Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Mami-chan relizes she still loves Kazua and that's why she's doing all that shit.

What she gonna do know?

Attached: PkoHGPe.png (900x1300, 280.15K)

Are women really this retarded?

>everyone loves him
>no one sucks his dick

yeah im done
DROPPED

Chizuru as a professional rental girlfriend will help her get back with Kazuya.

I'm afraid that's actually what she's currently trying

Furthermore she should maybe value her own words more herself

Attached: fqYD7BS.png (898x1300, 250.86K)

This came out of left field. Mami never gave any previous indication that she liked Kazuya after breaking up with him. Reiji is a hack

Mami a shit :pepePoint:

No, Mami loves Chizuru not Kazuya.

>This came out of left field. Mami never gave any previous indication that she liked Kazuya after breaking up with him.
You must be blind. It was pretty clear since chapter 20-something that she still had at least some feelings.
With all that badmouthing whorezuru it became obvious.
Also all that commitment (renting chiz, stalking them for 1.5 yrs, seeking contact to Nagomi, ...) can't really be explained by any other reasons.

She's a neverending supply of woman moments.

Yes
His dick is flaccid
So Chizuru’s trying to cuck herself. Great

>So Chizuru’s trying to cuck herself. Great
Sure. Everyone's a cuck in this manga.
By now it's basically a cuck-themed manga.
Furthermore: She already tried this in the bridge scene with Mami. Also she was the one who talked Kazuya into the trial GF thing with Ru-cuck

>three_spidermans_accusing_each_other_of_cuckoldry.png

>it's not too late for you to cuck me
Bravo chorizo, bravo

Women who have sucked dicks are fucking disgusting.

Kaz and Chizuru will somehow have an argument in the next few chapters. Will it make sense? no.
Mami will comfort Kaz in his time of vulnerability. We get another 50 or so chapters of Kaz reluctantly reentering into a relationship with Mami.

>Guy who never scored suddenly gets an influx of bitches after he finally gets a girlfriend
Like fucking clockwork.

>We get another 50 or so chapters of Kaz reluctantly reentering into a relationship with Mami.
Would LMAO if Reiji actually does this. The seething of the Chizu-fags would be hilerious!

I won't forgive Mami for calling Chizuru a whore.

Attached: 1635901460111.jpg (1280x720, 136.87K)

A back-alley whore to be exact!

Do you hate me for calling the sky blue then?

Points for realism, I guess

The sky is blue and Chizuru is a pure maiden.

a pure whore.

But she is a whore

>An alchemist who transforms monetary compensation into social affection from the opposite gender

Attached: 1549443453743.jpg (848x807, 234.62K)

Not a whore. She has not done any sexual acts for money. Sure, she kissed him, but she did that because of his kindness and character, not money.

She wouldn't give him the time of day if not for the payments. Face it, your waifu is a whore. I know, it hurts but we must acknowledge the truth if we are to move forward.

>Oh my virgin prostitute
So she's bad at her job as well.

NO I DONT WANT THAT! I WANT CHIZURU TO REMAIN A PURE MAIDEN FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST!

I hope that does happen so that she can be the one doing the chasing for a change

>She wouldn't give him the time of day if not for the payments.
She invited him out for baseball, ate lunch with him, and took him to a party.

She’s a seething bitch, not that hard to explain

Is this that cuckoldry manga?

>Kaz reluctantly reentering into a relationship with Mami.
And this finally leeds to Chiz finally realising her feelings for Kazua after another 25 ch

yes

Join the harem, the canon ending

Attached: 97367069_p0.jpg (1600x900, 208.85K)

Actually she did ("Love is painful" scene).
And besides, Kazuya has lived in her head rent free for a year. There's no way she doesn't have feelings for him.

>rent free
sic (!)

Mami is unironically a better option for Kazuya. Kazuya can chad up to her preferences fairly easily unlike becoming what Chizuru would truly want (somebody like Umi, Kazuya isn't stupid and he feels what kind of guy Chiz really wanted)
Chizuru will always be cold and apathetic deep in her heart towards Kazuya unless he does a 180 degrees personality change and that's just not happening in this manga.

>he was just a horny retard
>always trying to get me drunk to have sex with me
>we didn't even have a month together and you wanted to introduce me to your family...
>but even after i broke up with him, i can't take him out of my mind
>will he have sex with another girl? What about maya???
Mami is really the most interesting character

Attached: 4897dde7-d0fe-4050-96d9-29b1abbcbc8a.png (1070x1600, 604.31K)

She's known how she felt for a long time already.

Attached: 1635543475228.png (2229x1597, 510.26K)

I think this chapter isn't canon

She got too much hate. So many people think she hated him and was trying to screw him over when Mami really only hated Chizuru and even tried to put Kazuya in a good light when she revealed the lie.

It isn't, it's from the anthology.

Attached: c59efcda-5ba6-4e02-85e6-3c53dbd9bacd.png (1070x1600, 836.52K)

>cheater
>after SHE broke up with him
delusional

I hate Choriputa so goddamn much

Chizuru a best.

I wish I got love for being a good for nothing coomer with cuckold fetish.

She's gonna have him knock her up, make Kazu take responsibility and atone for her sins by being a good wife all to spite her dad and ex.

Mini....

>make Kazu take responsibility
Or take responsibility herself by having yet another abortion

I wish this would happen but I wish Kazuya got Mami on his own agency. Is this type of woman even possible to get via normal human interaction methods?

Maybe she gets off when they suck it out of her. That's kinda gross lol

me too brother

She fucked with him pretty bad, so the damage is there. those girls are a mess to deal with. they love creating drama in order to make up for their boring life. they can be fun, but are a chore to deal with afterwards

Obviously, she needs to give him a freebie from time to time to keep him engaged.

What makes Kaz such a catch that so many of these girls want his dick?

>I wish this would happen but I wish Kazuya got Mami on his own agency
But he did. He asked her out normally and she accepted. Mami only broke up with him when he rushed things and tried to introduce her to his grandma.

Yeah in the Japanese, Mami outright calls Chizuru a prostitute too.

Attached: FPmEI3sVsAg5_b7.jpg (870x1007, 226.12K)

Selfish requests to alleviate guilt she feels for how lopsided their relationship is. You also forgot her finding him starving and emaciated working for her so she made him omurice. It's almost cute how feeble her attempts at reciprocation are.

>Mami never gave any previous indication that she liked Kazuya after breaking up with him
retard