Redpill me on math

Attached: 8864960a-4e17-4f62-91a6-968af4f1765c.png (3897x3246, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclid's_Elements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The discovery of irrational numbers lead to the decline of the West.

Nah that was game theory.

I'm more interested in lemon balm.

What I get from this is that I need to start using amphetamines if I want to improve my life

Neither as significant as Gödel's incompleteness theorems.

What book does the graph come from?

Cute revisionism. Spengler says that its discovery lead to the West's vigor and continual thriving until it naturally dies of old age

no

Attached: th (18).jpg (248x336, 12.06K)

After going from doing a lot of drugs mostly psychedelics. To learning math, math has been the most life changing thing I have found.

The red pill is that anyone can do and learn math, though only a finite amount of people will have the creativity to pursue anything substantial from math. This can be restated as there exsist an unlimited amount of information a human can gather, and only a finite amount of creativity for them to apply that information.

Thus, if you do learn math, make sure to be as general as possible in what you do, specializing in everything you do. What you do should be more than math.

So how did it change your life?

the decline of the west happened when retard who never made math were allowed to speak.

it's the most translatable skill. not everyone can sing a beautiful song or talk pretty but everyone can do math. even animals are capable of some form of arithmetic

Buggest cooping in entire existance

nothing can exist without math, everything is math

You want the truth?
You can't handle the truth!

Attached: .gif (600x591, 115.8K)

phenibut did absolutely nothing for me
extremely disappointing

How so?

>No fap on the bottom left
Ok, so this is a complete meme

made Romans destroy barbarians and create civilization

Germans snowniggers still seeting

>left

The way I view the world does not feel so blocked off and bounded. Such that a subject is reduced to the knowledge that is needed to be sufficient in a subject. Where as before any task reduced to my raw talent that I was born with to be sufficient in a subject.

I feel this might turn into a nature vs nurture debate. So I will just appeal to the debate and say that anyone is better off learning as much as they can, despite what they are given. And for the reverse argument, people should use what they are given, but not rely on it in order to learn as much as they can.

you never read a single page of a math book

I am reading rudin right now.

how does one just start doing math?
I like art, how do I include math in this, some kind I could have skin in the game in.

No fap is literally just slave morality

Math is just a mental abstraction people made

how the HELL do you stimulate your nucleus basalis?
A lot of the effecting items seem to be completely locked from public reach

But are you reading it?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 113.5K)

100% convinced this is bait.
“Snorting aspirin” kek

the DELUSION of irrational numbers
game theory only applies within a game. play a different game to defeat it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclid's_Elements

>sugar megadose

What the fuck lol… where did this graph even come from?

Attached: mathematics is not worthwhile.png (1239x1758, 1.15M)

Attached: math iceberg.jpg (1100x3300, 402.85K)

1. I love Ted‘s Handwriting (although I don’t really agree with his ideas)
2. Frey, Osborne 2017 suggests something different.
3. How does accelerationism fit into this?

Major pseud vibes

WHERE IS THIS PIC FROM?
Is it the SSC nootropics survey?

Wdym, yes i am reading it. Im on chapter 6.

thanks user, shall read.
I don't know how many of the upper left are accessible.
I'm trying to comprise a list of all essential parts of the graph within reach, thus far:

Doing Math
Trying to get more sleep
Frequent Cardio
Paleo diet
NAC
Milk
Bright lights in the morning / Dawn simulator
Meditation
Vitamin D

Some of the upper left may be accessible and just have complex names, I can't say, I recognise a nootropic

What is this graph and where does it come from?

While nucleus basalis stimulation requires surgery and lots of stuff that makes it infeasible for non-Millionaires, when it comes to these substances, the anti-aging communities often make group buys and have a lab synthesize it. You won't see someone selling Epobis, Vorinostat, etc., so you'd have to participate in one and maybe wait years to have it synthesized. I know someone on longecity recently synthesized 1kg of Vorinostat and you can buy a gram for $90 (which isn't too bad considering the dosage is 20mg a day and it's extremely strong). It's touted as a chemical which reopens the critical phase, so basically the same effect as stimulating the nucleus basalis (at least in rats that has this effect)

>alcohol megadose

lmao

a random scattering of those words would likely be more accurate ime

very interesting user, thanks for posting

bump

Alcohol is a dopamine reuptake Inhibitor and nicotinic and muscarinic receptor positive modulator and ces1 inhibitor

Is there any accessible drug or activity on the market that is greater than Oxytocin?
That seems like the great barrier to me, to faking it until being able to make it.

DNSP-11 has similar effects if you're just looking for another peptide

That occurred in ancient greece

It's helpful, but I swear anything that could make one feel normal or even better, confident, are hidden in backwater internet mazes.
e.g. I've heard people change their entire perspectives on amphetamines but of course I'll never find it.
Oxytocin is like the benchmark where if you could procure something equal to or greater with relative ease, you could finally ascend above need for a normie group.

Why are "Random Matrices" listed as one of the top levels there? It is not so advanced (most physics grad students have encountered it in some form), and only "sounds cool and enlightening" when it is no more interesting than normal Matrix Theory (even Jordan Decompistions can be made more interesting)

Why the fuck are series lower than calculus

>there exsist an unlimited amount of information a human can gather
totally wrong I’m fucking sterile of knowledge

>can't even write cursive
im not gonna read this

I like mathematics as an esoteric language and as a form of poetry but if you want me to sit down and solve something for X then I'll just take the heroin instead.

There isn’t a better intro to abstraction

Hence why there is an unlimited amount. You can gain knowledge, even if you are currently sterile of knowledge.

>cursive

Attached: gay soyboy.png (886x898, 719.1K)

How does one unironically cope with wordceldom and shape rotation?

Attached: 1644094000896.png (2926x1024, 321.36K)

Start writing in emojis. The reason you and other people are in wordceldom is because our alphabet is based on sound.

It's no coincidence that Egyptian's invented early language and it was based on Pictures. Do you think Animals think in Sound? No. They think in pictures and memories.

To still use language and the benefits of written language one must write in emojis.

The Windows button + Period (.) will bring them up on computer.

>>>

Midwit take. Pictograms are inefficient means of communication and thinking. It is imprecise and detrimental when it comes to describing things. Written language is better because it is more precise. It allows one to describe accurately what an object is, where it is, how it functions, and what it is currently doing. Thus, emojis are incredibly inefficient because it is limited in its ability to convey data, particularly objects that do not exist.

But written language is also limited in its ability to communicate. For one, writing (and language for the same matter) forces one to think linearly, word by word. Writing does not allow simultaneous and nonlinear thinking. For example, for one to describe what is happening in his current environment, he would have to describe each factor in a linear fashion. “The wind shook the leaf. The car raced by. Birds flapped their wings.” The problem here is that the world operates nonlinearly and simultaneously. And to force the description of the world, which operates nonlinearly and simultaneously, in written form, which is linear and non-simultaneous, is to inherently misinterpret the world.

To write “All these things happen simultaneously” does not solve the problem because by the time you have to write, you are already thinking linearly.

So what is the solution then? Is it to use your senses? After all, the brain is capable of absorbing multiple sources of data simultaneously via senses. I personally don’t think this is a solution because it does not solve the communication problem from person A to person B. Ted Chiang wrote about “Seimographs.” Perhaps that is the solution. But are people capable of seimographic language? It is hard to say…

I was to complain too but then recognized the genius of fpbp... as Pythagoras was trained not in Greece but in either in Egypt or modern day Syria

Opposite for me. Phenibut literally made me another person.