Retards on Yea Forums:

Retards on Yea Forums:
>Nietzsche was actually a Christian

Meanwhile, Twilight of the Idols §58:
>It is quite justifiable to bracket the Christian and the Anarchist together: their object, their instinct, is concerned only with destruction. The proof of this proposition can be read quite plainly from history: history spells it with appalling distinctness. Whereas we have just seen a religious legislation, whose object was to render the highest possible means of making life flourish, and of making a grand organisation of society, eternal,—Christianity found its mission in putting an end to such an organisation, precisely because life flourishes through it. In the one case, the net profit to the credit of reason, acquired through long ages of experiment and of insecurity, is applied usefully to the most remote ends, and the harvest, which is as large, as rich and as complete as possible, is reaped and garnered: in the other case, on the contrary, the harvest is blighted in a single night. That which stood there, ære perennius, the imperium Romanum, the most magnificent form of organisation, under difficult conditions, that has ever been achieved, and compared with which everything that preceded, and everything which followed it, is mere patchwork, gimcrackery, and dilettantism,—those holy anarchists made it their "piety," to destroy "the world"—that is to say, the imperium Romanum, until no two stones were left standing one on the other,—until even the Teutons and other clodhoppers were able to become master of it. The Christian and the anarchist are both decadents; they are both incapable of acting in any other way than disintegratingly, poisonously and witheringly, like blood-suckers; they are both actuated by an instinct of mortal hatred of everything that stands erect, that is great, that is lasting, and that is a guarantee of the future... Christianity was the vampire of the imperium Romanum,—in a night it shattered the stupendous achievements of the Romans, which was to acquire the territory for a vast civilisation which could bide its time.

Attached: a3706953430_10.jpg (1200x1200, 393.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXOW2V7fI5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Retards on Yea Forums:
>>Nietzsche was actually a Christian

Newfag to this board here, is this place like /x/ but for "refined" schizos?

Wish Nietzsche could have read Bloy. Christianity is based, but bourgeois Christianity is a blight.

Refined schizo is a sizeable faction here

What are you on about? Nietzsche would have hated Bloy so much. I mean, I really like his Disagreeable Tales but have you read some of his non-fiction?

That's the entire website

Wow Op, radical take.

read antichrist #32 you faggot, he respected jesus, but didnt like the church. Learn how to read

>Nietzsche was actually a Christian
Such peoples' Christianity is typically limited to sexual morality, respect for tradition and deference to authority, like most right-wing e-Christians. The problem for e-Christians is that these elements can also be found in Islam, ancient polytheism, contemporary Hinduism in certain forms, Buddhism, and more. They fail to acknowledge that which is unique about Christianity, namely, its concern for victims (I am following Girard here). In fact this is precisely what they rail against, in many cases. But railing against concern for victims is a hard sell in a formerly-Christian society especially after the moral event(s) of WW2 and Civil Rights/Decolonization.

>he respected jesus, but didnt like the church
are you sure about that? cuz in one of those aphoristic books i'm pretty sure he talks about how great the church and the ottomans are because they're hierarchical power. a lot of nietzsche's problems just come from issues with his protestant dad and being sent to that military academy as a kid. not that he's wrong about anything.

Schopenhauer was transgender
Hegel was Latinx

do the fucking reading nigger, open the book, cite the aphorism, i gave you one and you are too busy trying to psychoanalyze.

i’ve never seen anyone say nietzsche was actually a christian

Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity to Nietzsche. Christianity is a Pauline subversion of Jesus and Plato.

Yes. Yea Forums is essentially as twisted as /pol/ when it comes to its internal logic.

>Retards on Yea Forums:
literally no one has ever said that here

sorry dude i search and searched but couldn't find it i guess i imagined it but i swear it's in anti-christ or twilight of the idols somewhere. i think the context was that he liked the renaissance church cuz they didn't gaf about morality or something

>issues with his protestant dad and being sent to that military academy as a kid
His father died when he was 4-6 and he loved the military and would have pursued a career in it if his health permitted. Nietzsche's issues with Christianity come from his philological studies. Once he discovered Theognis of Megara, he realized that history was not what it seemed, that there was an ideological war being fought throughout it, and that the sentiment of the ancient nobility had been obscured out of resentment.

He would have taken a fucking knee to Bloy. He respected Dostoevsky, but he would have become a full blown trad Catholic if he'd read Bloy.

Real Christians have concern for victims, just not in a retarded SJW way. If you really read Girard you'd know this. Nietzsche crying about the pony is right-wing Christianity.

Read his letters to his Christian friend of his. Nietzsche actually had a tremendous respect for Christianity and his whole philosophy is just an edgy LARP.

Syphillis.

Respect for a church-going friend =/= respect for the Jewish cult designed to destroy Rome

Now I know you're baiting.

I love reading Yea Forums posts :D

Can you show us any of what you claim? I don't remeber anything in his letters showing respect for Christianity.

Rome was gay as hell. I'm glad Jews mogged on that degeneracy.

Now I know you're semi-literate.

Imbecile that you are. I hate sharing this board with midwit zoomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXOW2V7fI5w

based, fuck high IQ straight white males

Nietzsche was quite clearly Christian brah. He said the bible was the best German book eva lol

> For there is no shortage of reasons why it's precisely the German who rarely, and almost always too late, achieves a proficiency in speaking. It is appropriate therefore that the masterwork of German prose is the masterwork of its greatest preacher: up to this point, the Bible has been the best German book. In comparison with Luther's Bible, almost everything else is mere "literature" - something that did not grow in Germany and hence also did not grow and does not grow into German hearts, as the Bible has.

dude, what nietzsche never figured out is that christianity was a greek psyop to undermine rome and shift power back to the greek work. idk why he couldn't see that.

Every claim about Nietzsche can be supported or contradicted by at least one passage from his writings. The true retard is the one who doesn't see this and goes around saying Nietzsche was or was not x.

Nah Christianity was a Roman psyop that went horribly wrong

Attached: 8DFB65AC-8766-4A9B-9A7E-DD2990FF4376.jpg (605x507, 46.88K)

He was too busy chasing that skank Salome or whatever.

Christ only came for the poor, the rich people live off the blood of the poor! It is absolutely just to enjoy each death of the bourgeoisie in the Opéra-Comique fire! The evil exists and it governs the rich's soul!

>he showed a tremendous respect for Christianity in his letters!!!!
>can you show an instance of that?
>delivers a 50 hours blathering video

>Real Christians have concern for victims, just not in a retarded SJW way
Right, but the problem is that at least among the intelligentsia no one actually believes that Christianity is true, so all they have is the concern-for-victims programming radicalized by WW2 without any dogma to stop, for example, "math is racist" from being a widely-held viewpoint.

there you go, this some somewhat nietzschean

>there was only one Christian and he died on the cross

Nietzsche was a pascalian

aka Jesus is unrelated to "Christianity" as it is currently known

what does master slave morality mean

>Romans were so based, so based that they get wrecked by poor Jews

you self-own every time you make this argument and don't realize it

Beside the point. People have guilt because Germans went insane. Nietzsche pretended to be Polish because he knew Germans were insanely cringe.

For me, its the Nietzschean Christian Anarch.

Attached: junger.jpg (783x1024, 319.52K)

>Retards on Yea Forums:
im a retard and i dont think that

Test

There was only one Christian and he died on the cross.

Don't know how he exactly comes to the conclusion but it's a cool quote.

He hates on it so much he must kind of love it, or at least be obsessed with it. Christianity is weakness, perversion etc etc. And on and on.
He's not a secret Christian, but he has the tendency, just like the Christian, to see Christianity in absolutely everything. The Christian claims Christianity is behind every single good invention that ever happened in the West. Nietzsche says it's behind every bad thing. He has the same retarded mindset as the Christcuck.

Attached: ELECTRIC_AVENUEE.png (564x878, 940.77K)

>The weak and the failures should perish: first principle of our love of humanity. And they should be helped to do this.
>What is more harmful than any vice? - Active pity for all failures and weakness - Christianity .

Attached: 16458080286446318594109189880006 (3).jpg (429x582, 84.35K)

Nietzsche was a big time loser who benefited from the pity of his mommy and sister.

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (293x172, 6.11K)

In practice it seems like Christians have varied quite a bit regarding extending tolerance and compassion to non-Christians.
There have been everything from pacifist Christians like the Anabaptists to Christian fascists.
Or everything from Marxist Liberation theologians ..... to Christian nationalists.
How much concern for victims is unique and intrinsic to Christianity given this variance of beliefs? And if all of Europe was for centuries overwhelmingly Christian, then how do we know when an idea is inherently caused by Christianity?

Yeah I'm thinking Ellul was based

>kept him alive far longer than he personally would have wanted
>took pictures of him during this abominable phase
"benefited"

christ lives off the blood of the poor

The trouble with Nietzsche is he is thinking but he wants to say he is not thinking. He is reasoning to make his case but he wants to say reasoning is for naught. He is doing metaphysics but he wants to say he is anti-metaphysics. The trouble is that there is no method, criteria to evaluate what he has to say. This is a critical flaw of the entire project, not a successful feature as his followers often say.

Ellul is everyones based grandfather. The levels of based he achieved while maintaining a catholic identity are to be lauded. lauded, I say.

His project has no basis. It is purely a critique. But this critique has pre-suppositions and shows a certain worldview hidden behind the critique. Nietzsche is hiding his metaphysics behind the form of critique, so it is ultimately hard to take it seriously. His thought has mostly wound up being used as a method of deconstruction by resentful individuals against what was the constructive, rational form of social organization. His philosophy never made it beyond that. The overman never appeared because it is a fiction created by a form of critique of something else.

Now watch as those seeking to define the "weak and the failures" squabble among each other and eat their own, then are deposed as said "weak failures" usurp them. In truth, there is nothing worth preserving anywhere. Even the noblest realities are just an equilibrium of insufficiency.

>while maintaining a catholic identity

Are you fucking retarded? How can you read Ellul and say this. Dumbass retard. He explicitly sides with Protestantism and Calvinism. You're insanely fucking stupid.

Can't believe this board is so dumb sometimes.

be quiet fuckface, it's not like christian denominational disputes are even relevant anymore. Point is he found a way to hold the whole Christian thing together despite all the intellectual challenges

You literally said Catholic. Don't talk about Ellul. You don't know anything at all. You're embarrassingly stupid.

where did the priest touch you, show me on the doll

Literally nobody says Nietzsche was a Christian

You're so stupid. Imagine reading Ellul and then saying he was Catholic. I bet you think Rabbi Schneerson is Catholic too. Absolute moron and you should be ashamed of yourself.

His philosophy was never anti-thought, anti-reason, or anti-metaphysics. He criticized these things because he was against those who promoted them to a degree of importance they didn't deserve and to re-emphasize what was lost in that process.

I read half of propaganda ok? why don't you confess a sin you fucking faggot