Writes a saga that becomes popular just for marketing (literally even generic anime is better)

> Writes a saga that becomes popular just for marketing (literally even generic anime is better)
> Hated by based critics and scholars
> Only loved by millenial nerds
> Failed as an adult writer
> Became frustrated
> Became irrelevant
> Start to say non sense shit on twitter
> Boomer crisis
> Becomes one of the most cringe author in existence

Attached: j.k.-rowling-at-harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-broadway-opening-in-new-york-04-22-2018-3.jpg (1200x1800, 251.21K)

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

YWNBAW

I'm glad she's cancelled

IWNBAW

YNBAW

don't care she's still based mommy

Hating Harry Potter is larp.

Why is Yea Forums able to do this but other boards can't?

slower board

It still requires the same number of people to join in and not interrupt it

>O.P. walked forward carefully. The room was dark, illuminated by by the faintest traces of moonlight cast down from the high windows of the chamber.
>There it was, the legendary Mirror of Erised.
>Quickly, lest he be found out of bed after hours, O.P. pulled the wand from his cloak and pointed it at the mirror.
>"Ostende," he whispered.
>Across the surface of the mirror, a gray fog grew slowly, forming nebulous but nonetheless distinctly legible words:"
>"Numquam femina eris."

lmao keep seething retard. jkrowling has gone, and will always go down as a legendary writer and storyteller. the one who saved Books from death when they were all but abandoned by our generation.
no1 cares about you and never will.

And here I thought reddit was an echo chamber

Attached: 1646603664381.gif (236x238, 2M)

OP HERE. Kek, imagine Harry Potter is as good well written like real good children book (treasure island or The Water-Babies)

Not for nothing is hated by literature academics.

Academics are trannies and JKR is a transphobe, so it makes sense

Ah, yes, Harold Bloom and all male critics are trannies

He's also a jew

LIke Bashevis Singer or Philip Roth. This is not /pol/ retard

> ACHHH DA JOOOOOZZ
/pol/tards are an amusing lot.

>is a woman

Attached: 1647589679474.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

So you guys do that exact same thing except about le white people

you are right, jews don't exist and it was anti semitic of him to claim that they do

Lmao this /pol/tard absolutely FUMING, go back to r/The_Donald ya pinhead

Singer and Roth are dogshit so you just pissed all over your face.

YWNBAW. Also, Harry Potter was always a mediocre series for children but shitlibs only acknowledged this when Rowling (correctly) called out tranny insanity

eh, I'd hit it

YWNBAW

have already read lots of anti trans books so by this point id be more interested in reading pro trans literature. What could possibly justify this madness?what is some science or theory i can read which can help me check my privilege and learn more about the awful plight the diverse and vibrant culture of these warm body politically correct victimhood unit NPCs, this snivelling priesthood of pedophilic apparatchiks, cowardly hiding behind political correctness and victimhood in order to rape, groom abuse and indoctrinate our children, purpose engineered biopolitical clientele for pharmaceuticals, the corporate monoculture and the democratic party, i mean these most noble and progressive these most pitiful and wretched of creatures?

Any lgbt/ gay/queer theory/ groomer/transgender/ cultural marxism books you would recommend to a straight white cis male who is trying to overcome his deepseated heteronormative prejudices, and be a better ally to our politically correct friends in the corporate social engineering and propaganda/child molestation community?

I came on her printed out pic in 2000 kek

Yeah that's cool

The only cool thing she's ever done is BTFO a bunch of trannies. This is the same woman who wanted unchecked immigration and for England to take massive amounts of Syrian refugees, yet when she was challenged to take some in herself (she has a massive estate with more than enough room for a few), she backed down and dropped the subject entirely. This rotten hag would be better served starting an OnlyFans at this point and serving the one purpose she has left -- to arouse anons on Peruvian glasswork forums.

>billionaire
/thread

you will never be a woman

Libshits kneeled before this gash and consumed her every product until she smited them down.

She started de-valuing her characters and universe for woke points (Dumbledore being gay was what, back in 2010?), defended every piece of liberal bullshit in existence, including the third-worlders flooding into the continent, retards praised her and used her books as an analogy for real world politics, and the second she did one thing that was against the woke hivemind, pointing out that trannies aren't women, they go berserk and try to distance themselves from her.

I actually gained a huge amount of respect for her in recent times. Not only because her books genuinely got me excited to read as a young child, not only because she managed to create an array of characters who are now tattooed in the public consciousness which very few if any living people can be said to have done, but because she stands up for what she believes in even if it means confrontation with angry people, which is a very respectable trait that most rich and influential people seem to lack these days besides a select few (really just her and Elon Musk).
She has had a very positive impact on the world and I don’t care that her writing is mediocre at best, she is remarkable, ESPECIALLY for a womeme

Funny how you can't criticize this stupid cunt without /pol/tards screeching about you not being a woman.

> Becomes one of the most cringe author in existence
She was since the beginning...
She became popular because...feminism. Nothing else!

Attached: 76789567887.jpg (1125x1046, 128.84K)

YWNBAW

THIS. Even with the public seeing her opinions as controversial, the fact that she stands up for what she thinks is so attractive. That's rare in a woman.

Same thing tee bee haytch

No.
But kinda.

This is the fate Rowling chose for herself, being praised by misogynists as being good enough for a woman

Can you get more reddit than Elon stan AND harry potter fan.

I don't like Harry potter's magic system. But then again it's a generic female fantasy story. Harry is a Chad who wins at everything he does, he's also rich and good looking. The magic system also makes no sense because it seems that spells do not drain energy so you can cast whatever you want as long as you have some will power or something.
Spells should have a mana cost.

You have no idea that she was a feminist and is still a feminist. The only difference is the neo nazi conservatives are so irrelevant and dead that the feminists and trannies fight each other instead of fighting nazis like you.

too bad this is a blue board I got a deep fake gif of Rowling wankin her peepee

didn't ask bot

It seems to be less a mana cost to cast and more a (somewhat genetic) powerlevel check to see how strong your infinite spells are. Voldy and Dumble have really high powerlevels (for unclear reasons) and so they can bully everyone around them with impunity. Harry has hax for plot reasons so he's a hard counter to voldy, but that's about it.

My favorite was her bit about wizards, prior to the invention of indoor plumbing, simply shitting themselves where they stood and "vanishing" their shit away. Truly masterful lorecrafting on tw****r.

YWNBAW

>> Failed as an adult writer
Motherfuck define failed. Her Strike series sells like hotcakes.

>stan
I bet you read more reddit posts and tweets than you do actual literature.

Imagine calling anyone who offers a differing opinion a nazi. Literally kys you absolute oxygen thief waste of space.

YWNBAW