Shelf thread

Shelf thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220419_234644_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg (1080x2312, 1.09M)

>colour coded

You shop at Barnes and Nobles way too much.

Attached: IMG_20220419_233816.jpg (4000x3000, 3.17M)

Attached: 276326958_552449552905981_4453654398146077308_n.jpg (1504x2016, 385.5K)

Are you a woman?

>painting of Beckett
Why? Why? Why?

Female shelf detected

I just got this shelf for $30 at walmart, not bad.
Not good, but not bad. It's an Ikea Billy clone.

Attached: DSC_0022RS.jpg (2064x1548, 651.85K)

...holy incel...

I bought it on my last night in Ireland from a guy on the street. 40 quid. Good memento. Also, Beckett is one of my favourite writers.

I got pretty lucky, the particle board is thin, but I managed to get every nail for the backboard in without any splitting through the side.
Every piece fits a bit weird, I could've sanded it down a bit to make it fit better, but I didn't feel like cleaning up the aftermath.
One of the wood screws stripped inside, but that's about it.
Well I wouldn't go as far as to call myself "holy".

Attached: DSC_0016RS.jpg (1548x2064, 528.58K)

if you're the sort of person who sorts their books by colour
and also the sort of person who likes series of books
if a publisher publishes e.g. a trilogy of books and makes every spine a different colour
which takes priority when you put them on the shelf? the series or the colour?

If you're the sort of person who sorts their books by colour you are a woman.

are you taking this picture from under the doorframe? if you are, you should switch your bed and your bookshelf. it's kind of awkward to walk into someone's room and look directly at their bed. the first thing they should seee is your... "book"shelf.
also, put your fucking pillows against the wall you caveman

Get rid of the manga, the anime figurines, the matress, and the pillows. Be a man.

Just finished organizing after absorbing my brothers collection

Attached: B06BE771-C794-4E86-84A3-901C3BCECCA3.jpg (1684x4032, 1.77M)

>are you taking this picture from under the doorframe? if you are, you should switch your bed and your bookshelf. it's kind of awkward to walk into someone's room and look directly at their bed. the first thing they should seee is your... "book"shelf.
What you just said makes no sense.
Yes the image is taken from the door when you enter the room. The first thing you see is the bookshelf, with the bet to the left.
Post shelf.

Pic rel was the previous setup.

Attached: 34563546345.jpg (1548x2064, 602.85K)

heaven forbid you should ever encounter one of those user
don't worry user your virginity is safe

based

should've gotten the Schleiermacher translation for Platon. also too many secondary sources, but otherwise a nice selection

look like a mental institution room you doing okay user?

>get rid of the pillows, be a man
Fuck that, I sleep like a princess

That's kissless virginity to you
Better than ever. Saving for a Suzuki Bandit 1200 on minimum wage kek.
He may have a point, I could get rid of my pillows and use a duffel stuffed with clothes like I do for camping.

Pic isn't mine, but I liked it.

Attached: 1645997947903.jpg (736x981, 144.13K)

user i hope you're doing fine. You can come talk to us anytime. We're here for you.

>Doesn't have Time Regained
lmao

I could shit in a hole in the ground like I do when I'm camping but there's a reason I don't.

I'm doing really good, the last time I was here was before I moved out and some user spent the whole thread telling me how disappointed my parents were in me and that I should just kill my self.
Now I moved out and got a job, life's good, I'm poor as shit, but whatever.
Because you hate the environment?

Yep.

Any book recommendations for that feel?

>no clothes in the closet
Do you only own the clothes on your back???

Capitalism and freedom.

The clothes go in that ammo trunk by the bed and that milkcrate conglomeration.
5 shirts
5 pairs of underwear
5 pairs of wool socks
Interview clothes
Work clothes
"Working on bike" clothes
Good recommendation

I should say, I have a bit of camping gear, cold weather clothes, and tools in the hallways closet.

Attached: another cool place.jpg (1600x1119, 332.96K)

What do your roommates think of you? Do you read at the library? I ask this last one because I notice a lack of books, despite posting on Yea Forums. I find you very interesting. I consider myself anti-social and a very private person, but even my apartment is not as soulless as yours.

>Post shelf.
Here you go user. Also, why are there no clothes in your closet? Glad you got yourself a bookshelf though user.

Attached: IMG_20220419_171424_HDR.jpg (2463x3914, 2.37M)

Holy shit my camera quality is so bad. Oh well.

>GED test prep plus 2021
>own multiple books on higher mathematics
???

I am a complete and utter failure, fren. I try to cope with the fact that I am a highschool dropout by attempting anything.

>Lolita
>The Fountainhead
Good choices

And also because I have developed a certain amount of autism around mathematics. My shelf is pretty inconsistent. A good reflection of my retardation.

My roommate is actually a girl going to college here. She's your average dumb blonde slut, but she's messy as hell and I don't think she really cares. I work at night so I am usually sleeping or at work when she's around, we get along fine.
>Do you read at the library? I ask this last one because I notice a lack of books, despite posting on Yea Forums.
Library and used book stores. I usually keep a book at work to read it on breaks. Then when I'm done I give it to someone else.
The reason I keep manga and not my Yea Forums books is because of the art. Even if it's an untranslated manga I may enjoy it and keep it.
90% of my money goes towards my motorcycle and that area of my life. Because of this I don't spend much money on my room.
I also move often, so it's nice to be able to pack up and throw everything on the back of my bike.
Neat shelf. Clothes go in the trunk by the bed.

Attached: 1493763788146.jpg (1280x989, 185.63K)

Wtf user. Is this you? I have your room and motorcycle helmet pictures saved on my computer.

Attached: 1643536157021.jpg (2064x1548, 542.36K)

Attached: 1643550173447.jpg (2477x1858, 1.14M)

Kek, yeah that's me.

Attached: b597d933-d2bd-4bad-9f3e-02f07caced51.jpg (3200x2119, 3.3M)

Are you the guy that was posting about how he was going to have a female roommate move in?

Yeah I think you were posting on /g/. Happy to know that you are still alive and well. Best of luck in the future motorcycle helmet man.

Attached: 1645588681829.png (480x480, 47.97K)

I saw this photo in the anime figurine thread on Yea Forums

I don't think so, I don't remember bringing that up before, but maybe. It's been a couple of months since I lasted posted here.
Yeah I visit /g/ from time to time, they've helped me fix my laptop a few times. And thanks, you too.
You must've seen the un-vacuumed version then.

Attached: The wandering rivers of Patagonia, Argentina.jpg (1080x1240, 302.14K)

Potential schizo chamber, I like it

Thoughts on The Tale of Genji?

Based improver user, keep it up.
We are proud of you, ignore the trolls

Attached: 3F68A467-D840-44CD-B556-6B0060E5DCD5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Are you a furry?

folio BOTNS ... very nice

This looks comfy and I wish I lived here. Is there something wrong with me?

I think you're fine, though I'd recommend the Tatami+Futon+Kakebuton route.
I dislike that my room has carpet.

Attached: IMG_2998.jpg (1136x852, 172.69K)

they unfortunately havent published it in this collection yet... but it's fine, i'm only on vol. 4
it was alright. i got turned onto it by a peer in a medieval lit class, since we read tale of the heike, but it was slow going and a lot of it was lost on me because, unlike a lot of my fellow americans, i'm not infatuated with japanese culture, so i didnt understand a lot. very historically significant though
thanks. it's a beauty. just came in a few days ago. it has stylized drop caps and everything

I'm waiting for the Animorphs complete set leatherbound myself

Have one of the shelves.

Wow. I'm honestly impressed.

Attached: arno shelf.jpg (3456x2304, 1.7M)

And another one. But that's it for today.

Attached: moers shelf.jpg (3456x2304, 2M)

Thanks, I was hesitant to pick it, and now idk anymore. Maybe I'll take a look at the four chinese classics instead