Jesus was an enlightened being, but he was a mortal man like you and me...

Jesus was an enlightened being, but he was a mortal man like you and me. He simply realized the presence of God within all of us.

John 19:38
>Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, but secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate’s permission, he came and took the body away.

The resurrection was a conspiracy. Jesus never said he would die for our sins.

Attached: E95C204C-E683-478F-938C-12989F5B1DDC.gif (240x299, 50.21K)

Okay. And?

Attached: 1651339493469.jpg (640x572, 26.11K)

I clicked on the gif
Disappointed no jumpscare

You did download a virus though.

OP is a homosexual jew
Jesus is not only God but Christ

God can suck my cock

puzzling responses

Jay-Zus was a black man

Jesus was an Avatar

Correct

He prophesied his death by murder and his resurrection in Matthew, Luke, and Marc. Don't know about John.

Nah enlightened isn't right at even those standards. Christ is the ENLIGHTENING being. Christ can get you to Buddha's Nirvana and even a better understanding of the world if you fail in 4 days whereas Buddha can barely get you any help even if you master it. Keep in mind:
Buddha
>teaches for 40 years
>given best education ever
>was prince
Christ
>teaches for 11 to 25 months
>probably zero to minimal education
>was random villager

I used to think the same thing after I read the Gospels but it's much much more of a problem than being enlightened. A man with zero biography, zero accomplishments as to why people should listen, and whose followers were killed (Buddha's were listened to and kings liked him). You are halfway there where Christ was definitely a figure of profound wisdom but it isn't just luck or skill on his behalf, it was divine.

Sorry to be clear - this is identical to what I first thought but the facts are just beyond absurd. Jesus only entered a city once maybe twice (to be killed and for passover). We know Jesus could read but he makes no writings. His lack of historical evidence should even be weighed against him as to why to believe but it's just that his definition of ethics is beyond mere mortal attainment. I genuinely think Buddha exists to prove the divinity of Christ. This wasn't just a man - even Pilate knew that and refused to deny he was a king of something. But yeah, directly after reading the Gospels I had the exact same impressions. Use the Gospels and ethics to live and keep studying them - Jesus wasn't just human.

John 19:40-42

>Taking Jesus’ body, the two of them wrapped it, with the spices, in strips of linen. This was in accordance with Jewish burial customs. At the place where Jesus was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb, in which no one had ever been laid. Because it was the Jewish day of Preparation and since the tomb was nearby, they laid Jesus there.

Literally two sentences later it says what Joseph of Arimathea did with the body of Jesus .

Matthew 28:12-14
>12 When the chief priests had met with the elders and devised a plan, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money, 13 telling them, “You are to say, ‘His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.’ 14 If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble.” 15 So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day.

Fuck off, Jew.

Congrats you've had one observation of the NT

Matthew 27

>62 The next day, the one after Preparation Day, the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate. 63 “Sir,” they said, “we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise again.’ 64 So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead

>they only posted guard the day after the burial
kek they were retards

>critiques story part of Gospels
here we go

>Small parts of the bible are is correct when it proves by my atheist ideas
>The other parts that I don't pick are obviously false or fictional

Take all of it or leave all of it, jew sophists.

Don't look up the different Q and A with Pilate in the four Gospels

Correct

>>Small parts of the bible are is correct when it proves by my atheist ideas
>>The other parts that I don't pick are obviously false or fictional
Exactly

>Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away
>For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Stories in the Gospels aren't the divine Logos.

frfr though what is the absolute obsession with jews

These threads are spammed by JIDF trolls, they do it more on /his/ because the /his/ mod is jewish and hates Christians and will ban them for "trolling" for simply honestly answering a question

Christ Himself is the divine Logos, and the Gospels are true accounts of him from his disciples.

If they're not, you can't quote the gospels as if they faithfully report on Christ.

Take all of it or leave all of it.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, that's not an answer. Another layer of conspiracy is not the answer lmfao.

I don't know why this board is spammed with jew this and jew that but to say its because of the JIDF when /pol/ is right next door...

>the Gospels are true accounts of him from his disciples.
Another tradcath hating on someone who thinks Christ is God. If I had a nickle.
27 Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. 29 Now there were seven brothers. The first one married a woman and died childless. 30 The second 31 and then the third married her, and in the same way the seven died, leaving no children. 32 Finally, the woman died too. 33 Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”

34 Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 3
24 Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25 When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 26 Now about the dead rising—have you not read in the Book of Moses, in the account of the burning bush, how God said to him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’[d]? 2

They post on /pol/ to smear them. The genuine nazi posts are often by JIDF people to make us look hyper antisemitic and hyper hateful.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea

Are you proud of yourself?

press X to doubt
So you're saying that a true 4channer is fine with jewish people?

Yes. Jewish thought is, however, full of error which is forbidden to point out in our current era. See Adorno's negative dialectics, Libido Dominandi, and Derrida's denconstructionism. Almost all of the major intersectionalists are Jewish too. Nothing wrong with Jewish people but they do approach the Western world without forgiveness because of obvious theological reasons.

>Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: 55Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58Jesus said unto them,

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

>59Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Take all of it or leave all of it, you cherry picking jew.

>Jewish thought is, however, full of error
Everyone's thought is full of error you jumped up goy animal. Why single out jews?

How many times are you idiots going to try to merge Buddhism with Christianity

>Take all of it or leave all of it
>“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.”
>Jesus said, "When you see the one who wasn't born of a woman, fall down on your face and worship that person. That's your Father."
Guess which one is canon ;)

>Everyone's thought is full of error you jumped up goy animal. Why single out jews?
If you approach the world with forgiveness you can transcend error. Jews don't believe they can channel God with forgiveness. All non-Christians are wrong.

>Before Abraham was, I am.
Here Jesus refers to his eternal nature that is pure Awareness. He does the same when he says “it is the Father that does good works within me.” He detached from the belief in self. Though at times he speaks as the small self, and other times as the Father. But he doesn’t claim to be unique. The “one and only son” was not said by Jesus himself.

Attached: D699B423-3B18-409D-BB33-E6559998EF75.jpg (1170x2055, 460.44K)

>No response to Jesus literally implying he is God by saying "Before Abraham was, I am."(I am is what He said in the burning bush to Moses to identify himself as God), and by forgiving sins which only God can do

Re-assess your life choices when the only options have are blatantly ignoring the obvious.

Take all of it, or leave all of it.

oh this is some religious crap
ok
All religions are nonsense. Grow up.

>Christ identifies the two other persons of the Godhead as persons
>Christ in his newly acquired human nature prays to his father
>Christ fulfills multitudes Old Testament prophecies that are only relevant to Christ
>His direct disciples received the Holy Spirit from him 50 days after his ascension into heaven
>"Ah, but Pentecost was told by the Apostles, and not said by Christ himself"
>Literally everything you know that Christ himself said was told to you by the Apostles, dipshit

Take all of it on its own terms, or fuck off, wannabe Jesuit-style syncretist.

What does an androgynous, plump, self-mutilating (the ears), self-centered, morally indifferent and, passive being have to do with a strong, courageous male who wants to inspire people for action and constant internal moral self-questioning? NOTHING

Attached: buddha vs christ.jpg (1200x1860, 789.46K)

>and by forgiving sins
Jesus said “your sins are forgiven” not “I forgive you of your sins.” If you believe your sins are forgiven, then they are forgiven. That’s faith

Genuinely it's ridiculous how hot and bothered catholics get about trying to get people to stop being Christian for pointing out the obvious. You yourself don't even take it all because it's not possible. The Gospels contradict the OT. The OT contradicts itself. The Gospels contradict themselves (in some ways on purpose, which is divine, in others by accident). Paul is taken as authority but isn't God and he says Galatians 1:8-9: "But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we preached to you, let him be accursed." You cite nothing. You hope I leave the faith for disagreeing with you. I cite Christ and hope you don't. Who has taken the Gospel?

Nah it's pyschological at minimum. If you have trauma you won't think rationally etc. It might help to hedge in truth - you can make scientific discoveries as a bad goy, but truths with regards to value judgements, actions, and institutiond which are healthy are all good goys only.

So true user, 2000 years of Church history filled with the brightest scholars the world had seen are nothing in comparison to the power of a person posting on Yea Forums on a Saturday night

>If you believe your sins are forgiven, then they are forgiven.

So if I cut off someone's arm, and they do not forgive me, but I believe that I am forgiven by them, then I am forgiven by them?

Fuck off, solopsist.

what

>You cite nothing.

Ah, so you are a blatantly lying false flagging jew. Understood.

>probably zero to minimal education
>was random villager
I read an explanation that he was actually a Rabbi on par with the Pharisees himself, hence he had a lot of dealings with them, hence Mary calls him Rabbi when she sees him after his resurrection, also Rabbis at the time had day jobs, of which his was carpenter.

It's funny because I view the Roman Catholic church as legitimate but just obviously not a monopoly. See:
>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Very very possible but the jump from Nazareth rabbi to Christ isn't something in the cards of chance or reason.
okay
okay

>So if I cut off someone's arm, and they do not forgive me, but I believe that I am forgiven by them, then I am forgiven by them?
It’s not about being forgiven by anyone. It’s being forgiven by yourself. If you believe you are guilty, then you suffer. Only when you attach to the self do you believe that you did those actions, that you are guilty. The enlightened one knows that he does not act, he only is aware. Most people are not ready for this, and so they rely on faith in something external to them that forgives them of sin. The very belief that you are forgiven removes guilt and suffering. That is the purpose of Christianity for the masses

>For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

>Very very possible but the jump from Nazareth rabbi to Christ isn't something in the cards of chance or reason.
No definitely not. I don’t think the specific circumstances of his life really matter, anyway.

no
see

If he was a rabbi on par with the pharisees, in the sense that he had the same earthly education as them, then they would have known who he was. It's impossible to get Rabbi education without being known as a Rabbi.

The reason that the rest of the Rabbis marveled at him, is because out of nowhere this man from Nazareth (think somewhere like Detroit) could not only read their scriptures but teach on them. The reasonable explanation given in the Gospels is that He is God.

>I view the Holy Church as legitimate but don't believe in their legitimacy
Is this the power of American "Catholicism"?

>I don’t think the specific circumstances of his life really matter, anyway.
I agree honestly but it does add to the overall "Holy crap what just happened," factor

Your ideas sound like a perfect religion for women - just convince yourself that you're enlightened, and that you have no guilt about anything you do. Get it onto Oprah, you'll make a lot of money.

>modifies words for current situation
Now that's catholic :)

Nice try Satan

Attached: 687.jpg (1679x2500, 1.59M)

have you been paying attention? The Father is within. If this message is not for you, so be it. Pearls before swine
It’s easier to believe that someone else did the work for you and forgave your sins. You could just as easily say that Christianity is a perfect religion for women