Shizo conspiracy shit

What are some good books about genuinely crazy conspiracies? Not just le Bush did 9/11 but stuff like pic rel

Attached: image0.jpg (3630x1615, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfdrive.com/false-flag-attacks-a-tool-of-the-deep-state-e199661589.html
pdfdrive.com/the-encyclopedia-of-conspiracies-and-conspiracy-theories-d32069066.html
phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2ba3R51aI
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
athensjournals.gr/mediterranean/2017-3-2-4-Vinci.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are any of these fun?

Attached: gatekeeper books.jpg (1440x3004, 1.33M)

Book of Enoch,
Book of Jasher,
Book of Thomas,
Weatherman's Guide to the Sun,
Books about Hermitcism,
The channelings and writings in regards to "the Law of One",
Reading the Holy Bible but trying to decipher it based off the fact that Moses was a bronze aged man trying to describe things he saw.
(For example, some scholars say that Moses might be trying to describe something else when writing Genesis. As if the "rib" taken from Adam story was used as an explanation because he could not explain that he was seeing, which may have been chromosomes. If we look at modern pictures of chromosomes and then turn them sideways, they might look like ribs to bronze aged man. And men appear to be missing a rib that the woman has (XY/XX).

ALSO, your image is off.
Malduk was the planet that was destroyed a couple million years ago, which we know today as the asteroid belt.
So the timeframe your image shows has to be off.

Atlantis was only 9k-12k years old and is the "eye of the sahara" in Africa.
Atlas, king of the city of Atlas (aka ATLANTIS), ruled the Atlantes (People of Atlas).
Atlas, son of Poseidon, had his island city on the border of Poseida which was sunk 24k years ago.
Poseidia is the origins of the current whites, who had split up into 2 main groups which were the Ancient Athenians and the Atlanteans.
They were destroyed when a WMD known as the Trident of Poseidon sunk Africa and wiped out the last of the advance race.

Poseidians were the survivors of the 12k year cataclysm 36k years ago.
Before that, 48k years ago the Lemurians lived in the southern hemisphere of the Pacific, which are the root races of the Native Americans and most Asians.

Every 12k years the sun's pole flip violently as it passes the galactic equator and erupts. (Some say we are due in the next 30 years).
Every 6k years from the sun's pole flip, there is a deluge, as mentioned by the Egyptian Priest Solon wrote about.

There was this one book a friend had but I can't recall the title about nukes not being real

Also found this on PDF drive
pdfdrive.com/false-flag-attacks-a-tool-of-the-deep-state-e199661589.html

pdfdrive.com/the-encyclopedia-of-conspiracies-and-conspiracy-theories-d32069066.html

A lot of this shit is hard to find, and often censored.

Where do you get this stuff?

Attached: 1546027044648.jpg (2000x3000, 504.05K)

A lot of various ancient texts.
I also tried to de-mystify the connections between ancient European writings, ancient Greek writings, ancient Egyptian writings, ancient Indian writings, ancient Chinese writings, Ancient Native American legends etc.
Current science, in regards to geology, cosmology, and astronomy.

It's all connected, everything.

Attached: 1650213468655.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

not same user, but I know people that believe aliens are demonic, the moon landing was faked, the earth is flat, the universe is geocentric, the whole nine yards.

what the fuck is Yea Forums doing there

Attached: cc.jpg (736x736, 125.38K)

I've read about 2 types of "Aliens".

The greys, who are assumed to be demonic due to literal demonic groups and people claiming them to be.
The Pleiadeans, who are assumed to be angelic due to many descriptions of them being tall beings with white skin and golden hair and blue eyes.

Flat earth of a CIA disinformation campaign to cover up hollow earth.

Moon landing was real, but another disinformation campaign to cover up the true mission of the lunar missions.

It's not that fag board
It's μ

"Mu" is what some refer to as the Land of the Lemurians, the Ancient Asian root race.
They do not call it Lemuria for some reason.

Not same user but I post on Yea Forums sometimes because I make ambient noise music when I'm not writing/reading

Nazi Atlantean shit

There is also the Akashic records, which in my opinion is the archaic word for the "Spirit-NET".
How does one access the Spirit-NET?
Let your hair grow out, build a structure that concentrates power (cosmic vibrations), make sure it is totally dark inside the structure, get naked, and focus.
Make sure you don't look in places you are not ready for, as trolls/spirit-hackers can ruin you (aka actual Demons).

I have a few books by John Keel, Jacques Vallee, Nick Redfern, etc so I'm aware

Cool, I already have long hair. So how do I build this structure?

Attached: 1630153410710.jpg (1280x720, 84.94K)

Whether larp or not, I am going to dive into this one.

Attached: x lit history larp.png (1319x402, 33.9K)

America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids. Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for 33 and a half years; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using ivs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside you home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Afanasiy Sidyachiy]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Earth is flat; stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Enoch and Elijah return to preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago.
Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia.
Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light.
Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell.

This one is pretty interesting. Despite the Italian and Anglo last names the authors are actually Hare Krishnas, they basically look at a whole lot of 'out of place objects' like Anatomically modern human bones which have been discovered in geological formations that are tens or hundreds of thousands of years older than the consensus of when Anatomically Modern Humans walked the earth.
From what I understand the vast majority of the examples they provide are reaching, even stuff like the bones were planted because in the days before modern archeology the unskilled laborers working for gentleman explorers/archeologists would get rewards if they found something.
Still, I think it's not controversial to suggest that the dawn of man is only a estimate.
It's a terrifying thought though to think that mankind has been through the rise of civilization and then been smashed to ashes many times.

Attached: Forbidden I say.jpg (427x630, 68.12K)

Hmm so Europe is the great satan, actually, interesting

Valdmar Valerians Matrix series, book II seems the most legit. The rest of the series has less sources and citations and makes pretty large claims but interesting none the less.

Basically anything that focuses energy.
Circular buildings work, teepee/conal structures work. Pyramids work.
Some old churches that have arches and curves could work, but if you go in their naked it will cause problems.
Buy magnets of different shapes to see how energy is focused.
> phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.html
If the structure is metal it works best, next cheapest option would be rock or dirt.

If it doesn't work, read more and experience more in this incarnation and then try again.

Attached: Pyramid Magnet EM Field.png (1202x659, 1.44M)

You will never be a schizophrenic.

>"their" should be "there"
I swear despite the conspiracies, I am properly educated in English.

To add, there should be no 90 degree corners with 3 dimensions.
Also, intersecting shapes when considering sides in the 4th dimensions (just perceive shapes with depth) supposedly help with the clairvoyance.

Bump

Cram it churchie

>some scholars say that Moses might be trying to describe something else when writing Genesis
Mist scholars don't believe that Moses wrote any book

Best conspiracies are anything to do with the Nephilim or the "Sons of God" mentioned a few times in Genesis and the Book of Enoch. These Giants mated with the daughters of men and they imparted knowledge of agriculture, warfare, astrology, etc. which basically lead to incredibly an advanced society (Atlantis, maybe the pyramids?). They are the ones who told humans the names of the constellations which date back to prehistory. All of them, along with the advanced technology and cities got washed away in the flood. .

>good books about genuinely crazy conspiracies
Illuminatus!

I thought it was widely accepted mankind has fallen many times? We've seen plenty of civilizations and people, even in the last 5k years, disappear or fall. Or do you mean they reached our current level of technology and collapsed?

I mean reached our current technology level and collapsed.

Attached: 1651763663788.png (302x167, 77.83K)

>the title about nukes not being real
Was it the one about the bombings of nagasaki and hiroshima being due to something else?

Attached: The_Holy_Blood_and_the_Holy_Grail.jpg (257x400, 25.93K)

Attached: 81V8ozIJTVL.jpg (1707x2560, 320.28K)

Attached: antiracist__06958.1560613795.jpg (849x1280, 96.22K)

Kek

at the very least there are the arcturians

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2ba3R51aI

Attached: Sky-News-presenter--David-Bowie.jpg (1200x900, 85.97K)

I really wonder what MU was all about.

There was a YouTube documentary that was just a low budge one man job, that I saw probably a decade ago, it was split into many parts—I remember it had good music and interesting images etc.
It was talking about all similar lost history…do you perhaps know which one I’m talking about? I could never find it again.

All of these are certifiably true however.

Disappointing thread so far but this is what you want OP.

Attached: 1402456988062.png (2764x2346, 3.11M)

i didnt write that, i found it in a yahoo answers thread about casio keyboards

>Atlantis in Africa
cope nigger

Atlantis was located in Sweden

Read Olof Rudbeck's Atlantica (1677)

Attached: 1637357504482.png (558x655, 790.31K)

No, Atlantis is in the Gulf of Mexico.

Incorrect, you are mistaking the sunken country of Poseidia for Atlantis.
A common mistake.

What about the Giants mentioned in Genesis?

Post notMicheal Jackson after he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Attached: dave dave.jpg (291x173, 6.46K)

This book and in the most latest, The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-225104_ReadEra.jpg (732x1043, 336.33K)

Translation: I LOVE POOOORRRNN

Probably the offspring of the "Sons of God" (angels) and human women

Hamlet's Mill.

Only one that fits the crazy conspiracy shit which no one has posted before.

Attached: original.jpg (863x1125, 539.94K)

Also, I guess zarmatism and that theory about the Illiad actually happening n Finland
pdf of the latter here.
.athensjournals.gr/mediterranean/2017-3-2-4-Vinci.pdf

>Finno-Korean hyperwar
>genuinely crazy
Nothing crazy about that chart user. Just ask anyone on /his/.

it's too try hard and only references gay old schizo shit and none of the hip new performative schizo fixations