The actually good romcom post it

the actually good romcom post it

Attached: Necromaner.png (1115x1600, 782K)

Attached: 6605562-09.jpg (828x1280, 374K)

the art really put it off for me. it doesnt fit current day

it's a wsc series

His previous series Rivness was great too.

>the art really put it off for me. it doesnt fit current day
this post makes 0 sense

I'm this close on dropping Necromance.

This is literally about to be axed.

>This is literally about to be axed.
source?

Too much plot.

I kind of like the later art

It's not fair: why is this manga so unpopular and doesn't get no threads, but you see Cuckoo being pushed on Yea Forums all the time? Aren't they both by WSM?

Safi is so adorable, why isn't she popular in Yea Forums?

what series is it and what's it about?

I was referring to Necromance, obviously.

summary?

I don't know, I only read the first chapter and forgot all about it.

Hero kills the demon lord and proposes to priest. Priest accepts but when they tpuch each other they discover that he is actually undead now and her holly energy damages him.
Story is about the blue balled MC trying to find the not-so-dead demon lord so he can sex the priest

bokuben

Honestly one of my favourite manga of all time. Its the perfect package

Attached: angel-densetsu-1897683.jpg (750x1146, 87K)

cuckoo has jaimini shills pushing it

>make a fantasy
>demon girl is best girl

Every time.

Because she is typical heroine #***.

Early art is horrible, late art is great. 80% of the jokes are misunderstanding.
Still fun though.

is utter garbage. Get the fuck out

100toubun is Jaimini too and yet they aren't pushing it.

it's ok if you only read the Yea Forums endorsed chapters

Attached: mafuyuchapters.png (1500x1200, 764K)

Fujiyama-san

Mein negger

Absolutely agree. Jokes would have gotten stale it it went over 100 chapters. But with I think 89 ch. it ended perfectly. A genuine good slice of life manga

This but halfway through I realized it was axed

Attached: Demon married a loli.jpg (900x1279, 163K)

Obvious rec thread, but whatever.
Most of Adachi's manga would qualify ; consider Katsu and Cross Game (Touch is also very good, but has more drama).
Boku Girl made Yea Forums lose their mind a few times (probably because of gender bender ; it was a more carefree time).
Genshiken season 1 is good ; the second is insufferable IMO.
Mousou Telepathy is very good, also not much discussed on Yea Forums nowadays.
Love Lab and Nozaki-kun are notorious as fuck (and it is well deserved).
Tashio Wotome as some drama but is kind of adorable.
Tsuru tsuru to Zara zara no aida is comfy as fuck.
Wizard's soul is good albeit short.
Aamama to inuzama is comfy food and dughterfu.
D-Frag is more comedy than romance but bretty good anyway.
Komi-san is pretty well known.
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei is full of imoutou.
Retired heroes is never talked on Yea Forums although pretty good, and barely qualifying.
Voynich Hotel is pretty dark but has nipples and good comedy.
Karekano is more shoujou and for once the anime is superior.
Rokudou and manga from Cool can also qualify.

Hero dies while killing the demon lord, or at least that's what everybody thought, He comes back to life during his funeral, or at least that's what everybody thought. He proposes to the grand saint, she accepts, when he tried to hug her he discovers he's actually undead and cannot touch anything that's holy in the least the grand saint that was bestowed with her power from the god himself. They conclude he was cursed by the deamon lord and that he probably isn't dead after all. Time for the second quest to kill the demon lord for good, this time the hero ditches his male companions, hilarity and blue balling ensues. I guess this is the replacement for Juliet.

It's generic as fuck. Safi is worst girl and mc should just fuck all the other girls while she has to watch from the sidelines.

Yeah, but urunigger winning ruined fjucking everything.

Even if it's arguably not a romance manga, I still think it falls under that category because of the ending
I've been shilling this manga for the past few months and I will not stop until it has reached enough attention in Yea Forums that people will actually pick it up so that when the author makes another series it wouldn't be difficult for a following to form in this board and hopefully raws would come out faster
Too bad Yea Forums has shit fucking taste, though, and will continually consume manga that goes fucking nowhere and can have characters summarized either by a single word or a fetish
Unironically too high art to be appreciated by the average user

Attached: 024.png (860x1400, 351K)

Yea Forums had daily thread about rakugo-autist-kun. The manga is finished though, let it go.

No! I still haven't found something else that even comes close to it, I don't want to let it go just because it finished

I just read through Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu and it's very enjoyable.