K)

>alchemists
Can't they just grab random hobos for free?

I went to school. I wouldn't consider any of them friends considering I never really kept up with them after leaving school. We're all acquaintances at best.

He is a Japanese wagedrone, who can't think for himself, which is the reason of their shitty economy, what do you expect?

If slaves are so common why hasn't the idea of a slave company appeared before? If slaves are so easy to obtain and control, why isn't most of the economy slave based?

Get real user. The demon dude massacred the whole town, no way to literal kids can beat him. Obeying him may not guarantee your life, but opposing him ensures your death.

Then it's your fault for being a self-isolated autist. Maybe many of them wanted to befriend you but was driven away by your eccentric behavior.

My hate may come from incel delusion but it's no larp.

Attached: 1493737319309.png (1536x1091, 1.92M)

Why is the "the god feels sorry for you after accidentally killing you, so he you an awesome second life with cheats, harem and all as compensation" plotline even a thing, when in the myths, gods are almost always assholes who give no care to the humans and many find pleasure in toying with mortals? Is there any other country's fictions using it beside the japs?

Attached: 98767.png (984x1400, 290.91K)

Quit splitting threads brainlet.

they ran out of hobos

I take my CF as a hostage and run away

some isekai where the guy who is cucked takes revenge

Attached: file.png (1280x1808, 1.53M)

forgot the ?

>many find pleasure in toying with mortals?
you literally answered your own question, they don't do it to help they do it because they thought it would be hilarious if they gave some nobody superpowers.

The average isekai protagonist could massacre an entire town without any problems too. Also the question in the OP says nothing about villages or literal kids, the image is just an example of it happening to some random people.

>you literally answered your own question, they don't do it to help they do it because they thought it would be hilarious if they gave some nobody superpowers.
Reminds me of this.

Attached: 001.jpg (850x1200, 624.7K)

So what is the deal with that goddess? Is she actually the evil last boss who trick summoned heroes from killing each other for shit and giggle?

Why did user stop dumping the mango?

People were telling him not to dump it.

Are there really translators lurking among us? If I post another raw manga, will they translate it too?

The story is kind of shit and the dumps were untranslated raws to beg for a TL.

>The story is kind of shit
I don't care, the girls are cute.

Attached: ed23d32.jpg (850x1200, 352.32K)

>buffed witch
Why is she so muscular? Were she already like that before isekai or it's an effect of her cheat?

Why are witches so sexy in isekai bros? She just cast Lvl 5 petrify on my dick.

Attached: !.jpg (188x268, 10.52K)

Can't wait for the inevitable fallout when she discovers MC is really his CF

Attached: 1638267859511.jpg (950x3891, 1.21M)

>have teleportation
>use it for no other purpose than running away
Literally why? Can't those retards think of any other usage of such ability? If you can teleport yourself at will, it means you can also apply quantum effects on microscopic, like tunneling, superposition, entanglement, to name a few.
>If the enemy can't stop you from fleeing, he also can't stop you from putting a rock to his brain
>Remove his heart
>Attack him with countless copies of yourself
>Ma
>Make you attacks pass though any and all of his defenses
>Use the wave function of your weapons to make them impossible to guard against
>Time travel to the past to kill his ancestors

Attached: 1648259993218.jpg (900x1280, 588.04K)

Why does everyone look so deadpan in this manga?

So become Dr Manhattan?

>demons are just humans with horn
What is this? Convergent evolution?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.78K)

good guild girls help your needs

Attached: lewd guild girl.jpg (1360x1920, 810.77K)

Why is a dyke even more alpha than most male MCs?

Attached: 1635788962609.jpg (700x959, 221.76K)

drugs

Attached: cultivation pill.jpg (1300x1780, 402.4K)