How would you fix this character...

How would you fix this character? I seen threads diving into mundane stuff like who is the best girl or the inconsistency of the whole manga. But I never seen one actually discuss how they would tackle one of the biggest inconsistencies.

Attached: 1418329120783.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Nothing to fix. She was a horrible person, which made her work excellently as an irredeemable horrible-piece-of-shit villainess, and she got what she deserved.

>How would you fix this character?
Impregnation. I will show her that women were created to be barefoot and pregnant.

The whole series is shit.
Esdeath is like the only character I liked. Would love to be on a deserted island with that crazy bish

Not even getting isekai'd as Esdese can save her. You have to go back to when she was a child if you want to escape her bad end.

>The whole series is shit.
Bad taste.
>Esdeath is like the only character I liked.
Very bad taste.

For that to be based she wouldn't have been a submissive doormat borderline stalker to the MC. Nor have her actually show compassion/inspire genuinely earnest loyalty and support by her men. She's literally three different characters written as one person and its a jumbled mess.

Not even her battle-junkie tendencies or a laughable version of Social Darwinism make any consistent sense. So no she isn't perfect, far from it.

>Fix the perfect wife
GTFO my board

>she wouldn't have been a submissive doormat borderline stalker to the MC.
Of course she would. That what drives the point home that she's mentally ill.
>She's literally three different characters written as one person and its a jumbled mess.
Yes, that's the trainwreck she is.
>Not even her battle-junkie tendencies or a laughable version of Social Darwinism make any consistent sense.
Exactly.

Don't you see how all of that makes her absolutely detestable? Exactly what she needs to be.

If making the absolute worst character in fiction for villainess was the goal then I'd say he succeeded if it wasn't for the fact that countless people waifu this trainwreck and praise her as this do nothing wrong martyr that only lost cause the writer is a hack. He's a hack but only in the actual execution and who he sent out to do the job.

What's there to fix?

>if it wasn't for the fact that countless people waifu this trainwreck and praise her as this do nothing wrong martyr
That sadly is the world we live in. People don't acutally read manga and think about them. They see a pair of tits and think that therefore the character is great. Not the writer's fault that horny teenage boys can't read stories.

>

Attached: Esdeath in casual clothes and acting cheeky has caused my penis to shed its mortal coil and assume i (500x347, 786K)

The rest of the series she's in.

t.pedoincel

Her ideas for one. Any serious believer of Social Darwinism wouldn't be siding with the empire given how weak they are. If anything she would be trying to conquer the kingdom and change into a truly meritocratic society before going to war with other countries. Or a military governs kingdom so she can keep fighting while being a leader.

With how much the empire due to impeding their own competency and overall effectiveness, it's only a miracle that they have Esdeath and arguably Budo to keep the kingdom afloat at all.

I don't think the last chapters even convince me she's a follower. At best she only uses it as an excuse for horrible actions. But that's also the writer forcibly trying to paint his world as black and white and make the revolutionary army more just and noble by comparison.

Put a magical slavery collar on her and humiliate her sexually until she realizes that her only value is in being a breeding sow and pleasure slave.

Lmao have sex

Typical Esdesefag shitposters. Just as depraved as their bitch.

Good taste can only be developed with age. One day you will understand how truly terrible AGK is.
15 years ago you would have been posting Elfen Lied threads.

Says the one who's into a mass murderer slut.

Make an some chapters when she finds some girls soldiers of her squad raping some defeated shotas. She realizes that she never felt that sexual impulse. Then, she crosses with the mc dude (after he beats some powerful foes) for the first time and instead of finishing him of, she just overpowers him and then rapes him. There you go, a nice initial bond and a justification for the MC to reject her while she doesnt see anythng wrong with it.

Well Id' be lying and say it didn't fit the tone of the grimdark edginess.

Literally everyone in that show is a murderer. Grow up.

Not defending but there's worse things that Esdeath has done that hold more weight to use as an insult. Like her torture methods, various war crimes and approval of letting her men do the most fucked up things imaginable.

Murdering is the least black stain of her track record.

>Literally everyone in that show is a murderer.
Doesn't mean that everyone is a psychopath. There's a difference, that you seem not to be able to grasp. Other characters kill for what they believe to be a higher good. Esdese kills for the sake of killing.

>there's worse things that Esdeath has done that hold more weight to use as an insult.
Sure. But all of that has a common source: A horribly psychotic, evil mind. That's what we should mean, no matter what we call her.

>How would you fix this character?
Bring her back in Hinowa ga Crush

There's no way to bring her back from where she's gone. And we all should be thankful for that.

Make her live accordingly to her philosophy. Meaning she had no reason to stay loyal to the empire and should have overthrown it on her own, crown herself empress and started conquering the world to put it into a perpetual state of warfare.

>a consistent character must be a simple minded shonen MC-tier idiot without any depth or complex
Sure user, the Naruto threat is over there.

>Elfen Lied
Nah, Lucy was a weak will backstabbing bitch with an unstable mind, she couldn't hold a candle to Esdese.

>Like her torture methods, various war crimes and approval of letting her men do the most fucked up things imaginable.
Stop saying it like what she did was abnormal. It's basically the common practices all generals of older eras let their men do.

Just give her a trump card to revive herself from death.

There's a finite-difference from being complex and depth and just inconsistently written by a hack that can't decide on a characterization. Or at the very least be skilled enough to make multiple personality disorders flow fluidly.

But sure, brush that aside and praise this manga on the same level of Hunter x Hunter or Attack on Titan for having the same level of character.

Pretty sure the manga's heroes are doing that way more than I could care to do. I just think it's only there to make her just as cartoonishly evil as everyone else for the sake of black and white evil.

>showing love and compassion for her inner circle while cruelly massacring her enemies means she has a multiple personality disorder
>If she is cruel to some she must also be cruel to literally everyone without exception
You don't actual know how human's mind works, right?

She is a champion of Khorne.
Her character is alright.

Leone and Sheele best girls

>Forgetting the fact at the final battle she was openly willing to let everyone die including her remaining subordinates after summoning a literal ice age trump card because of her beliefs.

>Willing to torture Wave for happenstance with Tatsumi abet played for laughs(?) despite previously showing signs to not be bothered by such things so long as her men continue to get stronger and/or prove their merits next time.

I know enough that the human mind will do anything it can to justify itself in anything and refuse to change. Stop trying to defend bad characterization. Her three big personality impressions are so far off the mark and lazily sown together that she doesn't come off as a human person or even someone with MPD. I only mentioned it to simplify.

>Stop trying to defend bad characterization.
It's not "bad characterization". She's just an evil bitch. Why don't you want to accept that she was exactly meant to be written that way?