What are the best books about world history ?

What are the best books about world history ?

Attached: 1650623812913.jpg (900x708, 120.25K)

None of these people were influential save maybe Charlemagne , and I'm pretty sure his lasting achievement was unifying the western Germanic tribes and subsuming the pagan Saxons. Not building schools

It's weird that christcucks insist on calling Jesus a king like that is still a morally significant title. It's like calling him the CEO of heaven or pimp of heaven those don't have any moral force behind them.

Your calendar is literally based on the Lord's birth

We use CE around here :^)

And what is the starting point of CE ? :)

The machiavellians and human smoke

Might as well call him an "authoritarian dictator," to keep current. "The Putin of Heaven"

Jesus isn't a dictator

Attached: Womanly+cormorant_ed1508_9509100.jpg (900x442, 102.92K)

jesus is a tiktoker fr fr no cap he bussin

what the fuck is this?

ALL SING GREAT DIOCLEASIAN'S GLORY
ABOVE ALL MONARCHS THAT E'ER BLEST THE EARTH

Alright fags post your top 5 biggest guys in history

Number one (1): Abraham
Number 2 (two): The Buddha (original)
Number 3 (3): Julius/Agustus Caesar
Number four (four): Mao Zedong
Number V (5): Napoleon Bonipart

when does a christian bring the most enlightenment to those around him? when he's being burned alive

>Adam and Eve
>most evil people in history
I would love to see the reaction of an actual member of an Abrahamic faith when you tell them this lmao

First of all, that's six people.
Next, why have you drawn Putin as a happy-merchant-style Jewish goblin?
Finally, the reason Putin persecutes JWs is the same as the reason Hitler did: they're not pacifists but they refuse to serve in their countries' armed forces, so they're useless to the military-industrial complex and a danger to the establishment.

There have been bigger guys

Attached: 1634216641681.png (500x727, 162.4K)

>calling Jesus a king like that is still a morally significant title
Jesus is King of Heaven, it is the only title and any other title comes from it. Remember that power comes from above
"persecuted JW for no reason"
Being a cult that preaches heresies and that tries to influence the nations medical system is enough
Also, Adam wasn't evil, without him eating the apple there would be no resurrection of man and no ministry of Jesus. If you actually believed that Jesus is God you would know it

Attached: b9a (1).png (1361x1598, 663.69K)

Oh I'm sorry, by "king" did you mean some sort of ceremonial British wanker?

Charlemagne didnt rule "the french empire", the term "French" wasn't even used till Phillip II
He was a Germanic ruler, his capital was in Germany, and his empire included modern-day Germany and France
Its like saying that Caesar, the consul of the Republic of Italy, conquered the tribes of France, or that Diocletian was a Croatian and Attaturk united Phyriga

the "I never read Dante" cringe poster

Attached: 51UTD0WxUHL.jpg (356x500, 32.79K)

For you

You're missing the point. A contemporary (western) audience couldn't care less that "Christ is king." It has no efficacy for converting anyone. The claim has no value. And I doubt our JW friend reads Dante anyway

>Louis Pasteur
>Found a cure for rabbies
OY VEY!!!

This is retarded. Kys

I think you are kinda smooth brained if you cant make the connection between the word King to that of general supremacy in a catagory.
Like if I call someone a king of comedy, or the apple the king of fruits, or Elvis the king of rock.
its a superlative. I wish people tried to understand something before deconstructing it in an illogical way.

Lara, been a long time. How have you been doing?

In your JW cult you are the weird guy who doesn't get to fuck

Did you even read what I wrote? How does general supremacy in a category confer any sort of moral force? The CEO of heaven or the pimp of heaven also imply supremacy

...supremacy in moral force. moral force IS a catagory. Heaven, ie the the spiritual domain of morality. A heavenly act is a moral act. The king of the moral sphere.

I read what you wrote, I just found it dumb. CEO and pimp are more particular in connotation. seems circuitous to use them unless that is your intention, to be circuitous. Ike if someone was to use colored near synonyms for their rhetorical purpose. like saying these people where manipulated vs these people where convinced, because the former has a more nefarious tone. If you varied your selection some more to also being the president of heaven or the elect of heaven I might not think this.

why Mao tho?

>CEO and pimp are more particular in connotation.
Exactly what I was getting at. King has a definite connotation. If someone told me to do something because the king said to I would laugh at them.
>Heaven, ie the the spiritual domain of morality. A heavenly act is a moral act. The king of the moral sphere.
This is goofy it's just might makes right. I declare myself king of the moral sphere. What you gonna do about it?

charlenigger only came to power because the papacy allowed it. literally all of yurop has christ and christ alone to thank for its existence

Other way around. Jesus is based on Charlemagne

Mostly bait, but I figure he's probably the most important figure on the road to modern China. That being said, I know Jack shit about most eastern history

lenin
stalin
jesus
genghis khan
gaozu

in that exact order

>King has a definite connotation.
If I am not mistaken I gave multiple examples of king being used to simply imply the superlative nature of something. As far as titles of supremacy, its one of the least specifc. along with prince (literally first), head (as it sounds), pen (as in penultimate).
>This is goofy it's just might makes right. I declare myself king of the moral sphere. What you gonna do about it?
ok then, you just described the arbitrary nature of words then, and proposed a conception outside that of christianity, you happy? you kinda made a moot point since your premise is different from a christians.

If we give that in the christian conception that morality is the realm of spirituality, refered to as heaven, then it stands to reason the title king of heaven is the one of superlative moral force. Thus it internally makes sense

I draw a fine line between understanding something and believing something. I ant even christian, but within that system of belief that particular clause is consistent. If given x and y (this particular belief) then z is implied.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

>penultimate
ok I was retarded on that one Penultimate in that cause is latinate and means almost, but pen in welsh as in pendragon is head.

Hitler was a Christian.

Only Jesus has notable influence on that list.

the other four seem fairly legit, but Mao seems too much of an assumption from a spenglerian perspective and even that is just a pseudomorph,
idk I'll take it as bait despite the fair accuracy of the others

>965-1040
>invented photography
What

Jesus, Plato, Marx, Newton, Aristotle (the east is not significant to world history)

Mine are
>Alexander III of Macedon
>Jesus of Nazareth the Christ
>Genghis the Great Khan of the Mongols
>Napoleone I di Buonaparte the Emperor of the French
>Adolf Hitler of the Third German Realm

>Charlemagne
>French Empire

Attached: 1621164451984.png (1200x1200, 1.26M)

>Number 3 (3): Julius/A(u)gustus Caesar
Two people. Rank them separately.
>Number four (four): Mao Zedong
Lenin and Stalin were both more influential and so was arguably Sun Yat-sen, the founder of modern China.

>Adam and Eve
Two people, not one, and both of which never existed
>Diocletian
Latin people are rarely blond. Far more likely had black or brown hair.
>Hitler
Had brown hair, and the armband was on his left with the hook cross being oriented clockwise by the corners
>Putin
Mafia boss type, not a merchant type

Based fellow charlenigger hater. It baffles me how this kike loving fraud is loved outside of gaymany.

Butthurt frenchfrogs like to pretend he was a fellow crapaud to mask the fact that they were named after their German conquerors

jesus, julius caesar, hitler, churchill, xi jinping

Jesus of Nazareth
Gutenberg
Sir Isaac Newton
Plato
Nikola Tesla

Not Jesus' birthday, not even the gospels agree on that

>No Pithagoras
>No Euler
>No Galileo
>No Archimedes
Yea Forums please

>Two people. Rank them separately.
Both are dependant on each other for their historical relevancy. Without Julius, old auggie would never have been able to take power and become the defining roman emperor for half a century. Without Augustus to secure his legacy and therefore his legitimacy, Julie would have gone down as just another failed warlord who reached to far in his bid for power.
>Lenin and Stalin were both more influential and so was arguably Sun Yat-sen, the founder of modern China.
I see you didn't read my other comment. Also you are a nigger

>spenglerian
>pseudomorph
Brother these words mean nothing and I'm not going to look them up, fuck you

My picks would be:
>Octavian Augustus
Kickstarted the Roman empire, conquered the most land out of all the Roman emperors, spread monogamy throughout the western world thus shaping the family unit, built some of the first roads leading to Rome, basically destroyed Egypt and was quite probably the greatest political mastermind the world has ever seen.
>Adolf Hitler
Most important figure of the 20th century, shaped the map of Europe on a scale never seen since the fall of Rome, kick-started the greatest war in history to date, basically offered the world to the jews on a silver platter, his legacy shaped all western constitutions, singlehandedly destroyed all ideologies and political discourse.
>Christopher Columbus
You all know what this nigger did. He laid the groundwork for a future apocalypse.
>Alexander the Great
Helped his father end the Peloponnesian war, irreparably destroyed the Persians, hijacked Egypt, civilized the East, innovated siege weapons, left behind an empire that lasted 300 years.
>Jesus Christ

>The east is not relevant to world history
Certified r-e-t-a-r-d

>lenin
>stalin
lmao

Not all of world history, but obviously relevant

Attached: 26078987._SX318_.jpg (318x450, 32.03K)

Not at all relevant a book.

>not even the gospels agree on that
The gospels don't say anything about what year Jesus died.

Top kek