Made in Abyss Dawn of the Deep Soul

US UK CAN showings
madeinabyssmovies.com/showings.html

Movie ED release
ototoy.jp/_/default/p/509199

Anons movie subs
mega.nz/#F!3u4miIKS!zi0kaxt6N8InlhkNgG5_Vw

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-Movie.jpg (570x827, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Dex3BYCI!vjJr6KoID-FJz5CDWCZOlRDI0VDKmxRrjE8IlyRCPEA
mobile.twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1235191563837308928
mobile.twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1235216761030496256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m the one who made that edit of the Abysmal sub. I’ll be editing the timing a bit more, but it should be good now. If you guys have any feedback or corrections, I can update the file in the mega. I just want a good sub, at least until there’s an official one.

What did you think about the movie, Anons? Let's have a shitpost-free thread. Remember when MiA threads were one of the comfiest threads here? Well I do, let's time travel. I'll elaborate on something I said last thread, I wish the movie had changed the Prushka flashback scenes to when they actually happened. They fuck the pacing a bit and make Prushka even more blatant as a plot device. I love the "Prushka sequence" and it's kino especially with Bondrewd panel and the music, but I wish the dialogues with Riko and stuff were placed when they actually happened timeline-wise. That's a problem I always had with the manga. The Bondrewd arc is amazing because of him, but I always disliked Prushka because most of her character is built when her fate is already revealed and then you're just told why you should care about her. I wish they would have altered that. There's time for those scenes when they arrive at Idofront, there was no need to jump straight into action from the start and then interrupt the climax of the arc for stuff that was supposed to have happened already but wasn't shown.
Aside from that nitpick I think the movie is pretty great.
Oh and i dislike the zoom-in on the iconic "Rumble" scene. You can see the scene zoomed out and his pose later on, but it should have happened immediately after his ascension with the music blasting for extra impact. Maybe it's something they change in the BDs, because the zoom-in feels unnatural.

Attached: bon_touchy.gif (600x900, 306K)

I love my wife Moogie

Most kino scene right here

Attached: 1B708B6B-BB9E-4060-A399-4D3E1C41A712.jpg (719x458, 71K)

You forgot to add "no schizos allowed edition" in the OP

Attached: 609e22c2-7fc0-4de1-9ed2-96c37bda4722.jpg (600x800, 111K)

do any anons know how to delete other peoples images? this is the post in question.

How about this one?

Attached: 4B14C5A5-1F84-43F4-BE89-323D601D350F.jpg (1600x1601, 295K)

why do people unironically draw in this style.

Who knows

Attached: BA5A9688-D9C6-4AC0-879F-A39121D80763.png (800x800, 264K)

>CAN
>Literally 1 showing in Calgary.
I would've at least expected Toronto to get it. Tabarnak they could've even sent the french version for all I care.

I love my wife Nanachi

Attached: IMG_20200303_191639_resized_20200303_071706860.jpg (1728x2304, 697K)

surry there bud

why are they waiting till mid-April to show the movies? what's the benefit to that for them? how is that more profitable? or are they buying their time cause they still need to finish working on the sub/dub?

I know I'm gonna get shit on but I much prefer him crouching on the ground, makes him feel more animalistic which is apparent in manga because of his many poses but quite lacking in the film

The last line should be
"Riko, keep moving forward"
or
"Riko, keep advancing"
Whatever the line was when she said it when helping Riko up the stairs. It's the same line.

Cool, got it. Will update it to reflect that.

Also, at 18:35, Nanachi says that information is power and that they should be careful not to say too much, however the line about Reg swimming is just stretched over it.

I see the exact point you're talking about, I'll fix it. My editing pass may have missed moments like that because I was focusing on spelling and grammar.

I don't know Japanese. It seems to me that Nanachi is saying the lines from the manga about giving away information. Are any of these lines in that section?

(starting about 19:35)
You probably just swam up.

Look, there's no telling how much they know. Don't speak carelessly. Tease them info talking. Information is strength. Don't miss a single word.

I'll update the timing and words if anybody knows.

*18:35, not 19:35.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: ER_o2EOWkAEa9cb.png (925x1200, 1.73M)

Your wife needs to be executed for crimes against humanity

Considering were 2/5 white whistles in, yet on the 3rd to last layer(?) Safe to say shits not even half done? Specially since like a third of the manga is the narehate village outside the golden city and weve got so many new characters we could keep

How old is Prushka supposed to be? When she said she locks her door because she's "of that age", what did she mean by this?

There's only one showing in Connecticut and it's in fucking Waterbury I'm gonna off myself

Attached: 1559770079916.jpg (1360x1020, 90K)

She's masturbating

Big thinks

Attached: Tsukushiakihitocomp_fa7aa5_6859527.jpg (630x671, 73K)

>have to go to Indy or Ohio
Fuck

How do I pirate this?

Just finished an 18 minute binge of the rip
AMA

i always assumed 13 or 14 but acts younger because of where she grew up

Tsukushi got asked this and interrupted the guy to scream "SHE MASTURBATES!"

I didn't feel THE RUMBLE OF SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH in that scene. Was there, but I didn't feel it.
I also don't know why they reveal Prushka's cartridge surgery so early. Having Bonedaddy be the one to reveal to the audience what they likely already fear has happened is way better than the audience knowing it happened 30 minutes ago, and then revealing it to the characters.
Loli spilling noises was good though.
I also thought they did a really good job with crazy Reg, and was worried the style wasn't going to translate well to animation.
It's a shame that we've spent years at Narehate village but flew past Bonedaddy and Idofront.
I almost want to recut the movie so we actually see stuff happening and not immediately spoil it.

God, imagine if this got an IMAX release

Attached: [MiniFreeza] Made In Abyss Movie 3 - Dawn of The Deep Soul [HEVC 10bits][OPUS][CAM 1080p]-[01.20.06] (1920x1080, 1.75M)

She's the same age as Riko, and Riko just broke her baby molars.

i remember some user saying people in the theater didnt know it was prushka in the cartridge until it happened

We’ve only spent years in the village because of the slow updates. If Tsukushi updated like the Bondrewd arc pace we’d be done already

But Prushka has a HUGE rack.

And Reg has a HUGE dick, what's your point?

no he doesnt thats mararuulukruk and nanachi

He canonically has a small one

>this will never happen
Why live?

Attached: 24CA2509-AB12-4204-BFAE-01DFE7F9E5FC.jpg (700x384, 75K)

Mitty comes back, kind a
Whos to say the souls inside whistles dont manifest in the next layer
Made in abyss likes their suffering only to take the ill gains away moments later, weve just been on a long moment in the stupid ancap village

>Mitty comes back

>He doesn’t know

It feels that way because there's about 7 full minutes of flashbacks between it and the climax and also because the buildup leading towards this ascension "pose" scene is better than the scene itself - it has the Rumble of Scientific Triumph music blasting and then it cuts off to total silence and the scene itself is treated as a buildup to the Prushka reveal, then you get the 7 minute flashback that leads to the Bondrewd climax. However I always got the impression the manga treated the "pose" scene as the climax itself and that worked better. I care more about the pacing issue of having a 7 minute flashback than about a meme pose, like I said before I would have put the Riko conversation scenes when they actually happen and leave only the backstory scenes of Prushka in the Prushka Sequence to lower the length of this flashback and to put those scenes when they just meet Bon where there's no excuse to jump so quickly into action (which by the way I'm pretty sure it's how it actually happens in the manga, though I haven't reread it recently and it's been a while since the Idofront arc).

Attached: bon3.png (670x670, 237K)

I've seen this mentioned before. Care to spoonfeed?

Well... I just finished marathoning dawn of the deep soul. I'm starting to think that whoever wrote this movie is a pedophile

This movie covered half of chapter 26 all the way through 38, so Idofront was only 11.5 chapters long.
We're at chapter 53 right now for 15 chapters of Value Village Fun Time, and who knows how much longer until they get to the seventh level.
I really need to reread everything at some point just as a refresher.

Attached: 1582458785308.png (299x455, 236K)

You must be slow.

Attached: SubSnapshot.png (1394x774, 883K)

Attached: 5E208193-7E73-4674-B56B-46FED2D831F8.jpg (450x800, 49K)

I wish I wasn't retarded/blind user, I know that picture but could never tell well what's happening.

Nanachi has gigantic hips

user...

Attached: 26675727-7F0E-4386-9B4C-E30CCE0448B5.png (678x968, 447K)

Perfect for child bearing

You're the best user. Thank you.

I'm the one who put that sub on the MEGA. I've updated it again after doing another pass of the first 20 minutes. I'll keep updating it until I've done one last pass over the whole thing. The differences aren't that big, but they include:

- Removing "?!","!!", and "!!!" from any parts of the sub. Those are not standard subbing practice, as far as I can tell.
- Removing "..." from the start of as many sentences as possible. It's unnecessary most of the time, and doesn't feel professional.
- Breaking down larger text blocks into multiple texts for better timing. No text should have a higher CPS than 15, else it becomes unnatural to read.
- General text timing improvements.
- There are phrases that get repeated for emotional and thematic value, so I've started making those more consistent.

It'll take me a while to get all those changes in across the whole thing, and the subs are easily usable right now, but I'm being a perfectionist because I have time and I'm bored. If anybody runs into awkward translations or notices anything not translated properly, please let me know.

The MEGA link will remain the same.

I had no hopes that there would be a showing near the prairies outside of maybe Montana or Idaho Now I'm contemplating whether or not I should drive out 6-7 hours to go see it. I'm happy the opportunity exists but its distance is quite a tease.

Attached: 1581639009002.png (545x755, 97K)

hey anons im gonna start watching the movie at 45 after. im mst so 9:45 for me. est is 1145 and 845 pst. for euro fags idk google it.
its time for a comfy movie night

actually i wanna push it to 10 pm on the hour. 15 minutes is too short notice

Say when and I'll update the sub. It's perfectly watchable anyway but just for the hell of it, since I'm improving it bit by bit anyway.

whuh. you can update the sub user! thank you for your hard work and dedication.

>Sub 2 days after Dub
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bros I fucking love Reg...

Attached: 5D869A87-6BE6-4E0E-B30D-E1617F95A5ED.jpg (2048x1724, 364K)

also, didn't you already update it in this post?

Yeah, I just update the file in the MEGA. It's the same link as the one above.

Just ran the release dates through a spreadsheet, the issue is that he seems to have burned himself out working on Idofront.
Bonedaddy lasted for 15 months, and only had 3 months where a chapter wasn't published.
Faputa has been going on for 40 months, where there was only a chapter release in 15 of them.
Not to mention how he got wrapped up with the anime.
I think the main issue is that we were all spoiled reading Bonedrewd and Idofront right away with raws or those shit scans/translations that were posted in these threads before a real translator group hopped on and then the updates ground to a halt.

The mall nearby is gonna be playing it, but I also might be in Japan at that time. How much longer is the movie gonna be running in Japan?

Attached: fHyf1JHH3fGFt18PrPTGfawgb7ABt2K-Twpb-H2kLLg.png (1600x1585, 1.05M)

is anyone here not watching the camrip?

Still waiting for the camrip subs.

still waiting? they're already up lol. go check the archive

user theyre already available... download the mega

Thanks guys.

im watching the movie synced on the hour. feel free to join

I will

Attached: chardev.png (638x254, 228K)

Sit tight.. I may have secured a screening in Rapid City or Sioux Falls via fuckery

If you're going to watch the camrip you may want to set the aspect ratio to 16:10, the camrip looks squashed and the video quality will be subpar no matter what you do. See

I cried

Good movie, solid 8/10.
I forgot how fast this arc was and how little of prushka there actually was. I only now remember how little screen-time she actually had in the manga.

Godspeed, user.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 519651985419841.png (1916x1033, 1.91M)

Fuwa Fuwa time

Ok, I finished the pass. Small corrections for consistency here and there. I think it's in a good spot, but if somebody notices something I'll still correct it.

Attached: moogie.png (248x264, 176K)

He’s sexually aroused by fluffyness

What if Reg's sexual response to fluff is caused by his body remembering all the sexual acts fluffy Faputa enacted upon him?

Attached: thinging bun.png (500x600, 38K)

Original subtitler here

Thanks user.

Attached: ThanksAnon.jpg (446x443, 45K)

Thank you! I hope I did a good job, though you deserve basically all the credit for sweating it out!

>they cut out the poop scene...
DROPPED!

I just noticed this embarrasing goof of mine

Your instead of "You're"

Also I wonder if it reads better if each of her questions is broken up into it's own line...

Attached: JustNoticed.jpg (720x464, 93K)

Ah, I missed that too. I can correct it, unless you want to. It doesn't really matter, though at this point I can update the mega whenever there's changes. I do want to change some sub timings at the very beginning of the movie. Are you still working on edits?

Oh yeah, and if you're wondering about any of the wordings I used or think I strayed too far from the translation, let me know and we can correct it.

Attached: belol.png (187x241, 109K)

>in some obscure theater in my city
Shiieeet, might as well go.

just finished watching. good movie lads. myth&roid saved anime AGAIN

>literal exams the next day
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Will there be showings after the 15th? Please tell me there'll be some

Why does the dub come first on every showing? Fuck!

Even the camrip is pretty amazing. I would pay a lot of money to experience this in 4DX

Nah since you've been doing them I haven't been working on them, just checking your progress from time to time.

hahahaha

What does Zoaholic even mean if anything? Does the name have any significance?

Haha, look at this loser. Boy am I glad the movie will never come to a theater near me so I never have to deal with this problem.

Attached: 1492928485907x2.png (352x380, 101K)

Relics all have auction names, it seems like tsukushi pulls a lot of cool names at random for Bon's relics so you shouldn't really think too deeply about it. Sparagmos and Gangway are both actual words for actual things but I think only Sparagmos kinda sort of fits the actual relic.

Ok, that's fine. The edit's I'm making now are changing that "your" to "you're," as well as making it so all the titles that appear like "The fifth layer" and "The sixth layer" have quotes (rn one does and the other doesn't). There are some minor time things too.

I'm just doing it for fun, but I do think one of the biggest things I added in the edit is mentioning the eye hijacking and few other explanatory things that I THINK are in the right place but weren't there before. I think all of the important info is in though. But if you see anything let me know anyway while I still have the drive

Attached: 1234556778.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Suck it, losers. There's two theaters that are easily accessible by me, literally right next to each other and I'm right in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Riko is babey

Wouldn't it be entertaining if Riko used some of Faputa to create a blessed Prushka

i want to go but i dont want to reveal my powerlevel to the public

If you live in a large city there's a very very low chance that you'll actually encounter a person you know when going to watch a relatively obscure anime film at the movie theater

fair enough. but it still weirds me out going to watch anime in public i guess let alone the way some people look at it. maybe im just schizo. ill push through

*look at made in abyss

>ywn watch the movie in 4D

Attached: 1560113077339.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

>smell o' vision
it could have been great bros...

Attached: 1583308437637.jpg (500x747, 343K)

I have no sense of smell so suck it! haha! hahaha...

How did you go about this? Did you just speak to the manager of your theatre and suggest that there's potentially enough of an audience where one showing of it would be worth it to them?

i like 2 miles from one showing and 3 from an imax showing. worth it to go to imax?

I'm hangry

Attached: elputa.gif (334x318, 1.79M)

So, Prushka canonically has autism, right? She was 10 when she got Meiyna, and she was hiding like a gremlin under a table and couldn't speak

I would go to one of the UK showings, but I don't want to get infected by Corona-chan.

she was feral, not autistic. whether she is ALSO autistic is up for debate, though.

i dont think we know of prushkas origin other than she was a daughter of an umbra hand and survivor of a miscarriage.

She had no sense of self as far as I remember, which could be some very hardcore asperger. Although it was explained as being the result of having been hit very hard by the 5th layer's curse early on in life

What is it about bondrewd that is just very different from most antagonists. the way i expect to feel towards him is so different than what i actually feel towards him. i get a sense of sympathy and sorrow from his and nanachis last talk.

Attached: 1583311150618.png (1128x1600, 1.17M)

Ok, next chapter when?
We need to get out of the village already

Bondrewd Breaking Bad flashback when? I'd love to see him as a blue or moon whistle.

Attached: 01rw395evb531.jpg (640x640, 60K)

There are still two more white whistle only been mentioned but never shows up.
I doubt best dad will get any flashback in the future.

he's extremely polite at all times but not in a fake manner. he also fully believes the horrible shit he does is justified and tries to explain his reasoning.

Why don't movies leak? Surely someone working at movie theaters could quickly make a copy

Spotted another mistake, here nanachi says "ttaku", not "baka"

The equivalent of muttering "...seriously" under your breath.

No idea how I misheard it the first time through. Probably I was just rushing.

Attached: mataku.jpg (726x452, 78K)

do you seriously, seriously think the projector is just linked to a laptop with TODAY'S_MOVIE.MP4 set to play?

I'm sure it's in some kind of digital form and all you have to do is copy it

Pretty sure movies are distributed on special HDDs that have their own propietary protection that syncs with the distributors servers so that movie showings can be monitored.

Not that user, but i know the files are encrypted with some strong security and can only be reproduced at predetermined times.
But, hypothetically of course, couldn't the projectionist hook a capture card to the computer playing the movie and record the video signal?

So just copy the contents of the HDD and crack any DRM it has

That bastard still lives

yes, we moved on

Could also just bring some good camera and audio equipment and record it off the screen

Galaxy Brain.

Attached: 1581974211245.jpg (1612x2276, 456K)

Do you know how fucking hard it is to break modern encryption?
Not even the FBI can do it on criminal's computers, sure as hell a mere movie projectionist is gonna be able to do it on his regular home PC.

assuming there are no cameras in the room, that nobody other than the projectionist enters the room, that the machine playing the movie has no protection against external unknown hardware whatsoever, that there is also for some reason no protection against copying the contents of the HEAVILY encrypted hdd, that the projectionist is tech-savvy enough to find and delete all logs of this blatant fuckery happening, AND that he doesn't mind being at a MASSIVE risk of losing his job since it'll be obvious to the distributors where the leak happened. Then sure, it'd be extremely easy to leak the movie files. Afterwards, all someone has to do is break the encryption with a supercomputer.

wheres the camrip?

you mean like a camrip?

I think it's more that they're fingerprinted and leaking them will get you blacklisted with the distributors, dummies.

A capture card isn't something you would use to copy the files, it is something you would use to record video outputted from the computer (via RCA cable, VGA, HDMI, etc).

I want to breed with ozen.

Let's do something easier then, find the point where the movie is being sent to the projector unencrypted and copy everything going through there. It has to exist somewhere along the line

why tho

Attached: maid in abyss.jpg (2827x3000, 3.52M)

THIS IS NOT THE MAID I ASKED FOR!

Pretty sure this line is wrong

Bondrewd says "矢張り貴方は...”

then his next line is

あなた達は アビスの脅威が生んだ奇跡なのです

Attached: this line is wrong.jpg (720x458, 71K)

Also a literal translation here would be
"Let us discuss at ease"
"Let us talk slowly"

Kind of a differnet connotation

Attached: yukkirihanashimashou.jpg (722x454, 55K)

They are extremely careful with things like that. Security is the same for every movie. It could happen, but very likely won't.
Even things that drew crowds of hundreds of millions like capeshit movies didn't leak.

It isn't literal but it sounds more natural in english and has the same implication.

"Lets just solder some wires into this $20,000 projector, I'm sure the datastream is in here somewhere..."

she is the perfect balance of creepy and cute.
is most likely a virgin.
and has shown she would be a good if not strict mom.
she has nice looking pillows boobs.

also have mercy on my dick user that image is to sexy.

Attached: 2.jpg (743x647, 152K)

Sure, why not? You could skip soldering by just keeping the connection by taping the wires down or something

are you suggesting a literal heist?

Nah, just some casual piracy

You should start working on it, then.
Just imagine for how much you could sell the theater release of American Blockbuster #48981.

Why don't we just break in into projection room and steal all HDDs there?

The closest place that have this is way too fucking far away. Fuck it, I’ll just pirate it

The encryption still is a problem.

Both recap movies were apparently streamed in the US last year.

Then force the projector guy to decrypt them.

People who went to jap/french showings, was trap mini-series any good?

The end of his arc was rushed pretty badly imho. Not really fond of how they defeated him.

This should say
"My arm..."

Attached: atashinote.jpg (716x457, 47K)

Chapter 5 in 54 minutes when?

>Literally everyone complained about the manga pacing for the arc
>Literally everyone excited about what the movie will add to fix that
>Movie adds nothing
>Movie actually removes important exposition
>Movie fucks up the pacing even further
People will defend this. Imagine if the cartridge spilling or the goodbye had as much of the directorial emphasis as was wasted on the Bondrewd introduction of all things.

Damn herbivore fetishists

The only thing really missing is the paper mache black whistles scene. Other than that the lines that were cut were incredibly minor.

Pic related

Attached: Picrelated.jpg (579x433, 71K)

>Bring back Character, just to kill them a second time
kino or cringe?

NEW CHAPTER IN 5 MINUTES!

Attached: 1583187294901.jpg (480x360, 31K)

where can I find your subtitles?

Didn't they remove the comments about Wakuna and Srajo? The Zoaholic explanation is also skimped over a bit too fast, and we don't see Lyza or the other bot associated with Reg Negro at all.

>The only thing really missing is the paper mache black whistles scene
And, you know, like entire Bondrewd's backstory.

>wish the movie had changed the Prushka flashback scenes to when they actually happened. They fuck the pacing a bit and make Prushka even more blatant as a plot devic
Nah, if anything that made it much less of a blantant plot device. More SoL or flashbacks in the middle wouldn't have made it hit nearly has hard if her death didn't become right after the very well flashback. Having a bunch of SoL in the middle would have fucked the pacing imo. I'm glad it stayed true to the source material and elevated it.

Post Meinyas

>Movie actually removes important exposition
Like what?
>Movie fucks up the pacing even further
it really didn't

Clawbot makes a quick camio, but not where Reg is explaining to Nanachi that he had an out of body experience.

Cool, will correct all of these.

I think they removed the comment about Wakuna and Srajo, yeah, unless the TL ignored that but I doubt it. The Zoaholic was explained like 3 times.

>The Zoaholic explanation is also skimped over a bit too fast,
You must be a retard if you didn't understand what it did in the movie.
>and we don't see Lyza or the other bot associated with Reg Negro at all.
yes we did you speedwatcher-kun

next time try not to be a filthy speedwatcher

Attached: MadeInAbyss_DawnOfTheDeepSoul.2020.ABYSSDELVER.CAM_RAW.mp4_snapshot_01.09.29_[2020.03.04_14.02.22].j (1920x1080, 451K)

mega.nz/#!Dex3BYCI!vjJr6KoID-FJz5CDWCZOlRDI0VDKmxRrjE8IlyRCPEA

Here you go, I am the original subtitler, been fiddling with them even more. These have that other user's edits plus more of my own, these should be the best version currently.

Attached: Yes.jpg (715x400, 89K)

Still missing subs at 45:31

I am actually sad about this part, wish they included it instead of wasting time on trap.
1) backstory of antagonist
2) Habolg's reaction, he is fucking waifufagging dude, who experiments on humans.
3) More insight on Orth's society, people here are so crazy about Abyss that they will praise and worship literal monster
4) Tsukushi said that bugs are important for story, Habo also mentiond them
RIP

Attached: x5.png (1128x1600, 758K)

Ooh, thanks! I’m the editor in the top post again. I have some more updates as well, mostly involving italics removed or addwhatever d to things for consistency. I appreciate you fixing translations I may have ducked with too hard.

>what is scorpion fight

Yes, we know. You have whined several threads about it.

I can't believe I missed that again...

Attached: BloodyHell.jpg (716x493, 77K)

What is chapter 32?

That's a different user.

All this pessimism about the movie kind of makes me not want to see it. I was thinking about seeing it in theaters but at this point I would probably just go in with a pessimistic and narrow minded view of how it should. Guess I'll just wait for the bluray rip instead.

Attached: 1543008435987.gif (896x504, 1.42M)

should be*

Literally nobody in this thread can destroy how powerful the music and scenes are with their pettiness, the movie gives us all that really matters and you’ve already read the manga so who cares. You won’t be able to get the theatre experience again, the movie is still amazing.

Look at it from the bright side. Tsukushi was there in the theater to explain it to the viewers. At least at the 5th screening.

Humans are excellent at spotting patterns. Posting patterns are especially easy to recognize. Don't take me for a gullible retard.

here we go again....

Thanks for confirming it.

Just watch it, don't let the negative retards influence you.

I've literally spent 40 hours subbing the movie and I'd still go watch it in the cinema if there was a showing in Australia.

Actually I might not be the best person to give their opinion on this.

It's an excelllent movie. Not perfect, but then again, what is? You would be robbing yourself of a highly enjoyable if flawed experience.

I nitpick the movie because I'm passionate about it. Also the pacing issue I was whining about is a manga issue. The movie is like the best adaptation they could have made, realistically speaking.

Attached: bondrewd2.jpg (2418x3477, 1.9M)

Problem is that now I will just go into the movie overly critical and petty which I know will fuck the experience. I'm easily influenced sadly when it comes to this. I rather just not think about it for a while and eventually watch it when I get all the pessimism out of my head.

If you can't enjoy something because it recieves critique, then how the fuck did you get throught the manga with all the writting critisism that's thrown around about it?
Pointing out the flaws of an otherwise good thing doesn't make the good things about it less good.

Forever Lost is out, bitches.

You sound like someone insecure that needs to have his tastes constantly reinforced by other people. Like the kind of person that needs a reddit-style echo chamber to truly be sure you love something. I'm sorry user, you deserve better than that, the movie is amazing, MiA is amazing and you're amazing, go and have fun with it user, things are less black and white and more complex than you're making them out to be.

Attached: nanachisouls.jpg (1200x1200, 108K)

>If you can't enjoy something because it recieves critique, then how the fuck did you get throught the manga with all the writting critisism that's thrown around about it?
I read it all from start in one go after having watched the anime adaption.

>Pointing out the flaws of an otherwise good thing doesn't make the good things about it less good.
I'm as I said, easily influenced by it. When I see a bunch of posts and the likes with only pessimistic views of something it kind of drags me down if you catch my drift. Makes me not able to watch it for what it is.

>You sound like someone insecure that needs to have his tastes constantly reinforced by other people
probably, but getting influenced by other's takes on a work are not something I think is inherently bad.

Not to the extent where you can't enjoy something over these minor complaints that you interpret as "negativity". I'm sorry for criticizing you, please take it in a constructive way. Honestly if you think about it the visuals were never going to be better than the manga, and they could have ruined them completely (CGI Dark Reg) and they didn't, and they did the music better than I could have ever dreamed of (seriously it has to be one of the best anime OST). The story cuts were largely inconsequential and the pacing issues were just a 1:1 adaptation of the manga. So like I said it was realistically the best adaptation they could have made.

This is the point at which you take entertainment too seriously. Fuck everybody and their opinions. Enjoy what you want to. Fuck you and your opinions about your own problems. Stop telling yourself you can’t enjoy things and just live life.

What's your favorite anime?

This is a problem with me much more than anything else. I'm myself overly petty. Phrases like
>honestly if you think about it the visuals were never going to be better than the manga, and they could have ruined them completely (CGI Dark Reg) and they didn't
just makes me think "so it was ruined, just not completely".

This long winded discussion doesn't help much either. I think it would be better just to wait for the rip at this point. I'll just stick to reading manga and watch anime and form my own opinion before discussing it.

Attached: 1548446392924.gif (500x381, 193K)

I wish I could user.

Mushishi

Too late now, your expectations are tempered by the information that you've taken in. The you from a few minutes ago who will enjoy this film to the fullest is dead. Only thing left is the jaded husk of a man who will never truly enjoy this kino.

To add, I like a lot of things. I think made in Abyss is a lot better than most shows because it’s more successful at being emotional and has a more interesting story. But guess what? I still like dragon ball z even though it has major flaws everywhere. I still like shows like adventure time and even Steven fucking universe even though they are riddled with problems and plot holes. You can’t just think of entertainement as “bad” or “good.” It’s mostly subjective and even when something is worse it can still be more fun /have more value for you.

I suck at explaining, I also wanted to say for me it isn't a pessimistic view - when I am passionate about something I like to nitpick it apart basically, find things I'd have liked to see differently and whatnot. Simply because I like it and I am passionate about it. The sequence where Reg confronts Bondrewd in the Narehate dumping place is so wonderfully done thanks to his VA and the soundtrack for example, yet for the sake of discussion I'll focus on negatives rather than simply gushing about various points I loved about the movie, I will simply fly over those with a "I loved everything but this part" comment and then go right to my nitpicks. But it doesn't mean my overall view was negative at all.

I appreciate your thoughts and what you're trying to do but it's simply not something that can be solved that easily for me I think.

I have derailed the thread enough already anyway so let's end it here.

Attached: 1234499844811.gif (200x200, 199K)

>so let's end it here.
Alright

Attached: tired.jpg (236x250, 8K)

>Mushishi
Good taste

Attached: bx457-2hSYVOwEQOGB.png (460x730, 605K)

I'm so sad bros as an ON neet I'll never see the movie in theatres

When do you think the village arc will end? I think in at most 2-3 chapters. Tsukushi seems like the kind of author that doesn't drag out climaxes.

Attached: z9n6p91esn721.png (1200x695, 3.2M)

Someone spoiled in previous threads that new volume will be published in November, knowing Tsukushi's speed I can agree with 2-3 chapters.

>november

Attached: 91701.jpg (1875x1055, 1.03M)

It's just 8 months user

Attached: 1495696262822.png (827x1300, 261K)

Kek, Kojima talking about MiA mobile.twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1235191563837308928

>3 chapters by November
Imagine believing that

He also liked this picture
mobile.twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1235216761030496256

Yea, it's pretty obvious it will be 2 by December.

Where is this shot from?

Attached: ESRsY8NUMAIOD-c.jpg (750x422, 44K)

Unknown, but I'd guess somewhere in the third layer.

Introduction of the first movie, Journey's Dawn.

I watched some webms. Looked okay. Nothing to special. Waiting for proper bd rips now.

nope

Attached: MiA churro 1581833911418.jpg (1000x1176, 639K)

Reg bros not like this...

Goddamn, I'm having so much fun. I keep finding so many things to improve. Too bad I've only got around 30 minutes left.

Attached: MadeInAbyss_DawnOfTheDeepSoul.2020.ABYSSDELVER.CAM_RAW.mp4_snapshot_01.06.04_[2020.03.05_01.12.01].j (1920x1078, 172K)

Attached: ESG9q0KXYAA6gQh.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

Ganbatte, user!

speedreader-kun here.
Is there ever an explanation, as to why the curse of the abyss doesn't affect animals?
We see them flying around at the third layer for example. Do they all feel the forcefield and have a way to not "break" it when going up?
(I know the procupine did, but what about the others)

>all this pessimism
People are praising the shit out of it. It's almost universally agreed to be an excellent adaptation of the source material, even by the people criticizing it.

it only works in things that have souls

Animals do have souls user

Somewhere in manga (descrition of hyppo creature from 2nd layer if I remember correctly) it was said that animals adapted to the curse.

That's your headcanon

If you finish, post the final mega! I’m the other editor guy, I won’t touch any of the text, I just want to make sure the italicized things are consistent because I noticed a few randomly italicized lines of regular spoken word and a few thought voice lines that weren’t italicized. Or better yet, you could go through it and see you see what I mean. I think the most egregious case is after Prushka sends of Riko and crew on a boat, for some reason when Bon talks to her all the lines are in italics

Meinya seems to be able to see the forcefield and avoid it. If I had to guess it's somewhat the same the other creatures do, combined with some of them developing a resistance to it like Nanachi. I even seem to remember it being mentioned that the smaller creatures where fucked over by the curse by Ozen

>developing a resistance to it like Nanachi
user, I...

And I though there were going to get some of that Tsukushi lewdness out of the adaptation... Holy shit... So I guess RIKO Pooping and and licking bathroom will be adapted

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x306, 1012K)

I didn't say she was immune, she's clearly affected by the 5th layers curse but just reminds herself to focus and doesn't get fucked over like Riko.

Why would you cut a good dick joke?

Most animals have a visible organ used to watch over the forcefield, just like Nanachi, meaning they are affected by the curse and therefore do have souls.

Tsukushi will defy your expectations and he will just show you their corpses

That may be my fault lol. If you're using the lines from my sub file then I've made a thing of italicising Bondrewd and nobody else. Just thought it was a fun style choice but obvs if it's being mixed in with other people's subs it will make less sense haha

I just want to see Wakuna noclipping around
Is that too much to ask?

I thought you were talking about irl lol. Anyway, the red thing they have is more like a sensory organ for sensing the forcefield, but i doubt it makes them affected by the curse, otherwise life of flyers on layer 3 would be pure hell. Nanachi is affected by curse since Narehate still retain soul from their human form