Have you ever interacted with an anime personality? Like seiyuus, music directors, directors, mangakas etc...

Have you ever interacted with an anime personality? Like seiyuus, music directors, directors, mangakas etc. I asked makoto shinkai a question on the mic when he came to india to release Tenki no ko

Attached: unnamed.jpg (332x443, 45K)

It's called voice actor in English, you subhuman mouthbreather. I know you're saying "seiyuu" to fit in because this is your first day but that doesn't mean that you're not ESL.

Did anyone touch you?

You sound like you're the one trying to fit in.

What did you ask him?

Why do Indians watch anims?

I chatted with Grumpy Jii-san a couple of times on Youtube, that count?

Attached: honkhonk.png (321x237, 44K)

what a dumb burger

I've talked to LiSA, Konomi Suzuki, Shiena Nishizawa, fhana, Asaka among others at meet-and-greet sessions.

I asked about the film whether taki and mitsuha are brought together by destiny or not. He told about he didn't intend it that way but the audience can interpret it as such if they want.

Stop shaming yourself

Yes, I've masturbated furiously to mikan and lala

Why not? Stop being a racist

I wasn't trying to needle you brah. I was just surprised that tenki no ko had an Indian release too.

Could it be you're a makoto shinkai fanboy and the reason you seethe this hard is because I got to interact with him? That's the only explanation I can come up with for your reply. Relax user, maybe someday you'll get to meet him as well

Attached: desi_girl_by_rahulunkow_d58igwa-fullview.jpg (240x320, 18K)

Japlish is three hundred more times cancerous than American English

Only braindead weebs and newfags that can't speak Japanese will use Japlish to cope.

He literally makes movies for teenshit normalfags

>schizo
>avatarfagging
>mentally retarded
That user was right about you. Fuck off and take your meds.

Samir what are you doing?

>anims

That's a muslim name

did they fucked you?

it had one way before the US

Anims animus anamays all same shit bro

You'll be surprised if I tell you the story behind the Indian release of weatering with you. Fans actually started a change.org petition to get them to release it in India. It got over 50000 signatures and actually reached makoto shinkai who said he'll try to get it released in india. It released in over 20 major cities in India and in the beginning of the movie there was a message saying thanks to the "Indian otakus" who made possible the Indian release of the film. It was really a personal moment for me because I was one of the first person to sign the petition (when it had 300 signatures). the tickets were sold out for 3 days the instant bookings started and I had no idea there were these many weebs in my city. It was an unforgettable experience

I saw Yoshiyuki Tomino at a Lawsons in Shinjuku yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Boss canned coffees in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans of coffee and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Minovsky particle infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: tomino copy.jpg (320x464, 44K)

Samir I am begging you.

We all know the pasta man

Indian weebs are cringe.

>I know you're saying "seiyuu" to fit in
makes no sense, anyone who's been here for a while knows that's the word people usually use in this context

Why use seiyuu when you have an English word for it? Voice actor is such an easy to understand compound word whereas what the fuck does seiyuu even mean? 性遊? Japanese is such a shitty language and I don't understand why you fags think it is cool to taint your speech with random japanese.

I cringed your mother right in her weeb

at least they can read unlike bugers dubtard

I know you're just trolling but considering English is made of plundered words you just sound...well, like a dumb burger anyway.

ラジオ型言語>>>>>>>テレビ型言語

Having heard burger radio I'm not so sure.

Is there any need to steal the word seiyuu now?

>need
Anime.

>he doesn't know japanese
Now your fascination for this shitty language makes sense

>fascination
Why would I take issue with one random loanword that can't be replaced with any other word, when the language is filled with loanwords?

Just fucking say "voice actor" or "VA" like any other normal English speaking person, you pretentious weeb.

Why are you this outraged? Because I used the word seiyuu

That doesn't specify the same information. You claim to speak English but you're not good with language at a basic level. In other words, you are not fluent in English.

He's just trolling. So he was right to call you a newfag.

seiyu do singing and acting while va only read a text

>That doesn't specify the same information
>muh high-level japanese words that have no equivalents in English
Voice actor and seiyuu literally mean the same fucking thing.

I've been posting here for 2 years.

Those are idol seiyuu or seiyuu working in anime industry. Do you even realize that japanese people use the word seiyuu for even normal voice actors?

they are based

Attached: B27D0167-2407-44D1-B7D1-E1001F752358.jpg (500x513, 63K)

No they don't. Using it in English specifies the origin. Same with anime, manga and retarded burger.

And yet you can't spot a troll.

"Seiyuu" differentiates the Japanese voice from any foreign language voice in attribution to the actor.

First day on Yea Forums?

>Using it in English specifies the origin
What the fuck are you going on about? Did japan invent voice dubbing process?

>What the fuck are you going on about?
As expected of someone who doesn't actually understand English.

Then abide by your shitty logic and only use japanese when you discuss about anime because everything about anime is from Japan.

Seiyuu means VOICE ACTOR in Japanese

you're only saying seiyuu because you can't speak Japanese and you want to fit in, hence "Japlish"

You're crazier than furries

I used to chat with Chiaki Konaka on Twitter. Awesome guy.

Indian weebs are normal, and I respect them. Pajeets are short, smelly, scrawny, and have a fucked up fashion sense due to their bizarre caste society. Anime fandom is a good fit for them. The cringe Indians are the ones who buy fancy shit and get trendy haircuts to fit in with hollywood/instagram culture, it's like a child wearing a tux two times too big.

Attached: Final-FantasyXV-4.jpg (1323x745, 132K)

Your swearing-merican is such a shitty language.

do you even realize how crazy and desperate you sound? Voice actor doesn't indicate anything about the nationality of the voice actor.

Thank you for telling me what it means in Japanese, I had no idea! But we're not speaking Japanese, we're using English. That's not what it means in English.

Dubs are garbage and I'm glad vic shitgnogna is jobbing in court every time. Him and his shitty FMA can burn in hell.

>Voice actor doesn't indicate anything about the nationality of the voice actor.
So we agree. user is so silly.

They have the same serial killer stare

>When r/anime goes full tryhard

>t. Cringe Indian weeb

Seiyuu also doesn't indicate the nationality for Japanese people. Seiyuu just means a voice actor.

In Japanese, yeah. In English, no. You'd realize this if you had any facility with language.

I hanashitandesu with my daisuki na anime kantoku once

your headcanon isn't reality, retard.

>n-no
Concession accepted. I recommend Bill Bryson's book Mother Tongue. You too can learn about language.

Then why stop at seiyuu? If using japanese words makes you feel like you're specifically talking about Japanese stuff, then use japanese words for everything. I don't really understand the need for that specificity because this board is anime related and I don't even think you're right about what you're talking about.

he seems more like the failed gaijin type
probably a debito fan

No one is falling for your bamboozle. The word seiyuu didn't even took that semantic shift in English speaking niche anime communities. Pretentious weebs like you just love using random japanese words.

keep crying

Attached: a_-_Anime_&_Manga_»_Searching_for_posts_that_con_2020-03-04_17-21-45.png (658x28, 5K)

That proves nothing, retard. Faggots just use seiyuu as a perfect synonym for VA. There's no need to be specific that we are talking about Japanese voice actors because this goddamn shithole is for the discussion of anime voice actors.

Asked various anime staff questions at Q&A sessions of panels, had dinners with a director because we became friends, help a LN author with his doujinshi publications outside of his LN work

>He told about he didn't intend it that way
Kek, the hell did he make his fucking film for then? With all the redstring imagery etc. Is he unaware of the folklore used as the films foundation?

He's a hack storyteller.

I was also confused. He also told the seiyuus for the movie were believers in destiny and fatalism but he doesnt

Does Tattoon counts? I remember shitposting with him in the LWA threads and he was a Trigger executive or some shit

Attached: 4chan.png (1280x720, 881K)