Why are we here?

Why are we here?

Just to suffer?

The Breaker thread.

Attached: d5s0s9w-57e973ae-4aac-4691-974e-fd19172fedd2.jpg (750x1001, 523K)

is manhwa allowed here?

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

tell that to the mods that banned my ass when I made a Solo Leveling thread

when

the FUCK

is part 3

I doubt we'll get a third part.
Didn't the authors start another project after trinity wonder?

I wholly believe the only reason they even mention The Breaker in blog updates anymore is so people stay moderately interested in them.

If it is coming theyre doing their best Miura impression.

Attached: beonzleby8a41.jpg (1242x1653, 278K)

Trinity Wonder was better
>No new Trinity Wonder where Mama Sylvia trying to babysit Wu-Jin and Emily and educates them about modern world

it's been almost 5 years since new waves ended, Jesus.
Now think about how long it would take to actually finish the story and the third arc...

they should just create /kr/ for all gook shit

no

So many manga aggrrgate sites has gook and chink Web novel adapted stories. It's actually not a bad idea since Japan has lulled in manga creativity and content. Not that the alternative is good, just so much shitty series where a few gems rise up that are comparatively better stories than Japan's trope wank of the flavour.

gooks already made me like isekai just because unlike japan, they aren't that much into the "horny teenager romance fantasy but in a fantasy world" premise like japan, just having a dude leveling up with no harem in sight is surprisingly fun

Part 1 was kino, but part 2 is fucking retarded and hated the sunwoo clan dynamic. Other than two good fights that showed how badass the MC is, I hated most of the characters and Chunwoo turning into a jerkass was annoying to see.

>but part 2 is fucking retarded
it was fun

>. It's actually not a bad idea since Japan has lulled in manga creativity and content.
there are a lot of untranslated mangas user

I want to see him fuck the qt thicc redhead

part two was supposed to be a prologue, but they dragged it too much.

>this retard actually reading those deviantart chicken scratch gook chink shit
Fucking kill yourself, idiot

Oh yeah instead in gook isekai crap we got some normal guy and very poor, his mom is sick, no gf but actually he has hyper psychopath twisted personality bullshit and many women admire and want to have sex with him, and he is an genius and the society is wrong. How the fuck is this any better than horny teenager romance fantasy but in a fantasy world? how old are you?

saw it recommended under Holyland, but I've never read gookshit and didn't plan on starting
should I give it a try

if you can deal with ugly gook name and like oh shit his determination bullshit 99% of the times. the gookshit is average at best

Yes. Mods said both gook and chink shit are allowed here. But Yea Forums just doesn't care about their existence.

It's one of the only Manhwas that Yea Forums shilled for.

Let me guess, you made another "why are you reading the most popular series on mangadex" shitposting thread.

Its hard to care when about some bootleg manga, especially when 99% of it are literal trash and look like horse shit

I agree. There's some ok gook stuff, but all the chinkshit I've read is terrible.