Why do chuds believe in literal magic, leftbros?

why do chuds believe in literal magic, leftbros?

Attached: Evola.jpg (474x649, 38.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/anomalous-blue-eyed-people-came-to-israel-6500-years-ago-from-iran-dna-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read ever-present origin

Because fascism is the male equivalent of witchcraft, only practiced by mentally ill.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist
hello r3dditard

>OP's picture is a dude who called himself super fascist.
>Stop saying others are fascist reeeeee.
Fuck off retard.

They are retarded. Simple as. Their worldview is routinely crushed so they have to believe in the fantastical

>dude what if reality is limited by repeatable experiment rather than all possibilities simply needing to be discovered to be experimented on first
I hate worshipers of the mundane so much it's unreal.

>called himself super fascist.
no, he called himself a "supra-fascist"; ie, above or beyond fascism, superior to it. You fucking gay redditor, I am OP, and you're a dumb faggot who probably simps for brown turds.

But their ideology is basically the same one held by ancient Kings and emperors and the upper castes of antiquity or even the present day to a limited extent.

Magic is fun and you Marxfags wouldn’t know anything about that

just werks

I've never seen an ideology that wasn't mostly founded on baseless assumptions, at least magic is fun.

why are leftists generally more obese and ugly, and also in favour of more degeneracy? this seems like the easier position to hold, and a position that the inferior (mentally ill people, BIPOC people, LGBT freaks, etc.) would be in favour of. It is also the side that corporations pander to / encourage, which tells you a lot.

>4 posts in and already there's a literal retard who misunderstood Evola's famous quote
I thought Yea Forums was supposed to be intelligent?

If you believe those ancient kings were magical, you’re welcome to. Many ideas that were commonplace in the past have been exposed as rubbish. And lol at comparing yourself to the ancient kings and emperors of antiquity. You’re proving the user who used the word delusional right

The redditor newfags who come from the bbc raids on Yea Forums are lowering the quality of the board.

>If you believe those ancient kings were magical, you’re welcome to
woah, 150+IQ take right here. Just kidding of course, it feels like I'm talking to a mentally handicapped shitskin. Are you saying that he emperors and kings were inferior to you? how do you know other dimensions don't exist? do you know what lies beyond the veil of sleep? how? profane science has no idea.

I think left wingers in general are more likely to believe in and practice "the occult", but right wing thought leaders, at least the earlier ones like Evola, were influenced more by aristocratic views, and the nobility were historically the ones who practiced these sorts of things.

>He isn't a super fascist, he's a beyond fascist, that's... Uhh.... That's fascism with fairy tales! Totally not fascism.
At least people back in the day were fascist proudly, now incels will hide it for some reason, sad. Maybe use fascist magic to make you white.
>Super fascist wasn't a fascist because.... Because he wasn't okay? Magical fairy tales make you different.
Did you transition from fascism to beyond fascism? FtB? Good for you.

So I’m not smart because I don’t believe in other realms and shit? If one believes in conjuring, hollow earth and the like, they are smart? Sounds backwards to me. And I never compared myself to ancient kings and frankly I don’t give a fuck what King Ammoutenater IV thought. Most were born in the right families to inherit their position

Love this guy's food reviews

This thread won't get deleted. A high quality post indeed.

>will hide it for some reason
Because few people are actually fascist, you utter retard. You can be far right without being a fascist. And why would one openly come out as a fascist when it would open them up to losing their job, getting harassed or assaulted, etc.? And do you know what the prefix "supra" means? you are so stupid but think you're intelligent, blinded by your vulgar ego.

>So I’m not smart
Correct. Go back to r3ddit you retarded homo, your posts are horrible and you are obviously new.

Lol. I’ve been here for many years and it’s your kind who has contributed to the steep decline in this board. Maybe I am retarded but at least I don’t believe in magic. Post a video of you’re magic abilities or training to make me a believer

>he doesn't know

Attached: intro.jpg (1200x806, 141.02K)

So you are not a fascist but read a dude who called himself a super fascist? What are you then? MAGAfag? What for will you use fascist magic for? To make yourself white? For another metaphysical LARP instead of your christcuckery LARP that got old?

>Lol. I’ve been here for many years
No you haven't, your greentexts read like something a faggot redditor would write. Go simp for shitskins or something. The far right has made this board better even if it is only by scaring off the marxist subhumans.

Not even the user you're talking to, but just do yourself a favor and look up footage of hydrokinesis or levitation, and then shut the fuck up. There's a billion on the internet. The man you are talking to isn't required to spoonfeed you for being such a willfully ignorant faggot.

>brown turds
>handicapped shitskin
Most of the Mesopotamian, Sumerian, Indian, Persian, and some other kings were brown, you idiot.

>dude who called himself a super fascist?
Do you have a learning disability?
>fascist magic
It has nothing to do with fascism. I also find it funny that you replied twice as if it wasn't totally obvious you're the same person in both posts, you shitskinned faggot.

I didn’t greentext. The bitterness and resentment are dripping off you. Seethe more. Maybe that will power your fascist magic

Many of your ancestors have been worshiping a shitskin for 1000+ years whilst babbling about Semitic kings like Solomon.

No they weren't, the nobility of antiquity were more often pale and blue-eyed. The browning happened later with a mixing of the castes and general dissolution of their society. How bluepilled are you? next you'll be telling me diversity is our strength and black people are our equals.

>Bro the wind moved something therefore turn to fascism.
If that impresses you then I wonder what will David Blaine do to you.
So if isn't about fascism why do you read a book from someone calling himself super fascist? If you care about magic join a magician school. Maybe they can make you white.

People who look for material proof of the immaterial are not suited for the mysteries.

>y-you mad?
>t. retard angrily rambling about fascism
top kek

I don't know what you're talking about. Metaphysically, the darker races are lower down in the hierarchy.

WE

Attached: 1560185211203.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

>the nobility of antiquity were more often pale and blue-eyed.
Nope, I've studied the genetics enough, you stupid Nordicist fag. I doubt Evola even claims that. If he does, he's wrong then.
Also, having lighter phenotypes doesn't make one white. A blonde Iranian still clusters with darker Iranians. Your ideology would literally Balkanize and destroy countries with ancient heritages. Genuinely kys, you quixotic faggot.
>The browning happened later with a mixing of the castes and general dissolution of their society.
Population genetics shows different realities.
>How bluepilled are you? next you'll be telling me diversity is our strength and black people are our equals.
I'm telling you to fuck off with telling me you know about my culture and history than you do. I'm sick and tired of you retarded faggots. If you want to protect the racial profile of your own people, then that is fine to me, but you fuck with telling me you know more about my past and ancestors than I do myself.
You have the same mentalities as liberal cunts in that you don't leave other people alone.
I don't go around telling Greeks or Scotts or Irish or Swedes that their ancient kings were this or that because I don't give a shit.

Mystification and romanticization is part of the fascist credo. So is hentai apparently

What Harry Potter does to a fascist mf.

I'm actually a marxist-leninist, julius evola was literally an evil racist who hated poc and lgbtqq2+ folx, fuck racism and fuck white supremecy. only antisemtic trump supporting neofascist reactionaries believe in "magic". check your privilege, and stop being an uncle tom ok?

>So if isn't about fascism why do you read a book from someone calling himself super fascist?
you know that Evola don't advocates for fascim and 'super facist' means above or beyond fascism

>than you do
that I do*
>you fuck with
you fuck off with*

You’re being laughed at bro. Just give it up. No one is mad besides you. I have a big smile on my face

BOTH Nordicists and self-loathing liberals are two sides of the same coin, that is the bottom barrel of losers from the West.

So he became a Nazi? An upgrade for you I'm sure.

The oldest Egyptian mummies have red or red-blonde hair and Caucasian features. Statues of ancient nobility all over the world are depicted with blue eyes. Countless ancient greek poets depict the gods and demigods/heros with golden hair and grey or blue eyes and white skin. Not to mention Aryan India, wherein the upper castes were pale-skinned, and the shudras were black or very dark. Did you know they had a yearly ritual where a pale-skinned ksatriya battled a dark-skinned shudra, re-enacting the battle of light vs. dark / truth vs falsehood? even today the upper castes have lighter skin and sometimes blue or green eyes. I am just getting started, all of these ancient civilisations had pale-skinned and coloured-eyed upper castes. Whether or not they are genetically the same as present-day Europeans is a separate issue. Although some studies have shown this as well. You are coping.

Why was Hercules said to have gold hair? Why did Athena have grey eyes? Aphrodite being blonde? other ancient kings being blonde and blue-eyed? These were descriptions written thousands of years ago.

This. Some people just aren’t fit for this world or reality and belong in a mental institution with heavy medication

>p-please stop posting, i am smiling as you bully me
You're not my bro, you're a nigger, and you're coping.

>Evola was a nazi
Do you have a learning disability?

sounds like a cope for being brown tbqh

I’m just chilling with my girlfriend bro, and you’re making us crack up. Thank you

Your post is still brainlet normalfag garbage, literally boomer-tier or worse.

Oh I get it now, now I understand why you as a brown person like Evola, because he's a spiritual racist. So who cares if you are brown, as long as in spirit you are a white racist. Sorry for calling you or Evola a fascist, you are just a spiritual racist like him. Got it, carry on with your LARP.

>telling people who are bullying you on Yea Forums that you are actually hanging out with your girlfriend and showing her shitposts
this is a whole new level of shitskinned incel cope.

Attached: 16483726497.png (479x715, 102.52K)

???? I’m genuinely unsure if you’re trolling or crazy

>People who look for material proof of the immaterial are not suited for the mysteries.

>Begins babbling about how all "higher peoples" have blue eyes and blonde hair, which is material proof of their elevated divine status
>The oldest Egyptian mummies have red or red-blonde hair and Caucasian features.
Hair reddens through a oxidizing chemical process involving eumelanin.
Also, looking at autosomal DNA samples of ancient samples is better.
>Countless ancient greek poets depict the gods and demigods/heros with golden hair and grey or blue eyes and white skin.
If we rely on ancient illustrations, we tend to get conflicting results. For example, Alexander Mosaic shows darker features for Greeks and Persians. Also, we have Sassanian paintings that show royalty with dark hair and dark eyes.
>even today the upper castes have lighter skin and sometimes blue or green eyes. I
Autosomal DNA is preferable to analyze. It's true that Brahmins have more steppe admixture, but their looks do range a lot from being light to dark. Also, not many of the Brahmins have blue eyes or blonde hair... it's mostly just light skin.
> Although some studies have shown this as well. You are coping.
No, they are not. I've studied this enough.
Fuck off with trying to claim non-European legacies before I bring back scaphism for you and chanting from the Zend Avesta. I'll give you a taste of real "hospitality" and "divinity of war", you fucking duplicitous ingrate trash.

Attached: sassanid_looks.jpg (3576x1696, 637.73K)

I’m a big black guy and my girlfriend is a petite blonde hair blue eyed girl…

Nah. We’re both white with blue eyes. Just wanted to rustle your jimmies

I'm ethnically Scottish and English. I think it is quite funny that you are validating our "racist" worldview though, well done on quickly checking out Evola's wikipedia article btw, now start cutting yourself, pooskin.

Ya you seem pretty stupid.

>Hair reddens through a oxidizing chemical process involving eumelanin.
You halfwit, they studied the hair follicles on Ramses II and determined he was a strawberry blonde. There are 4000+ year old mummies in china that are 6'6" and blonde buried with swastikas. Keep coping, brown turd.

I guess if you can't be superior in real life you can LARP that you are superior in spirit. Whatever helps you cope. Be it spiritual racism or other metaphysical copes.

You're almost certainly a mutt/pooskin.

because they aren't lying papist ibm employees

We should probably leave this guy alone. He is unwell. He is the type that we’ll see on the news that will lead to a crusade against Yea Forums

I have light skin, but I'd still strap you to the boat, glaze your body with honey, and chant from the Zend Avesta as insects gnaw at your bones. I'll give you a taste of the "magick" from my ancestors, you arrogant piece of shit. You are full of shit and not approaching this realistically.
>You halfwit, they studied the hair follicles on Ramses II and determined he was a strawberry blonde.
The autosomal DNA is more valuable. Autosomal DNA covers the entire genome via one's grandparents, and it is more valuable than paternal and maternal haplogroups.
>There are 4000+ year old mummies in china that are 6'6" and blonde buried with swastikas.
This... is an exaggeration, but Tocharians and some Steppe tribes did migrate and mix a lot, especially in Central Asia. Yes, they clustered near NW Euros, but that doesn't mean all non-Euros were largely of steppe ancestry.
You rely on lying by omission, lying by muddying the waters, lying like half-assed biased research.

nazi means nazirite

whites are the real jews

>implying you would know what constitutes spiritual superiority
thanks for the laugh

Attached: jeetrage.jpg (660x450, 117.98K)

you just want people to believe atlantis wasn't real so you don't go to space jail for sinking it

Attached: EDA124EB-4859-41EB-A5CB-8CCE7A169D2E.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

I look like a younger John Travolta.
I'm not even a liberal or leftist. I'm saying you shouldn't go around claiming other peoples' cultural legacies based on Nordicist lies/misrepresentations. It is immensely insulting and low IQ. It's basically what Afrocentrists engage in.
Fuck off and focus on your peoples and culture.

OY VEY

timesofisrael.com/anomalous-blue-eyed-people-came-to-israel-6500-years-ago-from-iran-dna-shows/

Spiritual racism is just metaphysics, there is no "knowing" because anyone can make shit up as they go. At the end of the day any form of metaphysics, be it spiritual racism is just fairy tales. Your fairy tales are different from Evolas fairy tales, you change them, add, discord how you want, whatever fits your "worldview".

tf is this thread lmao

>replies instantly
be silent, foul and dark shudra dog.

Tell mom that you stopped taking your meds