I'm reading UR right now. This man is extremely intelligent but he's also dangerously autistic...

I'm reading UR right now. This man is extremely intelligent but he's also dangerously autistic. Like he's so autistic it's not even funny.

Attached: 31217495067_ebe2068284_b.jpg (819x1024, 153.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2007/12/why-i-am-not-libertarian/
youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk
vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/inside-the-new-right-where-peter-thiel-is-placing-his-biggest-bets
graymirror.substack.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

Oh, that's David Foster Wallace.

The other day I was telling my mom about him and was like “he also goes by Mencius Moldbug” and she was like “ahh, that explains everything”

Is he Otacon?

he looks a lot like johnny sack's brother in law in the sopranos

>This man is extremely intelligent
negafiltered

The face of the 2030's GOP. It will be fascinating to watch his critique of the current system be integrated in to the system to make it stronger so by 2050 the mainstream American right will be in the same place as the New Left is is today.

He is the epitome of chud. The proto chud. The chud who was a chud in 2000s before most chuds today were even born.
The type of libertarian who thinks he would be in the ruling class if only the evil guburmunt was not keeping alpha males like himself down

What the fuck is a chud? Did you mistype chad? He doesn't really seem like a chad to me though...

>Gatekeeping kike for "redpilled" normies

You sound kind of mad, desu. Must be having another incel moment.

>He is the epitome of chud
This man is a vote-blue-no-matter-who liberal

Nice job proving you've never read a word of his writing. His whole schtick is that it's good to be ruled by someone else, and that the desire of every person to feel "in power" is the root cause of most of the current system's problems. He knows he won't be the new monarch, and the whole point of his political philosophy is that that's a good thing. Read his critique of libertarianism if you think he somehow still qualifies as one.
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/12/why-i-am-not-libertarian/

Curtis Yarvin legit has boymoder tits

Attached: C76EDE62-FD5E-4D09-AE4B-6E247E721892.jpg (382x220, 24.42K)

what do you think the new veil will look like?

>extremely intelligent
Lmao he's one step above the retards who post Wikipedia screenshots as an argument.

>Hi, I'm Mencius Moldbug. Yes my blog is harder to read than most actual books. No, I won't ever sell a paper copy. You'll just have to print every post one by one and put them in a binder; but I digress...
>Absolute Monarchy is a totally sustainable system, not just a transitionary phase between Feudalism and modern states. It's a bit like being ruled by a corporation, and no that didn't cause a dystopian nightmare in the Belgian Congo or India. You've just read too much Liberal propaganda; but I digress...
>Yes I have read Hans-Hermann Hoppe, and I do know the difference between Feudal, Absolute and Constitutional Monarchy. No, I won't always use the terms correctly, and no it's not just to be edgy. There are high-IQ reasons for it beyond your comprehension; but I digress...
>Democracy is the worst thing that ever happened. It was all explained eloquently by Sir Diggory Hewitt-Lane Montpellier Fortesque Pericles Cholnondely-Warner IX fifth Baron of Yeoldcountry in 1642, a freer time than ours - and no slavery is not incompatible with freedom; but I digress...
>Many of my fans think my ideas are compatible with Theocracy and Eugenics. No I won't try to dissuade them from this, and no it definitely wouldn't cause a civil war between Neoreactionaries if they actually took political power; but I digress...
>I'm a Carlylist the same way other people are Marxists. Yes, this does mean I will be an insufferable fanboy for my senpai. You'll just have to deal with it; but I digress...
>Most problems can be solved using capitalism. Thatcher and Reagan were based. No, I'm not just an edgy Neoliberal! I'm a totally radical Monarchist Reactionary; but I digress...
>Sovereignty can only ever be a monopoly. No, it doesn't matter that a network of subordinate rulers and institutions are required to maintain it. We just need a hyper-autistic system to formalize them all; but I digress...
>You need to take this thing called the clearpill. It's like the pills in the Matrix, but instead of doing anything you write 100,000 word blog posts. No, it's not a waste of time. It's antipraxis, as my Sith apprentice Nick Land explained on his Deleuzean horror blog; but I digress...
>My father's rabbi thinks I took the default Jewish survival strategy since the Chaldean invasion, renamed it "exit", and sold it to gentiles as a new political science. He just doesn't understand the complexity of my civic ontology; but I digress...
>I own a motorcycle jacket, because I ride a motorcycle. No, I didn't ride it to this photoshoot, that would scuff my shoes. I just threw on the first jacket I saw in a way that was completely unpretentious and non-gay; but I digress...

His crypto company was DOA. He walked away with some bullshit excuse after devoting an autistic amount of time to it.

>2050
ngmi

I wish he would get a different pair of glasses and a shorter haircut.

So where do I start with him?

God I really dislike the whole "red pill" terminology. It just reads to me as lame and infantile, your ideas should be able to come across as feasible without this meme shit to get people to listen. I see it consistently from people who write books and post on their blogs recently.

watch his youtube interviews with Michael Malice and others

then watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk

to be fair it probably hit different in 2008 and he doesn't really use the term anymore

Nice pasta, but you're supposed to add another digression each time you post it.

It's called "dark enlightenment" for a reason, because it's just an oxymoron at best.

Even the Distributist and Malice says that Mencious is ultimately autistic in his assessments and lack practicality, I'm trying to find the video in which they mention that but I just can remember it's from less than 6 months ago.

Meme shit is just reality now, internet culture has overtaken the real world years ago and turned it into a hyperreality simulacrum
It's worse now, he wojakposts on his new substack blog and uses chan terminology constantly

kek I thought you made that up

How Dawkins got pwned, then Democracy as an Adaptive Function. A lot of people say to start with an Open Letter to Open Minded Progressives, but I always found that piece was a little too condescending and his other works do a better job. Then I’d go with his “Why I Am Not…a Libertarian/White Nationalist” essays, and then From Mises to Carlyle.

Adaptive Fiction*

This imbecile had been shilled for years but it seems like the shilling has increased tenfold in the last few months
What happened?

Actually, I can’t remember if the Dawkins essay has his jargon. So read his stuff about Universalism and Castes before jumping into Democracy as an Adaptive Fiction

This nigga actually believes the "absolute" part of "absolute monarchy".
It's astounding how stupid he is, basic undergrad level courses on the history and function of this subject is enough to dispell this retardation. Guess it's easy to sound intelligent to people who take awareness of concepts to be the end all of knowledge as opposed to actually studying it.
Every ideologue turns into a child when faced with an autistic expert of some idea the ideologue uses to peddle their ideology. Thank God for democracy, we can expose these clowns

Moldbug has finally started appearing on podcasts (a lot of them) in the last year

not sure he believes in absolutism the way you think he does
what does the phrase "sovereignty is conserved" mean to you?

accfag comes back after getting booted from the board.

>Cholnondely-Warner

Based Harry Enfield & Chums enjoyer

Vanity fair did article that prominently featured him about the rightwing intellectuals Peter Thiel is funding a week ago:

vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/inside-the-new-right-where-peter-thiel-is-placing-his-biggest-bets

My biggest criticism of him is that he's too generous with the current American elite, probably because he sees them as his class. He talks about how most of the American elite is good people, just misguided and that a "Caesar" would need to retire them graciously, not with malice or vengeance but a firm "you can have a pension just fuck off" attitude. For some reason never talks about how this mercy is exactly what got the real Caesar killed and that Augustus only got the job done by proscribing everyone. I think this is his blindspot. These people might be good but misguided, but they sure as hell would never just take the retirement check and fuck off. Maybe he just says this sort of thing for optics purposes but I think anything realistic fix of this country would require a much more authoritarian hand than just trying to fire everyone with a pension bribe.

"ITS THE PROTESTANTS MAAAAAN!!"

Glowie asset shilled to take the heat away from jews
His entire ideology is "its not akshully duh jews, it's systemic!!!!"
Yeah, no.

squish the bug

you are welcome on the space commune.

Wow so deep. Your mum has intuitive wisdom of those ancient meso american tribes. Truly women are an untapped vein of knowledge

>This man is extremely intelligent but he's also dangerously autistic
I'm a fan but damn if you summed him up good there

You sound like a fucking insufferable liberal midwit.
How many boosters did you get, champ?

>Truly women are an untapped vein of knowledge
Yes, they are. They have been perfected throughout eons and eons of evolution to infer loserdom by the most minute and usually unnoticed features that someone expresses. It is not even a difficult inference to make from "Mencius Moldbug". This is a basic truth, incels deny it because it is supremely uncomfortable to them.

These guys are going to get absolutely reamed by the feds. This may fool the average layman but the feds are pretty privy to what a hostile fascist takeover looks like. It's not even subtle to anyone with any semblance of how it works. The people in this scene are either aware and think it's wonderful or ignorant useful idiots, no different than radical leftists who want authoritarian communism.

personally I agree with his Monarchist leanings, but I think Loyalism is the superior Monarchist pill compared le American Tech Führer

>Heres you right wing monarchpilled Chad bro
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....dont do anything...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......clear pillll.......

Attached: 45433030784_afb2d0c232_b.jpg (1024x683, 125.12K)

what. an. alpha.

Does he have a blog/podcast he writes now? I can't seem to find it

graymirror.substack.com/

i bet he's short

ty

Lol

“It’s the Jews”
>”Realistic analysis” tards: Well actually the rot goes back to Aristotelian philosophy...blah blah...something Protestantism something Gnosticism something WASP something Quigley

>Plato + Aristotle = Hellenism
>Plato + Jews = Gnosticism
>Aristotle + Jews = Universalism
>Hellenism + Gnosticism = Kabbalah
>Hellenism + Universalism = Christianity
>Gnosticism + Universalism = Liberalism
>Kabbalah + Christianity = The Cathedral
>Kabbalah + Liberalism = Westphalian States
>Christianity + Liberalism = New Age Religion
>The Cathedral + Westphalian States + New Age Religion = NWO
It's all of them.

>>Kabbalah + Liberalism = Westphalian States