Evola Thread

The last thread was shit and was rightfully deleted. Discuss his writings. If you haven't read him and aren't interested in reading him don't even bother posting.

Attached: Evola.jpg (474x649, 38.2K)

Is the dancer caste more important than the warrior caste?

Attached: Lowtg 1599965079077.gif (313x253, 687.69K)

actually we were just discussing how adam and eve were hellenic jews

What are some good works on disenchantment? I know the Schiller-Weber angle already, does Evola discuss it at all or is it just profane materiality vs. traditional knowledge as magic?

I read ride the tiger over a year ago and admit that I did not have the requisite philosophical background to fully grasp all of the themes. Was he basically saying to live as a drifter and enjoy the degeneracy without being consumed by it while remaining inwardly detached from everything?

Negros have high kshatriya potential if they broke out of animalistic cravings. They have an innate resistance to Judaic trickery.

No they don't. That's like saying blacks would be really good aerospace engineers if they stopped being black. If they were good ksatriyas they would have had societies characterized by warrior virtues, but they have nothing close to that.

Read pic related

Attached: revolt.jpg (540x720, 113.27K)

Gang culture is prmuch warrior culture in its lowest form. Directly corresponds to the "Titantic" mode of consciousness Evola discussed.

How do you fucks understand him without studying Guenon first?

you will never be a woman

>boomer shoes
Haram

warrior culture is defined by superior values, which gang culture is completely devoid of. saying it corresponds to a titanic mythos is a further profanation.

how many ebola threads ru gonna make op? asking for a friend.

I jumped straight into "Revolt" and understood it perfectly because I already had prior occult experience so was familiar with everything he discussed in one way or another. You can't fully appreciate or understand Evola without direct occult experience.

That isn't me and it is an actual female.

I read Revolt as my first Traditionalist work, it was a bit of a challenge but I took it slow and used wikipedia/google sometimes and understood it. I read it a second time and it was a much easier read but still found that I understood it the first time. I don't know, it wasn't that hard. After that I read some easier Guenon, such as Spiritual Authority and Crisis of the Modern World, then went more and more down the rabbit hole.

Where do I start with him?

I just want to get into some good discussions, the last thread was trash full of trolls and retards and I'm glad it was deleted so we can try again.

Revolt and/or Mystery of the Grail. After that I would say it depends on if you are more interested in the esoteric or political.

Stop victimizing yourself. You're the one going around mocking people who raise valid criticisms against the claim all non-Euro royals were white. It's a batshit insane claim, especially to anyone who studied population genetics.
The Nordicist cries out in pain as he claims your cultural legacy.

Egypt was founded by Hermes Trismegistus and Hellenic Atlantean refugees

>Claims to be a spiritual Ghibelline
>The HRE serf'd the bulk of Christendom and gave Jews financial control over Christians
Was the invasive nature of Christianity just too strong for the primordial tradition to endure on a mass scale or did he not think this through? With hindsight it seems like later groups like the Normans and others had the right idea more so than gay barbar political factions.

I read 'Meditation on the Mountain Top' and it didn't really leave an impression tbpf.

Attached: FSBFq-rXoAMF7x3.jpg (544x680, 65.06K)

They were halfway between modern-day Greeks and Lebanese from the autosomal samples I've seen.

Attached: nature-study.jpg (1024x997, 177.21K)

>Was the invasive nature of Christianity just too strong for the primordial tradition to endure on a mass scale
Probably something like this.

I haven't read that. That is one of his smaller and less consequential works. You should read Revolt to get a proper idea.

>never heard of evola
>casually interested in mystics, writers on magic
>look up evola
>he's a fascist

why am i even surprised? that's all Yea Forums is now. an alt-right echo chamber. the cancer has killed the host. every board. fuck you op.

anti-liberalism is synonymous with sanity.

The issue is they're just as hypocritical as self-loathing far-left faggots. They claim to be open to civil debate while they consistently hurl insults. They also act just as dense as far-left lunatics.
You have to agree with them on *everything* just like far-leftist lunatics. In the last thread, I was agreeing there are may valid arguments for ethnonationalism, maintaining demographic majority of natives, how homogeneous populations are more high-trust, and so on, but people were yelling I was anti-white because I disagreed that all non-Euro royals were white. This alt-right echo chamber is just as much trash as far-left lunatics. They act like I am a far-leftist because I don't agree all non-Euro royals were white, an asinine and highly narcissistic claim of the highest order.
I am not looking forward to the future for a number of reasons. You can't even meet halfway with these faggots. The only thing that shuts them up is when you start retorting with visceral grotesque imagery.

The only reason you can talk about Evola and shit on liberalism is because of liberalism, so say thanks to liberalism.

He isn't a fascist. He was first and foremost interested in spirituality/esotericism, then when fascism came around he tried to use the fascist currents to revitalize Western spirituality. He was never a party member, and he was actually attacked by fascist goons for criticizing fascism, his journal was shut down by Mussolini. He was associated with the other side during ww2, and for that you write him off? that is the epitome of bigotry.

You're both mirror images of each other and fail to understand nuance. You're practically ruining Yea Forums, yet you ultimately recourse to acting like Jews, self-victimizing yourselves over your petty and fragile narratives.

Which books by Evola have you read or plan to read? stop spewing your irrelevant off topic autism, that's how the last thread was ruined.

Liberalism created all of these major and intractable problems in the first place. It's not normal to have mass movements of people, breakdown of local communal cultures, and so on. A lot of this is a consequence of industrialization, which was a mistake.
I'm not a cuck though. I'm not going to let either liberals or far-right lunatics spread lies.

Shut the fuck up faggot, why are you even here if all you want to do is whine about muh white nationalists? take it to /pol/

Take it to /pol/, this is an Evola thread.

My German philosophy friend used to give lectures about him to me. I also learned about other philosophers through him.
The last topic was ruined because of belligerent narcissists who believe all non-Euro royalty were white; they're constantly screaming I'm anti-white even when I agree with ethnonationalism.

Do you even read what I say? I was defending white nationalists. Do you have any reading white comprehension whatsoever?
Why are you people so stupid?
Are you deep learning bots?

>H-He's a fascist! he said so himself!
When will this retarded reddit meme die

>belligerent narcissists
That would be you, taking over threads and filling them with unfiltered off-topic rambling autism, not even being aware enough to answer the question.

dont reply to me, woman.

I'm not a cuck. I'm not going to give the final word to people who obviously spreading lies, misrepresentations, and more. If your thread dies as a consequence, then so be it. You pick a fight with me, you suffer the consequences. Be happy it's online.

>Do you even read what I say?
No, I wish you would fuck off with your low IQ, off-topic, shit-tier posts.

Mods ban this off topic schizo sperg

>No, I wish you would fuck off with your low IQ, off-topic, shit-tier posts.
So you could go back to screaming how all non-Euro royals were white? There was even some faggot arguing ancient Chinese royals were white.
Do you realize how retarded you lot sound?
Evola had a lot of interesting things to say, but in the age of population genetics, we have more nuanced and precise data for establishing certain claims.

Attached: 1631897769968.jpg (1200x1024, 132.42K)

You fucking faggot. I'm not even insulting you like the leftists such as this guy: I even agree Evola has a lot of literary value. I'm just saying you need to start "catching up" when it comes to stuff like population genetics. Not all non-Euro royals were white. Stop screaming that, and we don't have a problem.

Dancer caste rules supreme
Warrior caste rage and scream
Rage so hard they blow steam
They can't compete even in a dream

Attached: Lowtg2.gif (320x180, 835.13K)

How is it a cope?

Why don't you just come out and say anyone who disagrees with you shouldn't reply to you. Can you handle even a little bit of criticism for your favorite thinkers? Why do you act like a blind ideologue. Even my favorite writers or thinkers said one or two things I disagree with.

He's right that you treat it like a cope as the previous thread showed. You're literally attacking someone who's on your side just because he disagreed with one or two points you made.
You're using Evola as a cope to create an artificial sense of confidence.
Wake the fuck up. I'm not claiming Evola has no literary merit.

Traditional doctrine puts Africans at he absolute bottom, metaphysically they represent pure matter, mud, earth, etc. with little or no divine light. Of course this is just crazy racist nazi shit, I'm just saying what they believe.

your mistake is thinking im here to actually discuss anything, consider yourself warned

Which books by Evola have you read or plan to read?

Evolian racial doctrine is a little more nuanced as there is not only biological race, but spiritual race.

A negro can have an Aryan soul, for example.

I plan to read Ride the Tiger because it seems relevant in following traditions in modernity where most traditions have denigrated. I had an interesting discussion about it with a fellow Zen Buddhist.

Pure physique, Masters of mud, one with the earth, pure material supremacy.

Attached: lowtg3.jpg (500x500, 53.72K)

Which is highly unlikely, and the "negro" race would be at the absolute bottom.

To be fair American whites are by and large niggers on a soul level, so what makes them any better? Nevermind the increasingly feminized Western European.

They would be characterised as completely dominated by the material, not above it.

Not above earth, but one with the earth.

Attached: lowtg4.jpg (1080x1350, 168.97K)

I would say that the majority are spiritually jews at least in the upper economic classes, and a small amount are spiritually negroid. The difference is they have a much higher potential and are nevertheless still more refined in their materialism (like a merchant), even the lowest classes are above the crude materiality and animalistic behaviour of the negroid. This is reflected in things like crime stats or profession/employment for example.

Dominated by it.

>To be fair American whites are by and large niggers on a soul level
explain why/how

It's better to judge people as individuals when it comes to these things. Also, without something like a resume for one's "soul level", it's going to come off as one-sided. There are issues with treating it like a competition too.

Dominated by earth, pure bliss and devotion to the mud.

Attached: lowtg 1626817980244.gif (318x170, 357.41K)

No.

When you are talking about race you are by definition talking about the collective.

I have wanted to read Evola for ages but I already have 10+ books to read and I'm a fucking lazy animal so I'm making no progress. Can anyone summarize him in a few sentences so I can get what he is all about?

Because you can't, because you're completely wrong, since you have no idea what you're talking about. I like how you included "to be fair" at the beginning, as if you were actually trying to be fair and not just shit on whites.

The collective cannot take into account an individual's personal goals, artistic sensibilities, values, and so on. It is disingenuous to rely on trends in the collective to describe an individual's particular traits.
Furthermore, analysis of the collective without the use of unbiased stats risks bias. For example, many white Americans avidly watch football, which I consider a lowly and crass materialistic sport that places them on the level of ghetto thugs.

.t seething amerimutt

I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said damn near 100 years ago. Americans are a race of spiritually decrepit children that actively shut themselves off from higher brain function. You don't need any explanations, just observe them.

>Americans are a race of spiritually decrepit children that actively shut themselves off from higher brain function.
This describes the average person of the modern world as a whole irrespective of race.