IT'S BEEN

IT'S BEEN
ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
COCKED YOUR HEAD TO THE SIDE
AND SAID "I'M ANGRY"

Attached: digimon_5.png (1190x895, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zf1JVmwuao
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7ZCP2XiAU&ab_channel=Stef93NL
youtu.be/dPR7S-qo8Ag
youtu.be/H_o6YxEwBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still remember watching the VHS of this like 6 times a day as a kid. Album is a great compilation of Ska too

Attached: 1624401721376.gif (500x200, 27.14K)

They really went all out with the music for this movie. Probably got a few people into ska

I really loved the part where all of the digimon are in 8-bit form

Yea Forums watches when

Do burgers in Yea Forums think the american OST enhanced the movie, or is it just nostalgia talking?

yes

American dub and OST are better than the Japanese voices and soundtrack. It's objectively more fun

Just rewatched it today, its not just nostalgia

Cute!

Of course it's just nostalgia, After all burgers never got the uncensored seasons of Digimon on TV like LatAm and most of Europe did

Attached: DF.png (698x1187, 846.28K)

Attached: 0dbc385e959f2f95bf7794064266b12b6ec5bb476ae09a209ebff84d46f3ae61.jpg (692x1100, 695.24K)

Based horny animators

Attached: 456.png (1427x1078, 1.56M)

Attached: Butt.webm (1280x704, 724.96K)

these movies were pretty good, specially the prequel and 02 movies looks like a fever dream

That's the Impression That I Get.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zf1JVmwuao

Having watched both, it enhances it and captures the time period. It helps that all the music is good to begin with.

Attached: Tickle.gif (690x388, 2.46M)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CLOSE TO TRAGEDY
OR CLOSE TO FOLKS WHO HAVE?
HAVE YOU EVER FELT A PAIN SO POWERFUL
SO HEAVY YOU COLLAPSE?

Why was tickling more common back then?

>digi movie

Based

Honestly the only reason to ever watch a dub is if it does something radically different than the real version.

I dont care about shipping but the Tai x Sora subplot the dub added just gave Our War Game extra oomph

The americanized soundtrack for that movie was good. I did not like the americanized soundtrack for the DBZ movies and though they didn't fit even at the time.

FIVE DAYS SINCE YOU LAUGHED AT ME
SAYING "GET BACK TOGETHER COME BACK TO SEE ME"

I'm sorry you missed out on peak American culture, poorfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7ZCP2XiAU&ab_channel=Stef93NL

kino

youtu.be/dPR7S-qo8Ag
It was digi kino

I didn't like the digi-rap as a kid
As an adult I enjoy it more

I will defend digimon the movie to my dying breath.

THINGS
ARE
STARTING TO
ACCELERATE
INTOSOMETHING
NEVERSTOPPING
ALWAYSTROUBLEBUBBLING
NOW
I
THINK I'M GETTING DIZZY
TOOMUCHSPINNING
PAGEBYPAGETHETHOUGHTISTHICKENINGQUICKENING
IT'S GETTING
TOO INSANE
I'M TRYING
TO MAINTAIN
WOAH
WOAH WOAH
WOAH
WOAH WOAH
WWWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember watching the digimon movie in theaters, shit felt so surreal

THREE DAYS SINCE THE LIVING ROOM
I REALIZED IT'S ALL MY FAULT BUT COUDL'T TELL YOU

NO
WELL...
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I remember passing the sign and asking my dad to take me. He never did but got me the vhs

Is there any other licensed dub soundtrack that can compete?

Only one?

Attached: Ass.jpg (672x494, 43.94K)

What is this aesthetic called and why is it so fucking pleasing?

Ye olde mail.

An entire ska OST is based, the fact that it was for a movie that came out in 2000 makes it the perfect period piece

its called ska

Europe got the burger version too though? I remember watching that VHS tape so much just to listen to the music that I ended up breaking it. And yes it enhanced it

It is so much better than the Jap version.

ah, the days when anime dubs tried to match current music trends. some with more success than others.

now dubs are soulless

My VHS tape came with a rectangular CD that could install a screensaver that just played the attack part of and I got in so many fights with my dad about needing to keep it on the PC so I could play that tiny clip of song over and over.

acceleracers anime when?

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (2220x1080, 193.09K)

That's rad, I wish I had that too

Attached: Wargreymon punch.webm (720x404, 1.69M)

I don't really mind them messing around with our war game that much, because it's a sillier movie and I can accept it as just being a victim of the times. But the first part having a shitload of exposition crammed in is fucking sinful and Dante's Inferno needs a footnote added for it.

Attached: 1614233300527.png (208x236, 83.62K)

Her butt is awfully popular.

youtu.be/H_o6YxEwBnA

It wasn't widely known as a fetish. I remember that back in the late 2000s, you could type "tickling" in the Youtube search bar and get hundreds of results that were just full fetish videos.
But sadly, society got wise to us and now normie spaces can't be flooded with tickling anymore.

Of the three parts Our War Game comes out pretty intact.
All that's missing are some scenes explaining how the Japanese emergency phone line work and showing just how crazy rural Yamato and Takeru's grandma is.
Even most of the gags make it through with context.

Hurricane Touchdown is totally butchered but it's a boring movie anyway.

Attached: 020945.png (322x317, 193.08K)

Attached: Animated.gif (400x303, 1.65M)

Attached: Ass.gif (520x293, 3.39M)

I remember playing the soundtrack at work outside once and my tomboy coworker started jamming along
Still makes me smile thinking about it because it came out of left field.

Many burgers never watched the Japanese version. They don’t know they’re simping for a parody dub. I like the Burger movie abomination like I like Garzy’s Wing, to laugh at.

Attached: 87678.jpg (306x618, 59.7K)

Only thing that improved is that riceballs aren't jelly donuts and Shadow Realms don't exist, and the latter is debatable

People like you are why I never want to make anything.

Attached: 1303057792565.jpg (400x400, 29.31K)