ITT: Anime that hurts you whenever you rewatch it

Bros, it has been a decade. ;-;

Attached: RN1TRND.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Still shit.

haruhi is shit

Fixed

Attached: 11440714_p12_master1200.png (550x400, 271K)

Season 3 when?

>rewatch

Attached: 1379035404095.jpg (640x480, 33K)

(You) are retarded.

>saikano
Wow I never see anyone mention this

Attached: 1572302165967.jpg (600x338, 27K)

I love it
[Spoiler]I really do![/Spoiler]

Fuck

(They) are not alone

Haruhi was one of the first anime I watched and I never understood the appeal. It just seemed like a generic high school anime and I dropped it about halfway through

Yes (((he))) is

>I dropped it about halfway through
Always wonder why you didn't get it then you fucking retard

It's a meme, the show and the movie are shit but the fun part was to watch it together with Yea Forums.

18 or older to post here retard

Why would you re-watch garbage?

We get it user you're retarded, stop samefagging and go make a Jojo thread or something

Yuki means snow.

Season 3 is gonna be how Kyoani recovers and saves anime

Dudes, part of reason why Haruhi was discontinued was so that the studio could work on Chuunibyou.
That WAS your season 3.

Attached: 1391068202100.gif (300x299, 2.24M)

it hurts even more when you think about the director of haruhi now.

Is it even good? Or is it just moeshit like Lucky Star and K-ON?

I admit I haven't watched Haruhi yet.

Attached: Too Many Feels.png (800x676, 620K)

It's okay imo. The moeshit and quality of writing are on about the same level as Haruhi.

Lurk more

>quality of writing is on about the same level as Haruhi
Are you saying this because it's a masterpiece or are you saying this because you didn't understand Haruhi?

Just finished this. Wtf was that?

I just finished it too and I just knew there would be cuckposting about it on Yea Forums. Good thing it's not on MAL and Funimation's meme tops so normalfags didn't get their hands on it as much. The threads would be insufferable.

Retard.

Haruhi is a masterpiece

It hurts how shit the writing is. The first season in the airing order is alright, but the rest is shit.

They are (not) alone?

I'm not into SOL and I thought it was a solid watch, though not much else. It was worth it for the movie though.
Probably the kind of show that was twice as good when it came out and can't really be re-lived the way most anons experienced it