Yea Forums (still) publishes a magazine‽

Interrobang Edition (and counting), or;
Who's Counting Anyway? (Airing Tuesdays at 7:30 (Right After M*A*S*H) Eastern Standard on the New Old WB® (not affiliated with Warner Bros Inc))

>LampByLit.com
LampByLit.com
>LampByLit.com
LampByLit.com
>LampByLit.com
LampByLit.com

In this Edition:
>contact high
>false pretense
>censored thought
>BASED on a true story

& Magazine is guaranteed by the Magazine Certification Union #88 to be Authenticiously and Veristeem'd Per This Decree a Most Luxurious Publication Fit for the Consumption by the Alike Among Others (Here Ye).

&&&&am
amp&&&
mp&&&&
p&&&am&am
&&&&am
amp&&&
mp&&&&
p&&&am&am

SUBMIT TO & Magazine:
lampbylit.com/magazine/submit/
>SUBMIT TO & Magazine:
>lampbylit.com/magazine/submit/
STAY TUNED for the next Photography Edition, bound to drop very (very) soon!

Attached: 012cover.png (1545x2000, 939.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FHviwdECNjU
drive.google.com/file/d/14O4OWRz9r2qWHfFgwp3fpvpezL_2qE4e/view?usp=sharing
lampbylit.com/elite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wups i always do that
>pic related

Attached: cover.png (773x1000, 465.92K)

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

S U B M I T
U
B
M
I
T

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 549.87K)

thanks for making the & magazine bro

good times no worries. submit to lamp. allah ackbar.

bump

Attached: choice-001.jpg (800x600, 33.9K)

So when we getting that sword and sorcery issue with dungeon synth tape in physical version as goodie?

mid 2030 when twitter lands on mars

Reading now. Thanks for all the hard work.

Very nice. Thanks for all that you do.

Attached: dance wagie.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

wtfffff welcome back my mans

>Photography Edition
Noice. Me have lots of photos but not much written text other than stuff for work or my studies.

>me have lots of photos

Attached: grug.png (256x256, 49.69K)

youtu.be/FHviwdECNjU
I laughed I felt horrified on this
I cried this is 14 years old

no feminist essay :(

fuck—finally!
I’ve been having multiple dreams wherein the nuovo & released…

Weeaboo Jones was frightening.

Holy fuck this is so based I just shit my pants and now I’m going to sue you

very [agreeable], OP

Weeaboo Jones is based and I probably betrayed him but I needed his premium #Lore for my ego-rag. I’m afraid to read his emails though.
Don’t tell me a missed something! Be sure to submit it via the Submit Form or via email.

Verily I say to thee, I am delighted (day-lighted?) this sees the light of day. I was touched reading the letter of the editor, I mean I get it, I felt that, man. I just want to appreciate this project and everyone who worked on it this past +year: it's really something, you put together. I hope other anoni appreciate it like I do, that it may prosper, who go on, on, on, contributong!

somebody plz make a contribOOTER meme

i'm so glad & is back. i'm so excited to post in this thread about how i plan to submit something and then not submit anything

Attached: default.jpg (843x1069, 465.64K)

Wow, a new Nesmer story and an essay on Eggplant? Based I'm thinking.

WhErE dO i SuBmIt (but unironically)

Nice work fren.

Eggchads will not stop winning

Attached: 9833404F-C6B0-473B-BC22-37A922A6E869.jpg (1068x601, 104.66K)

bump

the part of panther pride with the cuban kid was kinda funny

>What the fuck do you indie pop boys have to say? What are you saying! What are you singing about! fucking a sss fucking a cigarette? Literally fucking a cigarette? Shut the shove that guitar up your fucking ass

Literally navigate to the website and click on SUBMIT
>LampByLit.com

requesting a full-size spread of this for a wallpaper. welcome back gaylord

Attached: file.png (498x640, 341.89K)

k so pic related is the render that canva.com gives me at 1545x2000px;
the actual photo w/ EXIF is somewhere on /p/ (god knows (i can't index archives(?)))?
here's a link to the 3091x4000px that canva gives me (this board doesn't support large files (and i can't be bothered to spam it on /p/ for you)):
drive.google.com/file/d/14O4OWRz9r2qWHfFgwp3fpvpezL_2qE4e/view?usp=sharing
obviously it's cropped to ISO A4, (√2), which is cool for vertical display (hotdog portrait) but not really for horizontal (hamburger landscape).
and it has a watermark still, so tell me if you want it without the watermark. i will scour my canva uploads for a bit and see if the original turns up (it's in there it's just buried in thousands of images).
also if you spend a while on /p/ you will discover absolutely insane wallpapers. that board is shockingly untapped and pretty much could support just a photography magazine all on it's own (seriously).

Attached: backcover013-2kpx.png (1545x2000, 3.35M)

QRD on the opening shot w the face that features on the cover? i stole the face from /3/ somewhere. it's probably not too hard to find but i'm wondering if it's part of a larger 3D meme.
i've been fucking w blender a bunch and /3/ is a slow board mostly full of fags so i'm curious now if i might have stumbled onto something.
checked
(You)
(You)
(You)

>QRD on the opening shot w the face that features on the cover?
It's Andross (main antagonist) from the original Starfox. Whoever created that video chose it for some reason for their spooky video that first surfaced on Ebaum's World about 17 years ago
>Jair Covarrubias Herrera, a 30-year old Spanish male is the creator of the alleged Obey The Walrus video.

thanks user. i maybe should have noticed that from my childhood but alas; much obliged.

i usually TinEye all the images i get from /3/ but it looks like the Andross graphic itself is pretty common (just googling Andross Starfox (wups)). hopefully somebody sues us.
good lookin out thanks again desu

Attached: latest[1].png (776x596, 304.53K)

checked and obliged

it says it won't be considered for the print tho

aren't you the user that made the biblical tweeker tie fighter greentext story? if you didn't remember Starfox then pretty soon nobody at Nintendo will either

& mascot

>andross
>the original polygonal model for basedjack
& editor don't miss

Attached: lks.jpg (827x515, 66.24K)

that's just a normie filter. it's actually the most based way to submit (because you can format it yourself).
Thine Is The Kingdom, thanks for noticing.
Andross must have been buried deep within my mind so it's entirely probable that i selected him subconsciously. i'm jamming on starfox vids now.
oh nice! now with twice the søy (onions) per serving. once i'm a master at blender i'll get him to say the n word or something. then he will be a fledged mascot.

Attached: e43[1].jpg (680x510, 77.17K)

ALSO
>reddit space
>reddit space
lampbylit.com/elite/
USERNAME
user
PASSWORD
god

>it's actually the most based way to submit (because you can format it yourself).
also wtf is up with the "description" field? That's supposed to be the body right?

um
yes

here's a better one i noticed a little error on the big one.
>&
idk what that is but i saw it on the Yea Forums homepage thing and thought "hey andross he could probably be spitting out gme certificates" so tadaa I made this. what is &?

For that matter, what boards do you see yourself spending more time browsing post-moass? Ill probably be a bit more into Yea Forums and /fit/, maybe /out/

Attached: gmeandross.png (776x596, 270.09K)

wait a second im in the wrong fucking thread lmao
sorry bros i saw the guy and wanted to make a emme for /gme/ on biz. Ill clean this up jannies; no need to get up over this one.

while im here, what is this thread?

great job. do you do graphic design at all? submit to &.
you got here from the homepage? trippy.
& is a magazine made by strangers on the internet. obviously you can speak /biz/, which was my main board before i lost all my money. now i only really lurk /pol/ to get my news however (((i'm here forever))) so i usually bounce around between Yea Forums and /x/ and /p/ and /3/.
i'm down to scour pretty much every board tho for content, not just for the magazine—there is fascinating shit all over the place here.

Attached: 1645067290273.png (1291x1009, 1015.18K)

link the other thread ITT so the crossboard glowies are forced to read the magazine.

>great job
i have self esteem issues please dont lie to me
>do you do graphic design at all?
nah
>submit to &.
uhhh why not but i dont know how.

is the magazine supposed to sound "amp and" or something? And final question: is this shit like an IP logger or something like am I really gonna fuck my shit over because i clicked a Yea Forums link?

kek wtf did i just read. i mean andross (andy for short) does look like he could be the r/wsb mascot also
>ape strong together

Attached: c07be8067dc748e99b99801ee8026347.png (200x200, 69.7K)

no it wasn't a great job it was a decent job but you still deserve to feel good about it.
if you write, draw, photograph, fucking collect stamps, anything, submit it to
>LampByLit.com

its pronounced Lamp don't ask me why.
also no there's no deliberate IP logger or anything. the site is me being gay and testing my php skills, it's a simple wordpress install aside from the chat feature. that being said, glowies are tracking everything that happens on this site and have probably zeroday'd wordpress long ago. thanks for the bumps

first time doing this here I go
im sure plenty of dumb morons would be glad to throw some money at this magazine once we're all rich. I've actually thought before how cozy it would be to have my own personal magazine; i think there's some great potential for underground magazine scenes with the coming web3 type shit. If whoever is behind this magazine could be convinced, would it be so bad to have funny advertisements on a page for gamestop? Like, fake adds for the business itself would be funny imo but others might want to actually display a quick rundown of how fucked wall street hedge funds are regarding gamestop stock. we just like the stock... and there are some great OC makers in our /gme/ threads... just an idea, no pressure.

ill try and lurk a bit and figure out this magazine stuff, thanks for giving me this opportunity to check something new out. I support grassroots culture, so well done everybody!

Attached: BaneHitOnTheStockMarket.png (1024x575, 679.9K)

this looks really cool man, nice work. Ill read it throughout my day.
do people ever buy the print? Would you ever accept certain "mainstream" crypto for payment?

looks like /po/ already made an origami of &'s mascot 10 years ago
>leave for an hour and & has /biz/ financial backing
& editor never miss

Attached: done.jpg (1014x761, 61.35K)

okay so listen to this

i'm not the only editor. another user, Prussia, he made a few issues. he brought up a lot of the points you just mentioned, getting the crossboard hype.
it's pretty much the next step for sure. i am duper busy but if i could sit down and really come up with a strategy to get some /biz/ sponsorship, i think it would lead to something deeper.
Prussia is a legend by the way. he's behind a few Anonymous bestsellers in his own right. heavy hitter.

im very religious when it comes to perceived repeating integers; consider your post blessed checked and jotted down for my own memory for future reference. This feels like the kind of project I want to keep tabs on. wtf I love & now

Attached: Watame smug chip.png (564x840, 640.8K)

thanks yo it's a collaborative effort.
in the very beginning the print version was huuge. now it's not really a thing, i sell maybe a copy a month. i don't even have all the copies myself because i left them at rehab lol.

i used a service called MagCloud to print on demand so i don't have any overhead. it's fine but Lulu is cheaper. Prussia was publishing his issues through Lulu however i needed to get and learn Adobe Indesign to use Lulu and to be straight i don't give & any love. i kinda show up and dip. ANYway yes i would love to accept crypto for print.

transitioning & into a business is a whole nut to crack. i would need a little money and a lot of time. i honestly believe that as long as we keep stacking issues, we have a better chance of appealing to an investor.

for now it's child's play.

/po/ is absolutely crawling with chads
kek only knows. thanks for the hype. i'll see if the thread's up tomorrow for now i have to bussss

I've been impressed by Lulu's quality regarding hardbacks. Do you think it's equivalent when it comes to magazines? Are you still going to publish on magcloud or do you plan to switch?

witnessed have a good day fren
who knows. 2022 wagmi so maybe thisll take off in unexpected ways. I'll keep an eye out for these threads to come back to with some kind of contribution sometime

Attached: Sulla.jpg (640x976, 102.75K)

Lulu's magazines are just as good as Blurb's,(Magcloud), maybe better. i personally liked the spine on Prussia's Lulu version better.
I have a hardback from Lulu, Yea Forums's Moby Dick. It is totally beautiful, among my most prized desu. it's so beautiful that i actually read Moby Dick so there. i would switch to Lulu, i just need a hardware upgrade, and a software upgrade, and a minute to catch myself up on InDesign. not beyond me, i'm just wageslaving.