Is there any real reason to hate Uruka and why she didn't deserve to win?

Is there any real reason to hate Uruka and why she didn't deserve to win?
My opinion, only uruka-haters and X-fags got a several case of butthurt.

Attached: 1556420710310.jpg (1366x768, 196K)

Even as someone who likes Uruka, the arc has been really really bad.

I love Rizu

/thread
It's rare to see an actual fpbp that also ends the thread.

Nobody in Bokuben deserves to win

>only uruka-haters and X-fags
>the people angry about Uruka winning are the ones who didn't root for her
Shocking discovery, user. How did you make this monumental inference?

I really hate her because she simply kept ducking when she had the most background to support her for her crush. Childhood friend and familiar with the MC. Established popularity. Then every couple of chapters she gets the opportunity to act on her feelings and she throws it away, either by backtracking or deflecting at the last moment, so many times. By the third time, ran out of patience. one chapter had her actively avoiding/ghosting then at one point forgetting about it halfway through then abruptly restarting it halfway through an interaction which was really obnoxious.

Now we have these dumbass flashbacks further building on her ties with mc in the past (made her backtracking more annoying) and this victory she gets handed on a plate. tldr: why bother with the other girls if it was played this way?

Nope. Every "I like Uruka, but arc is shit" fags is just a bitter fumfags

Joke's on you I like Uruka more than Fumino

And why should I take your word for it?

Does she win at the end? I'm still on episode 6
She's clearly best girl

As if fumishit isn't everyone's most detested

That means the story itself is lazy and bad, user. Not the character. Stop being a simplistic pleb.

Who Sawako here?

She a shitskin nigga

Uruka was heavily disliked since the early days of the manga

Pity win.

It's both. Uruka is annoying, a shit and killed the manga

Why like her? She’s boring even as harem heroines go. She only has generic cuteness that all the others also have.
She also got shilled a lot by the author towards the end because he did a poor job at making her likeable throughout the series. She seemed unpopular everywhere with the most haters from the start. She’s a good example of why childhood friends don’t win much anymore.

The problem is bokuben was written as a harem manga, but hacksui made it so that everything about the other girls ended up being pointless with Nariyuki having been in love with Uruka long before the others were introduced. Uruka herself has always been an existence that doesn't make sense within the main story of Bokuben; while girls like Foom, Rizu, Mafuyu, and Asumi have all experienced hardships in their respective paths and stories, Uruka comes along with absolutely no baggage or problems to speak of and doing something she already loves. Her only "issue" is not confessing for 5 years, and yet somehow that's treated as her having struggled?
Hacksui should have just stuck to the single guy / single girl romcom shenanigans that's all the rage these days (Amano Megumi, Pseudo Harem, Nagatoro, etc) with how he handled the story. At least that way the reader would have known what to expect and there wouldn't be all this dissatisfaction with how the other girls were Shomin Sample'd and how Uruka was being "shilled".

Uruka winning isn't even the problem, it's how she's winning. If it was something like Nisekoi where it was down to her and Fumino/Mafuyu/whoever then it would still have turned out better. Instead we get this long and dragged out arc which feels as if Tsutsui ran out of ideas.

I started to just skip her chapters ever since the confession in the pool wherein she shoots herself.

Considering Bokuben is just 5Toubun with more filler and less drama, I don't think he had very much in the idea department to speak of.

desu i would have bitched anyway if she won properly, i always saw her like a forced addition/party crasher for the story. the zuppetyzipptyboppitybillcosbityGHOSTDAD part just made it worse.

it feels like this:
all the other girls: play on insane/mythic/jedi master and learn as they go. try fail improve succeed: hardship and grit.
Uruka: shift+~, helpusobi1+noclip clip to end of game.

She's Scrappy Doo.

She has nothing going for her aside from being a childhood friend and being "tomboy".
The story would be much comfier without her.

Attached: 53673359_330300561178297_2301415721521998179_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

you should hate her because she's a character in a garbage manga that should have been axed a year ago

>to hate Uruka
No.
>and why she didn't deserve to win?
The competition was shot in the legs before they could even start the race, it feels undeserved even if her win made sense.
Jesus Christ, none of the girls even had a real chance to confess. The closest was Rizu and 22i had to make it happen in the worst possible circumstances: when Nariyuki was already determined in choosing Uruka and while he was running against time to reach the airport (note: I like Uruka more than Rizu).
The whole departure thing was kind of unfair.
Just in case someone feels the need to namecall me, take it right: I'm a Fuminofag, ESL but not spic.