Where to start with your gf

My girlfriend is asking me to recommend books. Where should one start with this sort of thing? I want to give her something useful but also digestible for someone who hasn't done much non-scientific literature.
>No useless literature (YA novels, romance, etc)

Attached: 5A2261B0-F3AD-427A-94E0-15EB6F6D49EF-23077-0000113B9A60468F.png (488x563, 445.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200601.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To Kill a Mockingbird is beautifully written and pretty easy to get through.

>give her something useful but also digestible
can I suggest my micropenis?

I would recommend a meme book like 1984, but I want to stay away from the idiot themes like the emphasis on "sexual freedom."

Attached: 1627330799062.png (100x100, 6.82K)

Hesse - Demian
idek why, bu trust me

have you considered that she wanted your recommendations, not ours

Brave New World then? It has a pretty blatant anti-sexual liberation theme.

The Sound of Waves is accessible and comfy

/thread

If she's actually a scientist she'll appreciate philosophical work or work by other scientists such as Leibnitz or Descartes even if she doesn't buy their reasoning I think. I would recommend poetry but people usually split between whether they love it or hate it. It couldn't hurt though right? it's really accessible and if she doesn't like it she could just drop it at any time. I personally like plays, poetry, and philosophy and I imagine she probably would too, idk. Try Dryden, Swift, Pope, Keats, or Wordsworth.
OH & BTW: The soft sciences (sociology, psychology, anthropology, economics, etc.) aren't real sciences, lmao.

Post her feet, then I'll help you

Yes, and I have so many things I could recommend that I don't know where to start.
[Spoiler] also people might find it interesting to discuss [/Spoiler]
Thanks for playing.

Oops fucked up the spoiler lol

She just graduated nursing school.

Accept now, that she won't be your girlfriend for long, cause you don't put in any effort.

Mean and untrue.

Yukio mishima obviously

ctrl+s you dimwit

kek

Make her read this. It will lowkey teach her a lot of shit that will make her a useful wife.

Attached: Paladin2.jpg (1256x2032, 914.63K)

I told a girl not long ago to read Russian literature and recommended her to read Crime and Punishment. Maybe you could do the same.

Kek it's literally a nigger loving "white trailer trash are daughter fuckers" peice of propaganda you only read because the American education establishment selected for mass consumption.

Great way to get your girl blacked.

Don't do it.

If she's asking for YOUR opinion than something like this would suit her well

Attached: Captainunderpantscover.jpg (261x380, 73.97K)

the smart move is to get her My Brilliant Friend. She'll love it and buy the other 3 books, that's a guarantee.Then you can read the novels yourself, basically for free, having paid for 1 book, but also having credited 1 gift. you'll love them too.

lmfao such a jewish way of thinking about this.

Attached: 1621520160636.png (461x583, 2.33K)

thank you very much

Attached: fbc97c027a5.jpg (629x623, 39.08K)

People actually see this image and see the merchant...

You know her better than we do. What movies/TV shows does she like? Go by her interests and find similar books. I could recommend anything under the sun and she could hate it. Might as well ask us what scented candle should you buy her.

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter. It's a masterpiece and appeals to female sentiments.

She's fat

Facts

That is absolutely kino

In the Flesh: Undressing for Success

>that image
Lmao

The end of Western Literature

Attached: 1650180875805.jpg (4752x3313, 2.73M)

No but she is very tall

this. so much this. +1 +rep upvoted and have my gold.

reddit moment

i gave her notes from underground; we are still together

>but I want to stay away from the idiot themes like the emphasis on "sexual freedom."

lmao then your gf will leave you

The one and only:
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200601.txt

kek

Femanon here. She wants to get to know you better. Suggest a novel that is meaningful to you that is also short, and preferably not too dense. Think Siddartha, not Gravity's Rainbow. If she's not a big reader in the first place, she won't actually read something that's long and/or difficult.

murakami

Don’t be a delusional user and recommend dense philosophical stuff. Light and breezy is the way to go. Gotta walk before you run

>Think Siddartha
now i actually do believe you're a woman, you gonna recommend The Alchemist next?

Juliette
Story of the Eye
Hogg

>nursing school.
So she really needs some anti-sexual liberation books you mean?

>woymin
>reading
nice m e m e

Too late bro. A gf has got to be born into a family where everybody reads.

>nice digits
no longer human
life for sale
perfume

>no based women's literature
We can't win can we

guenon

Escoffier and finishing guides. Our kids better be eating good and be well mannered bitch.

American psycho is a great starting point.

Crime and Punishment

I've never had a gf and never had a girl ask me for book recommendations.

I have never seen a vagina

Maybe try reading some books yourself and sharing what you like?

Attached: 20943._SY475_.jpg (307x475, 32.85K)