Is Bleach good?

Is Bleach good?

Attached: 81TQIEutf0L.jpg (1491x2250, 327.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BagR0uKlhWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s fun, and that’s all that matters

Just another shonen to read, discard and move on. Unless you are a teenager.

Absolute dogshit, but it has some hot girls.

Attached: 1649296572584.jpg (600x800, 31.02K)

S'alright

I like the aesthetics. Brings me back to the 2000's emo hot topic era.

I liked most of it. The highs are really high, but the lows are really low as well.
It's spawned shitposting and arguments that have lasted nearly two decades though, so you gotta give it credit for that if nothing else
tatsuki best girl

This. Anyone who tries to start Shonen Console wars is the biggest idiot faggot of them all.

if you like over the top fights and transformation rather than the story

fpbp

Wrong. The correct answer is Nel.

Attached: 27081020.jpg (1090x1500, 517.74K)

>it has some hot girls.
Yeah

Attached: FPhIRVIWQAwxm1X.jpg (720x1083, 48.47K)

The fight choreography itself is pretty shit though. Kubo is pretty good at illustration but compared to other action manga, I felt it was lacking. For reference, this was favorite fight in the manga, and while I think it was awesome, I would still rank it down to a fight scene from one of Boichi's works.

Attached: c3c474faf195f34321481b34af2528ec--bleach-captains-old-mans.jpg (736x532, 36.54K)

>nel
Based. I respect it. She showed up out of nowhere and instantly made a place in my heart.
Same with shark tits.
Still, gotta go with Tatsuki overall since she was a thing for like 300 chapters before either espada made their appearance. Even if she only had half a dozen chapters with character development, those few put her as top tier in my opinion.

Get better scans holy shit

Out of the big 3, it has a better story and character designs than Naruto and One Piece. Most of the fights are great, the others not as much. A solid 8.5/10.

I just Google imaged it, I don't have any high quality scans saved on my phone.

Read it last year, twas a lot more fun than I expected.
First arc gave me a lot of YYH vibes so that's a good plus in my book. Soul Society was also great, Arrancar felt like a bit of a rehash of the past arc but it was still pretty enjoyable. Quincies was pushing my patience so I just speedread through most of it. It suffers a bit from shounen jump syndrome and extensively making more plot for the sake of it when the lore doesn't really demand for it but at least the fights and artwork were cool until the end

Ulquiorra is peak Deviantart SOUL

A respectable opinion, user.

It falls off a cliff halfway into Hueco Mundo.
The best way I can describe Bleach is: "Why you don't let the character designer make the plot." There's crazy good designs and an eye for aesthetic that's unmatched but in service of a plot that spins its wheels constantly, introduces far too many characters it has no intention to actually develop or even utilize well and worst of all lets itself bend into fan pandering at the expense of what few good ideas it has.

>Fights 40% of which consisting of standing in the sky and talking
KINO

It's very soulful

You could say it has a lot of heart to it

>introduces far too many characters
Only retards that invested themselves into the wrong characters say this
>no intention to actually develop
Speedreader

Depends on what you like.
To me it has the best concept among the famous "big three". The execution of the other hand, wasn't really the best.
It's better than Naruto to me tho, I think only One Piece is better storywise.
Bleach fights are really good, it also has good waifus. Charismatic (but not much developed) characters overall. Very eye-pleasing artwork.

Attached: 000201623-1280-1280.jpg (916x1280, 517.19K)

Bleach the Goat No Cap.

Hanataro x Mommy Milkers is best ship.

Attached: 2CA18C39-4392-4F98-A196-784BC0EB32FF.jpg (848x1199, 192.91K)

I completely disagree, both Ichigo vs Grimmjow and Ichigo vs Ulquiorra in the Arrancar arc are insane. Iconic. Bleach had the best fights back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=BagR0uKlhWs

Absolutely patrician taste

Best boy. Was nice to see the top of his head in the Hell chapter.

Explain Zaraki to me user, I think he's cool. Does he have a Bankai?

My problem with Bleach fights is that they're almost always way too straightforward. Bear in mind I'm not talking about how they impact the narrative, but rather how Kubo portrays actions and movements and such. I've said that Kubo is a great illustrator and yeah those two fights have some pretty good imagery, but when it comes to the actual fights he never goes beyond firing laser beams, "I'm behind you" and just basic slashing. It's ironic you brought up Grimjow and Ulquiorra, because I think the Hueco Mundo arc is the most guilty when it comes to this. He gets a little better about it in the Quincy arc, because Quincys have bullshit powers and it leads to battles being a little bit more dynamic. Pic released, I think this works pretty well as an illustration, but for a battle scene I personally think its a little on the bland side.

Forgot pic

Attached: 346Cero_Oscuras.png (250x236, 17.21K)

Fuck, I'm tired. Here's a higher res one

Attached: 346Cero_Oscuras(1).png (1696x1600, 1.4M)

>Does he have a Bankai?
You gotta read the final arc for that one

You should get into it just for Ruki-san alone. No other manga that's ever done the spirits/teddy bears thing though.

Attached: 1648929931541.jpg (848x1200, 402.17K)

Dropped it at chapter 16 I think when the plot with ghost bird got resolved. It was the same shit as Naruto.

Rukia barely has any relevance after Hueco Mundo though. She's not even in the final battle when fucking Renji is.

She beat one of the stronger sternritters tho with her bankai

no, not really

That wasn't Renji, that was Aizen

Holy fuck slow down speed reader you almost gave me a seizure

It depends on the character though. Ichigo's fighting style is straightforward, but then you get Mayuri that just pulls out a bunch of tricks, Kyoraku who's pretty strategic, etc

Impregnating sex with Orihime!

Attached: 1557258804984.jpg (839x1513, 493.4K)

Are you reading it for the first time? It’s very good. Go with the Manga first and then you can watch the anime if you’d like.

It's enough. She doesn't need to be constantly shoved in my face for me to like her

This. That whole sequence where the three of them tried to rush Yhwach was part of kyouka suigetsu, it was only Ichigo and Aizen who were there

So happy for her and my man Ichigo. He really fought for her. DESERVED.

With her powers they’ll never run out of business in the clinic.

I really really love her too. Love her a whole lot. Favorite heroine of all time along with Okusan and Pecorine.

I forgot about Mayuri. Yeah he's nuts, its pretty cool whenever he does anything on screen really. Kyoraku...I thought his fight with Stark was one of the big letdowns of Hueco Mundo honestly. Despite having a Shikai that should let him do crazy stuff it still felt constrained. Stark himself just spammed ceros most of the fight. His fight against Lillie was is where he really got to shine though.

it's alright, but there's way too many characters and way too many of them are completely useless.

I have to agree with the Lillie fight. Pushed him to his limits and still was not enough. Those schutzstaffel Quincy were all some tough bastards. My most anticipated scene is when Nimaiya wipes the floor with all four of them at the same time.

Yes.

Attached: 1611399798176.jpg (441x441, 20.26K)

>Azien mindfucked Ichigo into thinking Renji was grateful to him
for getting him and Rukia together

Attached: 10.jpg (800x1156, 179.99K)

Turns into shit after HM arc.

Add Isane to the mix and you have created the best trio that have ever existed. I love her.

Jesus Christ kubo needs to start drawing hentai

Attached: 25348322_1584187238333409_1404647927891926373_n.jpg (512x359, 29.55K)

Fucking speedreaders, motherfuckers.

Yeah. Read the manga.

All your questions will be answered when the new anime comes out.
Don't read it, wait for the anime. Everything within this arc will be better explained.

Attached: 16-17.png (1600x1169, 2.17M)

It is an aggressively wild ride.

Attached: the blade is me.webm (480x480, 45.84K)

Yes.

Attached: swimsuit halibel.png (2048x940, 1.85M)

lol absolutely not
This is the most pathetic defense ever. I can justify any piece of shit with
>its le fun!!
Fuck off with that shit.

It’s Bread Girl for you.

Attached: 863C4517-4A0E-4E9C-B6EC-E6CB51F4D738.jpg (684x960, 42.7K)

>O MY EXPECTATIONS

There’s a reason why it was the only of the big 3 to get the axe.

It's fun, stylish and has many characters you may like. Storywise it's okay, Kubo is an ideas kind of guy but lacks in the execution.

excuse you, that's Loituma girl for you

Attached: orihime-inoue-bleach.gif (498x339, 362.4K)

>Only retards that invested themselves into the wrong characters say this
What the fuck kind of cope is this?

Sure, that's why it has the most successful mobage of the three, got a novel series after it ended and the anime and manga are both coming back. Not to mention Kubo's new manga was well received unlike Kishimoto's which was such a flop that he went back to boruto. Naruto is dead and Boruto stands on its grave, one piece has become progressively worse since the timeskip and came in 6th last year after jjk, kny, etc and bleach is making a comeback.

But whatever suits your narrative

No
There are too many problems with the way it was written that get worse as the series goes on
That said there are some great character and costume designs