Write What’s On Your Mind

Wwoym Unexpected edition

Previous thread

Attached: A11309ED-FC97-4DC6-80D7-D598D03FD87F.jpg (828x820, 70.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1718910/Prose__Codes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't really write anything substantial last night, and it's pretty annoying. Nothing is coming to me, plenty of ideas are passing by and catching my attention but none of those fish are worth catching. Usually I'll write between 5-8 snippets a night. I think it might be time to do some editing.

I'm also probably using writing as escapism from my son being born in several months. Not that I'm not excited, but all my friends with kids keep telling me to write while I still can, so I've just been doing that.

I'm thinking of getting a pizza. It's such a nice day. I'll turn my phone off after I got the pizza and just read, do nothing else.

Tomorrow I got therapy again for the first time in six months. I should send him a few notes for why I reached out again too so we can talk it over.
Worst case I can do that tomorrow morning since our session is late in the day.

Attached: icon.png (256x256, 85.07K)

sounds chill af my dude
I had therapy again after a couple months myself, and I bought stuff to make a pita bread tonight.

>therapy
waste of money, my parents made me go to such sessions and the therapist was a complete retard, I may need help but certainly not from normies with a diploma

My kindle died today, but by pure coincidence I bought a pair of wireless headphones yesterday, so I have something to occupy myself when I go to the city tomorrow. It's such a lucky coincidence that I'm suspicious about it. I wouldn't put it past that cueball fucker to do something like this.

sometimes it takes a couple tries before you find someone that works well with you. this is normal.

Thread already exists.

I'm so fucking tired of work I just wanna turn off my phone and go read in a park. It's such a beautiful day bros...

I just want to die. I cannot function in this world. I made too many grave mistakes.

It’s an incomplete stub. In name only.
Please, this has nothing to do with a personal grudge or whatever, when one makes a new thread, follow the simple convention of linking them. That’s it.

good choice shits a waste of time and mood dampner, if anyone finds out they blackmail you with it. shits retardo

why is the center left such a staunch defender of the status quo in America? you guys ever come across these types?

>only racism, sexism, and transphobia should be addressed
>all discussions of international finance, industrialization of the food supply/medicine & health care, break up of the family, national inequality (non-race specific,) inflation, etc..are not on the table.

If you understand Liberalism it makes sense, I understand that as a macrocosm. There's this eternal quest to free oneself from all obligations. The government handles the civil rights part, and private business the biological/social/geographical part, however I'm getting a strong closed-mindedness from just this part of the spectrum. Everything outside their government-business paradigm is joe rogan crack pot theory.

Do they officially "own" the system now and feel like they have to defend it? Can the state that allows these things to happen do no wrong? I don't get it.

Attached: 1627072317790.jpg (480x668, 39.56K)

agreed. most of them are bad. and sometimes the highly rated ones are the worst. It can be well worth it if you find someone good, however.

They’re just lazy thinkers. Comfort and conformity.

There's the correct and simple answer.

FUCKING SHIT CUNT SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU CUNT FUCK YOU BASTARD IMBECILE SHITHEAD YOU'RE SHIT I WILL FUCKING DEMOLISH YOUR STUPID FACE I WILL OBLITERATE YOUR HEAD DON'T COME NEAR ME AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER EXISTED

how much legal trouble would I get into if I took some posts from here and compiled them into a PDF?
I wouldn't be selling or making any kinds of money off of it, and I wouldn't be passing the posts off as my own, I would literally just be compiling them into a PDF and slapping a cover on them (pic rel) and putting them on libgen, maybe in the future I would offer print versions through Lulu but I would do it the same way Moby-dick-user did it, and make the price the absolute minimum so that I don't make any money off of it

Attached: book_cover_lit_selected_prose_2009_2012.png (559x794, 49.24K)

There's actually a game Yea Forums might approve

store.steampowered.com/app/1718910/Prose__Codes/

Attached: a4e92ec7-e5e1-4471-a3ea-b893760121df.jpg (640x581, 70.22K)

I'm old enough to remember when the center left was skeptical of the government, media, fiance, big pharma, and big corporations.

I dont think theres any laws against that

I miss Bush-era liberals, not the Clintonian yuppies we have today.

Imagine what level of black nigger gorilla ape one would have to be to steal a package off someone's porch. Genuinely, I wonder. I suppose this particular ape "got one" on me, but it truly does boggle the mind trying to project myself into such a thieves shoes. What do you actually have to gain from stealing a small package? Perhaps a new phone or something similar is the best you could hope for- how do you know it isn't something useless to you however, like a book or dildo or random piece of clothing that would be in a design or size you'd want? The resell potential just isn't there for mass market consumer goods like that. I wonder how many nigger steals it takes to actually get something you could sell for profit, or a chance for it to be something you want to keep? Perhaps you may just take and trash the package to harm someone else simply out of spite- but you don't even get to enjoy seeing the results of your cruelty. I really am trying to fathom it.

Attached: 1651461315344.jpg (1528x1600, 295.15K)

quit your job

I can only imagine the look on the guys face when he discovers my package is what ever the latest meme book is

It's like real life lootboxes.
Most of what's in them are shit but sometimes you get a rare item.

I desire sex for the purpose of procreation.

They all got their pictures taken at OWS and now are marginalized (if not put behind bars).
Protests don’t work.

my brain has been balkanized

It's late, and I need to sleep because I got work tomorrow, but I just ate and feel full af.
Might as well just stay awake for an hour or two until I get tired enough.

Just get into bed and read. Fall asleep that way.

Upon reflection, I definitely deserve my present loneliness. I had good people in my life, but I distanced myself from them due to what I perceived as irreconcilable personality differences. In reality, I just failed to communicate my own needs and boundaries. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself of things like this, I could save myself so much totally needless trouble, I could recover so many great friendships. It hurts to think about, but I can only move forward. I will try to get in touch with some of the people I distanced myself from, I will try to meet new good people, and I promise that I will never make this mistake again.

>looked up history of poetry on wikipedia
>The development of modern poetry is generally seen as having started at the beginning of the 20th century and extends into the 21st century. Among its major American practitioners who write in English are T.S. Eliot, Robert Frost, Wallace Stevens, Maya Angelou, June Jordan, Allen Ginsberg, and Nobel laureate Louise Glück.
That's 43% (non-white) women on a list of major American poets that features TS Eliot. The gap of quality is insumountable.

Attached: 2C1F9149-B356-4456-B948-0D7AF534C0D7.gif (540x261, 2.53M)

>White peepo who’s parents didn’t worship man-on-stick aren’t white

Middle Easterns are not Europeans, yes.

>major American poets
>more than half are non-white

Attached: 1645455588531.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

And yet the reason you hate them is the religion. Which is from the Middle East.
Like all Europeans. You’d probably wretch if you knew we all came from Africa
>NOoOoOo Sand people lies! AAAAAAAHHHH

?

>Then there was this, from Cummings’s 1950 collection, Xaipe:

>a kike is the most dangerous
>machine as yet invented
>by even yankee ingenu
>ity(out of a jew a few
>dead dollars and some twisted laws)
>it comes both prigged and canted

>The last line of the poem originally read: ‘it comes both pricked and cunted.’ The editor, Theodore Weiss, a Jew, objected and had Cummings change it.
Did't know Cummings was based

Attached: 1643560636239.png (819x827, 301.66K)

>According to his testimony in EIMI, Cummings had little interest in politics until his trip to the Soviet Union in 1931.[21] He subsequently shifted rightward on many political and social issues.[22] Despite his radical and bohemian public image, he was a Republican and later an ardent supporter of Joseph McCarthy.[23]
He's literally me. I didn't care about politics until I saw Communist America and their trannies and what they do to functioning societies and culture.

>I don't get it.
You think that you are essentially correct and understand things which should be obvious to anyone because look at how obvious they are to me!

tl;dr you are a normie.

Ever since I got put on anti-anxiety medication (and recently ADD) I've realized that I'm not a complete piece of shit and not the silent, brooding type as my anxiety and insecurity made me feel like. I am way more open and quite gregarious at times, even amongst people I barely know. I don't feel like a normie but I feel (and am told) that I have more... charisma(?) now? I feel like I can actually function as someone people want to be around, though I was told that everyone who I met before medication did like me and didn't just begrudgingly talk to me, which really does help my self-esteem.

I don't know. It's a nice feeling and everything, and in moments of lucidity or simple feelings of sadness or self-reflection I wonder if this is who I actually am. You know, the "you" that is you. I don't know how else to describe it. As if I was held back by mental problems and now that those have been (mostly) dissolved it is who I am. Or maybe what I was before was me but that doesn't seem like it because I am what I am now? Does this make sense? It barely does to me but it's what's on my mind.

Acquire blood thinners.
Drive half of the way out to the western part of the state.
Park car somewhere secluded.
Finish rest of the trip on bike, at least twenty or thirty or more miles. To somewhere very secluded.
Maybe bring a shovel and dig my own grave.
Lie in it.
Drink a bit, probably.
Get to work with the razor.
Have handgun with me in case I can't finish the job with the razor.
Beforehand, need to cash out and close out all accounts, write letters, pack and donate most of my things.

Americans are some of the stupidest creatures in the world. When they latch on to their one political party they somehow become even more stupid. Show me an actual American leftist and we may go somewhere. Eugene Debs was a good one. The miners who fought in West Virginia were good. Those are leftists, not your modern neoliberal, capitalist cuckolds. Your Democrats are not leftists. Your average person who believes in gay rights or trans rights isn't a leftist. That isn't leftist at all.

It's sad that the best modern example of leftism in America is a geriatric from Vermont, and even Sanders isn't leftist. I can hardly wait for America to collapse.

Rats are on my mind.

Attached: rat.png (960x559, 747.63K)

Besides
>muh life and death
why is violence and sexuality so intimately tied in humans? Are other species like this, too?

Attached: almost_ejaculated.png (570x105, 110.32K)

I wouldn't say that therapy is a waste of money, since it does help a lot of people, but I have to admit that I have had somewhat bad luck when it comes to finding a good one. My first therapist sounded like a walking textbook, which was very off-putting to me, and ended up dropping all of his clients a few sessions in for some unexpressed reason. Second therapist similarly had to drop all of his clients right when I was getting comfortable with him. Maybe I'll try again at some point

My brain is obnoxious, wish i could control it better.

>why is violence and sexuality so intimately tied in humans? Are other species like this, too?
Yes, all of them

Cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 00.21.15.png (544x270, 211.22K)

I'm so tired.

Being rough during sex isn’t violence, just to be clear. But that’s the problem. People aren’t so clear about it.
Some vegetarians think the diet is responsible. Old hunting parties were affected by the hunt, but the eating of flesh that we had no part in killing makes us this way. I don’t fully buy it.
Males who get off to gore have messed up wiring. That’s all I’m saying.

>People who get off to gore have messed up wiring. That’s all I’m saying.
Fixed it for you, femanon.

>leave stream of consciousness to the boys

No.

nice strawwowan.

I might be dying of brain cancer. I don't know if I should give up on everything I'm working on (story, college) so I can spend more time with family, or keep at it and take the risk that I spent my limited time on something I simply won't live long enough to finish.

Attached: 1588637297219.png (841x898, 483.32K)

I hiked 15 miles today. Took me 4 and a half hours. Here is a picture

Attached: 20220510_133111.jpg (3264x2448, 3.69M)

Do both. Just enjoy.
But do delete those awful pictures.

I’m actually jealous.

Just do it user. Nothing stopping you.