You can't use the word "niggard" or "niggardly" in public discourse anymore, simply because it triggers ignorant morons...

You can't use the word "niggard" or "niggardly" in public discourse anymore, simply because it triggers ignorant morons. Some leftists will object to the word "maggot" as well because of similarity to the f-slur.

What are the implications of political correctness for the English language? Will the language itself permanently change?

Attached: n-word.png (539x589, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCaMwqtwJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=jkaMiaRLgvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Some leftists will object to the word "maggot" as well because of similarity to the f-slur.
Please explain?

Don't bother faggot, you won't understand.

Let's just say I got banned for calling people faggots and started calling them maggots instead, which was met with objections and ultimately another ban.

Attached: 1637079214157.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

Banned from where?

put snivelling in front of it?

>Will the language itself permanently change?
Maybe in someway similar to "old english".
Where some will talk one way until the other way is just more common.

This is why "wiggers" or anyone who grows up or with "black culture" seem to clearly act as if their vocabulary is limited.

I recently found out spanish doesn't have certain words and sound extremely "caveman" like when using actual direct translations.
I've been wondering how other languages sound when directly translated.

is it sicilly that uses italian with arabic grammar?
or yiddish as german with slavic grammar?

Maybe you could rank languages by the amount of vocabulary they have

There are different forms of Yiddish with Eastern being more common now, or so wikipedia says. Am German and to me Yiddish is easily one of the most comprehensible Germanic languages, especially compared with the Scandi stuff that is just straight-up gobbledy gook. Perhaps the Eastern variant is more difficult?

Looks like you just discovered the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis.

Languages without specific terminology is not good for knowledge seeking

>You can't use the word "niggard" or "niggardly" in public discourse anymore, simply because it triggers ignorant morons
Just continue using them as much as possible to desensitize them

Nigger is the most powerful word in the entire world. It is magic that holds an immense, awesome and frightening destructive power. Uttered under the right circumstances, its destructive force can be harnessed to put entire cities to the flame. Most will not be able to wield it, but will only destroy themselves if they try it - physically or socially, depending on circumstances.

Two syllables. No context needed or asked for, indeed, attempting to provide it may even just enhance its destructive power. Mightier than the sword, no doubt, but not as easily wielded.

Are there any other words with such power?

Yiddish is a germanic language with hebrew alphabet.
Maybe you're mixing up Sicilian with Maltese, which is the only semitic language with latin alphabet.

>Some leftists will object to the word "maggot" as well because of similarity to the f-slur.
in what fucking universe?

clearly reddit. I'm a cringologist and this is definitely reddit cringe.

>similarity to the f-slur.
So I was wondering what the status was of a certain offal based dish:
>In 2004, a radio commercial for the UK supermarket chain Somerfield, in which a man rejects his wife's suggested dinner saying "I've got nothing against faggots, I just don't fancy them" was found to have breached the Advertising and Sponsorship Code and was banned by the industry regulator Ofcom. In November 2013, it was reported that British Facebook users had been blocked temporarily for using the word, in its culinary sense, on the website. Facebook said that the word had been misinterpreted.

Attached: Faggots-and-gravy.jpg (1024x769, 451.8K)

Imagine not smoking fags whilst eating faggots.

Unironically private property is why free speech is restricted. Ancaps will try to refute this

>the f-slur
You can say faggot on here, faggot.

>smoking fags while eating faggots while getting humped by a faggot

I used the word "niggling" in the intro to my book. Got a few people worked up.

Imagine! It wold be niggardly not to enjoy it.
I just realized I have no idea wtf an ancap is or what fringe policy (or lack of policy) ideas they have

A while ago I had to clarify that I had used the word "kook" in a discussion - someone else had obviously thought I said "gook".

It's cringe that they don't listen to Bowie. Shouldn't that be a must for any indignant progressive?
youtube.com/watch?v=jCaMwqtwJTc

Attached: david-bowie-hunky-dory.jpg (800x800, 261.23K)

I noticed you did not actually say nigger or faggot in your post. What are you scared of?

the sentient mod-bots

Omg its literally 1984

denigration XD!

>Haha I will mock your concern about unreasonable censorship because I support it and by mocking you I will make you think that the situation is trivial and this will help me get my way

You are the cringest one in this thread, bro

Meds

>I support having the words I can use be restricted for no good reason
Fuck off

Most homo sapiens are stupid. First accept this truth intellectually, and then emotionally to aquire inner peace.

I concur on the subject of wiggers. I grew up in that environment and the wannabe thug whites are far more anti-white than most black people. If you so much as don't slur your speech those wiggers will call you white and that's a bad thing. They literally can't talk like a normal person. From what I've observed, living around blacks is a net negative. Everyone degenerates around them.

Children have natural tendency to assimilate into the group, but if the difference is great (in this case different race) it can lead to fear of being exposed as not truly one of them, which in turn leads to exaggeration.

Yet say slavish adn noone BATs an eye!!!

Attached: Joker-as-Nurse.jpg (1600x1202, 120.25K)

I've stopped using any words that rhyme with f*g to not offend LGBTQIA++ posters. It's been kind of a dr-- a pain, but that's the price of being equitable.

Kike.

Kike as a word does not carry power in itself. You could point out, with the utmost tact and respect, that someone is a Jew, and they'll recoil just as much.
Impressive digits by the way.

>cringologist
Extremely cringe.

>nigger and niggardly are two completely unrelated words
When and where do you think the word 'nigger' comes from?

Literally the plot of this book

Attached: 71AB90wJ-OL[1].jpg (778x1200, 180.3K)

africa?

Uhhh scandi langauges?
>"mean or stingy person, miser," late 14c., nigard, nygard, nygart, also with a variant nigoun, nygun (c. 1300), a word of uncertain origin. The suffix suggests French origin (see -ard), but the root word is possibly from earlier nig "stingy" (c. 1300), which is perhaps from a Scandinavian source related to Old Norse *hniggw, related to hnøggr "stingy," from Proto-Germanic *khnauwjaz (source of Swedish njugg "close, careful," German genau "precise, exact"). Perhaps also related to Old English hneaw "stingy, niggardly," which did not survive in Middle English. A noun nig "niggardly person" is attested from c. 1300, but OED considers this unlikely to be the source of the longer word.

Am I not allowed to eat faggots cooked with faggots by a faggot?

>was found to have breached the Advertising and Sponsorship Code and was banned by the industry regulator Ofcom

>ofcom
>private property

I've just got a niggling suspicion that you are right.

niggardly niggling niglets

You're too Naive if you think the Kooks will let you get away with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=jkaMiaRLgvY

Heeb.

P obvious really. I've heard Chinese think of time as flowing right to left or top to down
Whereas English people tend to conceive it as if it goes left to right because thats how we read

Number lines on graphs are written left to right

>I wish for chemical Lobotomization of my political opponents
Hope you took the vaccine

They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers

faggot nigger kike spic wetback kike

nigger comes from negro - black, like Montenegro, black mountains.
niggard has a different root.

Ahh I misread the post I responded to. Damn

I feel like, somewhere in the essence of Yea Forums is the idea that there is an ‘establishment’ that doesn’t really give a shit about us, that uses us to generate its own profit, and this spurs us to make fun of what they do, to make it harder for them to do what they do, and do what they do, but better, and in a different direction (with regard to controlling people by influencing opinion). If we look at the history of the US, alongside it exists a progression and development of oppression of the establishment against African Americans. All the while, African Americans have done what people here try to do, but they have skipped the pettier of the three activities, and jumped straight to doing what the oppressor does but better, and in doing this, they have accomplished the goals of the pettier activities in a way that can be seen as more noble than what people do here, but there are plenty of LOLz to be had congratulating what has been accomplished, and it seems absolutely absurd that there would be even the slightest bit of racism against African Americans on Yea Forums when the objectives of people on Yea Forums align with the accomplishments of African Americans in the way that they seem to be aligned. We’ll start with golf, the whitest, most establishment, ‘sport’ that could have been dreamt up. They fucking did it, showed the oppressor they weren’t shit, that there is nothing about the oppressor that gave them legitimate authority over the oppressed. The other side of whiteness, skateboarding, they went ahead and reached that whitewashed pinnacle. Took basketball, something that looked, honestly, disturbing when short-shorted whites soullessly chest-passed to a bland metronome of machine-like routines, and showed them, first, that they weren’t shit, and then they transformed the sport into a complete art in which personalities express, passion abounds, and physical feats that would have been on par with biblical miracles in the 50’s occur in every game. Music gives us some pretty funny and amazing examples of a similar phenomenon. The written word was the one of the establishment’s most effective means of controlling people and those people that exhibited excellence in the written word achieved great status in the white society. Now, if Shakespeare were to peek in to modern America, looking for wordsmiths, do you know who he would find? Kanye, Chance, Chester Watson, Deem Spencer, Isaiah Rashad, Kool AD, Earl Sweatshirt, and a list of many other African Americans that would be high on the list of excellence in the lyrical art. Do I even need to mention Jazz? Now, African Americans were oppressed by the establishment so, so much more than any of us basement dwellers, they looked the establishment in the face and said ‘your shit is bullshit’ and did what they did but far better than the oppressor could have done it. How the fuck is there even the slightest bit of racism against African Americans here...

They did Yea Forums ‘high road edition’ and they actually accomplished it in the public eye. If you argue against this, saying ‘what about all the other things in which a person can excel?’ I will say that I don’t know if there is something about excelling in business, finance, law, etc. that indicates excellence as a human being. They have beaten the oppressor in the activities that are most strongly related to soul, in my mind, whereas the other kinds of activities I mentioned here can seem to have an inverse relationship with growth of soul, ingraining subservience, diminishing the soul’s capacity to thrive and express itself through it’s beautiful human harmony. Whites can keep those oligarch-feeding, soulless trades that don’t seem to indicate anything about, or contribute anything to, human excellence as far as the soul is concerned.