What do you think he's doing right now, and why is he not writing?

What do you think he's doing right now, and why is he not writing?

Attached: raw.jpg (1080x1080, 335.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lle4t4o8EDk&ab_channel=TeamCoco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lose some weight fatty!

youtube.com/watch?v=lle4t4o8EDk&ab_channel=TeamCoco

He is enjoying his old age after accumulating enough jew gold to last him a second lifetime.
I think he's an asshole for not caring anymore, but I'd 100% do the same thing.

He's too corpulent to use a keyboard anymore. This was explored in King-Sized Homer

My guess is he is eating.

Consuming food.

This guy is like the antithesis of Balzac

Attached: B632770B-7260-4060-9332-A76050EF05B7.jpg (900x644, 62.07K)

Based and rigid schedulepilled

>Admitting he started writing to get fame and wealth
>Obtained fame and wealth
>Lost any will to keep writing

I think it's pretty clear. He also got stuck in a clusterfuck knot with the plot and know he will never be able to solve it in a satisfacing manner. So he prefer an unfinished tale instead of one with a shitty, rushed ending (unlike GOT)

>50 cups of black coffee per day
That guy probably shit out his whole liver.

The process of making and consuming 50 cups of coffee in a day would take so much time I'm surprised he had time to write anything.

I presume he had someone make coffee for him, his presumed schedule doesn't really show time for cooking and cleaning, yet that had to be done as well.

Probably enjoying his wealth and prestige in the liberal city of Santa fe with all his posh sycophants surrounding and empowering him. Inhis writing room, he is mostly writing blogs about the writing he is not doing. He probably spends a lot of time doing business related meetings with Jewish TV producers and all his time spare time is spent eating and shitting and feeling inferior to Tolkien.

If he is actually writing I'd honestly prefer Dunk and Egg, and not Targ shit

Seething about Tolkien, probably

I have a theory that Martin has two buttons on his desk; he can only press one and has to wait 24 hours for them to reset. One button releases his next book, the second orders an extra large pizza. Which one do you think he presses?

Attached: Disappointed Xemnas.jpg (590x405, 21.7K)

Enjoying his money and working/checking in on other projects and straight up not writing the book

So he's living the Yea Forums dream? Of being a famed author while not writing?

probably catching his breath

Enjoying food, spending time with family, signing off on letting HBO make whatever they want with his name slapped on it. He'll probably release one more book when he's close to death to let his family have one more payday but the dude isn't finishing anything.

I think he'll be painting on of his dioramas. Most likely a commissioned work about Aegon the Conquer possibly fucking both of his sisters in one night

>ballsack
I jej every time

>Because I have all this money and it's heavy

In all seriousness, he's probably dead stuck in permanent writer's block in regards to ASOIAF. Since the sh*w spoiled his planned ending, he has nowhere to run.

In the meantime he putters around his mansion and distracts himself with side projects, like writing elaborate histories of the Targaryen dynasty and the unknown lands of Sothyros, etc. I imagine him to be very depressed due to this creative frustration and lack of closure with his life's primary opus. As a stalled writer prone to procrastination and distraction with side projects I know exactly how this feels.

I don't think he even loses sleep over asoif. He seems perfectly content to watch the Giants, go to conventions and edit those shitty wild card books.

this nigga…

How much do you think the japs paid him for tacking his name onto Elden Ringu? I wonder if it was a flat rate, or if he gets royalties? If the latter, he must be raking in some serious dough.

Attached: martin ring.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

What kind of fast food do you think GRRM likes? He's a real fat fuck so you know he must have his preferences.

Attached: grrmsip.jpg (500x272, 94.03K)

He looks like a burger king kinda guy or maybe whataburger

He looks like he loves cheese and lard.

last 2 books will never be finished, the question is; will he be spiteful enough to not let others finish his job?

>He's already outside the door signing copies of A Dream of Spring for the fans, sir.

Attached: Brandon-Sanderson.jpg (572x813, 86.77K)

I rather not have ASoIaF finished than having every sad teenager in the book flying and holding 9ft swords.

Attached: 1609566002632.jpg (1451x1451, 648.48K)

This dude is cool, just bought the first book in his magnum opus.

>he is gonna remind us who every character is and what they are all about every 4th page.
is this what we deserve?

Do we make these threads on the off chance George browses Yea Forums? What exactly is gained by reiterating the tired malediction "He's never going to finish them, you know?" Why do you care if people believe that? Yes, I'm a seething fanboy.

I rather doubt the show spoiled anything other than some really rough outlines for the story.
After all, The Night King was purely a fabrication of the show and so it would take something more than Arya becoming a ninja to stop the White Walkers.

But yeah, i also figure that he is either stuck wrapping up the plot or just no longer wants to write ASOIAF and is just afraid of the backlash from his fans to ever admit it.

This. He is too fat. Too much grease on him. He cannot pull his arms up to type anymore. How can anyone expect him to write thousands of pages? It's nonsensical.
Ulta based routine. He sleeps only 7 hours, but compensate with a nap which totally refresh him. He exercise, when the fat fuck doesn't even consider it, nor have the willpower to even begin.

Soda. Lot's of it.

Stroking his fat pink mast

When he isn't stroking his chin, laughing smugly into the mirror, or answering imaginary questions about how wonderful he believes himself to be, he's eating deep-fried things.

he's me

>bath and receive visitors
Guy was taking guests in is bathroom

He was worth every penny. Where would the game be without characters like Zanzibart?

The reasons also work that way. Martin is not writing anymore because he is filthy rich, while Balzac had no money but was riddle with debt.

>only 7 hours

uh...

>Honorable Ballsack
Do French people really?

Attached: 1503431020046.jpg (209x211, 6.88K)

>He is enjoying his old age after accumulating enough jew gold to last him a second lifetime.
My job involves interacting around the ultra-wealthy's personal lives.

You're clueless if you think $ brings someone like him great happiness. Some happiness, yes. Status and influence, absolutely. BUT he's old and fat and his legacy is in jeopardy. He can't bang the young hotties he knows he could've got with success 3 decades ago. Whores would rat him out and he's the type not to enjoy it anyway knowing they find him physically repulsive. Then there's the fact that 99% of people's only reaction to him is "when you gonna finish the book, fatty."

>When he isn't stroking his chin
Which one?

PINK FAT MASTING

Bathing in loser tears

>He's a real fat fuck
He's regular size in Burgerland

he gave it all up for a carb addiction. It's actually very sad and I'm not mocking him. He's in hell with flatulence, decreased ability in all areas including sexual and mental function, and dread of imminent death.
If you think his famous writer's block and his weight are unrelated, you're totally wrong.
Every day he wonders if it's too late now to change, and he decides it is, and orders another pizza. You should all thank God you're not him, even with all his money and fame.

somewhere out there there's a doordash driver who is like "holy shit I just delivered 20 burritos to that fat dude who can't finish that dragon story! Season 8 sucked btw"

Probably thinking up ideas for some more Wild Cards. Everyone loves Wild Cards.

Good concept ruined by dumb presentation. How can you laugh when Conan reacts to the gag the split second it's on screen and doesn't give you any room to breathe? TV is so fucking stupid, I can't believe I used to watch it.

There's a quote by him, but I forget where from,
>I never met a food I didn't like

Kek