Yea Forums posters you recognize

>the Nietzsche fag
>the Bible fag
>the Guenon fag
>the women authors fag
>the Joyce fag
>the BotNS fag

Attached: -098uoijk.jpg (1197x632, 104.62K)

I am all of them.

>the "lit doesn't read" fag who always attaches a vtuber to his post
>the neoplatonist anime fag from twitter

>the women authors fag
This is multiple people.

Oh hey it's you again.
You must get back on your meds

I miss Bookie

>>the Nietzsche fag
Which one

who's the bible fag

niggas h8 2 c a playa winning

kill yourself u fag

Attached: C07EE079-5AEF-4DB5-87B8-6CF0E205824C_1_102_o.jpg (435x768, 71.9K)

There are literally multiple people posting the things you listed

>the "niggardly" poster

wall.jpg

>the "lit actually read" fag despite no one in Yea Forums reads.

FUUUUUUUU
FFFFFFF

>the owner of 10000s of books who one day might crush his neighbour

take your meds

Why don't you just reply to my post, cocksucker?

People actually believe we read here in this shithole?

speak for yourself retard

>the guy whose answer to any question asking for a particular book is Phenomenology of Spirit

fuck that guy, i read prometeus ascending for that motherfucker

Is Evola fag the same as Guenon fag?
I don’t read either of their threads

Probably means me

>the guy who posts "lmao" with that random passage in every single fucking Jordan Peterson thread

>tfw you havent been posted yet

Check the catalog and the threads. No one here reads, he’s right to say it.

He's just in denial, sooner or later, people will realize no one in Yea Forums reads.

The stop making low effort threads nerd

I do so he’s not alone

Faggots here just love to complain in order to feel better about themselves. You hate this board, yet you come here.
The truth is, you don't hate this board, you don't hate the people here, but you want to feel superior so you act like a massive fucking faggot and claim Yea Forums is a midwit trap, a stupid board, that fucking Yea Forums is smarter than Yea Forums, because you know so much better than everyone else here.
I used to be that way, and then I met actual interesting people who view things positively, and do not spend their lives complaining like the average 50 year old housewife, that's what you are. A pathetic, frustrated, improperly fucked, depreciating old woman.
This demoralising trope is a massive cope that can be seen all over Yea Forums, not just on Yea Forums, every board fucking sucks, yet, everyone comes here regularly.
You spend your days complaining but you don't have anything to offer.
I come to Yea Forums every once in a while, sometimes I find people with which I have interesting debates, sometimes I write poetry and post it here, and anons give me feedback, sometimes I read their work, and I give my feedback.
I'm just tired of people like you, if you don't like it here just go away, but you're just here to complain.
This place isn't as bad as you claim it is, but you god damn wish that it was.

the "a thread died for this" guy

That's me.

I feel the same way. I started having a positive outlook on life and suddenly I saw this site for what it is. I still come here for the few posters who legit read and offer analysis and recommendations without being assholes. Too many miserable people here that want to knock you down. This site has also made me apolitical

>I killed 3 people in Afghanistan guy

you forgot the Hegel fag

Attached: hegelion.png (231x187, 65.79K)

kek, love that guy, haven't heard from him in a bit, which means the books might've finally got him

havent seen poor ole london frog in awhile

Is butters still around?

Ah "effort-post" fag surprised no one mentioned you before

That's my nigga. Shame he didn't drop more dunecoons while he was deployed.

which one?
it was five, but okay.
>the guy posting his rage essays
>the guy shilling for x book repeatedly
>all the name fags who used to post here
>various book clubs
>the deleuze fag
>holderlin fag
>the guy who used to make the poetry threads with that terrible quality pic
>firehawk, or something like that was it
>the academics, either posting about unis or discussing something relate to studying
>the guy calling everyone a pleb for trying
>the blog poster (there are multiple, but I'm talking about the guy who made it schick again a one or two years ago, he or someone like him have been cropping up from time to time)
>gnostic fags
and I dunno, there are so many, really. the only people you don't recognize post in threads with stuff they wouldn't, lurkers, npcs and newbies. those people make up the vast majority of users, but not the vast majority of text you actually read (at least, if you're looking for new stuff)

people refers to civs. taliban aren't people.

>t. taliban hillfighter

>jungeranon
>girardfag
>londonfrog
>schizoanon (the one who posted in trad threads many months ago)

You forgot the guy that virulently hates Tennyson, constatly brings him up as the downfall of poetry as a genre.

>it was five, but okay.
3-5

"the morally grey and grey morality" fantasy/sci-fi fag

I'm one of those, but I can confirm there's another one

ive started a little in the past month in the first guys honor. he was really going hard for awhile, it was impressive.

>the blogposter faggot

dago

Butterfat- oh wait.

>the reddit enforcer
>the unofficial janitor making sure everyone is 18

go back

There's a lot more Guenonfags and Biblefags on this board than you think.

Those two aren't exclusive to Yea Forums. For some reason there is a wave of wannabe jannies all over the chons. At least the losers on here don't spam cunny and just snitch to the jannies.

Trannie jannie that bans people for off- topic "Fan fiction". When anons tell a story about themselves and ask for a book with a similar thing.

got ya. i don't see too much of that on the boards i visit, which have their own issues lol.

he who shall not be named

Attached: 1620801920184.png (318x456, 106.09K)

I've done a bit of both desu

Junger user like... jung fan or junger fan? If it's the latter, I'd like to hear of him

Trannie jannie is losing his marbles. Guy just deletes everything that slightly triggers him.

Haven’t seen him in a while but he was delving pretty deep into The Worker

And you get a few anons who liked Storm of Steel or his WW2 Paris diary