I'm a depressed alcoholic and i wrote a thing

I'm a depressed alcoholic and i wrote a thing

Attached: 41124.png (1225x398, 59.68K)

Is this a joke? If not, then you should stop drinking and stop writing (or, at least, stop posting your writing)

you sound like you have shit in your ass

That's funny because I actually do. I felt the shit cracking as my asscheeks spread while descending onto the toilet seat. This was a couple of hours ago.

very teenager, in a bad way
go to rehab, you're not 'Kowski bruh

fair play.
don't ever say 'wrote a thing' though

no one's going to listen to you if you're going on like "you're not 'Kowski bruh"

i wrote more

Attached: 5333333333.png (437x790, 40.87K)

i wrote another

Attached: 2234.jpg (441x169, 19.87K)

>inserted into an anus
the amazing atheist flashback

never heard about that before, just googled it, lmao

i like it but i think your prose would be better if you replaced like 70% of your comma splices with periods. what's with the commas? if it's a stylistic choice, it's not v effective.

i like your banana story the best

I didn't read it. May this bump fulfill your vanity momentarily

I'm a depressed benzo addict. I know better than to post my writing on Yea Forums.

fuck you heres more

Attached: 412145125.png (993x282, 26.51K)

I like this user. Obviously your prose isn't very good but the theme is nice. I hope you can overcome your struggles in the future.

this one is kino

This one is excellent.

Which one? I've been off benzos for six months but I ended up just drinking more, so it didn't work out perfectly.

Kek

Are you an atheist by any chance?

You summarized Timbuktu by Paul Auster.

i liked it but for some reason i recoiled at "at the end of the day", might just be me, maybe heard too many post game interviews

All the fundamentals are clumsily present in the absence of soul

Kino

There are houses which would publish this

You'll never top this unfortunately, so I suppose your career is over. It was nice while it lasted. Bravo.

nothing wrong with doing dumb stuff under the influence
but how can you post something you wrote while drunk AND depressed and feel no shame

Really good, the OP is absolutely fucking terrible though

>duude it vulgar so it's modernity and it's ironic duude
The absolute state of art

why did you delete this all before I could read it

kino. i felt something

kek (not OP btw) it's unironically the first thing i've ever written since the book about dinosaurs I wrote as a child

>i wrote a thing
where did this gay fucking expression come from

For sale: small sized condoms. Never used.

For sale: XL dildo. 1/4 used.

you should keep drinking and stop writing, and keep drinking some more

Kek even my femboy side boy can take the whole thing. OP is just weak as fuck.

From reading your writing I know why you are depressed. It's not the alcohol.

The depressing element is that the dog wanted love and accepted chains in exchange, without considering his future in chains. The reason you wrote this is because you are confused, dogs cannot think beyond the next meal aside from recognition of approval.

You can be a not a dog, and use religion to be loved and obtain approval or you can be an Osiris and beat yourself out of depression.

>noone
stopped reading there

Ativan with a side of Klonopin.

>my femboy side boy
kys faggot

Just accept it's a reflection of how decadent the times have become and that it will never get better. It's over.

Unironically the best poetry I’ve seen in modern times

Fucking 10/10 anonkun

Made me laugh, nice job user.

>Ativan
big yikes

>Because he believes in himself, he doesn't try to convince others.
>Because he is content with himself, he doesn't need others' approval.
>Because he accepts himself, the whole world accepts him.

Attached: 1650008221063.jpg (225x225, 18.38K)

Cool premise but very poorly written. at least read through it once before you post
>an old elderly woman

>noone

What's the moral? Love is better than freedom? Stratching my head on this one.

you are certainly depressed my guy, seek help take care.

I'm completely sober and fairly happy, but I just shat another massive, fucking humongous log, and my hemorrhoids have reappeared and started bleeding again. The first part of the shit was a constipated, cracked, high-diameter ball, and what came after had the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. I had to go to the shower afterwards because I couldn't wipe without pain, did it once and the paper came up covered in Nutella-consistency shit and bright red blood. As the ball part of the shit came out of my rectum, I strained, and imagined it was a blonde dominatrix was fucking me with a huge strap-on, and that helped a bit.

Now I've showered and am sitting on my ass, with my hemorrhoids, and is is rather painful to be quite honest with you my family.

You have bad genes or eat a lot of meat.

Take fiber pills. Something like Fibercon. There is also generic stuff which is probably as good.

It will help you to avoid those "cracked, high-diameter ball[s]," and minimize the the Nutella-consistency stuff.

I can tell you're Dutch because you mispelled dementia as dementie.

kino
reddit

I don't know what op intended but I read it as how you can be happy in spite of poor circumstances if you change your perspective and appreciate what you do have, instead of longing for what you don't have.

Run on sentences. Also, I will love you if you let me chain you to my radiator

No, OP is comparing himself to an abused dog who will desperately cling to the first person who throws him scraps.

Reads like shit. Just stop.

To be fair, my neurologist was the one who started me on it. I didn't just roll into my regular doctor's office complaining of stress or something, I don't know, and demanding drugs. It was more like:
>have some lamictal for those seizures
>i've titred up a high as i can without getting serious adverse effects and i'm still having seizures
>right, try the keppra
>titre up to highest possible daily dose, still having breakthrough seizures
>epilim
>i can not eat, i am too nauseous
>dilantin
>frisium
>combination time: topamax, tegretol, vimpat, neurontin
>still have multiple breakthrough seizures a day
>add ativan in on top
>doesn't work
>klonopin as prn for seizure clusters
>doesn't work
>try to come off ativan. instant severe akathisia
>physical dependence!

Ahh... you're taking it for seizures. That makes more sense. I thought it was just for anxiety.

Pretty sure I've reddit this before.

Nah it's never cause of meat, meat makes for the perfect shits. Small, solid but not hard, slick not tar-like, leaves without straining etc.