Write What’s On Your Mind

/WWOYM/ Jefferson

Previous

Attached: 13A1825B-B3F0-486B-8CB6-1CA2373FD9CE.gif (500x300, 1.84M)

What's your latest interest/hobby/phase?
What have you guys been reading?
See any good movies lately?

Attached: 1423990825156.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

Why do Jay Dyer fanboys have to exist in real life? I was visiting an Orthodox Church and talking with some of the other visitors and ended up getting one of their phone numbers and the guy turns out to be a giant theology-bro, Jay Dyer fan and obsessed with philosophy and obscure theological controversies more than anything else and I never hear him talk about God or the Bible. I just wanted Christian friends.

Attached: 1E6175C7-9D5F-4FD2-8DC3-5365B86645C3.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I'm so depressed and in so much pain I am going to read Cicero for the rest of the night and eat some couscous

Coffee, shitting on frog posters, important things for our troubled times.
Haven’t seen any good movies since Blade Runner 2041. Was DUNC good?

>Just don't rawdog any bitches

I can't help myself man. It just feels too good. Not even physically, but psychologically. I used to rawdog my ex while she was off birth control and it was the most exhilarating feeling in the world.

>What's your latest interest/hobby/phase?
2d side scroller and twin stick Contra clones
>What have you guys been reading?
mostly a lot of psychology stuff and wanting to get into cosmology
>See any good movies lately?
not really, haven't been paying attention

just roll with it dude, I would be happy to take your place, anytime.

Nowadays I consider myself pretty good at talking with people, 1 to 1 that is. It took me years to realize but people enjoy talking with me for hours for some reason, I consider myself a fag pseud, but it seems people find me funny and think I know shit about stuff. Sadly, I still can't stand being around groups of people. The moment there's more than one person in a conversation I just get annoyed, I shutdown mentally and just want to go away and be alone.

I used to be like you but the isolation is driving me crazy these days.

Marxism

I forgot how godawful these threads were.

You know the third person will call you out on your pseud shit
Just stop being a pseud bro

Attached: 880e9de7cc42282856772.jpg (850x1202, 154.17K)

it just started, relax

Gonna try and find a gf is my latest interest.
My latest phase is I've actually been getting paid to work for clients
Aaron Sloman essays on AI and Perception. I don't know why. I should really read something more relevant to getting paid and getting laid
Love in the Afternoon. Interesting deception of what the kind of women who throw around psychiatric terms call 'emotional cheating'. Visually it's a delight.

I think you were the one who recommended I read that

>Just stop being a pseud bro
>anime

Attached: 1645817464588.jpg (800x770, 49.82K)

Who me? I don't remember recommending anyone any Sloman recently. And certainly not on Yea Forums.

Must've been someone else, it was a month and half ago anyways

Gardening, just planted some lavender
Rudolf steiner, blavatsky, guenon.
No but thinking of going to the cinema to watch The Northman, I think that cinemas in my country are asking for vaxx certificate/QR so might no be able to watch it

Attached: 1650111190830.jpg (743x1204, 190.05K)

>I can’t help being who I ammmmmm!
Please stop posting.

I have a crush on my cousin's wife. She's 30 (he's 33), I'm 21. I don't know if it's a crush or "puppy love", if that makes sense. She is just my ideal of a "classy/high value woman", very aristocratic in a way. I don't want to have sex with her, just want her affection, like a pat on the head from her or something. Can anyone relate or give advice? Should I clamp down on these feelings and if so how? We only see each other like once or twice a year, and we met up a few days ago and since then I've been thinking these thoughts.

Attached: tohru-honda.gif (220x188, 57.09K)

Yeah, Jay Dyer's most famous thesis looks pretty retarded. From what little I know of him, he seems like a joke.

Was it this post?

Attached: Literature Searching for posts that contain ‘sloman’ .png (934x241, 24.1K)

Do I really have to slog my way through Descartes in order to fully understand Spinoza?
I find Spinoza's ideas so much more interesting. I get cogito ergo sum, mind body, is there anything else I need to know?

Getting back into writing fanfic
Last week I read The Persians by Aeschylus and The Castle of Oranto. This week I am reading a mystery novel
The Abyss (1989)

Just stop being a faggot bro

sounds pretty harmless user

I went the other way around, so no

I know it feels good. But I have a friend who insisted on doing it then got Herpes. You've been given a second chance user. Don't waste it.
> used to rawdog my ex while she was off birth control and it was the most exhilarating feeling in the world.
rawdoging your lady is different from rawdogging random lasses

Yes, that one. That exact one

Okay, shit it was me then. Have you read/watched anything by him yet?

Says the guy posting that picture!
I’m not the guy you were talking with either. Fuck off

Natural, but getting to be a bit immature for that age. Work yourself so that you can get your own classy wife. Don’t get yourself wrapped up in her lest you develop a crush and start stalking or lusting. Refocus this energy

Nah not seriously. Gotta slog through Skinner and Freud next before I get into the lecture phase

I should really read more Skinner. When you learn that Facebook, Candy Crush and even Uber are Skinner boxes you think: huh, this is fucking important.

I recently started noticing a trend were people shit on froposters, whats fueling this sentiment? Is it trannies and faggots? Imagine hating on froposters, posting frogs is my favorite hobby and cant think of the day were frogs fade into irrelevance
I wont let it happen

Attached: 1650413267350.jpg (828x693, 115.54K)

I never lusted after my female cousins or my male cousin's wives. the men all seem to attract a certain phenotype I don't care for. really pointy noses, flat faces, man jaws (for a woman, at least, not like huge manibles but big enough). I'd look for a pic but google is turning up jack shit. picrel is my cousin's wife, I guess it will do.

Attached: 16939705_1340019729392891_3986050016304735673_n.jpg (720x960, 67K)

You can easily get herpes with a condom user, because all it needs is skin to skin contact. If you balls are slapping up against an infected moot then you can get herpes. But herpes isn't all as bad as people make it sound. A really large percentage of people have genital herpes they just don't realise it because they've never had symptoms. That's how it gets passed around - by people who are symptomless.

In fact, doctors don't test for herpes on STI checks for that reason. If you have herpes and you're symptomless it's just better not to know.

I feel sorry for the people who get symptoms though.

We’re sick of the staleness.
It’s like the Peanuts comics. They wore their welcome out in the 70s, but they kept publishing them… do newspapers still exist? They’re probably still republishing them.
Garfield too. Except pepe isn’t funny

Attached: 18058C69-AEAB-4186-9FB0-203661FF3303.jpg (736x1217, 92.63K)

>recently

where have you been for the last 6 years

>You can easily get herpes with a condom user,
You can easily die in a car crash even with a seat-belt on while sober. So therefore you should get blind drunk and drive without a seat-belt in the rain?
>But herpes isn't all as bad as people make it sound
This is cope. Nah pretty sure I had a friend talk about the intense embarrassment and physical pain of the blisters.
Also, unless you're a total psychopath, what happens when it's time to have THAT conversation with a girl?
I'm not saying don't have sex. I'm not saying don't rawdog a girl you know is clean.
I'm saying: don't take unnecessary risks.

I still use the first one to connect with ex-channers and "dissident" types but usually try and make time for other things.

it could be /leftypol/ migrants coming here

Facecrack is a necessary evil. I wouldn't see my IRL friends without it

Most of my "friends" live in far flung places. The locals that know me that I used to hang out with are still posting shit about sportsball which I have no interest in. Occasionally we talk music but that's the beginning and end of it. A lot of them are straight up cucks so I don't usually engage.

No I based that from reading the last thread and said it in this thread.
It never gets better.

my brain has biceps

Attached: mybrain.jpg (250x177, 6.91K)

I tire of this website and the majority of people who use it. It feels like what once was a bastion of real, honest free thought has been replaced with the ramblings of a fool who misunderstands the entirety of his surroundings through a biblical lens. It's stifling when any real talk is obfuscated through entirely bullshit. I'm thinking of walking away entirely and pursuing my studies and magicks on my own.

I can still see flashes of wisdom from other great minds of which i've had the pleasure of encountering here. I can only hope I can stand up on my own with resisting this hellish place's draw on me

Simply redoubling my studies and trying to understand the fundamental truths.

I watched the new Batman movie, but it wasn't super crazy or anything

Tranny

How was Dostoevsky so on the nose with the Underground Man?
>chronically ill somehow, just lives with it
>contemptuous of normal people yet still lives with their opinion of him in mind
>all-encompassingly, unconditionally self-centered
>may have some talent but it's buried away inside him, never really tapped into
>brain is full of weird theories and high concepts that he spends his day immersed in, doesn't live in reality
>probably has a funny walk and odd fashion sense
This is a spot-on charicature of every precocious, confused, burnt-out young man in society (including me)

Eat shit you useful idiot. If you or your ilk ever reveal yourselves to me, and pose a real threat I will plant the seed of my wrath square between your vapid eyes

>and magicks
is this a metaphor or are you one of those

Clearly nothing interesting is on your mind either, perhaps you are part of the problem? Perhaps you could use the thread as a vehicle for putting interesting non-godawful things into the minds of other anons?

pepe and peepo are okay
just no apu

These threads make me sad

Attached: F58C200E-3350-4CF0-BD0A-E8685EC0E8CB.jpg (482x314, 33.68K)

It's mostly a metaphor, but I firmly believe in the idea that one can embody what they want to recieve out of the world, and that embodiment requires constant care and attention, as all good self-realization methods do

Attached: 1649335846478.gif (600x413, 3.16M)

pretty sure 90% of those kind of posts are baits, problem is people are too dumb to leave them alone

It's the fact that the intellegence of this site (which used to be pretty high back in the pre-HWND days) has floored so hard that unfunny retardation has taken hold

I was on a twelve year ban from this site during that time, dunno what went on

anyways, just marathoned "On Civil Disobediance" by Henry David Thoreau, good stuff.

Am I merely an HDD storing files downloaded from things that happened to appeal to me at the time?

i'm having dark thoughts of giving up on ever getting a big titty goth gf

Get a job

no. you also compute

What have you done recently to find yourself big tiddy goth gf user?

Sort Coulianu concept of magic then?

>all the dumb posts are just trolls. Jus ignore them
We used to say this all the time when people celebrated Hitler’s birthday