I fucking love gems

I fucking love gems
S2 when

Attached: 4662255200.jpg (768x1024, 627.29K)

Jade futa cock

10,000 years

Attached: 4hzMFgn.png (1115x1600, 1.45M)

Idk why but this feels very appropriate.

I wonder what happened to that Houseki no Kuni minecraft server we did here before.

Hold out hope for once Beastars is over

I picked this up today, what am I in for?

Attached: 1620943066305.jpg (112x153, 6.01K)

Cutesy slice of life that rapidly transforms into the author torturing her characters, and then into her torturing you the reader.

and then you wait with us.

Attached: unknown.png (2768x1432, 881.86K)

how long until the 10000 days passed?

10 000 hours already happened
10 000 days will be early 2048

fuck

Attached: FPSxUwlVUAMjrVE.jpg (418x420, 23.98K)

luv hade

9999 years*

Attached: 1620964401333.jpg (700x950, 544.43K)

Easy now… you don't want to awaken “them”

I'm not gonna make it

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE ANIME?

BOKU NO PICO
Houseki no Kuni

Buddhism
followed by joining us all on out 10000 year wait.

no thanks bro jade is perfect as is

worst gem i hate her so much

Fucking awful shit taste, kys

Attached: 1629117163581.jpg (960x1024, 132.22K)

Hopefully soon. I really don't want to read the manga because of the ugly art, even though the plot looks great from the spoilers I've seen

No one cares about your Japanese Steven Universe

I know it's bait, but this comparison always confuses me. Isn't the only similarity the fact that the main characters are rocks? I used to watch the show with my Yea Forumsfag cousin, and they're nothing alike, especially since HnK doesn't have a human self-insert character like Steven (unless you count Sensei.)

Attached: 88952276_p0.jpg (1489x2048, 244.67K)

Yes. Also Houseki came first, but master baiters gonna bait.

I love fucking gems

Attached: 984b4987810a7f9d5b6b6ad3d669cd1e.jpg (598x1002, 78.98K)

I love the ost

Imagine if Ichikawa disappeared this suddenly because she's working on the HnK dating sim

well SU does also e lead the MC getting PTSD and suffering a massive identity crisis over no long being needed or useful to anyone except as something to attack for revenge and shit their previous self did resulting in them committing gem murder, putting the pieces back together but being horrified at the changes in both themself and their victim, losing control of their powers and emotions and turning into a fractured monster

imagine if she disappeared because the pandemic destroyed her lifestyle and now she's neeting it up not giving a fuck

So is the manga still ongoing or is this a hiatus joke?

It's been on hiatus for a solid year with a half-finished volume in progress that never released.

impossible

I guess I can see that. Too bad Phos's problems can't be solved with a hug and some talk-no-jutsu.

Attached: 1644358380955.jpg (853x1200, 85.24K)

Attached: unknown.png (591x585, 179.78K)

this shit was praised as the next coming of 3dpd christ but i couldn't sit through more than two minutes before clawing my eyes out of my fucking skull. i now navigate 4channel by braille.

Steven Universe came after Houseki

>3dpd
retard

ㅤ● ●ㅤ● ● ●ㅤㅤㅤ● ● ● ●ㅤㅤ● ● ㅤ● ● ● ●ㅤ
●ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ●ㅤㅤㅤ● ●ㅤ
●ㅤ ● ●ㅤㅤ ●ㅤㅤㅤ●ㅤ ● ●ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ●ㅤ

trans people love this show

True of all anime

trannies drink water

The fuck is this? Steven Universe?

are you steven universe?

You’re Steven Universe

this is the level of discourse hnk threads bring.
maybe we should just stop having them.

Suffering.

Are you the one posting about SU in the Ousama Ranking threads too?

Attached: new chap.png (1149x60, 30.22K)

Cairngorm is a NIGGER

bold assumption user

made in abyss is still ongoing you fags
you have lost the war

Attached: nana.jpg (900x900, 65.67K)

range ban all mass replies

MIA has had years of dogshit chapters post-Bondrewd and HNK has had years of unadulterated kino. And I wouldn't be acting so smug about the walking hypertension case's ability to not get Miura'd.

yeah i always kinda felt like the two make for interesting points of comparison. like they thematically wind up in similar, places but through a wildly different journey

hnk pretends to be deep and nuanced yet lacks in all these departments
it's an alright manga, definitely a 7
mia's problem is that it lacks definitive chapter releases and the plot isn't going anywhere since a chapter drops once every half a year

like drifters that came before it and the massively popular hxh
hnk is the type of manga that will never end since the author gave up on it entirely

So what, everything buddhanon wrote and all the responses and debates he inspired were just schizoposting in your mind? The manga's message was just "woah cool fight scenes"? And the run of chapters up to the hiatus was the last thing I would call giving up. We have no idea what the circumstances of the hiatus are, vs. Tsukishi blowing gaskets from forgetting to take his blood pressure meds before jacking off to cunny.

it felt like a desperate pile of theories that really lead to nowhere
i didn't care much for the avatarfags or the rampant homosexuality that rampaged in the threads but certain debates about topics made it worth checking out a thread every once in a while

can't really say the same for now, the posts are stale the content of these are boring and already debated to death in previous years

yeah I honestly can't think of an instance where it wasn't a shit post

I'm still so mad we only got like 1 chapter of long hair phos