MIO

I CANT FUCKING STOP LISTENING
youtube.com/watch?v=T8pIL8IZoZ0

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv8i0LpHZ38
youtube.com/watch?v=WyA2uY1CfH8
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHwmvDYKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=xGVj7gElOgk
youtube.com/watch?v=p8iXfJ3gFdI
youtube.com/watch?v=0MgtK30HFrM
youtube.com/watch?v=RKNwzeUwRv8
youtube.com/watch?v=QU5wQ-Fqocg
youtu.be/sPFsnt9JruY
youtu.be/y0-ity9O2VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for old men

dumb noon

WE'VE CAPTURED THE INTELLIGENCE!!!

OH NO MIO STOP THERES A SENTRY IN BLU BASE OH GOD OH FUCK

I love Mio

Attached: CZhbHqQVIAMOOWi.jpg (496x900, 67K)

We love Mio here

Attached: 1534560477522.jpg (782x1059, 161K)

i do too
sauce?

It's a good song.

Mio looks really cute, what kind of bitchy thing did she do in the anime to make people hate her so much?

Attached: 1578058888164.jpg (870x911, 658K)

She betrayed Uzuki.

she was angry that she wasn't popular from the beginning or something

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv8i0LpHZ38

SHE IS DANGER

She acted like an IRL Idol and that pissed off waifufags.

Kill all who hurt Uzuki.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyA2uY1CfH8

she will make you stop

KOKORO NO JUNBI OK ?

Everyone did. Except TakeP.

We fuck Mio here!

Fuckin traitor

Attached: Rin slaps Mio.jpg (1013x1432, 1.45M)

Fuck you OP, now I can't stop listening that song.

Why KFC though?

Friendly reminder that the anime is shit, and only secondaries really care about it.
(thanks for all the new voices, though)

Attached: 15708398371599.jpg (800x436, 236K)

Attached: 1543162836556.png (1103x1739, 694K)

brain damage

The meme has moved passed there
It's gotten really popular on twitter and reddit now

I don't want to go ask /vg/, so I have a question: Should I play Deresute or Mirishita?

The real question is who's your favorite idol and start from there.

I tried to get into the franchise last year but gave up because I was too busy. I think Makoto and Mio look cute even if my knowledge of thembarely scratches the surface, so I'll try to play both simultaneously again. Is shiny colors any good?

She was just naive about being an idol in the beginning and caused some drama in the beginning of the show because she was disappointed by the size of the crowd for their first appearance. Even without the anime, she's my least favorite of the 3 mains.

She whined about how there wasn't much of an audience for them after their first show, gave up and then had to be convinced to return. Really, it just lasted two episodes, so I don't get how that overshadowed the entire rest of the series to so many people.

Although I guess there's the fact even outside of that she kind of feels like a third wheel in the anime. Uzuki is the main character and Rin is introduced as this beauty that stands out from the others, both also getting invited by the producer on-screen, while Mio is just this random girl who pops up alongside them when they go to the agency.

Shiny colors isn't a rhythm game, if you were wanted to play that kind of game. For TD and SS, listen to some of the songs and compare the MV between them to see which one you like better.
SS
youtube.com/watch?v=yCHwmvDYKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=xGVj7gElOgk
youtube.com/watch?v=p8iXfJ3gFdI
TD
youtube.com/watch?v=0MgtK30HFrM
youtube.com/watch?v=RKNwzeUwRv8
youtube.com/watch?v=QU5wQ-Fqocg

If you don't know at least a little Japanese Shiny Colors won't be any fun. It's gameplay is repetitive and the only real reward is looking at the commus of your shiny jpegs. That being said, the jpegs are really nice and I like it.

It really depends on which idols you like. Although I love Asuka and Yayoi, I enjoy the CG girls overall more, and the style of music in Deresute as well. And I like the game's aesthetics more as well. But are you sure you want to enter idol hell? If you're like me, you might end up treating it like a job in terms of optimizing using stamina and earning points and stuff during events, although the game in the last couple of years has made it a little easier and less draining with options to skip some playtime.

Guess I'll pass on Shiny Colors then.
>treating it like a job in terms of optimizing using stamina and earning points and stuff during events
That's the main thing i'm worried about since I tend to burn out on gacha pretty quickly from trying too hard at the start.

Mio and Rin

Attached: E9B22BF3-34A7-412E-A1A4-9D81E48C67C8.png (1000x1000, 923K)

I got burnt out and haven't really played Deserute for the last 1.5 years or so, but I also have all of Nana's SSR cards, so I don't have that much motivation to play. I just do the daily login to get some jewels to eventually do some pulls if Nana ever gets a new SSR. Once you get through the feeling of having to get every single card available, you can take it easier. If you have more than 1 idol you really like, however, then you're in for a world of hurt trying to get their cards.

Have in mind Shiny Colors have a Fanmade English patch, it covers the main screen, introduction, daily and weekly mission and some of the Idols instructions, it may help you being interested.

youtu.be/sPFsnt9JruY
youtu.be/y0-ity9O2VE

Shut the fuck up and cash in your pension check, old fart

Got it. I'm slightly less dekinai in nihongo now so maybe I'll have more fun this time.

Attached: 1559513971096.png (1142x935, 2.04M)

Sexy children.

Tomboy idols are always the best idols. Why do other girls even bother?

Attached: 1561179505167.jpg (993x1011, 186K)

>hairy asshole
fucking nice

Reminder that Mio is the best Im@s girl

Attached: best idols.jpg (1500x1875, 3.55M)

Please fuck out of my PriConne

Oh wow, that explains the amount of rape/gangbang doujins. I didn't know about this.

I thought she also said fuck New Generations and went off to do her own thing at the end. I have the lingering impression that she was the main instigator of dumb internal drama in the show.

Mio is everyone's "friend"

Good girl

Attached: 26858960.png (387x800, 154K)

Makoto is too cute.

Attached: KikuchiMakoto0203.jpg (897x507, 161K)

Attached: 1533921322495.jpg (1280x678, 362K)