Kaguya 259

I thought women hated toxic masculinity?
Why does kaguya choose oko over unyo who simped/whiteknighted for her?

Attached: 1.jpg (741x1080, 418.72K)

Attached: 2.jpg (742x1080, 347.02K)

Attached: 3.jpg (741x1080, 263.86K)

Attached: 4.jpg (740x1080, 305.45K)

Attached: 5.jpg (741x1080, 354.82K)

Attached: 6.jpg (740x1080, 309.62K)

Attached: 7.jpg (740x1080, 285.99K)

Attached: 8.jpg (744x1080, 237.39K)

Attached: 9.jpg (739x1080, 301K)

Attached: 10.jpg (741x1080, 351.25K)

Attached: 11.jpg (742x1080, 349.8K)

Attached: 12.jpg (739x1080, 400.78K)

Attached: 13.jpg (739x1080, 280.48K)

Attached: 14.jpg (739x1080, 323.62K)

What the fuck is this TL?

Attached: 15.jpg (741x1080, 352.68K)

Attached: 16.jpg (738x1080, 315.22K)

at least kaguya is still a pure virgin

Attached: 17.jpg (739x1080, 292.45K)

End of dump.
Discuss what you thought of the chapter

Attached: 18.jpg (737x1080, 409.37K)

The REAL tl.
The one aka wanted to say without interference from the editor

I like the reverse trap henchwoman. Those fucking hips.

Virgin? Her ass his the only thing chaste about her

whiteknighting is also toxic masculinity because its still objectifying women into a "do favors, recieves favors-as-service ATM"
and most simps are closeted whiteknights that refuse to accept that they should just pay sex workers for sex instead of beating around the bush

I get this is a emem translation but this part feels real and I can't believe it's real.

Almost looks like hayasaka disguised as a woman

Are you kidding me. That's the most unrealistic translation out of all the pages.

I agree. People don't realize that they're paying for dates either ways. Atleast buying a sexworker guarantees you'll get laid at the end of the day without the hassle of courting a woman

Oh, this part is 100% real, no meme.
>Discuss what you thought of the chapter
The chapter is emphasizing that Kaguya chose her family over Prez, but prefers to have both. It also shows she's been keeping her true dream from Prez, since Oko is the first she told, and her "I want to rule the world" thing might not have been a very genuine moment between them after all. Basically, it's lead up to Our Personas.

Meme TL is more interesting and funny than the actual script because Aka can't do drama.

Doesn't this just mean that kaguya is a manipulative and deceitful woman?

>Basically, it's lead up to Our Personas
N-next chapter for sure! Sorry but it's 100 chapters too late for that. Just be grateful Kaguya finally got a shred of individuality at the ass end of the manga.

It's not really deceitful that she never thought about her life since she expected her family to decide everything for her. If she is given the option of freedom she will start to see the world differently.
She never really had any hobbies or interest and only did stuff to inflate her resume to increase her prestige not out of genuine passion.

>Sorry but it's 100 chapters too late for that.
Nice cope, but no. 100 chapters ago was around when we got Part 1 of Our Personas. This arc is increasingly looking like a subversion prop, which explains why it was written so lazily. Aka slacks off when writing plots that only exist to be background for other plots.

kek

My apologies, I realize now my mistake. I forgot that all women are manipulative and deceitful by their very nature

>clubbing
Prezbros...

It's fine. She says in the very same page that she takes private photos for prez. Prez can get off watching her get plowed by other men

>please don't compare me to a feminist.
I mean, she's right. Atleast feminists are upfront about their disdain for men

Realistically, what would it accomplish at this point? There hasn't been any actual hint that there is some underlying insecurities that need addressing it's just readers coping with their own dissatisfaction. Kaguya has been mentally neutered ever since ice arc and seems like she already resolved her issues. Prez falling in ranks in exams, meeting Mikado, and this entire arc did not trigger an emotional response despite being the perfect time.
The real cope is people thinking Aka did that on purpose when the meta in the story does not see it as an actual problem that needs addressing.

That's right so be sure to do your part avoid them and remain a kissless virgin your whole life. That'll teach them.

>H-have sex!!
Nice strawman

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

Mikadobros we have a chance

Nope, it doesn't include Mikado.

>There hasn't been any actual hint that there is some underlying insecurities that need addressing
Haven't there? The leadup has Kaguya tell Ishigami and Miko that communication is important, then has her try to ghost Prez. Here, we see that she agreed to the marriage if it's actually needed to save the family, still without consulting Prez. How much genuine communication has been in their relationship? The Osaragi arc also highlights that she didn't think it would last, which could have easily informed her approach from the start.

Is it me or Oko's profile panel is repeated from the first page and just cropped for the second page?

StuCo and Hayasaka's faces in here are funny, specially Ishigami.

Add to this, but it was also highlighted that Shirogane wasn't worrying about things he should. Hasn't he been extremely passive lately? For him, insecurities might be less an issue than securities right now.

Why not? Who then?

Reminder Prez doesn't love Kaguya as much as Mikado and soon Kaguya will realize the truth.

Other people.

>then has her try to ghost Prez
Immediately followed by her calling herself because Ishigami said it would be better that way.
>still without consulting Prez.
What, does she need his permission? Prez does not own her or the choices she makes.
>How much genuine communication has been in their relationship?
Chapter 208-209 showed Kaguya was completely honest about her circumstances and nothing that followed should have been a surprise. Just that Prez doesn't have any actual response because it's stuff way out of his league.
>The Osaragi arc also highlights that she didn't think it would last
Because that is realistic. People usually don't stay with their first and only partner. She is going by statistic not dumb teenager feelings. Just like Iceguya said she should not have carelessly said she would go to Stanford.

He can, he's just not interested because his editor hampers him unlike memetl

Yes, but there is no indication Aka actually thinks that is a problem. Compare this to ice arc where we could see a clear emotional response that was building to something. We could see he was so nervous he couldn't sleep. Yet, after Kaguya goes missing he doesn't have a care in the world.
This arc... there is no signs of life. No interior monologue. No signs that he is thinking about anything. Therefore we can assume Aka doesn't see his passivity as a problem.

Attached: 04.png (817x1200, 383.82K)

propgami being the best background character

>Immediately followed by her calling herself because Ishigami said it would be better that way.
That doesn't change that she had been avoiding it, and knew for quite awhile before.
>Because that is realistic. People usually don't stay with their first and only partner. She is going by statistic not dumb teenager feelings. Just like Iceguya said she should not have carelessly said she would go to Stanford.
Or perhaps because she knew there was an expiry date, and so never actually treated the relationship as if it needed to last.

So, your argument is that Aka has relied less and less on the narrator over time?

You're saying he's too passive and unengaged for being too passive and unengaged to be a problem?

That too but you could actually see Shirogane acting like a real human would when someone you care about is slipping away. Even if you have no idea what to do, you would probably be a lot more nervous and invested.
Meanwhile it seems like Fujiwara has taken the role that Prez should be having.

Attached: yeah.png (1143x599, 985.33K)

Too bad he isn’t good enough to not need an a narrator.

But he isn't holding anything!

I'm saying Aka does not frame it as a flaw that needs to be addressed. At this rate if Aka does address it it will be retroactive and not something that was actually built up.

Yes, Shirogane's efforts seem comparable to Miko or Ishigami's, thus engaged at the level of a friend helping a friend rather than a man trying to save his girlfriend. He could magically appear on the scene with something Ultraromantic, but that'd feel wrong now. Isn't it possible that the current Shirogane doesn't feel any real passion for the relationship anymore?
That's how you pull off twists in a narrative without making them an asspull. You seed the signs but don't call any attention to them.

>Isn't it possible that the current Shirogane doesn't feel any real passion for the relationship anymore?
That is the impression I got but I still can't tell if it's Aka's intention or just weird writing which is why it's so bizarre.

>Isn't it possible that the current Shirogane doesn't feel any real passion for the relationship anymore?
If that were the case then he wouldn't be willing to give away the money to save her.