He had to be fucking with people at this point right?

There is no way any mentally competent author would draw this with complete sincerity.

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_138_46.jpg (1112x800, 266.08K)

Floch lost. Get over it.

He is being sincere, but at the same time he wasn't in complete control. Let it be a lesson for other publishers.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who defend that trash

I'm really not the amount of cope coming from EM stans about how this is really romantic and not fucking weird was of the charts when this dropped.

He was, isayama is a certified hack and muh editor meddling is just desperate fanfic cope by battered fans

I mean I can see it if it was an act of sabotage, but I really can't comprehend that he decided to have Eren and Mikasa's big moment, happen with her kissing his decapitated head with blood gushing out, with complete sincerity thinking it would carry all the emotional weight of a traditional kiss scene.

who cares. snk is shit

Attached: 4201191 - Attack_On_Titan Eren_Jaeger Mikasa_Ackerman Ymir_Fritz magmaxox.png (526x479, 397.13K)

fpbp

He thought it was some 2deep4u subversion like all the other dumb shit since the timeskip

what
why
clearly guy is an edgelord who believes true freedom is death which is true

This is absolutely downright demonic. She is in the mouth of a giant rotting corpse, kissing a severed head while a ghostly wraith smiles on.

honestly, i thought the manga would've ended with eren killing everyone, even floch and historia, to free them.

>mentally competent author
If your didn't realize how shit SNK from the first chapters then this is all your fault. If there was something consistent about it is that it's always been shit

I thought it was great.

How brittle are titan teeth? And why didn't anyone kill them that way previously?

Congratulations you have severe mental illness

>If your didn't realize how shit SNK from the first chapters then this is all your fault
>this
I didn't even finish season 1 when it was airing.

He got compromised.

I'm really glad I didn't catch up on SnK until after it was over. I'd probably hate it too if I'd had to put up with this cancerous as fuck fanbase week after week while waiting for new chapters.

Well, that much is probably true.

I’ve said it before that many of the people who hated it, hated it solely because it obliterated their ships and their ridiculous headcanon.

To be truthful if I was in Isayama's position and knew this would be the last series that I was gonna get published I would write a clusterfuck ending just to rile up my fanbase cause as that point I wouldn't give a fuck anymore.

Seconding this. The ending tied up all loose ends

If he wants to write another series and get it published, he could.

Pisu was ploughed.

The Ghost And Molly McGee is a better show than SnK

Attached: 1649138459427.gif (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>PREASE UNDERSTANDO

FPBP

Ymir's face here looks like it belongs on a newspaper cartoon character.

eren would 100% become a mass murder for libby

Why was his head on the mouth?
How did Mikasa knew it was there?
How did she not died from the heat from being inside the titan?

only ymir knows

Okay, let's say Yea Forums has to rewrite FINAL SEASON PART 2.

Make a new anime only ending.

Or patch things up with extra content to pad it out to 12 episodes and make sense.

What changes would you make within reason?

Attached: worm.0.gif (1600x878, 3.41M)

so, there is going to be a movie or SNK THE FINAL SEASON(THE FINAL PART)?

i agree. there is no war in Ba Sing Se

>happen with her kissing his decapitated head with blood gushing out
it's not that different from the tragic scene of a prince kissing the dedad princess. kissing your dead lover is a tale as old as time

>Ymir's face
kek always gets me

>kissing your dead lover is a tale as old as time
you mean after you kill them?

because getting him killed by mikasa was always part of ymir's plan. she designed his body that way and sent the info to mikasa

And people will actually call you schizo if you suspect certain powers interfered with snk and forced that bizarre ending

At what point did you realize the series wasn't going to be great? For me, it was when we learned that titan shifters are just normal people injected with spinal shit. That's when I knew that all of the mystery and questions were going to have really mid-wit answers.

When the basement reveal ended up being some hamfisted WWI allegory for big gay babies

When Eren became a titan.

After eren started the rumbling.

Attached: 1648437586313.png (228x236, 112.41K)

>he wasn't in complete control
Why do people keep trying to cope with this?

What was she after? Her own emancipation from servitude at the cost of humanity?

No, you have severe mental illness

You would too if you wasted 7 years or so of your life to see the final chapters turn into the biggest wet fart of a generation.

Whats bizarre is that Ymir's parallel was Historia not Mikasa. I genuinely struggle to understand how Ymir would care about Mikasa at all

if Araki was still involved in the anime, I would have expected picrel and Tsubasa wo Kudasai playing

Attached: 51f32a292e8.jpg (850x478, 57.6K)

YWNBAE

I hate the Anti Christ and I hate kikes.
Fuck them for the threats

Hated the first season, had a guy who read manga spoil for me about Reiner, Bertholdt and Marley.
That made me way more interested when it wasn't just another end of the world Zombie story where the zombies are the height of towers instead of normal height.

I'm so glad I dropped this garbage after they got to the basement. Utter dog shit.

>HOLY SHIT IS THAT MIKASA KISSING A SEVERED HEAD? EM WON !!!

ninibros…

Fucking KEK.
This has to be some weird fan art and not an official panel.

It's not like it's supposed to be romantic, she is biding farewell to her brother.

Still better than GoT ending.

Attached: 1631702038173.jpg (747x538, 95.04K)

Just like Eren. Determinism forced Isayama to write the ending that way

At this point he has already given up since the last arc

Isn't there a an interview with isayama admitting that he just give up in writing AoT around the end of the series?

based fpbp as always

fpbp

Attached: 1649229500774.png (255x255, 94.53K)

Shingeki no Kyojin is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE CYCLE OF HATRED. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the Armong, peculiar, piss filter, the whole ODM faggotry and everything about the SnK world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on freedom, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Shingeki no Kyojin is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no SnK threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.