This is gonna be another

This is gonna be another
>blows its load on the parody in the first episode and just becomes a bog standard isekai with a "twist"
isn't it...

Attached: CFjpv7SRuOBAYcrYC7n3Gn150sZG1Xp6PEhv5WgdrzE.png (640x784, 767.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/25632c2e-90d3-4a9f-9cfd-3132d52ca5ee/kitanai-kimi-ga-ichiban-kawaii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The twist is (You) get isekai'd and then brutally murdered by a cute girl

You know the answer to that, Owen

If you consider yuri rape to be bog standard isekai then yes

I am seriously starting to question the term "bog standard". While not necessarily good, it at least can't be the so-called "bog standard isekai" just by the fact that it's a primarily female main cast with yuri, or at the very least yuri-bait.
I'll give you props for at least avoiding the ultimate buzzword "generic" though.

The Isekai Jin's mistake is trusting women. Never trust women.

>it at least can't be the so-called "bog standard isekai" just by the fact that it's a primarily female main cast with yuri, or at the very least yuri-bait.
That's the "twist" isn't it? A female MC with a female harem instead of a male MC?

More importantly when will self insertfags like OP stop seething at it?

>it's different because it's girls
"main character learns to love again after childhood trauma by getting to know member of class they previously oppressed" is one of the most basic anime plots. What else have they covered in this episode?
>fanservice
>maid outfit
>mechanical slapstick
>generic "wholesome funny sexy moment" music
>expository dialogue where characters tell each other things they should already know
>unnecessary flashback scenes to pad out runtime
I don't understand how people are coombrained enough to fall for this shit over and over again. Every one of these shows has a "hook" that would make for a good story idea, but it's always immediately drowned out by comfort food bullshit that grinds the pace to a halt to hit the same five ecchi notes over and over again. I give it even odds there's a beach episode where everyone shouts "it's the ocean!" by the end of the season

why is the thought of being unjustly killed by raging lesbians so hot?

Attached: unknown1.png (548x548, 291.97K)

Yes, isekai never changes.

>"main character learns to love again after childhood trauma by getting to know member of class they previously oppressed" is one of the most basic anime plots
WAY oversimplified. Also this is not the standard for isekai. If it was, you could name at least 5, but you can't.

Isekai is in decline as a whole, it's already in the yuri-gimmick phase to bait neet bux.

Ah yes, another thread where OP and "anons" ignore premise and trailers to hide their seething

>parody
I don't think you know the meaning of the word. Especially if you think something can only either be a parody or bog standard. Here's a spoiler: the real twist hasn't even been introduced yet.

Is this Yuri

I just read the manga. The thing I don't get is: why shit like daggers and swords when there are guns? Even if swords are more efficient against monsters, carrying a gun wouldn't hurt, right? At least when it comes to guards and priests.

>the premise of a girl journey to kill a girl hasn't been dropped even in 3 vols yet, as in MC is still planning to kill the isekai girl (who secretly doesn't mind dying)
>min romance bullshit since everyone is too busy surviving
>actual adventure series, moving from places to places while finding out more about the world
If this is "bog standard" of isekai, I like to read more please

Manga is lacking a lot desu, you are better of going directly to LNs

>min romance bullshit
Yurifags are going to be disappointed.

Isn't gun and magic guns a taboo weapon strictly regulated by church cos they are made by a human error?
Also cloths in this series can have barrier spells making guns a lot more useless

>min romance bullshit
Momo and Akari are raging lebians madly in love with Menou.

Soft yuri. You won't get lesbian sex from this one.

It may not be the standard for isekai, but it's the standard for anime. There's no excuse. It's awful being an anime fan, we either get the same 5 shows done over and over but progressively worse, or incoherent style pieces like Blood Blockade Battlefront. We only get good, original shows that know what they're trying to do like once in five years
Yeah? What's the real twist? Go ahead and spoil it, I'm not gonna watch the show

Need manga where yurishit gets the treatment it deserves

I doubt it. Most of them seem to know that this isn't a romance focused series already.
Beside it's still yuri despite not focusing on romance

The novel explains guns are for retards that don't know how to use not-mana because they don't need any knowledge, you pull the trigger, it sucks your mana to make it into a bullet and shoots it, it just werks.
The problem is that people actually trained can do far more and better, the bullets also get deflected by pretty much any barrier.

They'll get bored eventually

What's the point of telling a shitposter anything?

This is garbage

>Tell me the twist so I can shitpost about it
Fuck off.

>barriers
meh

As for taboo, I can understand civilians not having guns because of that, but even knights and shit? But if it can be easily deflected, it's not that OP. But that's some bullshit.

>Yeah? What's the real twist? Go ahead and spoil it, I'm not gonna watch the show
It's literally madoka but isekai, not figuratively but literally, the black hair boob girl in OP's image is a literal time traveler.

It would be even hotter if they raped him first
I wish a cute girl would rape and murder me

Attached: 1633038852605.webm (550x668, 278.31K)

mangadex.org/title/25632c2e-90d3-4a9f-9cfd-3132d52ca5ee/kitanai-kimi-ga-ichiban-kawaii

The magic in the setting is worse than a generic isekai's magic system, it's just poorly hidden behind code technobabble.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shit poster
Forgot how fucking retarded Yea Forums fags are
I guess that could be interesting. So she's looping already?

It's her hundredth time loop already or something, it's implied she has been looping for ages.
Which is not a good thing because the original timeline and the first few loops sound far more interesting than the current timeline from the brief nightmares the girl has.

Magic in this setting is pretty great.

For example, church magic mc-chan was using is using the concept of a church as a structure that protects believers and repels evil

That's hot too. But being killed by a lesbian that is truly disgusted by you and don't see anything sexual in you is also kinda hot.
Imagine her looking at you with fear, anger and disgust while stabbing you in the head.
Imagine her sadistic smile as she disposes of literal trash (you).

Attached: 1648680155548.jpg (709x595, 156.25K)

>Magic in this setting is pretty great.
It's shit, it has no rules and any big fights get solved by MC pulling a new scripture perfect for the situation out of her ass.

Why are you lying. It's a point in v1 and 2 that everything is super similar and simple journey until everyone died via flare
It's only in this loop that shit goes south. Which is what the higher ups from church want

>hundredth time loop already or something
So it's basically madoka with non-loli women?

Show me a scripture where it is outside the concept of church then, I will wait

>It's a point in v1 and 2 that everything is super similar and simple journey until everyone died via flare
That's exactly why it's more interesting than the current one, sufferingwank sounds way better than a video game world tour across all 4 human errors because the author ran out of ideas by the second volume.

That's the point user, the concept is twisted to do pretty much anything.
You could call the scriptures an artificial stand and it wouldn't be out of place in Jojo or the magic system of any other shounen.

Now that I see you just have shit taste, don't reply to me again

first akame ga kill, now this.

>Jojo or the magic system of any other shounen.
>worse than generic isekai's magic system
I don't know that anons like their fireball lv1 and slave magic lv 2 systems so much

well self-insertfags ever stop seething?

>person complains that isekai are generic and boring
>gets called a self-insert fags
Any show with Yuri in it attracts retarded pedophiles I guess

You idea sounds terrible, and would actually be what author would have resorted to if he ran out idea for real
Cos you know the premise of this story is "a girl journey to kill a girl", "the story of killing her" etc not about a "sufferingwank" story of a girl dying 100 times

Probably, but so what? Stop being obsessed with novelty.

>It's awful being an anime fan, we either get the same 5 shows done over and over but progressively worse, or incoherent style pieces like Blood Blockade Battlefront.
Then stop watching anime faggot if you hate anime so much.

>MC hasn't gone to the fucking adventurer's union to turn in a slime extermination job to rank up her credit card
>nobody has pulled up a magical stat screen yet or talked about what class they are
>most importantly; the powers that be are actively working and coordinating to counteract the devastating abilities isekai'd dudes have

Yeah, the plot'll eventually get hijacked by Akari's time fuckery but outside of the isekai shtick this is pretty much the closest an LN fantasy has hewed to actual proper fantasy adventure in a long ass time.
The fact that a heavy amount of the story's perspective is from setting natives like Menou rather than just letting Akari run roughshod over everything is helping too.

Attached: FPZaLALXIAEeyh3.png (450x450, 202K)

You're a shitposter because you've already admitted you're not going to watch the show, so why should anyone fucking care about your opinions on it, then? You're just here to seethe and bitch about anime you don't like existing.

god i wish that was me

Yandere Akari part aren't really big though, she is most of the time, a simple, naive and innocent girl just like the way Menou like it
So she doesn't really hijack the series from what I know of

>MC hasn't gone to the fucking adventurer's union to turn in a slime extermination job to rank up her credit card
Yeah she goes to the local church guild to raise funds for the journey instead, and it's a generic bandit killing job rather than slime extermination.
>nobody has pulled up a magical stat screen yet or talked about what class they are
Yeah it's all hidden behind guiding pseudo-code but it's otherwise the exact same thing.
>most importantly; the powers that be are actively working and coordinating to counteract the devastating abilities isekai'd dudes have
By doing a terrible job at it.

Lmao this fag isn't even hiding how much he is seething anymore

>generic bandit killing job
Which volume?

>the bullets also get deflected by pretty much any barrier.
Where's the AP rounds?

I don't think this guy read the series at all

NTA but literally volumes 1 and 2
>please do this job involving kidnappers, i know is a trap but pretty please?
>deal with the fourth kidnapping people and spreading drugs or i'm not giving you shit for money
volume 3 also counts but nobody gave them the job, they took on iron chain themselves