Wwoym write what's on your mind

it's not all bad edition

previous:

Attached: 1604788843689.jpg (333x507, 79.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l-l_zA0Ugs
youtube.com/watch?v=ooqo5G_NJFk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyT7u-_dX7J2FK4r0uw-BzRTT1y9eQt5H
thethirdwayofevolution.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw it's my birthday again
>tfw no friends, can't see any point in life, no fulfillment, can't remember the last time I was happy
>hardly even feel a self anymore
>some acquaintances learn it's my birthday, All pity the impious fool who alienated himself from everyone, him of the unscathed door, for gaiety never visits him; at all times his bearing is serious and depressed ; old wounds heal, easily does meek compassion fill the hearts of mortals - as rubber bands twist and turn in alpha hands, so also flexible does the disposition of mortal stomachs stir at the sight of a sad handsome youth and an offering of sweet cake
>some 70 more of these and then ???

i have major anxiety problems and benzos are one of the best things ever, why. WHY do they have to be so dangerous. They cure every ailment I have physical and mental, and yet I have to limit myself to once every few weeks in order to not ruin my life and become an addict.

i want to become a great novelist, but i find writing to be very difficult because i'm not there yet and hate reading my work; the disappointment and contempt is overpowering. i guess i just gotta power through it for like 10-20 years

passed out drinking last night and just unintentionally seeded a torrent for 12+ hours

proof that alcohol is good for humanity ^_^

bunghole

Man and His Funko Pops

Attached: 8639F67C-B9EA-4F85-9BB0-FE317133E454.jpg (1065x600, 226.3K)

how long until she buries her boyfriend anons? I've scared the shit out of him once (in front of her) and he never addresses me in conversation and speaks softly. i can feel she's starting to resent him but its been 2 months wtf.

Bully

Stop working out neonazi chud fucks

Attached: 1649877727966.png (611x643, 371.24K)

i barely did anything but shake his hand firmly and make eye contact with him on the way to the door. the guy just lacks all masculine qualities and frankly is making his gf miserable.

cuck

There ain't much else to do user, 20 years well spent. Something has to punctuate the endless cycle of work and buying food.

Lately i’ve been starting to feel that all these pills are my friends.

I guarantee you what you think happened, did not happen. In fact I think most likely the opposite happened. You fucking nigger ape.

oh they are,

>tomorrow i will get up at 7AM and work all day
>get up at 9:30
>not out of bed until 10
>somehow drinking coffee takes until 12
>somehow it's 3:17
I have failed me for the last time

Attached: 1200px-A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (1200x1520, 467.94K)

mad. explain what the opposite of what I think happened is. And no, I'm not a nigger ape. I just still believe in honor and strength faggot and so does your girl.

>go for a walk on campus
>see a heated argument going on by one of the campus Christian group's tables
>get closer for a listen
>guy rambles about pandeism, asks why God doesn't just come down and tell people what to do, can't understand why God says no to gay sex, and then starts talking about Far Cry 5 and how it depicts false prophets

Some weird stuff man.

Just finished that 4 hour Chinese movie An Elephant Sitting Still. Now I'm left wondering why the director killed himself immediately after making it.

What is your favorite movie user?

Attached: 8B8E208C-79B1-4933-9D74-A132B6EDBA92.jpg (1024x768, 78.01K)

Dr. Sleep because it shows how siddhis would work if they were real
>tfw we can't use auras of pure kindness and compassion to heal and relieve pain

t. nigger ape

Is there ever going to be a sequel to "Stacy Lovecock: Seethe Harder, Incel"? It had a spicy ending.

Happy birthday, user!

>handsome
gtfo normie

He looks happy, content with his simple pleasures. He doesn't strive for impossible dreams, he doesn't posture as someone he's not. He's looking forward to the next Marvel film. He still regularly sees his childhood friends. He's never had a girlfriend, but he doesn't mind - he doesn't let resentment consume him and he'll be okay no matter what his station in life. Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

I’m handsome and suicidal.
We exist.

Attached: 3F5DC64E-04CE-455C-8D13-80C9882187C3.jpg (646x1284, 76.64K)

One of the most annoying trends on Yea Forums right now, though it's been happening for a while, is people posting the snarky opinions of famous writers in threads about other writers. Invariably, the poster has read neither author.

god knows I hate them

Lads I tell you what I fukken love Rodney Dangerfield.

This punk rock girl is throwing herself at me. I know nothing about punk music. What do i do?

Use her momentum against her, wait for her to commit and throw her into a dumpster, then read Aquinas

Is this because I posted Nabokov's opinion of Dostoevsky? I don't agree with it, just wanted to give a Russian speaker's take on the matter. Mea culpa user, I don't like the habit either.

I'm going to blogpost. I have begun to truly despise myself in a vicious and unsightly tantrum—yes, that's precisely what this is: a childish tantrum. It is, of course, projected only inwards; there is no sign of the tantrum displayed by my external behavior, aside from the usual despondency. On the interior, however, things are reaching what feels like an apex—at least I hope this is the apex; it can't get much worse from here without there developing a dangerously high chance of suicide. I am, as usual, as comfortable as I am miserable, and my comfort has increased alongside my misery; that is to say, I am blissfully incapable of striking beyond my mind's padded cell. Of course, this is all so laughably melodramatic that even I am unable to take myself seriously. I fully and truly despise myself; yet, as dictated by human nature, there is a bizarre paradox in this: in inverse proportion to my self-hatred, there is a reflected intensity in narcissism that serves to compensate—a festering, hideous self-obsession that provides solace here and there.

Applying judo principles to theology and puzzie simultaneously is quite an advanced technique. Senpai... Teach me!!

his autobiography was not as good as i expected it to be

Shame. I could watch his stand up any day of the week.

Nabokov's meme opinions get posted probably 3 times a day, I didn't see that particular one.

Same

its pretty sad. guy had a really shit life

How was it shit

There people out there who seriously believe that there is no meaning, no afterlife, no judgement, that they are nothing but chemical reactions, that everything they like is a chemical reaction in some chemical soup they view of as reality, and it never crosses their mind that their outlook on life makes everything permissible.

If all of the above is true then everything is truly permissible. If the "main purpose" in life according to these so called "materialists" is to spread my genes and gethering food, what's stopping me from raping women, committing infanticide, and other such things? After all, nothing is sacred, there's no afterlife, no redemption, nothing after death

Do realize I don't believe in all of this it's just that these ideas have been creeping in. Every time I ask regarding it, these fags always have this answer for me ready but get angry when I show them that this is the natural consequence of their worldview.

>Life is supposed to be pleasing and you're supposed to enjoy maaaan
Might as well shoot up some heroine then with that logic.

Shoot up some heroine then faggot

Are you fucking kidding me? You're supposed to say
>How shit was it!?

>molested as a kid.
>shitty mother.
>absent father.
>struggled with poverty for many years.
>was often treated like a loser due to the personality he portrayed in his comedy.
thats all i can remember

i want to discuss something with someone but i don't have irl people who care. i'm interested in what animates dead shit into alive shit. a single-celled organism, for example, is just a bunch of dead matter that is assimilated into a kind of computer. what the hell causes this bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=9l-l_zA0Ugs

youtube.com/watch?v=ooqo5G_NJFk

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyT7u-_dX7J2FK4r0uw-BzRTT1y9eQt5H

thethirdwayofevolution.com/

Attached: 9780521643801_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (271x406, 32.01K)

i don't like their argument either but that heroin rebuttal doesn't really work unless you have an unlimited supply of heroin, and even then you could argue that overindulgence oversaturates the experience of life and reduces the quality of the pleasure

thanks mate

How come books don't have 3D pages? No innovation?

how would that work?

Now that I think about it. It's already a thing.

Attached: alice.jpg (900x784, 409.32K)

lol

how far does the analogy of memes and genes go?

That Heroine rebuttal had exactly that situation in mind, autist.

why would any person have an unlimited supply of heroin? this rebuttal doesn't work when you're speaking to any normal person

Do you pretend to be this retarded irl?

If life's meaning is pleasure, then the meaning of life is satiating those so-called "pleasure receptors" in the brain with chemicals until you die.

>If life's meaning is pleasure, then the meaning of life is satiating those so-called "pleasure receptors" in the brain with chemicals until you die.
yes, and unless you can supply your brain with an endless amount of heroin, the heroin route will result in more suffering than if you had gone without it entirely (due to addiction and withdrawals), so you might as well not do it at all if maximizing pleasure is your goal

That's not the point of my argument. My point is regardless of what you're doing you're just satiating a "chemical want" according to that worldview.

So supposing that this guy manages to get a drug that makes him activates these neurons forever did he acheive the most fulfilling life out of all of us?

>Inb4 "such a drug doesn't exist."

what does she like about you then?

like i said, i don't like the pessimistic pleasure-seeking stance either. all i'm saying is that when conversing with these people, that heroin argument falls quickly and won't get through to them. also you ignored the second part of my first post, which addresses this point:
>even then you could argue that overindulgence oversaturates the experience of life and reduces the quality of the pleasure.
there is no getting through to people who truly believe in hedonism, they have to find their own way out of it.

Yea Forums is the best forum for literature and that is a bad thing. this place sucks ass. I wish I knew even one person in real life that reads anything other than YA and horse training manuals. A plus would be if they were able to actually discus lit but thats not a requirement (as is evidence from my continuing to come here).

Ask her what bands she likes

maybe i should just get some random chick pregnant so i have a purpose in life and a reason to get up in the morning

Where do all the traditional academics hang out? Are they so formal that they're all still in-person and don't have discords or anything?