Raildex

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1511322297721921538
>If the Russian Orthidox Church and the Kremlin are very closely related, "Toaru Majutsu No Eradication Hakusho (A Certain Magical Extermination White Paper) which was just a proposal and laid down, will be completely put on hold
Sashabros...
Annihilatusbros...
Magic spinoffbros...
ITS OVER

Attached: ESEYGLYW4Ag6yJw.jpg (1920x1080, 98.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1419988307082039297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't this motherfucker once say he didn't want to do a magic spin off?

He just said to fans to push square enix editors for a magic side spinoff since thats where the index manga is being published

Only Xi can save this franchise

Attached: unknown-1.png (828x627, 923.2K)

The only thing this was missing was Stiyl to be my ideal magic spinoff.

More like he has no control over it. He wasn't even the editor for the Accel and Dark Matter manga even though Accel and Railgun were literally published on the same magazine

Hmm after such an a long wait, I feel quite confident their going to announce the next anime season this year.
Yuuup, anytime now.

Jesus fuck just make a Birdway or Lessar spinoff.

NT never ever. More Railgun in 1-2 years.

>Shitway
Maybe when NT anime happens

Same, I need it

Attached: INDEX_SP_001.jpg (1126x1600, 738.97K)

Ogino drinking that jew propaganda de

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

What a greedy little weasel. You’ve mismanaged the franchise and insulted the fans of the series over and over and you still feel no shame resorting to begging?

What

Attached: 418.png (74x29, 4.8K)

What did you not understand?

>Sasha spinoff
Not with that verbal tic.

How did Ogino "mismanage the franchise" when he's just the Railgun/AB/MO manga editor?

The hype is dead for real and this image only makes me feel less enthusiastic now since you post it much more often than you should.

The public face has to answer for the entire business, that's just how it works.

The public face is the LN editor Miki though

I’m not sure why you post this but please continue to piss off this fag

>expecting retarded ESLs to know anything about the industry

Attached: 1395663130763.jpg (281x398, 26.07K)

Not when you have a Twatter account and are regularly the first place for teasing, speculation and answering questions.

>gay gay gay
Really makes you think

Oh no, this thing that wasn’t even close to happening won’t happen any more!

What are you going to do about it, faggot? Gonna cry and piss your pants? Want to make out?

Attached: 1375759042702.png (300x339, 194.65K)

...For Railgun/AB/MO. He redirects most Index questions to Nakaji if you haven't noticed.
And what does that have to do with
>mismanaged the franchise

Gonna be honest with you chief, since your series mishandled the protagonist I was most invested in so badly I have no reason support your franchise any further.

Attached: pVKrVfuQTrKBcdZ4WCKe.png (600x600, 286.09K)

when is touma gonna die

No one cares. Death means nothing in the series.

cute girl
he just died again, two times

Maybe in the final volume so let's say 10 years.

Attached: CMGr97MNT9TMfTdauHV9rjrRWzPqd6BVpey.jpg (749x422, 39.73K)

>no one cares!!!
Christ you're annoying, fuck off already
>DUHHHH WELL YOU CANT HANDLE MY CRITIQUE
No dude you're just fucking annoying, you really dont need to comment on every fucking thread about how everything is inconsequential and you dont like it and that "no one cares". And no, I'm not going to entertain your imminent asspain at me stating this, I dont care that being called annoying makes you mad and you can just deal with it.

Seething because the last thread was autosaged?

>236262037
>I will start screaming and throwing shit because a low-effort post got a low-effort response

Not him but I’m pretty sure last thread got deleted because OP got banned. It went from page 3 to gone.

>I will continue to respond but I won’t link it this somehow makes me better and not an autist
He’s a fag but I can’t stand your shit either, either don’t respond to bait at all or fucking commit to your autism

The LSD one or was there another?

The MisaMisa one, LSD one deserved to get deleted

this

They both deserved deletion and the MisaMisa thread deserved it more.

One had an ok OP, the other one was stoner shit with a shit deviant art image on the OP. Dont try to equate them just because you have some irrational hatred of MisaMisa

Somehow the LSD one is still there in the archive but the MisaMisa one isn't? Or just a shitty thread title that made it hard to look up?

Shit thread title. You didnt miss anything it was like 50 posts and offtopic stoner shit

"The great debate", no thread title

Good for you Accelfag, leave

Actually over 300 posts

If you were in the MisaMisa thread you would know how just bad it was. The same spamming faggot went through multiple IPs and the thread was nuked as a result.

Accelfags made Index. Have some humility in front of your betters.

Go make out somewhere else

Where’s her partner?
Where’s her partner?

I didn't realize we had so many straight-edge fags in these threads. *badum tizz*

misaki cuckitini

Fuck off MP
Fuck off MP

>magic spin off
>starring the characters I wanted
>pushed out of possibility because of politics

Damn you Ogino

Attached: what have you done.png (844x1200, 222.5K)

Attached: 815928114777624145853714652335 .jpg (635x900, 141.69K)

Birdway spinoff any year now. I still believe.

Attached: EXKyCx_UYAAEB21.jpg (2048x1152, 238.58K)

It was literally just his mental masturbation that went nowhere
twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1419988307082039297
>(I once planned a Russian spin-off "Toaru Majutsu no Eradication Hakusho" (A Certain Magical Eradication White Paper), which did not touch the main story of the forbidden book at all. Something like Hellsing. But I came to my senses and thought, "Oh, this is just for my enjoyment," so it was rejected.)

2strong

Ogino is a faggot cuck
Z!

Attached: 3067631b964aa515ded54d56a2b0030f.png (917x1060, 1.19M)