Why did their shill campaign fail where guenon and others succeeded?

Why did their shill campaign fail where guenon and others succeeded?

Attached: 4669AF8F-3773-413B-AB20-6D59D86DBF0C.jpg (500x500, 60.42K)

No one actually reads the meme books and all of Yea Forums is really a part of /pol/. Communism=bad Fisher=dropped

asthetic
and I don't mean in a tiktok instagram way, just take a look at the average guenonian and compare it toa fisherian

Because this book really isn't profound at all. It says nothing that hasn't already been said. It's basically just whining about the strength of capitalism while referencing pop culture. Guenon is way more influential and original

Why would I want an alternative?

Attached: line go up.png (850x600, 46.05K)

The issue is that yes the excesses of Capitalism suck but whatever the left proposes as a solution ends up being infinitely worse.

meh, guenon is sublime, but fisher is also alright
they're both on the same side

>At the time of his death, Fisher was said to be planning a new book titled Acid Communism

>Fisher hanged himself at his home on King Street, Felixstowe on 13 January 2017 at the age of 48, shortly before the publication of his latest book The Weird and the Eerie (2017). He had sought psychiatric treatment in the weeks leading up to his death, but his GP had only been able to offer over-the-phone meetings to discuss a referral. Fisher’s mental health had deteriorated since May 2016, leading to a suspected overdose in December 2016, where he was admitted to Ipswich Hospital. He discussed his struggles with depression in articles

How surprising.

This is a pessimist book. Goonman is for schizophrenic validation.
I always assumed enemies of leftism were pushing this.
>Is there No Alternative?
Yes, there is. It’s not larping as a muslim though.

>infinitely worse.
No, you bozo. It ends up not happening and we get stuck with more capitalism

Fisher killed himself because of Trump and Brexit

lmao

>Goonman

Attached: A12964B8-4C64-4874-8651-C40E1A388C38.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

Lmao check em. Dubs thread

Fisher's final word was "ACK!". Guenon's (pbuh) final word was "Allah".
That's all you need to know.

Attached: 05b.png (1120x1198, 529.23K)

based

No, it was more a “aahhuuuu”

Using PBUH for any man other than Muhammad is wrong.

Wishing peace upon the war bringing cultist fraud? Ever? Disgusting. Have some respect.

Because the book turned out to be wrong.
He said that people will realize that capitalism is not viable anymore when they pay attention to the rising number of mental illnesses and the ossified bureaucracy.
Now people go out of their way to appear mentally ill and post their diagnoses (real or imaginary) on their bios. Covid introduced a new bureaucracy that didn't manage to stop the spread and nobody gave a shit.
Basically, Fisher thought that his personal problems (mental health and the bureaucracy of the university he worked at) would convince everyone else.
Guenon is still awful btw.

fpbp first post brainlet post

>Poverty is a number.
>95% of people lived in extreme poverty in the 19th century.
>Poverty is living under five (5) dollars (imaginary currency) a day.
>Even if you'll never afford a house you're richer than your forefathers because you can afford netflix.
>See? The graph goes up, things are going great.

Cuz guenon is cool and racist and white muslim

that won't save capitalism from collapsing though

based...!

I read that book before I go to bed each night because it puts me to sleep after reading a paragraph

thank you mark, I no longer need sleeping pills

Because he was retroactively refuted by Nick Land's Twitter posts.

Attached: VF_NickLand.jpg (1920x1080, 92.73K)

How many of those are niggers and Chinese?

Because they only criticize capitalism while ignoring the broader scope of technique.

Attached: 71UOJPMXTtL.jpg (1533x2560, 247.09K)

OP's book doesn't criticize capitalism in the first. to criticize something properly you need to explain where it came from, what it is, and how it will be done away with. it's not enough to just whine about some select aspects of the thing that you personally dislike for 100 pages.

in the first place*

Guenon was an incarnation of the Priestly caste. Fisher is obviously a shudra.

>refuted

accfag was posting both the Fisher and Land threads. He was a sperg not a guenonfag level autist

>brainlet, the post

>trannies shilling pseudo-intellectual leftist garbage written by a depressed basedboy loser who killed himself
no idea

Attached: left.png (1372x675, 568.62K)

i feel like the cover designers should get more credit for books that sell well even tho they suck. anyone know who designed it?

so you think a lot of people owned their own houses before capitalism commoditized houses via the suburbs?

What the fuck is that bio?

marxists are snoozefests
talking about muh capitalism over and over is tiresome for the reader
based

Fisher's brand of Yea Forumsdoomer soi-pessimism, bleating impotently about muh neoliberalism is far more pervasive among anons than "Guenonian" thought which is what exactly... nothing. Guenon is a picture. A jpeg of Guenon, that's it.

yes, in late feudalism/early capitalism most people are peasants with their own houses and small plots.

This lil nigga would still be alive if he had received tenure or if he had a trust fund to fall back on like all academics who stick around do.

Maybe if he'd spent less time whining about capitalism and embraced it instead he could have made some money and got private healthcare and he'd still be alive.

No, covid would have took him out

Another success story for socialized medicine.

He’s a retarded faggot, glad he realized it

Devolving into an even lower and crude form of materialism just doesn't ring true for the aristocrats of this board. Traditionalism/spirituality is much more meaningful or just ontologically superior to such petty jewish/materialist squabblings. And Marxturds tell me I'm not class-pilled. I have disdain for the inferior.

Even if they didn't, looking over it for a good lord is more meaningful and better for you as an individual and your family.

Someone needs to put that thing down.

>Devolving into an even lower and crude form of materialism just doesn't ring true for the aristocrats of this board. Traditionalism/spirituality is much more meaningful or just ontologically superior to such petty jewish/materialist squabblings. And Marxturds tell me I'm not class-pilled. I have disdain for the inferior.

Attached: images (4).jpg (244x206, 5.13K)

Anons, I just got us a reservation at dorsia. Friday night.

He's right and you're mad.

most of those would be chinese user you fucking sperg lmao

Because this book is full of uncomfortable truth and compels critical engagement with real life and society, whereas Guenon and other mystical mumbojumbo warrants an unwarranted sense of self-importance while only requiring you to engage with esoteric superstitions.

>Why did their shill campaign fail where guenon and others succeeded?
because Guenon be bussin fr fr no cap

Attached: 539CA7AD-4465-49DF-971B-AD81EB8EC1FC.jpg (500x539, 47.77K)

Ive seen people use it when speaking about respected sufi teachers

show some respect

>compels critical engagement with real life and society,
>kills himself

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

Yes exactly, a consequence of facing reality rather than living in lala-land and worshipping bronze age desert deities.

>Yes exactly, a consequence of facing reality
If you truly believe that, then you should do us all a favor and follow in his footsteps