Write What’s On Your Mind

WWOYM: Doge

Previous:

Attached: 8394FB6F-D100-47A2-84B9-8F542949BD65.jpg (1080x1350, 353.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLq4E64r2iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums is dying.

Where’s there a sign of life?

Im a parazyte.

nah Yea Forums is fine. much better now that she-who-shall-not-be-named seems to have fucked off.

thinking im gonna write a book

Attached: silverkanye.jpg (500x750, 67.38K)

I wish women weren't such braindead whores. There's so much potential for happiness in relationship but reality is just dirty disappointment at best, or deep trauma at worst.

Attached: 1615263483145.webm (1100x619, 2.56M)

Yea Forums without butters is a sure sign of the decline

You’re a dope with a weird phobia
I wish incels would stop being such braindead lumps of poo. Open your fucking eyes and stop listening to your insipid echo chamber “friends”
(Who would get a real kick out of watching you livestream a murder-suicide)

had a dream where general grievous and I had a bro talk about life and shit

I'm hungry but I don't want to eat...

Why are holes always assuming that misogyny stems from inexperience? I adored women while I knew nothing about them, but years of dating and sex opened my eyes.

All my problems in life will be solved if I move to the mother country.

General Kenobi, you are a bold one!

I have to write my final paper for college and I've been staring at a blank page for hours when not procrastinsting. 60 pages I have to turn in two months from now.

When did you realize this was the only answer? For me I think when I was 13.

Attached: hanging-rope-knot-tied-isolated-white-214690635.jpg (600x900, 28.36K)

Its already been 9 years since I set the date but didnt follow through.

I wish I had a friend like Schopenhauer irl who just casually had fantastic observational ability and saw stuff in a way other people didn't. I never get tired of this sort of person

15, but I won't do it while mom lives.

I killed myself 3 years ago. Don't regret it even a bit.

More than a decade ago.
I made my bucket list and completed it.
This summer I will take the leap.

Whats the choice of exit?

Drowning. I’ve heard of the panic it causes but I’ve been numb for too long now I cannot care.

Not him, but I'm taking three packs of 200 mg hydroxychloroquine. Substantially overkill, but I wanna be 100% sure I'm not surviving this one.

Have you considered that perhaps another person placed in your shoes would be able to solve the problems which you currently cannot? We tend to view our worst problems as solution-less, but that's not really true is it? We simply don't know the solution. It's very rare to have a genuinely unsolvable problem.

>just become a different person

I have and I’ve spent almost close to a decade searching for help, professional, in my community or friends.
At this point I’m too tired. My mind has been defeated. The only way I can live on is as a husk and needing someone to take care of me.
I don’t want to live like that. My drive to continue has died.

No, it's more like, "How would a different person act in my circumstances? Am I doing something wrong and not understanding it?"

Don't kill yourselves! In the worst case, give your souls to Yahweh or Allah or become political activist or whatever. I had a bad time too, but I got over it. This video helped me a bit:
youtube.com/watch?v=rLq4E64r2iQ

Attached: tea-plantation-mount-fuji-japan-blue-sky-9rJW.jpg (2560x1440, 3.13M)

Thats what Im saying. An other person has a different character and different life experiences which could help him to solve the current problems. However, Im not a such person. Even if I'd logically plan my future, the drive and energy is gone.

Spooks

Just set up a date with a girl on bumble. I was very nervous about it. Part of me worried that she would think I'm a bit of a loser for asking, which doesn't even make sense. But it occurred to me to imagine that this girl is really excited to meet me. Even if it's not true it is more useful to think that way.

That's still admitting that there is a solution, you're just choosing not to do it. I won't admonish you for it, but you should know there's still probably a way out.

Even suicide is a solution.

suffering stops, bodies drop
flowers sprout, bloom, die and rot
therefore i am, you are not
beautiful dream which i forgot

Thanks to whomeve recommended Augusto Del Noce, might use him as a jumping off point

Attached: Augusto_Del_Noce.jpg (385x504, 38.55K)

It's more like a wild card.

Why do scrotes always go after their mentally ill counterparts and then proceed to say general blanket statements about the opposite sex?

you're pathetic. i don't care about you. just die already. not because i care about you enough to want you dead but because iwant you to stop posting.

>HOOOOOOOLES
fucking pathetic incel tranny loser, I hope you get raped and killed. anti-human

Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! White girl. Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga! Real nigga! Real nigga, real nigga!

Attached: 52540BBA-DFF9-48EA-9537-C7C888CCC1FC.jpg (828x1240, 270.83K)

>have sex, incel
>ok maybe you had sex but you need relationships
>fine you had those but with the wrong girls
>just keep trying, sweetie :)
>but don't you dare make statements about womemes!
Sometimes I wish we had profiles here so I could just block any f*male replies to my posts

My brother struggled for a similar amount of time, recently though he has truned his life around in a few months, he's gto a job and is going to be a father in november.

He told me he once laid in his (my parent's rented it to him at the time) house for a week alone, just waiting to die, but then he said that after a week he realized it was "too stupid" and "love was the meaning of life".

i fear i know even less how to help you than help him, but he has gotten his life together. and i think it was because it was impossible for him to ever truly give up.

>a week
try half a decade

The absolute fallacies coming from this guy. The only thing I'll tell you is to read an enjoyable book, nigga.

Uh gonna have to ask you to respect wammen or exit my presence fag. We love our ladies don't we folx

Attached: 4305EB31-F1B8-4B93-A98A-9F8BCD3A0DA0.jpg (744x1064, 194.97K)

I feel grateful that you’re brother has left this sump.
I had the determination to go on too. Turned my life around, followed my dreams, found someone special. The thought behind completing my bucket list was that either I have attained a feeling of normalcy and I can continue living or I’ve done everything I’ve wanted and there’s no reason to go on anymore. I’m the latter.
There’s something fundamentally wrong with me and there might be a fix but I’m too spent to go after it.
Maybe I’ve foolishly invested my energy and could have gone after the solution but that’s hindsight and not everyone makes it.

I've watched this so many times it's unreal

BUT IM A CREEP
IM A MANLET

lately I've been thinking I'll die soon
I don't know what it is just a hunch

>no sex before marriage
does that even happen anymore among christians?

I grew up among catholics, participated in the church community until about 16 and from my experience the girls whore themselves out like common teenage sluts. Had few of them myself, they’re bitchy tradwives now of course. Church Chads got pussy while majority of church boys used faith as excuse for their involuntary celibacy. So no difference from atheists really.

BROOOOOOOOO

so the difference is just going to church once per week?

Why has the quality of this board declined so much? It used to be full of interesting discussions and you could here and there find genuinely well-read and intelligent posters to engage with. Nowadays it's just zoomers who don't read posturing anonymously ad infinitum. I've had better luck finding good discussions on pl*bbit during the last few months than on this forsaken wasteland.
It's already dead.

I go against my better judgement and end up badly regretting it.

They also act snobbishly despite having indulged in most vices and they don’t get divorced no matter how shitty the marriage is. The sort of christianity I’ve seen is just socializing and virtue signalling, no different from liberal girls larping as BLM communists while living off daddy’s money and dating white trust fund guys exclusively.

then go have sex with a man if you hate women so much

time to clean the cum off of my lap and go buy a gallon of bottom shelf liquor

If I could just switch to homosexuality, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Other than their sexuality, contemporary women offer nothing.

vatican II was a mistake

>contemporary women
Learn how to use words, useless faggot

I am so tired of being a secondary option to everyone bros. I'm doing my best, yet I can't accumulate to much in everyone's life. I hate being the other option in anyone's life. I hate the non-reciprocity.

English is my third language, what's wrong with the term?

>English is my third language
Who tf cares? Do you have Google? If yes then you should be able to use words correctly and not ask others to throw you a bone

>Contemporary
>Belonging to or occurring in the present. "the tension and complexities of our contemporary society"
?