My gf said she never read Nietzsche because he was a male Scorpio which is a bad mix

My gf said she never read Nietzsche because he was a male Scorpio which is a bad mix.

Attached: Nietzsche.jpg (1464x1970, 607.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CULdPiavZ00?t=816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about male Libra?

Attached: 1648175908375.jpg (679x522, 112.45K)

Why do people bully Gemini’s? it hurts me feelings…

The face of a male virgo

Attached: B05C3484-EFC5-47E5-AB14-F57BDAF029D7.jpg (422x422, 58.03K)

I fucked her
They don't, it's well known that we're the master race. Any criticisms are always given in that tongue in cheek way that people use when they're aware of criticizing perfection

Her reason is as good as any you will see posted here

Delte this

youtu.be/CULdPiavZ00?t=816

Same

Pretty sure Nietzsche was a Libra btw

Yup, 18th October, Libra not Scorpio

based gf

as male scorpio i can tell u shes right

I like how that's the reason and not the 2 steps away from Schopenhauer level sexism he developed from an underdeveloped will to pussy

He was Scorpio Rising which is more important than Sun.

>Born with a Scorpio Ascendant (or Rising) you are likely to experience life as a constant series of obstacles or crises generate inner strength.
Who coulda guessed it, huh?

my dear twins...

Also Gemini here. Can't wait until my birthday

In my experience, female Capricorns are the worst

I never read Nitchee because every fanboy of his I ever met was a fedora wearing edgelord with a neckbeard.
And they smelled bad too,

Your gf is in touch with her feminine energy (retardedness)

What was his ascendant though? This is important

Yeah, like my first gf. Turbo slut.

When should I have sex to ensure that my children won't have shitty zodiac signs bros?!?!??? Getting married soon

Ariesbros win again

Attached: Ernst-Juenger-mit-Siamkatze-Foto-1947.jpg (877x857, 131.74K)

How about Pisces?

apparently scorpio is this shit actually real?
what did Guenon (PBUH) think about the matter?

Nah I'm a male Virgo and I look more like a Chud

Hölderlin-feels-core

typical

Attached: Dhhehseh.png (634x569, 143.15K)

aquarius bros...not like this

Reading through TSZ right now and it's pretty based. Detests bugmen, dunks on equality and loser-nihilism, and talks bout being a misanthrope. If the neckbeard-losers who pay lip service to him actually read him, they would understand that he was roasting them a hundred years prior.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-07 10-08-56.png (432x293, 79.94K)

In my experience female Capricorns come off as frigid, judgemental and egocentric individuals

Attached: Untitled.png (1191x660, 213.19K)

They're too obsessed with practicality and aren't really into exploring ideas or concepts

"The rage of a woman is the weather-vane of truth" - Peen Weinerstein

Attached: men_are_better_than_women_poster-r6c4ae89a2bc044c386cfb81b7361f28f_ww8_8byvr_512.jpg (512x512, 20.13K)

Do women really?

theabsolute.net
You will enjoy this.
The guy is peak schizo and made the core of his philosophy misogyny.

I'm a male scorpio.
We are literally OPRESSED by the art hoe population...

Attached: 1630704956981.jpg (282x178, 8.83K)

what are some /geminilit/?

Can he be contacted?

THIS

We're two-faced apparently

Seconding

I don’t know, haven’t tried.
He still seems to be alive.
He has his e-mail adress at the bottom of his website.
Also has a YouTube channel called „Menoftheinfinite“ you can comment on but he hasn’t uploaded in a few years I think.

>be me
>be sagittarius
Feels good m8

Attached: William_Blake_-_Albion_Rose_-_from_A_Large_Book_of_Designs_1793-6 (1).jpg (2452x3324, 3.38M)

women always react negatively when they find out im Leo with Ascendant Leo.

She’s right.

She's right tho.

I bet you cry a lot

Some thot told me I was water Virgo. Apparently that makes me attractive to weird arthoes and fags. Fuck my life

>tfw a Capricorn and an INTP
It's ogre

>tfw Capricorn and an INTJ

Attached: 1617049461643.jpg (601x601, 16.61K)

You have BPD

that's just women
try being over 6' lol only manlets get judged on their fucking horoscope

Nietzsche was Sagittarius rising if I recall correctly.

Yep. The genius and the charlatan. Pretty common.

Tesla was the charlatan.

I wish women weren't so fucking retarded. Zodiac signs are such fucking bullshit and it seemed like society grew out of them a millennia ago so why are they making a comeback? The whores that won't interact with people because of zodiac signs are the same whores who think other forms of prejudice like racism is bad but can't see the hypocrisy in discriminating against someone because of their birth month. There's absolutely nothing you can do to convince a woman who believes in zodiacs to stop believing in them because it's just so irrational and so illogical that only a woman would fall for it.

Attached: 1651457333939.png (512x512, 306.32K)

Both race and zodiac are manifestly real

I can see how race might make someone more predisposed towards certain behaviors but can you explain how a zodiac sign might? What month someone is born in would at most have a minor effect on their early childhood physique. I don't see how it would shape someone's lifelong personality.
For example, I'm a male libra, just like Neetchud. Sources that describe horoscope personalities are all vague and inconsistent, but there seems to be a general consensus that libras are extraverted and want people to get along. But that's not me at all - I'm an introverted bitter incel that frequently lashes out at anyone that does manage to force me into a social situation. I'm friends with two other male libras who are also extremely introverted, although they aren't anywhere near as violent as me. So either me and my two friends are defective (which constitutes as every libra I know personally), or the magical star daddies don't actually determine your personality. Which is it?

Attached: aniki2.png (1424x1062, 1.4M)

Based horsecock bro, what are some good Sagittarius lit

L E O
E
O