Writes seminal work

>writes seminal work
>dismantles the patriarchy
nothing personel bigots

Attached: Dworkin_on_After_Dark.jpg (1728x933, 366.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx714AGs-sk&ab_channel=AllyMissandry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Patriarchy is still strong.

Attached: The Patriarchy.jpg (595x335, 56.65K)

>imagine paying for this
I would rather have sex with an adult

youtube.com/watch?v=tx714AGs-sk&ab_channel=AllyMissandry
Only fat bitch I'd call based.

The normal fuck by a normal man is taken to be an act of invasion and ownership undertaken in a mode of predation. Woman have been chattels to man as wives, as prostitutes, as sexual and reproductive servants. Being owned and being fucked are or have been virtually synonymous experiences in the lives of woman. He owns you - he fucks you. The fucking conveys the quality of ownership - he owns you inside out. The fucking conveys the passion of his dominance: it requires access to every hidden inch. He can own everything around you and everything on you and everything you are capable of doing as a worker or servant or ornament; but getting inside you and owning your insides is possession: deeper, more intimate, than any other kind of ownership. Intimate, raw, total, the experience of sexual possession for women is real and literal, without any magical or mystical dimension to it: getting fucked and being owned are inseparably the same; together, being one and the same, they are sex for women under male dominance as a social system. In the fuck, the man expresses the geography of his dominance: her sex, her insides are part of his domain as a male. He can possess her as an individual—be her lord and master—and thus be expressing a private right of ownership (the private right issuing from his gender); or he can possess her by fucking her impersonally and thus be expressing a collective right of ownership without masquerade or manners. Most women are not distinct, private individuals to most men; and so the fuck tends toward the class assertion of dominance. Women live inside this reality of being owned and being fucked: are sensate inside it; the body learning to respond to what male dominance offers as touch, as sex, as love. For women, being possessed is the sex that has to meet the need for love or tenderness or physical affection; therefore, it comes to mean, to show, the intensity of desire; and being erotically owned by a man who takes you and fucks you is a physically charged and meaningful affirmation of womanhood or femininity or being desired.

Andrea Dworkin, Intercourse

base take

ALL SEX IS RAPE

This makes sex even better

We live in a gynocracy

Attached: morbius.jpg (1000x1000, 178.96K)

*heterosexual

Yes and its the most peaceful and materially abundant time of any previous era,
add in the resurgence of spirituality with Yoga and Fem-Buddism and we also live in the most spiritually affirming time as well
Gynocracy is the best state huwomynity can possible exist in

I wonder how she would have viewed 2020s trans activists, and whether she would have been excoriated as a TERF by the people who used to adore her. She was sympathetic to transsexuals in the 1970s, but that was decades before the present-day industry, organisations and money around it.

shes literally correct

yeah

We've been living in a gynocracy since 1705

I can't really argue with Dworkin because the thought and sight of her makes me violently angry

Based anti-pedo Dworkin

Attached: 1595440920551.jpg (593x656, 52.25K)

>Right-wing women have surveyed the world: they find it a dangerous place. They see that work subjects them to more danger from more men; it increases the risk of sexual exploitation. They see that creativity and originality in their kind are ridiculed; they see women thrown out of the circle of male civilization for having ideas, plans, visions, ambitions. They see that traditional marriage means selling to one man, not hundreds: the better deal. They see that the streets are cold, and that the women on them are tired, sick, and bruised. They see that the money they can earn will not make them independent of men and that they will still have to play the sex games of their kind: at home and at work too. They see no way to make their bodies authentically their own and to survive in the world of men. They know too that the Left has nothing better to offer: leftist men also want wives and whores; leftist men value whores too much and wives too little. Right-wing women are not wrong. They fear that the Left, in stressing impersonal sex and promiscuity as values, will make them more vulnerable to male sexual aggression, and that they will be despised for not liking it. They are not wrong. Right-wing women see that within the system in which they live they cannot make their bodies their own, but they can agree to privatized male ownership: keep it one-on-one, as it were. They know that they are valued for their sex— their sex organs and their reproductive capacity—and so they try to up their value: through cooperation, manipulation, conformity; through displays of affection or attempts at friendship; through submission and obedience; and especially through the use of euphemism—“femininity, ” “total woman, ” “good, ” “maternal instinct, ” “motherly love. ” Their desperation is quiet; they hide their bruises of body and heart; they dress carefully and have good manners; they suffer, they love God, they follow the rules. They see that intelligence displayed in a woman is a flaw, that intelligence realized in a woman is a crime. They see the world they live in and they are not wrong. They use sex and babies to stay valuable because they need a home, food, clothing. They use the traditional intelligence of the female—animal, not human: they do what they have to to survive.

Attached: she's right you know.jpg (500x372, 35.69K)

-and that's a good thing

Real prosperity drops in perfect sync with women's lib.

>semenal
Heh

Thats not what I got out of that

>Live in the most prosperous, peaceful, and wealthiest time in history
>Women start demanding equality for the first time

She's correct in her assessment but they way she neurotically casts female submission as something horrible and unpleasant to the woman is retarded

seminal itself is etymologically related to semen

Lmao nice

I'd never read anyone who's take on Palestine is as bad as hers.

>unfuckable landwhale has a mental breakdown, writes book

Many such cases.

What a shitty contribution. Don't add unnecessary qualifiers.

she's right but that's what women want

This. Homosexual sex is not even sex, just masturbation with company and turns.

>Live in the most prosperous, peaceful, and wealthiest time in history
Implying that slowly burning your life away wage-slaving for some capitalist on some bullshit-job is good, because you're not openly threatened with violence.

>Women start demanding equality
Prior to capitalism, women used to control household, while men were away at wars or busy with political matters. With the rise of factories, household production doesn't mean shit anymore. And family has collapsed from a motivated integrated unit into just a pair of two animals, that spend a few of their free hours after wage-slave work watching TV, while their children (if any) are being outsourced to Big Brother zombificational facilities (schools, universities) until nothing but dumb soulless husks remain.

It’s completely accurate.

Yes, and women want to be fucked. That's what she fails to mention just like every other radical feminist. Men want to possess women and women want to be dominated by men.

This feels like a troll because even the post-wall middle-aged Fox News bimbos are usually servicably attractive for their age, whereas Dworkin appears to have Down Syndrome in the picture posted by the OP. Hick mustachioed rural ladies aside (they exist), conservative women are known to be happier and more attractive. I suspect the OP is aware of each point I've made.

Spoken like a true fat ugly bitch that hates the fact that attractive women like to be fucked. It all just boils down to jealousy of more attractive people.

Dworkin is one of the rare thinkers whose ideas can legitimately be dismissed on account of her own physiognomy. And no, her earlier career as an abused sex worker when she wasn't quite so porky isn't an excuse. Roughly speaking, she is an inverted male incel.

>the most spiritually affirming time
false

Attached: 1649754051390.png (554x1047, 403.13K)

When feminists say that they're mostly nice and moderate, send them a google search of Dworkin. There are hundreds of articles in mainstream newspapers and magazines praising her. Imagine if a similar amount of mainstream praise was heaped on someone who said that women, rather than men, are incapable of feeling love.

She was very useful for her opposition: a prominent feminist who openly hated men, without shame or weasel-wording. Made it difficult for a whole generation of feminists to try and sweeten their image when Dworkin was their major avatar.

What did she say?

>Fat ugly femoid gets mad because Chad wouldn't fuck her

Same user, I didn't even know she was Jewish, but I found this:
>In a 2002 article, bourgeois feminist Andrea Dworkin ignorantly describes Palestinian women’s participation in the resistance movement against Israeli occupation. She describes “suicide bombings” as a reaction to the rape and sexual violence they endure in a “woman-hating society.” Dworkin asks, “How does one rise up in a land where women are lower than the animals?”

>dismantles the floor
nothing personel weightlifters

>most college grads are women
>an increasing share of all workers are women
>me, n.e.e.t.
>live off of their taxes
>write misogynistic essays online
It's a man's world

I have a feeling most of this shit was the CIA's fault

I think welfare should only be for men

Who?

She was collaborating with Gloria Steinem, so probably

Source The Metaphysics of Sex by Julius Evola

Alexa, what is the most common fetish for women?

Feminism is the manifestation of female neuroticism. Its evident in that text. She knows she belongs to the weaker sex and is to be dominated by man. This drives her insane. All feminism is down to resentment over biology

>fat slob that hates being alive tries and fails to destroy the civilization that provides for her
It is indeed a miracle we have a functioning society

Is the "Patriarchy" in the room with us right now?

Yes. It's me

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

>The fucking conveys the quality of ownership - he owns you inside out. The fucking conveys the passion of his dominance: it requires access to every hidden inch. He can own everything around you and everything on you and everything you are capable of doing as a worker or servant or ornament; but getting inside you and owning your insides is possession: deeper, more intimate, than any other kind of ownership.
That's what makes sex so good though.
t.biological woman

>They see no way to make their bodies authentically their own and to survive in the world of men

Does she not understand that this same concept applies to men as well though? She seems to simply be pointing out pretty obvious aspects of the universe that we can't just be what we want and expect to experience the optimal. This applies to every living creature on earth, obviously in different ways to different creatures but it's not as if this is solely a woman's cross to bear

The femcel predates the incel. Dowrkin rages not only against men but her white knighting of other women reveals that she hates women as well. It's textbook lesbianish concern trolling to paint oneself as savior to women against the brutality of men. It completely erases any female agency in sexuality. It reminds me of how incels claim that women are beholden to Chad, and if women weren't such mind-slaves, then they'd fuck "nice guys like me".

is that femoid kantbot?

The mere existence of happy, heterosexual couples makes certain people red with rage and green with envy. What they can't have they must undermine and ultimately destroy to protect their own fragile egos.

>Scapegoat: The Jews, Israel, and Women's Liberation is a 2000 book by the Jewish-American radical feminist writer and activist Andrea Dworkin.
>Dworkin begins with an analysis of antisemitism and misogyny in world history, making a comparison between the persecution of Jews and the oppression of women. She discusses the sexual politics of Jewish identity and antisemitism, and called for the establishment of a women's homeland as a response to the oppression of women
BASED
Kantbot will never write a book.

Jews are so emotionally fragile.

Is this the metaphysical contrepart to the evolutoonay psychologu broscience

The absolute fucking STATE of Jewess feminists.

he will never be a woman either

No that has some validity in the empirical world.