Do you watch any Yea Forums Youtubers?

I think it's quite fun to see people talk about books online, especially when they go in depth.

Do you watch any Yea Forums Youtubers?

Attached: 1650499821964.jpg (1192x594, 113.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwMkhZkV5ws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNXiROl__do
youtube.com/watch?v=PDTyzQVMS3M
youtube.com/watch?v=LSdcL8Znd_w&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.
why would you need psueds to tell you what to feel about books

No. I hate Waldun especially.

c o n t r a p o i n t s

is this not what you meant?

I only watch videos of booktok girls talking about books. Also that white dude is a faggot

Not really

>Also that white dude is a faggot
Both of them are faggots

thebookchemist, paperbird and better than food are the only good booktubers. The rest of them, like that Quinton guy, are either unfunny, or pseuds.

No, I'm not a fag.

leaf by leaf?

only for
>tfw no gf
youtu.be/VwMkhZkV5ws

The dude on the right has some serious baby hands

Leaf by Leaf is by far the best. He helped get me into William T. Vollmann who's now one of my favourite authors, so I'm a big fan

Waldun and Jack linked up had buttsex ? Is the HH confirmed?

Pseud who only reads pomo doorstoppers for pseud points.

I am just kidding. But Chris's reading taste is really narrow.

His girlfriend was in one of his videos. I literally almost shit myself when I first saw the video pop up in my recommendations. I was certain he was 100% gay.

He's gay. She's just his beard. I have no idea what she gets out of it, but he is definitely gay. He dresses like a gay. He grooms himself like a gay. He talks like a gay. He reads like a woman. He's gay.

Absolutely not.

He might be bisexual, some bisexual men are just as effeminate as full blown gays. The only reason I don't think his relationship is fake and he's secretly gay is he doesn't have any reason to be in the closet. He's a shitlib (he pushed the bullshit BLM narrative and regularly refers to books as "problematic" for being politically incorrect) who is surrounded by people who think similarly (he's a zoomer college grad with a humanities degree), so he likely doesn't think of homosexuality as being shameful and likely wouldn't experience any social backlash.

I’ve been following this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNXiROl__do

Attached: FC59D097-649F-4E78-A3C2-7FF5D4F91049.jpg (750x615, 375.13K)

better than food, haven't eaten in weeks

Attached: prkxjmcde3c71.jpg (602x544, 45.58K)

Yes but only the female ones, not because i think their opinions are good but because i like staring at women.

He's in bongland. Most of the world is less accepting of American Left's view of morality. I'm sure that in bongland being openly gay isn't something people exactly celebrate.

Yet you certainly have a fag hobby.

I wouldn't really say his taste is that narrow, or if it is he's at least trying to expand it. A lot of the recent reviews on his channel have been for shorter works. I get the impression that a lot of his favourite books are in the doorstop realm but eh that's just preference

I like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=PDTyzQVMS3M

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 6.06.52 PM.png (2086x1110, 2.07M)

Paperbird's fav author is Vollman, he would fall under that category too.

>blocks your path

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65.08K)

You're all wrong, best booktuber Thug Notes and it's not even close

Attached: 25THUG-superJumbo-v2.jpg (2048x1181, 317K)

Unironically agree
>summarizes the book into a concise segment
>explains the complexity of a book in a way that anyone can understand
>reads a variety of books
>doesn't come off as pretentious

You just KNOW that Dakota Warren is the type of girl who gets off on knowing that men want to rape and kill her

Attached: 1646592145474.jpg (1125x1718, 1.14M)

I miss my boy Quentin :(

>Savannah Brown and Dakota Warren linked up!
Need it or keep it

Attached: 588083E5-C694-470A-80DB-5EEDD69842C0.jpg (1920x1080, 232.34K)

>Daniel Greene
now he talks about manga, film and TV more than books, I also don't read enough SFF for even half of his reviews to be relevant to me (I read SFF just not usually the stuff he makes videos on)
>withcindy
she reads YA garbage but her reactions/commentary to shitty romcoms are kino of the highest order
>man carrying thing
quickly became a skit channel and nobody cares about the book videos, the skits are pretty funny though
>Lindsay Ellis
only sometimes talked about books and had interesting things to say, but she got cancelled lol
she also gave us this meme

these are the only "booktubers" I have ever even remotely cared about

Attached: me at family gatherings verbatim.jpg (1200x675, 90.65K)

She cute but wheres that accent from... sounds transatlantic...
youtube.com/watch?v=LSdcL8Znd_w&

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 10.06.23 PM.png (1440x802, 1.32M)

Dakota is from Melbourne, Australia. Savannah is from Cleveland, Ohio.

Fuck no.

but where do they currently reside? specifically, if you catch my meaning

If only he wasn't a thug

Dakota Warren 202 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia

Savannah Brown 3481 Fulton Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

>I hate Waldun
take that back

Attached: 1650513947140.jpg (607x607, 31.81K)

Yeah he was one of the best

i watched one video of that asian guy with british teeth in which he called Fahrenheit 451 one of his new favorites and the Iliad a "big boy book" and instantly knew that he was retarded.
451 is boring crap and the Iliad is one of the most fun books you can read

Attached: Screenshot_20220421-061236.png (496x799, 335.32K)

I was thinking of starting a series where I review random indie books purchased or downloaded off of Amazon.

Ye if you aren't ugly you might get more than 5 views per vid.

i like ben mcevoy but he's more for people who are getting into reading or need to reignite that lost spark.

He really is Yea Forums personified.
>revealed kdbooks as a pleb who thinks any book with a protagonist that isn’t muh wholesome Chungus is a “Yea Forums book”
>didn’t “get notes from underground”
McChad exposed him

STOP POSTING THIS DISGUSTING TOOTH FUCK AND THIS FAGGOT.

london

/thread

fpbp

She is ugly af

so he kind of just shits on normie tubers while live? sounds interesting

>Also that white dude is a faggot
Both of them are white

Up until the mid-2010s, book Youtube was mostly YA, but over the past few years there's been many more new channels about non-YA books. For a while there were a few channels I watched regularly, but lately it feels like the novelty has worn off, due to the large number of new books that Youtubers read. Most new books are obvious junk, but they're getting excited about upcoming releases, watching the prize longlists and shortlists, and I just don't care. Then when they do read older books, it's usually Victorian blowhards like Dickens.

Every single Waldun pic makes me LOL.
How does he do it?

He a funny nigga for sure

It’s a review thing. His tastes are wider than it seems, he just doesn’t put out videos for most things he reads. Follow him on Goodreads if you want to see what else he looks at. But yeah, it is generally in the realms of “Americana published between 1900-20XX”. Can’t say it necessarily bothers me since I like the stuff too.

I like this, his chat is funny too

Jack Edwards is very clearly and obviously a fag.